Levi x OC ~ Teach Me SMUT!!! Part 2!!

Okay this is part 2 to Teach Me. I'm putting a huge LEMON WARNING!! There is doing to be descriptive sexual scenes and language. If you don't like that don't read it.

Levi is still going to be OOC.
BEGIN!
---------------------------------

"Teach me" he said. "Teach me how to please you."
"Alright" she said with a coy smile.
She kissed him passionately. Then pulling away she looked at him with bedroom eyes that could make any man cüm.
"Let's start with foreplay." She laid back on the bed, dropping her legs over the sides and gently running her legs over his.
"Where do you want to touch me?" she asked in a huskies tone than she'd used before.
Levi was still a bit hesitant. He reached a shaky hand out and grabbed her upper thigh dangerously close to her panties.
She trembled just a tad, her lidded eyes staring down at him and her teeth biting at her bottom lip.
"That's a pretty good spot when your ready to get down and dirty but to begin you should start somewhere not quite so sensitive. Start on my waist and run your hands up."
Levi did as she said grabbing her waist with both of his hands, ever so gently, and then caressing up her sides. She reacted well to his touching, her back arching just a tad.
His brow quirked seeing her reaction. He liked it and immediately wanted to do more. He wanted to see her squirm and moan, knowing it was him that made her react so.
His dïck pulsed inside his pants, it was getting minimal friction and dying for more.
As he became rougher with her, he brushes her breasts, whose only shield was the thin material of a tank top. Stella never wore a bra to bed much to his delight and inner turmoil for the last year.
He grabbed her breasts carefully, and his eyes going to her face to observe her reaction. She bit down harder on her bottom lip, and her hooded eyes watched him with a dreamy expression.  It was just a bit odd to see her like this. Much more timid and vulnerable. Stella was very strong willed but Levi had just found a way to calm her.
He groped her round breasts, too much to fit into his hands and flesh escaped from his firm grip.
He looked down to observe the sight of her boobs locked in his grip. They felt heavenly under his touch.
"Levi" she mumbled. He looked back up to her. Her hazy eyes were a wonderful sight. "Harder" she just barely mumble out. "More."

He complied groping her harder, and rubbing them. Her nipples had hardened rubbing against his palms.
Acting on impulse he pulled her tank top down, revealing her naked flesh to the cold air. She shivered slightly and turned her head.
Levi was a bit captivated by her perky buds. This was his first time seeing her boobs naked. They weren't his first pair to see naked, unfortunately. He'd be forever traumatized by the memory of Hanji that night long ago horribly drunk.
Curiosity made him slow down. He gently poked one with his finger tip, gauging how much of a reaction he could get out of her with them. He gently rubbed the one watching as the longer he did it the more she squirmed. Her nipples where highly sensitive and Levi gave a small smirk. He began rubbing the other at the same time and loved the reaction he received.

Stella was in a hellish torture. Her nipples were quite sensitive and the slow pace Levi was going at was frustrating for her. He didn't want to scream at to go faster, giver her more, but it was fucking torture for her to just lay there. Her hips were trying to buck forward to get some sort of friction and keeping them down was becoming harder and harder.

Eventually having enough though, she bucked her hips up crashing her hips against his. Levi gave a low groan, his member stiffening at the sudden friction.
"Levi, that's torture. Move on. Kiss me" she panted slightly.
Levi leaned down connecting there lips and reattaching his hands to her breasts. She moaned into the kiss, giving Levi the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.
Stella in return tangled on hand into his hair and the other clawed at his clothes back.
Realizing he was still very clothed she moved her hands to his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt.
"Take of your clothes" she said through the kiss.
Levi struggled slightly trying to kiss her and take off the numerous pieces of clothing.
She helped him though, throwing away his jacket, cravat, and shirt across the room.
Levi pulled away, breathing hard, and gazed at the small mess of his clothing thrown across the room.
"I should pick those up" he said breathless.
Stella leaned up and kissed his neck. "If you leave me right now I'm leaving and your hand can can finish you off" she growled.
Levi really didn't like the sound of that. He really wanted to feel something other than his hand but the mess was slowly killing him.
"Can't I just put them in one pile" he asked still quite breathless.
Stella fell back with a disgruntled sigh/snort. "Never mind I'm going to bed."
She scooted into her spot on the bed, fixing her tank top and putting her breasts away, and pulling the covers over herself.
Levi knew he had to let it go. He'd been waiting too long for this.
"No, I'm sorry." He pulled the cover off of her and pulled her back down to where he stood next to the bed.
She looked at him with bored eyes. "I don't want to stop. I need you." He kissed around her neck. "Please?I'm so sorry."
She pushed him off. "If we're doing this you can't just stop like that. It's a mood killer."
Levi nodded. "I promise, no more interruptions."
She nodded, rubbing her hands up his chest. His skin was unbelievably smooth and soft yet the muscle underneath was stone. Levi had a body that could make you drool.
Levi was quick to pull her tank top back down and releasing her breasts again.
He was enthralled with them.
"You can just take it off if you want it out of your way" Stella said lustily.
He pulled it over her head and subtly aiming for the same place his shirt had landed.
Stella leaned up at bit at his neck making the male shiver. "Don't think I don't know what you just did" she breathed over his neck.
"I don't know what you're talking about" he played coy.
Stella chuckled. "Before anything happens you need to get a release so you can last."
Levi couldn't deny it. His dïck was throbbing. The tip leaking, and staining his boxer briefs.
"Switch places with me."