One Piece AU (Kidd Law Luffy and OC) He is She and She is He

This is an AU where Law Luffy Kidd and my OC are all best friends. I hope you like and let me know what you think. 

No one knew how they'd become friends, no one really understood it but they were and seemed to be staying that way. It made little sense to their classmates but the last person to question their friendship had gotten punched in the face. So, needless to say it was never brought up again. 

Eustass Kidd, captain of the Lacrosse and Soccer team. Trafalgar Law, one of the smartest kids in the school but with quite an attitude towards authority. Monkey D. Luffy, one of the most liked kids at school. And Dozo Allison, preferably called Allie, was the quiet girl that before finding friends with the others was the school loner. Still she was quite the lone wolf,  but she at least talked to someone now, since becoming friends with the other three. She was just as lively as the others but it took her longer to warm up to people and trust them.

It was after school Friday, and even better it was the officially spring break. The group hung after school, strewn about over the bleachers out back by the field as Kidd had a game and they decided to just stay until the game and watch. 

Kidd was stretching, with quite a serious look on his face. 

"What are you going to do over spring break Allie?" Luffy asked with his bright eyes. 

Allie looked up from her homework and smiled and the goofy boy that always seemed to bring smiles to her sometimes serious face. "I don't have much planned. I gonna try to get all my homework done this weekend so I have the whole week to do nothing." She shrugged. "I think we're going to visit my grandma. That's it." 

Kidd scoffed at her. She looked over at him and not so subtly checked over his body as he did all sorts of stretches. 

Allie had quiet the crush on the loud red head and if she had a bit more confidence in herself she would see he had quite the crush as well. Law saw it and rolled his eyes at how dense both of them could be. But so was Luffy not suspecting a thing. He'd asked Luffy if he'd noticed it as well and all it did was confuse the boy. 

She blushed and looked away from Kidd. "Do you have any plans Luffy?"

He nodded. "I've been saving up to go to that new place Mimiko's." He sat criss cross and held onto his ankles. "For $25.99, they have all you can eat Korean BBQ." His eyes practically shined with his longing for food. "I heard it's the best BBQ in the whole city!" He was drooling thinking about the tasty food he would soon be ingesting. 

Allie giggled at her best friend's absolute love for food. 

Then he leaned closer to her. "What are you doing Monday Allie? You could come with me!" 

She smiled. "I'd love to Luffy." 

Kidd growled under his breath at his best friend. Why hadn't he thought of taking her out to eat Korean BBQ? He calmed his face before speaking. "I didn't know you liked Korean BBQ Allie?"

She turned to him, her cheeks instantly coloring pink. "I've actually never tried it."

Luffy looked to Law and Kidd. "You guys can come too. I didn't think you'd want to come because last time we went out to eat you said you'd never go out to eat with me again." 

Law smirked, briefly looking up from the book he was reading. "That's because you didn't have enough money to cover how much you spent and we ended up having to pay for you." 

Luffy pouted. "I told you I was sorry and I paid you back."

"I'll go" Kidd said. He'd be damned if he let Luffy have Allie all to himself.