Doffy Drabble

This is just a silly idea I had. Please let me know what you think of it. The only warning I have is for swearing. Don't like don't read.

"FÜCK YOU DONGLAMINGO!!" Allie yelled at the top of her lungs. Furious and hurt tears pooled in the corners of her eyes. Allie didn't care about the scene she was making, too upset about what he'd just said to her.
The pirate warlord smirked at her.
Everyone around gasped. Never had someone been so outwardly rude to their master.
"How dare you!" Baby 5 said.
Donflamingo held his hand up silencing her.
She looked at her master confused.
"Let her speak" he said cooly.
Allie brought her hands up to hide her crying eyes. "You can be so mean and cruel." She gasped for air as she'd begun to cry so hard. "I hate you" she cried pathetically.
"Are you done throwing a tantrum?" he asked cooly. Allie sank down to the ground.
Donflamingo walked over to where she'd collapsed with a cool swagger. He leaned down with his hands in his pockets.
"Now kitten" he said in a cool low voice. "I will give you one chance to apologize to me and the family."
Allie slowly calmed down. She looked up with bloodshot eyes. A hardened glared turned down her beautiful face. "Fück off" she growled lowly. "I reject you" she said with an erie calm. Everyone in the room looked at her stunned, with slack jaws. "I reject your family. I reject you. I reject you!! I FÜCKING HATE YOU!" Her voice rose with every word.
Her eye began to glow, a part of her devil fruit power.
The smirk fell from Donflamingo's face. He didn't think he'd made her that mad.
He reached his palm out and his wires wrapped around her neck. A futile effort, but instinct reaction.
She growled and her power rose up breaking the bindings around her neck.

Allie had been through a lot in her life; perhaps that is why she tended to be so cold to people on initially meeting them. Allie had been kidnapped as a child and used as a science experiment for some sick fücks. They'd mixed animal DNA into her making her grow soft cat ears and fangs. Then on top of that she'd been fed a devil fruit making her a real abomination. She'd been alone for a lot of her life and learned real quick how to survive. Her devil fruit power was creating force fields around her body and turning herself intangible.
Her powers were quite effective against Donflamingo's powers. He just couldn't get his wires around her. She'd been the only one ever to stand up to him.

Allie's power broke the wires around her. Her eyes glowed as she snarled, glaring at him.
"Goodbye Donflamingo" she said, wiping away the last few stray tears.
With that Allie left, walking away from the place she'd called home for the last year.
Donflamingo was fuming but playing cool on the outside.

2 Months Later
Allie walked through town with a bored expression. It had been tough adjusting to life outside of Donflamingo's house and arms but she'd been doing all right.
She went to the beach hoping to nap in the sun.
She'd been laying on her towel for barely ten minutes when she got a pleasant surprise. One of her only friends came over hugging her tightly as it had been a very long time since they'd seen each other. It had probably been since before Donflamingo saw her and recruited her, taking her for his own.
Marko was like a brother to her. They were in the orphanage together. Marko was a few years younger than her and looked a little like the straw hat pirate that was slowly rising up, making a name for himself. He had messy black hair and an infectious smile.
"Alliecat!! I've missed you!" He looked up from their hug, sparkles in his eyes as he'd missed her a lot.
"Marko! I've missed you too."

For the rest of the day they chatted relentlessly catching up with each other. They got dinner and then went back to Allie's house to relax.
Allie was talking when she realized Marko hadn't said anything in a while. She looked down and the cute boy was asleep in her arms.

She smiled at him hugging him close. Then the cat part of her came out. She stuck out her sandpaper tongue. Then she began to lick his face, cleaning him.

Then was a crash.
She smirked. She'd been quite aware of Donflamingo standing in the corner of her room. She'd been aware of him following them around all day.

Donflamingo had been pissed all day seeing this boy with her. He was obviously infatuated with her. But Allie was his! Maybe she was mad at him right now. But she was HIS!
He'd put up with his little touching but seeing her cleaning him was the last straw.
He remembered all those times she did that to him. It was intimate and relaxing. It was heart shattering to see her doing it to someone else.
He slammed his fist down on her small coffee table smashing it into pieces. He stepped forward out of the shadows and met her confident eyes. She was aware he was there but still didn't give a shït about him. He didn't blame her. He'd said some mean things to her and he'd finally driven her away.
Allie never stopped cleaning the startled boy in her arms. His outburst had frightened him awake. He clutched onto Allie scared of the giant towering over them.
"Stop that!" he snarled.
"What?" she asked playing naive.
"Stop cleaning him!" Donflamingo snarled. He reached out but Allie but a force field around them making sure he didn't hurt Marko. "You do that to me and me only!!"

Allie smirked. "I clean who I please. Fück off Doffy"
Donflamingo smirked at her using that name. The fact that she called him that meant she was ready to forgive him.
"Kitten...I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it."

Later that night after a wild round of makeup sêx. Donflamingo sat against the headboard catching his breath. Allie laid on her back staring at the ceiling still panting.
She then say up and kneeled so she became his height. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stuck out her long sandpaper tongue. She slowly licked up the side of his face.
Donflamingo hummed in content sinking into her.