Chapter 37

Ji Wei didn't have much research on tea, and the tea he drank in his previous life was almost always a gift from others.

When I got home, I opened the paper bag, and the tea leaves were quite dark in color. The shape is small and compact, facing the light golden tea velvet, after playing with it for a while, he discovered that it is a rare black tea.

Most of his black tea is foreign tea, and domestic green tea is generally drunk.

But domestic black tea was once given to him. It is first-class Jinjunmei, with a sweet and refreshing taste, which is quite different from foreign black tea.

Ji Wei brewed a pot of tea casually, and wandered around the hot courtyard with the tea in his hands.

The work in the yard is now stable.

Generally, one group of people work in the morning and another group in the afternoon. They work for an hour and a half in the morning and afternoon, and then go home to rest.

Moreover, after working for several days, they have become skilled workers, and they are very familiar with their work, and their efficiency has improved a lot.

Everyone comes here every day, and they all look familiar, and they have a bit of comrade-in-arms friendship. Chatting at work is quite lively.

Compared with the beginning, he was only allowed to work with his head down. After getting started, Ji Wei also relaxed his tone so that they would not be boring.

He was very satisfied after walking around, and it happened that it was almost time for dinner, thinking that everyone in the yard was probably hungry, so he wanted to cook something to reward everyone.

From under the eaves, he carried a jar of goat milk into the kitchen.

There is some glutinous rice at home, which is not used on weekdays, but there are still many in case I need to use it sometimes.

Ji Wei took a one-meter scoop of glutinous rice, washed it and added half a pot of cold water to boil it.

When the cold water in the pot boiled, he wrapped half a pack of tea leaves in gauze and threw them into the pot.

Ji Wei is not a member of the tea ceremony, so he doesn't know how precious this tea is, and it costs more than a hundred taels per catty. Just the tea leaves on hand cost tens of taels of silver, and there was no market for it.

If it is seen by a knowledgeable person, I am afraid that my heart will bleed.

It's a pity that Ji Wei doesn't understand.

It didn't hurt him to use it.

This half-wrapped, rolled in boiling water for a quarter of an hour, dyed the clear water in the pot red.

Then he poured a jar of goat's milk into the pot. The goat's milk is not small, and it takes a lot of time to cook.

As for this milk tea, how can it not be sweet?

When Ji Wei makes pastry, he buys 10 catties of sucrose every time. After making cookies last time, there was only a small can of sugar left before I had time to replenish them, and I poured them all into the pot.

It wasn't until the glutinous rice that was put in at the beginning was fully cooked that the goat milk started to boil again.

After the firewood in the stove burned out slowly, he took out the tea bag and tasted it. It wasn't particularly sweet, it was about half sugar.

Coupled with the addition of a small pot of water, the taste of the milk tea is light but not too much. I don't know how many times better to drink than cold water.

Seeing Liu Yimian helping everywhere outside, Ji Wei called him in loudly to take a rest, and poured him a bowl of milk tea.

As soon as the room smelled of milk, Liu Yimian frowned worriedly, "Brother Ji, did you drink it in the morning?" Isn't it a bowl a day?

"Try it, if you like this, I will drink milk tea in the future, and you will not be allowed to drink goat's milk."

Liu Yimian smiled happily, and took the bowl containing the milk tea impatiently.

The color of the milk tea is light red, it is hot, and the smell of tea dilutes the taste of milk, which makes Liu Yimian feel comfortable.

He wanted to pinch his nose and drink it again, but he was curious about what it tasted like. The first sip was a bit cautious, so I took a small sip, tasted it, and my eyes lit up.

The fishy smell is very light, more tea and sweet, the milky taste is well neutralized by the tea, and there is a faintly familiar taste, which I couldn't taste all at once.

After drinking it, I actually ate something like rice grains, bouncy, glutinous, and very chewy.

Liu Yimian looked at Ji Wei suspiciously: "Is it glutinous rice?"

Ji Wei praised his tongue @头灵, "It's not very interesting to just drink it, you have to chew your head a little bit."

"Go call the tired and thirsty big guy outside Come in and have a drink."

As soon as he heard that there was something to eat, the man who was tired outside for a long time immediately put down the things in his hand and lined up to get the bowl.

The few bowls and chopsticks I bought on the street before are absolutely not enough.

In addition to buying some more, Ji Wei also borrowed a lot from Aunt Zhou and other neighbors to barely make enough.

After everyone drank it, it was only later that they realized that this thing was actually made of milk.

"This season, Wei Wei is so willing to part with it. He just boiled a big pot. How much milk does it cost." " No

, the wages we usually pay us are higher."

Hurry up!"

"Anyway, it's me, but I can't bear it, hey, let's drink first."

With food, you can work harder.

To know how to buy employees, Ji Wei still sees this very clearly.

Today, I was busy from morning to night, and even Ji Wei came to help. The rest of the goat milk inventory was dealt with, and after the wages were settled, everyone took the money and went back to their respective homes.

I originally planned to make do with it, but I didn't buy any ingredients at home, so I was dragged to their home by Aunt Zhou.

Aunt Zhou has nothing else to do, so she takes care of the house. Zhao Hu is busy outside these days, so she bought a lot of good food for him to replenish his energy. It just so happened that I said yesterday that after finishing all the work today, she only cooked six dishes, which was considered a good celebration.

After dinner, five people sat around a table and chatted.

"Da Lang, I've heard people say, how can you be so patient?" Aunt Zhou was really anxious, as if it was she who was robbed of the business, not Ji Wei.

"You mean Baozi Xishi?"

"No, you can always hear people talk about it when you go out to buy vegetables." In addition, Aunt Zhou and Ji Wei are close, and there are those kind-hearted people who urge Aunt Zhou to talk more. nagging.

"You young people are very open-minded. How do you know how important it is to have a craft. Maybe you can rely on it for a lifetime. Do you know Jiulixiang in North Street?" Although Ji Wei doesn't know much about North and South

Streets He is familiar with him, but he has a brother from there, and sometimes they go to a restaurant together, isn't this Jiulixiang a tavern?

Of course he does.

"Jiulixiang's shopkeeper is good at nothing but wine making. If you want to talk about the food, no other restaurant is better than his. Why is his business better? The wine is better!" Seeing Ji Wei, Aunt Zhou didn't panic

. Busy, she turned to attack Liu Yimian.

But no matter what she said, it was useless.

After all, it is Ji Wei who makes the decision in this family, and Liu Yimian fully believes in him.

"Don't worry, Aunt Zhou, I know. You know I've been doing something else recently, right?" "I

know." "

I don't plan to do it again."

All looked at him.

What he said was not prepared at all, not even Liu Yimian thought about it.

Earned dozens of taels of silver by filling cakes, so if you don't want it, don't you?

This cookie seems to be making money, but the cost of spending it is also scary.

Even with Zhao Hu's quiet temper, he couldn't help but say, "I think you might as well think about it." "I've thought about it.

Filling cakes is simple, and everyone can learn it. There are no steamed stuffed buns, and there are others If Auntie likes it, I can teach you how to sell it." After hearing what Ji Wei said, Aunt Zhou was stunned. Not only Aunt Zhou, but also Zhao Hu, Zhao Dalong and Liu Yimian were dumbfounded.

"It's not difficult. I'll teach you, so don't be afraid that you won't be able to learn it."

Aunt Zhou was a little moved, but she restrained herself. She persuaded Ji Wei a few more words, but Ji Wei asked her with a smile, "If Zhou My aunt doesn't want to learn, so I have to teach others."

"Will this skill bite people?" Zhao Dalong asked back in disbelief.

"I don't know crafts, but people do." Ji Wei smiled and didn't explain this sentence, "I think I'm free now, why don't Aunt Zhou follow me to the kitchen and I'll teach you. It's very simple, flour, Oil and eggs are basically enough."

Ji Wei stood up and took a few steps. Seeing that Aunt Zhou was still sitting there without moving, he raised his eyebrows, "Why isn't Auntie coming?"

"Hey, Da Lang, you have to think about it clearly." Aunt Zhou got up and followed Ji Wei, sighing and persuading her.

But Ji Wei made up his mind, no one said it was useless.

The two of them were in the kitchen, and Ji Wei demonstrated it first, and Aunt Zhou followed suit. If there are deficiencies, Ji Wei will point them out and redo them. After frying five pancakes over and over again, they finally looked good.

"It looks good. If Auntie really plans to sell, I can lend you my cart first." Ji Wei was very thoughtful in helping Aunt Zhou, which made Aunt Zhou very embarrassed.

When he came out with a plate of pancakes, he was rare and silent, and he didn't talk about Ji Wei as usual.

"I'm going back with Mianmian first, if you have something to do, just come to me again." Ji Wei pulled Liu Yimian who was still a little confused, and walked out the door quickly.

"Why do I feel something is wrong?" Zhao Hu murmured while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's not what you think, I think so too." Zhao Dalong took out a bong, twisted some shredded tobacco, and started to smoke, but his expression was still thinking about something.

"Forget it, don't think about it, Da Lang is the child we watched grow up, and he will never harm us." After a while, Aunt Zhou finally thought about it, spoke suddenly, and urged them to taste the taste of filling cakes.

Ji Wei, who left Aunt Zhou's house, saw Liu Yimian suffocating, and laughed a few times, "If you want to ask, ask, what are you doing?" "You know what I want to ask." Liu Yimian muttered, obviously feeling strange about

Ji Only to make this decision.

"I've told you before that it's easy to fill pies, and sooner or later people will learn. When the business declines, you will be very passive. It's better to step back at the best time and find another way to make a living." "But what if——

" Liu Yimian hurriedly said.

"I know what you're worried about. It's always difficult at the beginning. However, our sales are going smoothly. According to my estimation, when we get on track, the money we earn in five days will be worth ten days more than before. It's too much."

"Really?"

Ji Wei curled up his fingers and knocked on Liu Yimian's head. Liu Yimian exclaimed in pain, hugged her head, shrank to the side, and stared at Ji Wei vigilantly.

"Brother Ji, why did you hit me?"

"I made you question your brother Ji, you should hit me."

After returning, Ji Wei took the time to bake a few more ovens of cookies, ventilated them and put them away.

There was still leftover glutinous rice milk tea that he cooked during the day, he didn't want to waste it, so he just drank the whole bowl, took a simple shower, and planned to go back to sleep.

Liu Yimian went to bed early, wrapped in a thin quilt, and slept on the inside.

During this period of time, I was so tired that even a strong man like Ji Wei couldn't bear it. Not to mention that he is poor and thin, and often falls asleep as soon as he touches the bed.

Small huddled up, looks pitiful.

Ji Wei blew out the candles, lifted the quilt and rolled onto the @bed.

He folded his hands behind his head and stared at the bed curtain in the middle of the night. It's not that he can see anything, but that his heart can't calm down.

He thinks a lot.

First he thought of the insult Liu Qing and the others had brought to him, then he thought of Steamed Bun Xi Shi blatantly stealing his business and selling pancakes, and then when he went to Zhang's house in the morning, even the servants dared to show him face.

He, Ji Wei, has lived for thirty-one years, except when he went abroad and studied art alone, he was stared at all by himself. Later, he ate with his ability and won many trophies, big and small, and he stole the limelight.

It never occurred to me that after struggling for half my life, I would start all over again.

Ji Wei sighed, not thinking about it, closed his eyes and prepared to sleep. It's just that after waiting for a long time, without any sleepiness, he opened his eyes again.

Oops, he drank too much tea today.

Some people drink tea without any effect, and some people drink tea with immediate effect.

Ji Wei is the latter.

Whenever he drank the tea, he was full of energy that day and did not feel sleepy at all. If you drink it in the afternoon or evening, you may not be able to sleep that night.

Ji Wei was like this in her previous life, who would have thought that she would still be like this in a different body? Immediately my guts turned green with regret.

If you don't sleep well, where will you be able to work tomorrow?

He forced himself to close his eyes again, and silently counted the sheep in his heart. After several attempts like this, he still didn't feel sleepy at all, and finally turned back and forth on the bed irritably.

The movement became louder, startled Liu Yimian in her sleep, turned over in a murmur, clutching a corner of the quilt with her fingers, sleeping peacefully and soundly.

After turning over, his face was very close to Ji Wei, not even half an arm's distance away.

Ji Wei looked at his face quietly, and looked at Liu Yimian with the moonlight coming in from the window.

He is a brother, with softer eyebrows and eyes than men.

It is very docile when it opens its eyes, but it is more like a sleeping baby when it is closed. With long eyelashes, a small nose bridge, and slightly opened lips for breathing, they are all pitiful and cute.

"I still want to..." He muttered again, vaguely, unable to understand what he was saying. The mouth @巴 babbled a few times as if eating something, as if having a sweet dream, and there was something delicious in the dream.

Ji Wei couldn't help laughing out loud, which seemed a bit abrupt in the silent night. He stretched out his finger, sketched along the soft outline of Liu Yimian, and finally stayed on his bright red lips.

Perhaps it is the night, which can magnify the smallest thoughts in the heart.

Ji Wei caressed his lips obsessively, Liu Yimian seemed to feel something, stuck out her tongue @头头 and licked it, Ji Wei immediately withdrew her hand like an electric shock, turned over guiltily, and didn't dare to look again.

What is he doing? Tune @曲满绵?

How could he do such a thing like a pervert?

Doesn't he look down on people like the original owner the most?

Ji Wei secretly spurned herself, couldn't help scolding the beast, and forced herself to stop thinking about what happened just now, and sleep with her eyes closed.

Perhaps his thoughts were too strong, and it didn't take long before he gradually fell asleep. It's just that my mind is heavy before going to bed, and I can't be peaceful after going to bed.

As the saying goes, there are thoughts in the day and dreams in the night.

I can't help but have a dream because I think too much.

Early the next morning, Ji Wei got up from the bed with a dark face.

Liu Yimian was awakened by his movement, and looked at him blankly.

"Brother Ji, are you uncomfortable?" Liu Yimian's voice was still a little hoarse after waking up, coupled with his messy long hair, there was a kind of innocent youth.

Ji Wei glanced back, then quickly looked back. He took the robe from the rack and put it on, and explained while arranging the clothes.

"It just suddenly occurred to me that there is something to do, it's better to get up early and get ready."

He combed his hair casually, and was about to open the door and go out in a hurry. After thinking about it, she stepped back and said, "Mianmian, look at the weather is so hot, the two of you are squeezed into one bed, and it's hot even when you fall asleep. How about this, from tonight onwards, I'll sleep on the floor, and you'll still be sleeping on the bed , It's cooler on the ground, I'm more comfortable."

After Ji Wei finished speaking, she left without looking at Liu Yimian's expression, even forgetting to close the door.

If it was said that she was still sleepy just now, after hearing what Ji Wei said, Liu Yimian was completely awake.

He was originally a cautious and sensitive@sensitive fragile character, and he couldn't say which sentence would hit his heart.

Normally, Ji Wei was careful, but at this moment, his mind was in a state of confusion, and he couldn't think too much, which made Liu Yimian panic, and couldn't calm down no matter what.

After thinking about it, he didn't understand what annoyed Ji Wei. He quickly lifted the quilt, put on his shoes and got up from the bed, arranged his clothes casually, didn't even bother to comb his hair, and ran out after Ji Wei.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

5 bottles of white rice;