5.

As promised I texted Lando my room number and not much later he actually was standing in front of my door.
"Okay so I figured it out" he said as he walked in. I closed the door and turned around to look at him.
"You're working for the media, right?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. He wasn't gonna stop until he figured it out but he was gonna find out soon enough because we would follow Mclaren next race.
They seemed to lack pace so we wanted to film how they were dealing with that.

"What's this?" He grabbed the paper that was laying on my desk. I tried to grab it out of his hands but his reflexes were on point.
"It's just a bucketlist for traveling" I quickly explained. It must look stupid for him but I wanted to see a few things when I was doing this job.
"There are fun things on this list, we definitely should do them" he said as he scanned through the list. We should do them? Okay, I guess it would be more fun doing it with someone else.
"Are you gonna be my partner in crime?" I said as I snatched the list out of his hands.
He nodded his head enthusiastically.

"So how was your first raceweekend? Don't you do interviews? I didn't see you in the mediapen" he leaned against the little table in my room. I guess he didn't figure it out completely.
"I definitely do interviews. A lot of them actually. Didn't you see me? Hmm... weird" I wanted to play with him a little. He titled his head a little as he looked at me.
"No I didn't see you. I am pretty sure I would've notice you" it was cute to see him this confused. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Guess I'm not cute enough" I pouted a little.
He quickly walked to me, his hand brushed against my arm "Let me show you how fucking cute you are" he whispered. It definitely gave me goosebumps.

All of a sudden he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He crawled on top of me, he kissed my neck a couple of times as his hands traveled over my body.
He could kiss my entire body but we agreed we wouldn't kiss on the lips.
I never did that with my one night stands, it was something you do when you're in love, not when you both just wanted to fuck around.

He quickly took his clothes off and I did the same. I looked at him for a while, I had to admit it was a pretty nice view. How could I forget that? He was tanned, muscled and he smelled so good. I quickly wrapped my legs around his body. His fingers brushed over my legs and hips.
His touches were definitely the distraction I needed.

—————————

Once again his alarm woke us up the next day.
Why did he have such a loud alarm. He turned it off and sat up on the bed. "I have to catch my plane" he mumbled.
I didn't reply, I hated the mornings especially when an alarm like that woke me up.
"Hey, don't ignore me" he pushed me a little.
I grumbled and put the covers over my head.
I could hear him laugh a little, his laugh was so cute. It could even make me smile in the mornings.
"You're a grumpy little fuck in the mornings" he said as he pulled the covers off my body.
It made me even more annoyed.
I turned around and put my face in the pillow. "But that view though" he chuckled, he was probably staring at my ass so I quickly got up and grabbed my clothes.
He was definitely the most annoying one night, or two night stand I've had.

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" I said as I was putting on my clothes. "Yes I do, but I wanted to look at this ray of sunshine first" I rolled my eyes at his comment and threw a pillow at him. "Just go" I laughed and that was exactly what he did.

@AveryReese: A view you can't deny 🤍

Liked by @LandoNorris and 1.738 others.

I chuckled as I saw Lando liking my latest post. How did that little shit already find me on Instagram? He was definitely a little stalker.
Scott was sitting next to me on the plane, I guess he also saw his like on my post because he smirked at me. "Lando liked your picture. Did something happen between the two of you?" I shrugged it off. "None of your business Scotty" I laughed but I guess it was the answer he needed.
"That's gonna be a little awkward next week" he mumbled but he made sure I could hear it.
He was right, it definitely was gonna be awkward if he found out I worked for Netflix.