24.

It was beautiful and sunny in Spain. I could definitely get used to this.
I walked through the paddock with my sunglasses on. Millie would join me here tomorrow so I had one evening to myself.
I wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone this weekend, it would be a weekend for myself.

I walked straight to the room where we did the interviews. There was a lot of commotion about the cars, drivers were complaining about the porpoising so it was time to hear the story from the teambosses' perspective.
Honestly I didn't really care, I was looking at Christian as he explained his point of view. He really liked to make Mercedes look bad but it was the same the other way around.
I had such an headache as I walked out of the building. I was glad that was over.

I saw Sofia sitting outside of the Mclaren hospitality. She was alone, taking pictures. I knew I shouldn't, but I felt a little bad.
Where was Lando? I sighed as I walked to her. I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't.
"Hi Sofia, can I sit with you?" She quickly looked up and immediately smiled as she saw me. "Yes of course" she pointed at the chair in front of her. I sat down but I regretted it so much already. What was I supposed to say? 'Hi I used to fuck your boyfriend?' "Nice weather right?" I wanted to roll my eyes at myself.  What a great topic to talk about. "Yeah I just love this country so much" she replied. So maybe she wasn't from here?
I didn't really care if I was honest.
"So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab a drink together tomorrow? My friend is coming too" Millie was definitely gonna kill me for this. She didn't even know this girl. Sofia immediately nodded her head. "Yes that would be so much fun" I was never happier to see Lando walk up to us.

He frowned as he saw us sitting together but he mainly looked at me. "I saw your girlfriend sitting alone so I decided to join her until you were back" I quickly explained as I got up.
Sofia put her hand on his arm and kissed him. It was my cue to leave as quickly as I could.

Charles looked at me with a smile on his face. He was probably looking at this awkward scene. "Don't say anything" I said as I walked passed him.
He put his hands up as he laughed. "You're free tonight?" He walked next to me.
"Yes but I'm not in the mood, sorry" I didn't want to hook up this weekend.
"Who said something about hooking up? I will pick you up around 8" he nudged me before walking in his hospitality. He didn't even wait for my answer.

@SofiaGarcia: Here to support my man @Landonorris 🥰🧡

Liked by @Mclaren, @Carlossainz55, @LandoNorris and 20.749 others.

@user1: i love your pants
@user2: he's lucky to have you!
@user3: omg cute!
@user4: they're dating for real

——————————

"So what exactly are we gonna do?" I looked at Charles. He opened the door of his Ferrari for me. "Trust me" he smirked. I sat down in his car.
He quickly walked to the drivers seat and started the car. "You're gonna kidnap me right?" I chuckled. He shook his head laughing.
"We're just gonna drive around a bit, it always calms me down and I noticed you needed that too" he was right, I kinda needed to just relax a little.
I looked out the window to the sky. It was such a beautiful night.
"Alright but I'm the dj" I said as I connected my phone. I put a song on and he immediately laughed.
I started to sing along and nudged him to do the same. "Life is a highway I want to ride it all night long" we both sang at the same time as we looked at each other.
I put my hand out of the window as we both sang the whole song together.

"Charles stop here" I pointed at the big M. He looked at me. "Are you serious?" He laughed. I nodded enthusiastically. "I really want ice cream" he didn't really hesitate as he turned in the drive through. I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted that.

I looked at him as we were waiting to order. I had such an amazing evening with him. He definitely made his way to cuddles already.

@AveryReese: Life is a highway ✨

Liked by @LandoNorris, @Charlesleclerc, @MillieB and 10.849 others.

@MillieB: Oh girl, take me with you tomorrow!!
@user1: omg remember how we thought she was dating Lando lol!
> @user2: For real
> @user3: Sofia is better anyways

————————-

A.N: what do you think? Are you team Charles or team Lando?