Kidd Smut

This is a request by moonlover19.
Lemon warning right now, don't read if you don't like sexual themes.

Kid's POV:
We'd landed on an island a couple days ago and were currently gathering the remaining supplies before we took off.
I wanted to leave this damned island.
I lifted a brow at Killer as he stopped at a woman's booth and gazed at her array of knives.
Killer and his knives.
Kid sighed to himself and walked on. He found himself a bit hungry. He was halfway into a door when he saw something that made him back up.
It was just a glimpse but it was fucking familiar, it immediately struck out to him.
When he looked back he just saw a head of white/silver hair walk into a shop. He fast walked over to the shop and it was her.
She looked even better than when he last saw her. Of course that was about a year ago. Her body had matured even further.
Kid had to check to make sure he wasn't getting a nose bleed. She was beautiful.
She picked up a bottle of perfume and smelled it delicately. Her caramel eyes closed as she smiled happily.

But all content thoughts of her left as he remembered the last time he saw her. She sailed off on his dingy with her pet dog with some of his belie.
To this day Kid didn't know why she left.
Kid rushed in, in a huff. She didn't turn around and continued shopping for a perfume.
He went behind her, his tall body towering over hers.
He put a hand on her shoulder and leaned down to whisper in her shoulder. "Hello princess."
Her body froze, dropping the perfume that was in her hand.
She slowly looked to her side and looked in my eyes. Her mouth parted and she looked absolutely startled seeing me.
"K-kid" she murmured.
He smirked before giving her a quick hit and knocking her out. He grabbed her before she fell and threw her over his shoulder.
The woman behind the counter was looking at him scared.
Kid picked up the perfume he saw her smelling and brought it to the counter. He put down some belie and then walked out.

When he walked out Killer was looking for him.
"Where did you-who is that?" he interrupted himself.
"Allie" Kid said calmly.
Even through the mask it was obvious Killer was shocked. "Allie? You've got to be kidding me."
Kid rolled his eyes. He moved her to hold her bridal style and Killer gaze over her familiar face.
"What is she doing here?"
"Do you have any rope?" Kid asked ignoring his question.
"I don't just carry rope on me."
Kid rolled his eyes, annoyed with his first mate. He shoved her into his first mates arms and grabbed the man closest to him. He stripped the cowering man of his belt and then shoved him away, making the innocent citizen crash into a cart and a couple other people.
He bound her arms with the belt making sure she couldn't wiggle out of them. He took her back and began walking back to the ship.
Killer was quick to catch up. "Why did you knock her out?"
"Well she wasn't going to come along willingly" Kid said obviously.
"She's not going to like this" Killer said wearily.
"I don't give a shit. She's got some explaining to do."
Allie woke up a couple hours later when we were getting close to leaving. I'd hoped to have left the dock before she woke up so she couldn't get away.
Unfortunately I had to tie her up and haul her back to my room.
After making sure she couldn't escape he went back to the deck.
"Is the ship ready to go yet?!" he growled.
"Yes captain" Heat said. "We should be leaving any moment."
"Good."
Next he went to the very bottom of the ship where he'd stashed Koda. Koda was her dog and fighting partner. Allie was a devil fruit user. She had control over animals and called the beast tamer. She could put any animal under her spell and make them gigantic an fight for her.
Koda looked up and growled hearing my approach. Koda was fluffy with fur a chocolate brown color.
"Easy Koda, it's me" he said. The big dog calmed and panted happily at seeing him. Koda only really liked Allie but over time he had come to like Kid. Something to this day Allie didn't understand.
He brought the pooch some food and sat down next to him. After eating Koda laid down next to him and put his head on the red head's lap.
Kid could hear her muffled yells. Koda whined. "You can see her soon boy" he reassured the pup petting his head.