Chapter 108

Not seeing each other for more than a month, the two naturally seized the opportunity to get bored. But Liu Yimian is a student after all, and still needs to go to school. Ji Wei also had a task, so he went to the shop while Liu Yimian was in school, urging the workers to get everything ready for the opening.

Usually, after the two lectures, Liu Yimian will come to find Ji Wei, and then go to eat in a restaurant outside.

Now that Ji Wei no longer makes a living by selling things, his business is booming, not bad for this little money. He would not wrong himself, so he took Liu Yimian to taste the restaurants along the street one by one.

After Liu Yimian bid farewell to Lin Tai, Ji Baoshan and Wenxuan, she carried a book on her back to find Ji Wei. However, before he walked out of the alley, he was followed by someone, and he followed him for a long time in silence. When he reached the depths of the alley and there were no one around, he was drunk and stopped him.

"Nie Yi! Stop!"

Almost as soon as the voice came out, Liu Yimian's steps froze in mid-air. How could he fail to recognize this voice, the familiar, slightly drawn out, Liu Shan's voice.

He turned around slowly and frowned.

Liu Shan, who stumbled over, was blushed by the smell of alcohol. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were bloodshot, and his complexion was much sallow and haggard compared to the last time I saw him, which showed that these days were indeed unsatisfactory.

"What are you calling me for?" Liu Yimian quickly cleaned up the excess emotions, and when Liu Shan approached him, she took a step back in a distant manner, distanced herself from him.

Seeing this, Liu Shan said in a rough voice: "Are you hiding from me?"

Liu Yimian asked again, but Liu Shan didn't speak, just narrowed his eyes to look at him, and reached out to touch his neckline.

This movement was very sudden, Liu Yimian, who was one step away from Liu Shan, couldn't dodge in time, but his hand touched his chest. Liu Yimian's expression changed, and he stepped back a few steps, his whole body was very alert: "What are you doing!"

Liu Shan leaned forward, using the strength of alcohol to act presumptuously, and reached out to touch his belt. It's just that this time he was prepared, Liu Yimian walked away calmly, stretched out his hand and pushed Liu Shan, and pushed Liu Shan who was drunk and unsteady to the ground, and then got up after a while.

"Since you don't say anything, then I'm leaving!" Liu Yimian's face turned blue with anger, she threw off her sleeves and was about to leave. Even though Liu Shan was his biological father, the behavior just now was still rude.

Liu Yimian wanted to avoid Liu Shan, and walked fast and anxiously, but Liu Shan rushed to the front of him faster and more urgently than him, and stopped Liu Yimian with his arms outstretched.

Madness burned in his bloodshot eyes, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! I'll search for it myself!"

Liu Shan checked Liu Yimian with one hand, and pulled the money bag hanging from his belt with the other. As soon as he looked down, Liu Yimian knew what he was going to do, and trembling with anger, he slapped Liu Shan's hand off after exhausting his strength, and said angrily: "I have broken the hairpin, and it has nothing to do with you! Even if I have I won't give you money either!"

"I gave birth to you and raised you, the love between father and son is thicker than water, how can you stop it if you say so? If you don't give it today, you have to give it!" Rao is Liu Shan. Drunk, his movements are not as sensitive as usual, but he also does rough work, with great strength and a strong physique, he grabs Liu Yimian's hands and grabs his money bag.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Liu Yimian's kicked knee, Jie Jie laughed, and threw Liu Yimian away. Without looking at the person who fell on the ground, he poured out the money bag with his hands behind his back.

Knowing that Liu Yimian's money was stolen by Liu Chengyin, Ji Wei gave him some broken silver and copper coins and asked him to take it with him so that he would not lose it in the house. It's not a lot, but there are two or three taels of silver in all.

Liu Shan's eyes lit up, he pursed his lips to kiss the silver, laughing and dancing.

"Return the money to me! Don't force me to report to the police!" Although she had given up on them a long time ago, seeing such results time and time again, Liu Yimian was still trembling with anger.

Before Liu Chengyin was let go and You Guizhi was repelled, unexpectedly even Liu Shan came. The rabbit bites even when it is in a hurry, not to mention Liu Yimian is still alive.

Liu Shan sneered, apparently not believing it, "If you want to sue, go and sue, I'm your father, so if you don't believe me, you can do something to me!" He threw the money bag to the ground, turned around and left.

How could Liu Yimian just watch him take the money away, and rush forward a few steps to snatch it back. Liu Shan was unprepared to be thrown by him like this, the silver in his hand fell to the ground, and Gu Lulu rolled aside.

He gave Liu Yimian a backhanded slap, although he didn't hit him in the face, but he was staggered by the slap, and bent over to find the silver.

Liu Yimian didn't care about other things, saw the silver at a glance, got it first, and ran forward without looking back. Seeing the duck with its beak flying away, Liu Shan was so furious that his last sliver of rationality was burnt out, and he rushed forward with a roar.

Ji Wei stayed in the shop for a while, thinking that it was time for the lecture to end, but Liu Yimian was not seen for a long time, so he didn't wait any longer, so he just went to find him.

After a few steps into the alley, I saw two people twisted together, one of them pressed @ on top of the other, pinching the neck of the person under him with one hand, with a distorted grin on his face, he said crazily: "You are unworthy!" Son! Sinister! What's the use of having you? I don't want to spend my money if I have money! Your sister is like this, and so is you little bastard! I'll be happy only if I lose my arms and legs!" The fear in my heart was expressed

through As soon as the alcohol smelled, it turned into mania. In addition, being stimulated by Liu Yimian just now, Liu Shan completely lost control, even if the Heavenly King Lao Tzu was present at this time, he could not stop him.

Ji Wei has never seen Liu Shan, nor does he know him, but this does not prevent him from recognizing the person who is under Liu Shan's @着束接口 at a glance.

The moment he recognized Liu Yimian, a violent emotion erupted from the bottom of his heart. Ji Wei rushed forward, and before Liu Shan could react, he kicked him on the shoulder, causing Liu Shan to fall backwards to the ground.

"Brother Ji." Liu Yimian suddenly sucked in the air, choked and coughed for a while, then got up from the ground and called out to Ji Weiyi.

Then, as if he was startled, he raised his voice and called out: "Brother Ji!"

At that moment, Ji Wei couldn't think of anything, and couldn't hear any sound in his ears. A certain familiar feeling swept over his body, making him instinctively throw out punch after punch.

Liu Shan is not Ji Wei's opponent at all, after being beaten for the first time, he has no power to parry. After being punched by Ji Wei several times, his nose bleeds wildly, he resisted a heavy blow, but he didn't even care about crying out for pain, so he turned around and ran away.

He had an intuition that if he didn't run away, his life might be here!

Liu Shan ran away, showing his back in Ji Wei's eyes.

He stretched out his long arms, grabbed the collar, pulled the man back, and kicked Liu Shan's knee fiercely. Unspeakable pain struck, and Liu Shan screamed out!

At this moment, Liu Yimian also rushed to him, holding Ji Wei's arm tightly with both hands, with a pale face, shaking his head frantically: "That's enough for Brother Ji! It's really enough! If you keep beating him, he will die!" Liu Yimian

said At that time, there was a bit of fear in the eyes. It was this fear that pulled Ji Wei out of the abyss of loss of control.

He let go of his hand and took two steps back, resting his left hand on his forehead, a little dazed.

What's going on here?

He didn't like the instinctive feeling of completely losing control just now.

Ji Wei has always been rational, even if he is extremely angry, he will never kill him.

At this time, Liu Shan's nose was bleeding, his eyes were black and blue, his cheeks were swollen, his right knee was kicked by Ji Wei vigorously, he couldn't straighten up, it was obviously broken, and he looked very miserable. When Ji Wei glanced over, the arrogance just now had disappeared, and he hid behind Liu Yimian trembling, "You...you hit me...I'm going to report to the official!" "Report to the official?" Ji

Wei After a pause, he said to himself, "I have a very close relationship with Mr. Lu, the county magistrate. I wonder if he will help you or help me when he finds out about this?"

Liu Shan shook his body and dared not speak.

"Brother Ji, you just now..." Liu Yimian bit her lower lip, not knowing how to speak.

"Today's matter, for the time being. Don't let me see you again. If you dare to make troubles, the other leg--" Ji Wei didn't stop talking, but the threat between the lines frightened Liu Shan , limping away.

"Brother Ji, thank you for arriving in time, otherwise—" Liu Yimian paused, carefully observing Ji Wei's expression, and was relieved to see that the manic expression just now was no longer on his face.

This was naturally noticed by Ji Wei, and he said calmly, "Am I scary just now?"

Liu Yimian hesitated for a moment, and hugged his arm, "Brother Ji, I'm so scared."

Ji Wei held him in his arms , patting Liu Yimian's back.

"Your expression just now looks like it used to be." It seems that the husband master who beat and scolded him every now and then hardly looks like his brother Ji.

One word awakens the dreamer!

Ji Wei broke out in a cold sweat suddenly, and finally felt something was wrong.

Even if he was really anxious and angry, he would never lose his mind. If Liu Yimian hadn't stopped him just now, he might have done something.

That momentary loss of control was like an instinct engraved in the bones, subconsciously attacking the weak point of the person, leaving no room for it, fast and ruthless!

He has been wearing this "Ji Wei" for several months, is it possible that his remaining consciousness is still affecting him? This is not good, Ji Wei doesn't like this feeling of being involuntary.

Not to mention, it brought back bad memories for Liu Yimian.

He calmed down for a while, and when he saw someone coming, the two separated.

"Don't worry, there won't be a second time, I promise." Ji Wei took Liu Yimian's sweaty palm and squeezed it.

He will never let him affect him again!

Liu Yimian nodded slightly.

The two stopped talking, just holding hands, walked to the street, walking aimlessly with the flow of people. After a while, Liu Yimian's stomach started to growl, and Ji Wei pointed to a restaurant with a smile, and said, "The smell of roast chicken wafts out, this is the place to go." ***** Liu Shan fled home in

embarrassment

, Bang the door loudly. These days, in order to prevent people from collecting debts, the door of Liu's house is closed, and if no one comes in or out, it is almost impossible to open it.

Hearing Liu Shan's voice, You Guizhi hurried to open the door, and kept cursing, "You're screaming! What are you shouting for?" As soon as

she opened the door, Liu Shan rushed in like the wind. It's just that the other leg is almost useless, and its movements are a little like jumping and a little like walking, which is terribly weird.

You Guizhi closed the door and chased after him: "Old ghost, what happened to your leg? Could it be that you fell into a pit?

" He was completely drunk and told what happened just now in a few words, You Guizhi slapped the table and got up, also very angry.

"The kid who beat you should be Ji, no! You can't just let this matter go!" You Guizhi thought of the embarrassment two days ago again, and his chest was burning with anger.

But Liu Shan was frightened by Ji Wei's ruthlessness, and he was terrified, and he didn't dare to think about it, "Forget it, we are only short of two or three taels of silver, and look for anything at home that can be sold, don't worry about it anymore. If you miss them, pretend you never gave birth to this little bastard!"

You Guizhi supported the table with both hands, still unwilling to say: "He dared to hit you, we should hit you back."

"How to hit! You hit me or I hit you !" Liu Shan roared.

"It's not just the two of us..." You Guizhi murmured.

"It's up to you, don't bother me anymore, I have a terrible headache, go to sleep first, prepare some money and have to see a doctor later." Liu Shan limped away.

You Guizhi poohed bitterly, drinking and drinking every day, the money has already been lost to you, where can I prepare it for you? Why don't you ask those two bastards for it!

She thought of something and suddenly turned around and ran out.