Chapter 13

There were not many people in Ji's family before, and when Ji's mother was still there, she was frugal. In addition, the original owner was fooling around, hanging around with his friends, and rarely even went home for dinner. There is not much demand for pots and pans, just make enough to cope with it.

After Liu Yimian arrived at Ji's house, she couldn't even get enough to eat, and she couldn't cook a few meals, so she didn't need extra bowls and chopsticks. Usually, a pair of chopsticks and a bowl can solve the problem of food and clothing.

Now that Ji Wei is willing to return home, everything is on the right track. Even the small pots and pans need to be resolved urgently. Otherwise, if you cook one more dish at home, you won't even have a bowl or plate. It's not ridiculous to serve it on a wooden board like the crispy pork belly that day.

Ji Wei is the head of the family, and he is busy doing business outside to make money, so it's normal that he can't take care of such small things. Liu Yimian takes care of all the family affairs, no matter how small it is, it must be done well, this is his principle of doing things.

When the two went to the grocery store, they only planned to buy some pots and pans, but this ancient grocery store is just like a modern small supermarket, and it basically has everything that is needed for daily use. When Ji Weiyi went to the shop, the cook's fault followed suit, and he couldn't help thinking about this and that. When the two came out of the grocery store, including Liu Yimian, both hands were full of things.

"It's quite heavy, otherwise you can give me the oil?" Ji Wei held the steamer with the other hand, regardless of whether Liu Yimian could print or not, he directly lifted the oil can from his hand to hand.

Fortunately, this body is strong and vigorous, and it looks like a regular exerciser. Although holding a lot of things, but can still hold on.

On the way, neither of them dared to delay, and they walked towards home briskly with their things in their arms. After taking off all the things on his body, even Ji Wei heaved a sigh of relief.

"Brother Ji, did we buy too many things?" We agreed to go out to buy cloth and pots and pans, but ended up buying steamers, oil cans, rice noodles, sauce and vinegar. The clerk at the grocery store will also deliver the eggs that he ordered just now, and he spent half a tael of silver just at the grocery store, which makes Liu Yimian feel distressed.

Ji Wei counted the things he bought back, "There are never too many things that are needed, and I am tired of eating noodles at home, so I have to change the taste. You will help me make noodles in a while, will you make noodles?"

Liu Yimian nodded vigorously. Although his cooking skills are not as good as Ji Ge's, he can still do simple tasks like making noodles.

"You will take two catties of white flour and make dumplings at home tonight. I will send some to the nearby houses later. I didn't take care of home before, thanks to the help of these neighbors." After sending Liu Yimian to knead the noodles,

Ji Wei chopped up the last two taels of pork belly left at home, mixed it with leeks, added soy sauce and salt, and finally cracked an egg until it was strong, covered the leek and pork stuffing with a lid, and waited for the stuffing to taste.

Ji Wei took a handful of dried hay to light the fire, and when the stove was heated up, he boiled hot water in a pot, and put the new butter in a small basin into the hot water.

Not a quarter of an hour later, the curdled fresh cream began to melt. Soon two layers of yellow and white appeared in the small basin, and then the liquid began to evaporate gradually.

After the light yellow fat separated from the fresh cream, Ji Wei used a spoon to put the yellow paste out, and the rest was white cheese. The two different isolates were packed in small jars, and they were still kept in the well. One is the fear that the butterfat will go rancid due to the hot weather, and the other is that there is no refrigerator, so low-temperature well water is needed to freeze the two into solids.

When he finished the work at hand, Liu Yimian almost finished kneading the dough. Although Liu Yimian knows how to roll noodles, he didn't dare to do it without Ji Wei speaking. He prepared the rolling pin and stood by the stove, waiting for Ji Wei to come to him and hand him the rolling pin.

Ji Wei pressed a hole in the dough casually, felt the hardness of the dough, and was very satisfied, "I was afraid that you kneaded it too soft, but this one is just right." "I'll roll the dough in a while, and you make dumplings."

Ji

Wei While talking, Wei pulled out the small dough from the dough, and began to roll the dough on the wooden chopping board.

Although rolling the skin is simple, there are skills in how to roll it quickly and well.

Ji Wei flattened the small dough with his left hand, and quickly rolled the dough stick with his right hand along the sides of the dough cake. After a few breaths, the slightly thicker round dough in the middle was thrown aside.

Liu Yimian didn't dare to delay, and followed her to make dumplings.

It's just that ordinary people can't afford dumpling skins made of white flour and mixed meat fillings unless it's Chinese New Year. Although Liu Yimian can do it, but the speed is slow, he made one dumpling, and Ji Wei rolled out two pieces of skin.

After Ji Wei rolled two catties of flour into three piles of dumpling wrappers stacked high, he also took a pair of chopsticks and started making dumplings.

With his joining, the speed was much faster, and hundreds of dumplings were neatly arranged in the newly bought steamer.

Seeing that there was only a little leek and pork stuffing left, Ji Wei stopped Liu Yimian and told him to come with the rest.

"Speaking of which, I haven't eaten fried dumplings for a long time." Ji Wei is usually busy and has no time to make them by himself. The last time I ate them was a year ago, and now I happen to have stuffing and skins on hand. I'm sorry if I don't make them at this time To myself, "Mianmian, go and pour out the water in the pot, and then pour oil into the pot to heat it up. Let's eat fried dumplings later." "

Fried dumplings? What are they?"

The most expensive thing is oil.

Rapeseed oil costs fifteen yuan and one tael, and just three or four taels of oil costs fifty or sixty yuan, and even cooking has to be saved. When eating dumplings during the Chinese New Year, they are either boiled or steamed, such as fried dumplings that consume oil, which is a way of eating that I have never heard of.

Listening to Ji Weiwei's explanation, Liu Yimian's face changed greatly in shock, "Brother Ji, how much fuel does it cost?"

Ji Wei pondered for a moment, and finally said helplessly: "It's good to eat, and it's okay to indulge once in a while, and it's impossible for you to eat it all the time at home. It takes too much effort to eat dumplings."

Liu Yimian didn't make a sound anymore.

Fried dumplings are fish-shaped dumplings, which are more complicated than ordinary dumplings. One is for beauty, and the other is for quick frying.

After Liu Yimian heated up the oil pan, Ji Wei put the thirty or so fish-shaped dumplings into the pan one by one. The oil pan crackled, and the thick aroma of leeks and tantalizing pork diffused throughout the kitchen while the hot oil was frying the dough.

The slender fish-shaped dumplings were cooked very quickly, and when the side skins were colored, Ji Wei took the fried dumplings out of the pan and placed them sideways on the square porcelain plate he just bought from the street today, revealing the fried golden bottom of the dumplings. Against the light blue porcelain color, there is a different kind of beauty.

The beauty of the food, the color and fragrance should be complete.

In addition to the beauty of the food itself, the selection of tableware also requires a lot of care, paying attention to the harmonious matching of shapes and colors.

As a pastry chef, Ji Wei regards it as a rule.

The hot oil in the oil pan was not wasted in the end, and a pot of sweet and sour tomato and egg soup was cooked. Then set up the steamer and steam the dumplings in the pot.

While waiting for the steamed dumplings, the two sat in the yard and ate fried dumplings.

The burnt and crunchy dumpling skins, the hot gravy bursting in the mouth after one bite, and the rich aroma of leeks, two large plates of fried dumplings quickly fell into the stomachs of both of them. Coupled with the sweet and sour hot soup, it instantly relieved the slightly greasy taste of fried dumplings.

Liu Yimian kneaded her bloated stomach, sat on the little girl, squinted her eyes, her two slender legs were straightened, and her small appearance looked completely satisfied and comfortable.

Seeing this, Ji Wei couldn't help laughing, "I remember someone said that I have a small appetite, why didn't I see it?"

Liu Yimian blushed immediately when she heard this, quickly retracted her feet, and pressed her hands on her knees, Sit down honestly, nana said: "It's Ji Ge's craftsmanship is so good, I, I can't help but eat a lot." "It's

okay, it's time to grow up, so it's good to eat more. Clean up the table Come with me to Aunt Zhou's house to deliver dumplings in a while." Ji Wei got up and stretched, the dumplings steamed on the stove for a quarter and a half hour are already cooked, compared to the crispy and delicious fried dumplings, the steamed dumplings are delicious and have a soft taste Big difference.

The two hugged a cage each, and went around the surrounding houses first, and shared most of the steamed dumplings before going to Aunt Zhou's house.

At this time, it was half past unitary hour, and Zhao Dalong, who had been working outside for a day, also came back from Zhang's house, and was sitting at the dining table, waiting for the food to be served.

Zhao Hu pointed to a plate of bright red hawthorns and said, "Father, try this. Brother Li gave it to me at the market today."

Brother Li is a hunter and often runs around the mountains. Unlike Zhao Hu, he ran deeper into the mountains, fewer people went there, and sometimes he came across a lot of good things.

Zhao Dalong picked one at random, and his teeth were knocked down by the hawthorn acid, wrinkling his boxy face into a ball, "You bastard, let your mother prepare the hawthorn before eating, how can you eat it directly?" Eat it, suck your teeth!"

Zhao Hu happily rubbed his head and smiled without refuting.

Zhao Dalong leaned against the wall and sighed, "The carpenter has come to make doors and windows these days, and it seems to be mostly healed, and people will be able to live in it in a few days. You really should come and have a look, that house is really magnificent. There is no comparison to a dilapidated house."

"Uncle Zhao's house can't compare with Zhang's house, but it's more than enough than my house." Ji Wei came in from outside the house with a smile.

Zhao Hu immediately called his mother, stood up and said, "My mother is in the kitchen."

Ji Wei shook his head, "It's okay, it's okay if Aunt Zhou isn't here. These are freshly made dumplings, I'll bring some for you to try."

They turned around, and there was still half a cage left, about thirty or forty dumplings, which was not small.

It's hot, and it's still hot.

"Come and taste it, you're welcome, while it's hot."

Ji Wei put the steamer on the table, instructed Zhao Hu to get a plate, and urged Zhao Dalong to eat.

Zhao Dalong couldn't help it, so he ate one, but he didn't expect that there was meat in it, and it was not delicious, and he licked his lower lip after swallowing it with endless aftertaste.

As soon as Zhao Hu took out the plate, Ji Wei put all the remaining dumplings on it.

Zhao Dalong frowned and couldn't say it, Ji Wei smiled and said: "Uncle Zhao, thanks to you last time, I saved the money to buy bricks. This dumpling is not only for you, but also thanks to Aunt Zhou for taking care of my family. Even if you evade it, you can't evade it for Aunt Zhou."

Zhao Dalong choked up at Ji Wei's words and stopped talking.

"Yo, Mianmian, Dalang, why are you here?"

Aunt Zhou, who was holding a plate in one hand, saw the two of them, and immediately walked over with a smile on her face.

The author has something to say: Thank you witty white * 1 I send worrying heart and Mingyue * 1 mine

Thank you Ziyue pavilion master for 20 bottles of nutrient solution

one by one!