You Can See Me?!

My day had started out bad, turned to crap,  somehow sank further down to terrible, and then took a sharp right turn to agony. To even begin to tell you everything that had happened today would take a small novel so let's just say it was so bad I had completely given up and was now laying in the grass, basking in the sun. I was breathing easily with my eyes closed and my arms curled into my chest as I laid on my side.
I was trying to calm down from the day's events and try not to think over every crap-tastic thing to happen to me today.
I'm not sure how long I was laying there for. I didn't really care. I just needed a moment where everything didn't feel like it was caving in on me.
"What are you doing?" said an unknown voice. The deep voice sounded male. He spoke as if he was talking to himself so I decided not to say anything or even acknowledge his presence at all. "Huh, you humans are so weird."
Okay that was weird.
I opened my eyes squinting them as the sun shine bright, right in my eyes.
"What are you t...." I trailed off seeing the strangest....man I guess he could be called. But he wasn't just an ordinary man. He had horns on top of his head and his eyes were this sparkling golden yellow. He was crouched over me, looking over my body.
I laid there with my mouth agape.
"W...w-wha-at a-are you?" I stuttered dumbfounded.
His eyes went wide. He tilt his head and stared deeply into my eyes. "You can see me?" he asked curiously.
"Should I not be able to?" I asked scared.
"No" he said. "No humans should be able to see me."
For a moment we just stared at each other. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I mean what are you supposed to say to that.
"Ahhh....w-what" I began.
Then as if the ground below him had pulled him under he disappeared.
I stared at the air for a moment. Did that really just happen.
No. I'm stressed and exhausted and my tired mind made up something.

The next day I tread carefully around every corner wondering if I would see that man again. I made it home and had almost completely forgotten about yesterday's encounter. I closed my door and sighed the biggest sigh of relief to be home alone. I dropped my purse on the couch and slowly made my way further inside. I had barely taken a step when I heard a sound. I grabbed the pepper spray from my purse in one hand and my coffee mug from this morning in the other. I slowly walked in and I heard the same sound louder. It seemed to be coming from my kitchen. I tiptoed in. My fridge was open and someone was raiding it. If they were thinking of eating my left over tacos they had another thing coming.
I was right on top of them with my pepper spray and mug ready when they poked their head out from the fridge. Without pausing I screamed and sprayed the intruder and smashed the mug over their head. I ran back a few steps and saw a very unamused man. The same man from yesterday. His golden eyes looked annoyed by my actions.
Fury lit inside if me. "What is wrong with you!?" I yelled. "What are you doing in my house?!"
"I put a better spell on and was waiting for you to come home so I could see if you could see me again but since you freaked out I can tell you can" he said calmly, completely ignoring my fury or the fact that he broke into my house.
"Well your little experiment is over. I can see you. You can leave now!" I growled.
He furrowed his brows and came closer to me. His eyes raked over my face as he got super close. He grabbed my chin.
"What are you-" I trailed off as he came within inches of my face and started to sniff me. My cheeks flushed. This was so weird. 
He lifted my head up and began sniffing around my neck. A small wave of please went through me. My neck was super sensitive.
"Hmmm, I wonder why you can see me?" he hummed. The vibration felt great against my neck.
My eyes began to flutter.
"Hmmm, what's with that dumb look on your face?"
I opened my eyes and he was right in my face with questioning eyes.

The man sat on my couch with an upset expression and a red mark on his face. "You didn't have to hit me" he said pouting.
"And I also don't have to help you" I said placing a bag of ice on his cheek.
He yelped, jumping away from the ice. "That's freezing!!" he complained.
"Do you want it or not?!" I asked exasperated.
"Not!" he growled.
I took the ice away and threw it to the ground. "Fine then!" I snarled. I pouted as I sat on the other end of the couch and stared hard at the wall. What a jerk! You try to help someone and all they do is growl at you. I was pissed at his poor attitude and that my slap seemed to hurt me more than him. My hand was throbbing.
I was ranting inside my head when my hand that laid in the couch was touched. I looked back with a firm scowl. He was looking at my hand with a look of wonder. It was like he'd never seen one before. He gently picked up my hand and just laid it on top of his own. He looked happy. Just staring at our hands. He looked up and met my confused expression.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"No human has ever been able to touch me."
I frowned and looked away from him. "I think I proved quite well earlier that I'm able to touch you."
He chuckled. "Yes I supposed you did. Are you alright?" I peered back at him. He was looking at me with slight worry.
"I'm fine" I said.
"I can tell you're lying" he said.
I looked away again. When was he going to leave? I heard him moving. I looked over and saw him picking up the bag of ice I'd thrown. He sat back down and offered it out to me. "Here."
I took it and held it in my throbbing hand.
"So who are you?" I asked.
" I am Dmitrius Vane." He looked to me wanting my introduction.
"My name is Arvis Corvin." He gave a nod. "What are you?"
"I'm a demon." I gave nod. A demon. I've lost my mind. I'm sitting in my house talking to a demon. "You seem to be taking this well."
"I mean I always knew I was crazy but not this crazy."
"You don't believe me?" he questioned.
"It's a little hard to swallow. What do you want? Do you want to eat my soul or something?"
He tilt his head and rose a brow. "Eat your soul?" he asked dubiously. "Is that what you think demons do?"
I shrugged. "I mean I guess." He rolled his eyes. "Well excuse me! I've never met a demon before."
He chuckled. "No. I don't want your soul. I'm not going to tell you what I want. You're going to have to figure it out."