1.

The loudest alarm I've ever heard woke me up. I opened my eyes and I immediately closed them again. I had a terrible headache, I definitely had too much to drink yesterday.
I heard a grumble next to me, I quickly looked next to me. Fuck, I wasn't alone. Did I really go home with a guy?

He turned off his alarm and turned to me. "Good morning" his voice sounded rough. "Morning" I said quickly as I got up and grabbed my clothes.
"Are you already leaving?" He was just looking at me, he put his arm under his head.
"Yeah, it's my first day. I can't be too late but I guess it was fun yesterday" honestly I didn't remember much from last night but he definitely was good looking.
His brown curls were a little mess but I guess my hair wasn't looking much better. "Can I know your name atleast?" He said a soon as I put my clothes back on. I chuckled, he didn't remember much either. "Avery" he nodded as if he was trying to remember it. "Lando" he responded.
"Have a good day Lando" and a good life because I probably won't see you ever again. I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked out of his room.

—————————

I didn't know why they asked me to do this job. I knew literally nothing about this sport, but now I had to travel all year with this circus.
When they told me I could work on a show, I didn't expect this.
"Can you atleast do some research so you know something about it?" Scott, My coworker and best friend said. The only good thing about this was that I could work with him.
"So I have to watch races and stuff?" I sighed which caused him to laugh a little.
"Yeah and you should atleast know the teams and drivers" he pushed his laptop in front of me.
Okay fine. Drive to survive, a show about formula one. There are 10 teams and 20 drivers. Fuck, do I have to know them all?
This was gonna be a long day.

After what felt like a day, Scott returned back to the media center. "Quiz time" he said laughing and sat down in front of me.
"Reigning world champion?" I rolled my eyes, that was a pretty easy question. "Max Verstappen, he didn't work with us last year but he's back now. I think we need to have a silly approach with him, not too serious" Scott looked impressed because he just nodded without making a snarky remark.
"Which team drives an orange car?" He continued but I was already stuck at the second question. "Yeah, I didn't get that far yet" I said with a smile. Scott just rolled his eyes and grabbed the laptop. "Mclaren, their drivers are Lando and Daniel" he turned the laptop back to me and showed me the drivers.
Fuck, Lando. I had sex with the driver of one of the teams we had to follow. I didn't say anything which caused Scott to raise his eyebrow. "They're pretty silly too so just make them feel relaxed" I nodded, I guess I already did that last night.

Great start of the season, sleeping with the people you have to interview and follow around really wasn't the best approach.
"During the first raceweekend we are gonna follow Red Bull so we gotta interview..." Scott started and waited for me to finish his sentence.
"Max, Checo and Christian" I said, he nodded enthusiastically. I guess he was kinda proud.

I had a whole night to prepare for it. I didn't want to say stupid things so I had to learn atleast a couple of things.
I also had to avoid Lando, or just act as if it wasn't a big deal. It was just a one night stand, I couldn't even count my one night stands on two hands so why would he be special?
He probably had tons of them too, he was a good looking F1 driver so he probably didn't even remember my name by now.