My Demon's Keeper (Finn Balor)

I waited for my cue to come on stage. I fixed my outfit as I waited, making sure I looked absolutely amazing. I had on a pair of perfectly tailored long black pants, a white low cut shirt tied around my waist showing off some of my stomach, and my favorite pair of black heels. My toes just peeked out from my long pants.

Then I heard the first note of Finn's entrance song. I put on my smug smirk and strut out into the arena. The crowd roared as I stepped out and I waved devilishly. Some younger boys standing along the barricade were jumping up and down. I walked towards the ring making sure to stop by the boys and give each a kiss on the cheek.

Continuing back to the ring Finn and his opponent Elias Sampson watched me. Elias with caution while Finn smiled seeing me.

I walked up the few stairs carefully, and Finn lifted the middle rope for me so I could slip in easier.

"Thank you" I mouthed to him. He smirked at me.

A mic was handed to me and I walked between the men smiling at Elias who stood in the corner being held back by the ref.

"Elias Sampson...the singer nobody asked for" I said into the mic, getting a cheer from the crowd. He yelled at me, really being held back by the ref. "I'm sorry I can't hear you over your failure to win a match. It's just deafening!" I taunted him with a cunning smirk. He pushed the ref back and came stomping up to me, but he was so focused on me he didn't see Finn climb up to the top rope, and as he came at me, like a perfectly synchronized dance, I spun away and Fin jumped at him.

"Coup de grace!" the announcer yelled in excitement. "Finn Balor just stomped Sampson!" he hyped up the crowd.

The roar of the crowd was unbelievably loud.

I laughed into the mic, calling their attention back to me.

"Nothing but failure!" I laughed. "Never take your eyes off your opponent" I taunted.

Finn curb stomped him and Sampson went limp. He collapsed on top of the down superstar, and lifted his leg. The Ref flew over, and counted to three, to which Sampson did not even try to get up. The bell rang and Finn was announced the winner. He got up excited over his win. He ran to me and picked me up, swinging me slightly as he celebrated his win.

"Thank ya love" he said in his adorable accent.

"That's what I'm here for" I said.

He set me down and we both looked out top the crowd as they cheered. I lifted Finn's arm and gave them my smuggest smirk yet.

We walked back to the locker room, receiving five fives and cheers from the superstars as we passed.

I walked Finn all the way to the men's locker room. He turned to me at he door. His eyes flashed a moment.

"Balor" I said smirking.

"Hello princess" he purred. His intense stare was enough to make you want to shrivel up but that would only make it worse. If he knew the effect he had on you, the worse he would torment you.

"You know doing this hurts Finn. You're to only do it when necessary."

"Is that human all you care about? Not the power that got him here."

I gave a nod. "Without his mortal body, you are nothing in this world" I told him.

He growled before lunging at me. He grabbed my chin and pushed me against the wall. His face inches from mine, so close his breath washed over my skin. Goosebumps rose over my arms. "Watch your tongue woman" he said dangerously. He leaned in, and his eyes raked over me. "You act so tough for how actually vulnerable you are. Especially to me." His other hand caressed the side of my face. "I know your every weakness. I know your body" he cooed softly. "Finn refuses to let me show you how to be satisfied, but just you wait little one."