Doffy Smut

This is for Moonlover19. Hope you like it. And this going to be smut so here's your warning. Don't like, don't read.

Allie slowly got ready. She had to go to another stupid ball. It wasn't the ball she dreaded it was what came afterwards. Keny, her boyfriend, would want to have séx afterwards. She cringed just at the thought. It wasn't even that Keny was horrible. He was just so focused on his orgâsm that she barely got any pleasure. They'd been together for almost a year. She'd been trying to stick it out because she felt very strongly for Keny. She thought it could turn into love but the sex was just so uncomfortable for her.
She stood finishing off her look, gazing once more over her appearance to make sure she looked good.
She did. She had to admit she looked hot. A red strapless dress that pushed up her breasts showing off her large soft breasts. It was fitted to her body to accentuate her curly figure and had a slit up the leg. Her make up was done with mastery and her hair hung down in loose waves looking as though a professional had done it.
Keny came into their room with a big smile. "You look sexy as always baby." He kissed her neck.
Unbeknownst to Keny his awful love making had literally come to make his girlfriend extremely uncomfortable. She played it off resisting the urge to cringe back from his touch.

They made it to the lavish party hosted by none other Donflamingo himself. His parties were talked about for weeks and an invitation was very prized.
Keny had been rubbing the right elbows with a wealthy man and was able to get two invitations for the last few parties.
They'd been at the party for almost an hour and Keny had been sending a lot of signs of what he had planned for afterwards. He'd rubbed her thigh discreetly under the table and gave her what he though were sexy side glances.
She gave him small smiles and looked away keeping up the act as to not hurt his feelings.

Allie went to the bathroom to check up on her make up. Two women were talking by the sinks when she came in. They exchanged greetings and polite smiles but then the pair went back to their conversation. "I slept with the most well endowed man the other night" the older of the pair said.
"Oh?" The younger said.
Allie acted as though she wasn't listening to their conversation, checking on the state of her lipstick.
"Oh god. The man was hûng like a horse. An boy did he know how to use it. I think I had the best orgâsm of my life."
"You lucky bïtch" the other giggled.

They left the bathroom leaving Allie to frown at her appearance. Other women were getting satisfied on regular and she could barely stand the touch of her boyfriend anymore.
She sighed heavily in an even worse mood than before.
Rejoining the party she slowly walked back over to her boyfriend. Keny took notice to her fallen eyes. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah" she said trying to hide her emotions.
She heard a loud giggle and gazed across the room. The host Donflamingo was sat at a damn throne with two gorgeous woman around him caressing his chest.
Those women look satisfied, she thought bitterly.
Her sad eyes raked over the large man. And he was large. Muscular and tall. He oozed power and sèx appeal as he sat there with that wide grin and a lazy manner.
He wore sunglasses so she had no idea if he was staring at her or not, but he was looking in her direction.
A hand slipped to her lower back. She looked back and Keny was next to her. It took all her power not to step out of his touch.
"If someone said something to upset you, you know you can tell me" he said.
She gave him a small smile. "Thank you Keny but I'll be alright."
He gave a nod.
A throat was cleared next to them.
She looked over but had to look up, really up.
The tall male she'd just been ogling was stood before them.
"Donflamingo it is such a pleasure to meet you" Keny said.
His smirk never faltered. "Do you know this woman?" he asked.
Keny smiled widely. "Yes this is my girlfriend." He sounded so damn proud.
She hadn't looked away from him. Up close he was even more intimidating.
He chuckled. The pirate tilt his head not believing the man. "Do not lie to me."
"No it's the truth. I somehow managed to get a beautiful girlfriend."
A lot of the people at the party had took notice of their conversation.
He put a finger under her chin. Her golden eyes sparkled as she gazed into his sunglasses. "You are beautiful aren't you. Tell me little one, is this true? Is he your boyfriend?"
Allie opened her mouth to answer but no words came out.
It took her a moment to realize she hadn't said anything and they were waiting.
"Babe, tell him-"
Donflamingo put his hand up silencing Keny. "I want to hear it from her."
"Y-yeah. He's m-my boyfriend" she managed to stutter out. She was absolutely captivated by the man in front of her.