The Viking and his Goddess

So this is kinda long, and my warnings are foul language and as well as mild smut with some implied. Dialogue in bold is a character speaking Swedish.

I was pulled from an odd dream by light shining in my face. I groned not exactly a morning person or thrilled to be woken up by light. I squinted and cringed at the light blaring in my face. I took a deep breath and my lungs were filled with air almost like none i've ever smelt before. Which was odd that somehow air smelt better. It should all be the same right? Air is air.

Slowly my eye adjusted to the bright light and my mouth hung open at the sight before me. Instead of the cushy bed i was laying in when i went to bed i laid in, i was laid out on a sort of bed of leaves and grass on the ground. I was in the middle of a fuckin forest! I sat up and if that wasn't shoking enough i was surrounded by wolves. Wolves slept around me, curled up into thir furry bodies.

Oh my god. i thought to myself. How the fûck did i get here! Where the hell am I?

Then the wolf closest to me woke up, holding up its head. It's large brown eyes stared at me and somehow it smiled at me. It yawned looking away, gazing over the rest of the pack. Then it stood up, stretching out its legs. I sat there utterly still. The wolf was a dark brownish almost black color, with lighter brown eyes, and a fluffy tail slightly wagging behind it.

What am i supposed to do?

The wolf came over to me and brushed its side against mine. It gave an almost purr and pushed against me as i brused against me. I was shocked to say the least but feeling brazen i lifted my hand and slowly brought it down on the large wolf's side. It did nothing if not lean further into me, approving of my touch. I pet its side marvelling in the soft fur. I brought my other hand up and pet it more. He walked around me smiling at me. I brought my hand up to its face and he leaned into that touch as well. He brought his face closer and licked a strip up my face. I smiled at the feeling and how unbelievable it was.

Then i noiced across the way another wolf was getting up. This one a lighter brown, looking about the same six but eyes a dark golden color. It stood up and stretched just as the brown wolf had, thought this one howled up into the air alerting allthe wolves around it. Slowly the rest of the wolves woke up. I sat there and a few came over brushing against me, giving me this feeling of just happiness. They got up and after a little interaction they started walking away.

I stood up and watched them disappear slowly but the dark brown wolf looked back at me and came running back. He brushed against me and then pushed against my legs. I looked down at him shocked.

But the lighter brown wolf ran back snarling slightly. He nipped gently at the wolf, giving a growl and just barely raising his hair. The brown wolf gave a whimper looking at me and then slowly walking away to join the rest of the pack. I guessed that this wolf was the leader of the pack.

I looked to the alpha and we met eyes. He bowed his head to me and i was shocked. When he looked back up i bowed to my head giving him a small smile.

He slowly trotted off back to the pack givng a howl. Then impossibly i swear i heard a voice say goodbye.

I couldn't believe it but with what had happened so far today it wasn't the weirdest thing.

When they were gone i looked around the forest. The wolves had made a little sort of nest where all their bodies had laid. I walked into the tree to heardthe bird singing all around me. What was this forest.

I began to get a little scared as the forest just seemed to go on and on. I needed to find somebody that could tell me where i was. My stomach growled. And hopefully give me some food.