44.

As promised Lando came to my room that night. He must feel so nervous and pressured about his homerace this weekend but that didn't matter, he still came to cheer me up.
I didn't deserve him.

I told him everything that happened between my boss and I. He listened and nodded from time to time. "He's an idiot, you should not worry about him too much" he said as he rolled his eyes. I wish I could do that, but he was literally my boss. I had to worry about him.
"Anyways thank you for the money. You have no idea how much it means" he sat down on the bed next to me. "What money?" He looked at me. I frowned my eyebrows. What did he mean? He literally gave me the money?
He quickly winked. I nudged him laughing, he probably didn't want to talk about it. I definitely didn't deserve him.

We were just laying next to each other. He didn't flirt or touch me. Did I imagine our moment at his house? Maybe he didn't like me at all.
He jumped out of bed when someone knocked on the door and quickly opened the door. I didn't expect someone but he clearly did.
"Chicken wings" he said as he walked in with the food in his hands. He jumped back on the bed.
I looked at him and laughed. I couldn't believe him sometimes.
We both started eating, he laughed as he looked at me. "You have chicken all over your face" he put his hand on my cheek to wipe it off.
We both looked at each other, it was like time stopped for a minute.
I was praying he would kiss me. Why didn't he kiss me?

@LandoNorris: Nom nom nom CHICKEN

Liked by @Kaylaaax, @MaxFewtrell, @AveryReese and 483.759 others.

@Kaylaaax: Looks like a good chicken lol!
@MaxFewtrell: there goes the diet
@user1: Good luck this weekend!
@user2: lmao cute
@user3: the smile though

——————————

Lando left later that night, we didn't kiss, we didn't hug. We just had an amazing night but nothing happened. Why did nothing happen?
I wish I just had the guts to kiss him but I didn't.
I wasn't sure if he still wanted this, if he still wanted me.

I walked in the paddock, it was qualifying today.
Obviously I was hoping Lando would do great, especially since it was his home race.
I just had to avoid my boss, I couldn't deal with him right now. "Hi Netflix princess, I was wondering if you wanna do our interviews today?" Daniel walked up to me as soon as he saw me. I nodded. "Yeah of course, we need the star of this show" I winked at him. He definitely made our show better, he was funny, silly and just honest.
"So did you and Lando kiss already?" He nudged me a little. How did he know we liked each other? What did Lando tell him?
"Why? What do you know?" He rolled his eyes. "I saw you staring at his picture, I see the way you look at each other. C'mon you must be blind not to see the tension between you two" we walked passed the Mclaren hospitality. I quickly looked at it, but he wasn't there. "And you just checked if he was sitting outside our hospitality" he patted my back laughing as he walked to the hospitality.
He was definitely right. I wanted to see him every single moment of the day. I never felt like this before.
I wanted to know if he was fine, I always wanted to know what he was doing and if he was happy.

I wanted to be with him, to spend every day with him. I wanted to lay in his arms, to kiss him.
Fuck, I wanted it all, but only with him.
But maybe we were too far in the friendzone. Maybe he already liked someone else.