Chapter 73

"Let's go home." Ji Wei caressed the young man's thin back.

He waited until his emotions gradually calmed down, then held his shoulders, and with a little force, separated Liu Yimian from his arms.

The boy looked up at him.

She stopped crying, but her eyes were still red, like a white rabbit whose hair was blown to pieces by the wind, looking pitiful.

If it wasn't for him not holding him just now, so that he was rushed away by the crowd, such a thing would not have happened now.

Although Ji Wei didn't know exactly what happened, but seeing Liu Yimian crying like this, he should have guessed that something must have happened. And this accident will never be as simple as just losing money bags.

It was his fault.

Self-blame almost drowned Ji Wei, but he couldn't show it, but tried his best to comfort Liu Yimian and help him stabilize his emotions earlier.

With Ji Wei by her side, the fear in Liu Yimian's heart slowly dissipated.

He took a step back, came out of Ji Wei's arms, reached out and grabbed Ji Wei's sleeve, looking a little helpless.

"Let's go home!"

"Okay."

Ji Wei glanced at his right arm from the corner of his eye, the boy's hand was tightly clutching a corner of the sleeve, his fingertips turned white.

He exerted some strength with his left hand and tore it off.

Liu Yimian bit her lower lip, and withdrew her hand that was about to make a fist, but was stopped halfway.

Ji Wei's big palm firmly held his left hand, the heat penetrated the back of his hand, almost burning Liu Yimian's heart.

"Let's go." Ji Wei said this, without giving Liu Yimian time to react, she dragged him away.

After passing through the bustling market, until the West Alley, it was quiet.

"Mianmian."

Walking in the dark alley, I could hear the loud yelling from the street.

Ji Wei called out, and Liu Yimian responded in a low voice.

"Can you tell me about it?"

Liu Yimian looked at him secretly, hesitating.

"If you don't want to say it, I won't force you." Ji Wei took Liu Yimian's hand, squeezed it, and said with some distress, "Hands were cold all the way, and I have to boil some hot water to keep warm when I go back." In this

world , the only person who is willing to tolerate him, care about him, and pity him is probably the man in front of him.

Who else to tell but him.

Liu Yimian thought in her heart.

After a moment of silence, Liu Yimian said uncomfortably: "...someone stole my purse." Some cold sweat broke out from the palm held by Ji Wei, and he wanted to break away nervously, but was caught Ji Wei held it tighter.

Ji Wei hummed, "And then."

Liu Yimian shook her body, recalling that disgusting feeling again, and the ending sound trembled a little: "He...his hands are still messing...fumbling... ..."

The last two words were said very lightly, if Ji Wei hadn't been standing beside Liu Yimian, maybe he wouldn't have heard it either.

But anyway, he still heard clearly.

Maybe it was because of self-reproach, maybe it was because of anger, Ji Wei suddenly let out a low growl, which startled Liu Yimian beside him, and even pulled his hand back.

He wrung his hands and looked at Ji Wei worriedly and flusteredly, "Brother Ji, are you alright?"

Ji Wei took two deep breaths before suppressing the evil fire in his heart, and calmly said: " It's nothing." He took out the key hanging on his belt, opened the lock, grabbed Liu Yimian's wrist, and pulled him into the room.

"Brother Ji?" Liu Yimian was a little confused.

"Do you know what that person looks like?" Ji Wei frowned and asked.

"There are a lot of people around me, I didn't see him..." Liu Yimian became depressed when he thought of this. It would be great if he could be caught. In the money bag, there is a tael of silver and dozens of pennies.

Ji Wei sneered, "It's good luck for him, otherwise I'll dig three feet and find him." After speaking, he quickly laughed and diluted the coldness on his face, for fear of scaring Liu Yimian.

"Okay, it's okay. Don't take this matter to heart, just let him go." Ji Wei boiled a bowl of goat's milk and sprinkled ground almond powder in it, which removed the milky smell and smelled There are more nutty aromas.

Almond flour is ground almonds bought by Ji Weizhuan for Liu Yimian.

Compared with milk tea, it is more helpful for falling asleep at night.

After drinking the almond milk, Ji Wei rushed Liu Yimian to @bedrest. He was furious in his heart, angry at the thief who was not caught, and angry at himself for not taking good care of Liu Yimian, making him suffer such grievances for nothing.

After walking back and forth in the yard for more than half an hour, he returned to the house in the cold air, took off his coat and went to bed.

Ji Wei closed her eyes, thinking about this matter all the time, the more she thought about it, the more she seemed to see the details that Liu Yimian didn't say.

He gritted his teeth and wanted to chop off those hands -

"Brother Ji?"

Liu Yimian called out very softly, which stopped the thoughts in Ji Wei's mind abruptly.

He didn't open his eyes, he breathed evenly, and lay there silently, trying to see what Liu Yimian was going to do.

"Are you asleep?"

Ji Wei didn't move or respond, as if he was really asleep.

Liu Yimian rested her hands on her face, and through the faint moonlight, she opened her eyes wide and secretly glanced at Ji Wei's chiseled profile.

He just looked at Ji Wei like this, and listened to his long and steady breathing. After a long time, he whispered to himself again.

He couldn't say some things when Ji Wei was awake, so he had to take advantage of the night, while Ji Ge was asleep, to dare to say them.

"Maybe you think I'm useless. I was just squatting on the side of the road and crying after being touched. But Brother Ji, I'm really scared."

Liu Yimian's voice was very gentle, like the evening breeze, Blowing past Ji Wei's ears.

——He moved closer, almost touching Ji Wei's side.

"I think that man is so dirty, he is so dirty, how could he touch me. He touched me, and I felt like I was dirty too." "At that time, I was so afraid of seeing you, and so afraid that I wouldn't be able to see you

. "

You have become so good, I really want to be the one who can match you, and can really stand by your side." Liu

Yimian's eyes lit up, and she looked at Ji Wei shiningly in the night , "Brother Ji, I like you so much." The tone was as firm as a rock, but as if afraid of waking up the person next to the pillow, the whisper was almost like a sigh.

Anyway, he was asleep, so he definitely wouldn't feel anything.

Liu Yimian comforted herself, but couldn't help her heart beating like a drum, her cheeks were hot, and even the palms of her hands were sweating and became slippery.

He put one hand on the pillow, propped up half of his body, and leaned towards Ji Wei who was sleeping. Just maintaining the posture of looking down, he looked at Ji Wei carefully.

When sober, he is resolute and calm.

When asleep, he was gentle and quiet.

This is his hero.

Liu Yimian's eyelids closed slightly, and she kissed the corner of Ji Wei's lips as light as a feather.

It's easy to leave, but it has the potential to start a prairie fire.

Following the corners of the lips that touched, it burned all over the body in an instant.

Liu Yimian quickly turned over, turned her face away, and faced the bed curtain, covering her hot cheeks with her hands shyly, but she couldn't hide the satisfaction and excitement that kept rising from the bottom of her heart.

As long as he doesn't tell, Brother Ji won't know!

Liu Yimian rubbed her lips with her fingers, and slowly fell into a dream with a smile. When his breathing became steady and long, Ji Wei, who was sleeping soundly beside him, suddenly opened his eyes.

He stared blankly at the dark bed curtain, and subconsciously stroked the corner of his mouth that Liu Yimian had kissed.

It was as hot as a fire in there.

In his thirty-one years of life, he had never experienced such a feeling.

Do you like it?

Ji Wei doesn't know.

His heart beat again and again, beating fast and heavy, as if someone was holding a hammer and knocking on his heart.

In just a quarter of an hour, he felt a little dizzy.

Ji Wei turned over cautiously, staring at Liu Yimian's back for an indeterminately long time. My mind was full of chaos, and I completely lost the calm and calm of the past. It wasn't until dawn appeared outside the window that I turned over and got up from the bed.

It was dawn, and he stayed up all night.

But Ji Wei is in good health, and his spirit is not bad. After washing, washed a few sweet potatoes and baked them in the bread kiln.

He stood in the yard, finished a set of Tai Chi, and calmed down completely.

Life is short and short, and long is long. There are too many variables.

Mianmian is still young, maybe she mistook her dependence on him as liking her. And he has lived for thirty-one years, so he can't fool around with him.

In case he wakes up in the future, there is always a way out.

So even if he really likes it in his heart, for Ji Wei, he can't go any further.

He was very fortunate that he did not choose to open his eyes at that time.

Otherwise, the relationship between the two might be awkward.

The goat's milk helps to sleep, plus she went to bed late, Liu Yimian slept almost until the sun was up. When he opened his eyes in a daze and turned over to touch the cold quilt, he suddenly sat up holding the quilt.

He remembered what happened last night.

"How could I do such a shameless thing!"

Liu Yimian was stunned, at first she thought it was Huang Liang Yimeng. But as his mind became clearer, he deeply realized that that incident and those words really happened!

He held his face, almost buried his head in the quilt in shame.

"What to do! What to do! I'm ashamed to see Brother Ji..."

Liu Yimian beat the quilt violently, making a muffled sound.

He sat on the bed, the doors and windows were wide open, and a sweet scent came in, which smelled like sweet potatoes.

Liu Yimian's stomach growled, he punched his soft stomach embarrassingly, and cursed in a low voice: "It's just that I haven't eaten breakfast, what's your name?" "What's your name?" Ji Wei heard the movement and walked to the

bedside He poked his head in and met Liu Yimian's raised eyes upon hearing the sound.

Suddenly, Liu Yimian's cheeks turned red.

He turned his face away in a panic, not daring to look directly into Ji Wei's eyes, and stammered: "Brother Ji, are you roasting sweet potatoes?

" , it's time for lunch." Ji Wei pretended to be relaxed, let out a long breath, and quickly walked away from the window.

Without him, Liu Yimian dared to climb out of bed, hugged a pile of clothes to change, and searched for Ji Wei step by step.

When he was standing at the door of the kitchen, he poked out half of his face, but he didn't see Ji Wei.

"Where is he?"

"Are you looking for me?"

Ji Wei patted him on the shoulder lightly, causing Liu Yimian to jump up in fright.

He had a pale face, obviously frightened.

Just now the firewood was finished, Ji Wei went to hold the firewood. Hearing Liu Yimian muttering when he came back, he just asked a question, but he didn't expect to scare him like this.

Ji Wei suddenly felt distressed, but still took half a step back carefully, and opened the distance, "I didn't expect you to be scared, it's my fault, okay?"

"It's okay." Liu Yimian patted her chest, just when she calmed down a little, the things she did boldly at night appeared in her mind, and her cheeks became hot again.

He didn't dare to look at Ji Wei, turned his face away and ran into the house, took willow branches, salt and water, and went to the yard to wash.

Ji Wei threw the firewood into the corner, leaned against the door, and looked at the young man squatting in the corner, his heart softened @soft into a piece, but a little bit astringent.

Oh, it's nice to be young.