Kid x OC ~ Modern AU

This is kinda long. My only warnings are slight swearing, and hints of mature situations. Hope you like it

Raena whined nervously at her best friend. This was so unlike her.

They were at a party, admittedly one that Raena had dragged her too, but now Cassie was very drunk and Raena was starting to get worried. She thought about calling her parents but she knew if they found out about her going to this party she'd be grounded until she turned thirty. She was supposed to be sleeping over at Cassie's house and just the opposite for Cassie.

Cassie was leaned over the gross toilet of Franky's house and she didn't know what to do.

Then an idea popped in her head. She pulled out her phone and searched through her contacts until finding the name she was looking for and calling it.

He picked up on the seventh ring. "Hello" grumbled his rough voice. He sounded like he was asleep.

She physically eased from her tense stance when he picked up, sighing relief at some help. "Kid?" she called.

"Raena? What are you doing up right now? It's like 3 a.m. And what's all that noise?"

"Kid I need help. You're the only one I can trust."

There was a slight pause on his end. "What the hell is going on?" he seemed a bit more awake.

"Me and Cas went to a party and Cassie got really drunk which is so unlike her, but now she's like dry heaving over the toilet and I'm not sure if she's okay" she said quickly and worriedly. "I'm so scared. I don't want to call my parents but I'm thinking about taking her to the hospital. Cassie never drinks. Is she okay?"

"Woah calm down" came Kid's reassurance. "Text me the address and I'll come take a look at her."

"Thank you so much Kid. You're the best cousin ever!" Raena cried.

"I know. Now text me the address. I'll see you soon."

"Bye" Raena said.

Kid wasn't usually this nice so he must have understood the unadulterated panic in her voice. She quickly texted the address and went back to Cassie, rubbing her back. Cassie didn't even acknowledge her, too sick.

Kid was there relatively fast. The door opened and he stood in the bathroom doorway with a bored expression. Kid stood there with an even scowl, not really pissed nor pleased with the situation. He was wearing just some sweatpants and a hoodie, half zipped over his bare chest. His red hair messy as always and his nose ring was shining in the bathroom light. His sharp eyes stared at the his cousins best friend, bent over the toilet. He'd met Cassie a few times, enough to be called friends but not exactly close with her, and this most definitely was unlike her. Kid ran a hand through his hair. "Geeze Raena, I haven't been to a high school party in like six years."

Kid was a bit of a punk, and her parents were always a little weary of him when he came around. They were scared his bad attitude might rub off on their sweet daughter.

Raena looked up at him pleading him with her brown eyes. "Please Kid! I think Cassie's dying." Tears brimmed her eyes.

Kid rolled his eyes. His cousin was a little dramatic. "I highly doubt that Rae, now move over and let me see her."

Raena moved and Kid took her place next to Cassie. He pulled her up from the toilet. Cassie's usually sweet purple eyes were dull and nearly lifeless. Okay Kid could see why she was concerned. "Cas" he called. Her head lolled back. "Cassie!" he called louder. She blinked and picked her head up. "What's wrong?" he asked.