Chapter 91

Ji Wei used a whole four catties of pork to make a large pot of pork floss. In addition to the marinated pork offal that has been marinated for an hour, the lunch is plain porridge and pork floss.

In fact, if there is lunch and brine, it is already very rich. As soon as the workers heard that there was meat floss, they rushed to rush to queue with bowls. They don't know what meat floss is, but they know it's a meat dish when they hear the word "meat". waiting.

"What is this yellow stuff?" The people in the front row looked puzzled as Ji Wei put a chopstick of yellow filament into their porridge bowls.

"This is meat floss." Ji Wei waved his hand to let him leave the line, and then quickly made porridge and meat floss for the next worker.

"I've never seen such a thing before, and it smells good." The worker who prepared the meal randomly found a shaded open space and sat down.

Each person's bowl has a piece of pig's trotter, several shredded pig's ears, and a chopstick of meat floss. The portion is definitely not a lot, but for people who usually can't eat enough, it is a rare and luxurious thing to be able to eat meat every day.

They looked at Ji Wei's busy back gratefully, and buried their heads in eating.

The stewed pig's trotters have been stewed for more than an hour. The rich flavor of spices reveals a bit of sweetness of rock sugar. The pig's trotters are firm and springy, and even the pig's bones are stewed into dark brown. The pork ear meat has very chewy white tendons, which is a taste they have never tasted before.

It is rare to be able to eat meat once. Few people go to the streets to spend money to buy things like pig ears with offal and offal. What's more, this brine has a unique taste. Compared with ordinary sauce bones, it has a unique flavor, and the light sweet sauce taste is particularly attractive.

"I really want to eat another piece of pig's trotter." The dark and thin man's face was full of endless aftertaste, his eyes were tightly closed, and the last bite of pig's trotter was still in his mouth, unwilling to swallow it.

The person next to him put his elbow on his shoulder, and exclaimed in surprise, "Old Quan! Try this!"

The man called Lao Quan swallowed the meat he yelled because of his elbow. Going down, he coughed so hard that his face was flushed, and after a while he came back and gave his old partner a hard look, "What are you doing! I almost choked to death!" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to

. "The other party apologized with a smile.

"If you did it on purpose, can I still make it easier for you?" Lao Quan looked down at the meat floss praised by the other party, picked it curiously with his chopsticks, pulled out a few strands of slender pork shreds, and squinted his eyes suspiciously, " Is this really pork? Doesn't pork come in pieces? It's so thin, how can it taste like meat? It's such a waste!" "If you want to

eat it, don't say that!"

Lao Quan tasted it dubiously A few.

The freshly fried pork floss is crispy and crispy. Even if there are only a few pieces, there is still a meaty taste that has been continuously stir-fried and boiled in the mouth. Once you eat it, you will know that it must be made of pork. , there is no half-point reference.

Lao Quan couldn't hold back, and sent another big mouthful of meat floss mixed with gruel, let's smash it while eating.

The salty aroma of the meat floss was diluted by the rice porridge, and the sweetness in the rice grains intertwined with the saltiness of the meat floss. The moment he swallowed it, saliva secreted from his mouth.

Lao Quan's eyes lit up, and he praised: "This meat floss, this meat floss is really good! I've never seen or heard of it. I don't know how this kid from Ji's family came up with it! It's really scary..."

"That's right. A few months ago, he was a rascal on the street, but now he has opened a shop on North Street. The business is doing well every day. People can't buy it even if they want to." "If you can eat it every

day Just serve the meat floss."

"Shopkeeper, this stuff called meat floss is really delicious, when can I eat it again?" Apparently not only Lao Quan thought this way, many people present had this idea in their hearts, but only one honest and simple man shouted Just come out.

Everyone looked at Ji Wei eagerly, but saw that he had lighted the meat floss that was half missing in the basin and gathered it into a pile, and said helplessly: "The meat floss is also more troublesome to make, and it may be difficult to eat every day. Unless—— "

A thought flashed across Ji Wei's mind. It is not impossible to eat meat floss every day, as long as the meat floss is also mentioned in everyone's daily work.

In addition to being used for meals, this meat floss also has many applications in West Point.

Pork is not cheap, and it is not usually available to everyone. If you can make cakes with meat floss, you can taste the meat and reduce the price. Those big guys who want to eat meat to satisfy their cravings will also be willing to pay for it.

Ji Wei ate a large bowl of rice porridge with the meat floss, and did not take a moment's rest before moving.

He mixed the sugar and eggs well, then added the fried oil in stages, and finally whipped it with vinegar and cream into a viscous salad dressing.

Salad dressing is widely used on bread, showing a translucent texture. It tastes sour and sweet, very appetizing.

Ji Wei cut off the leftovers of the cake embryo with a round die, and spread salad sauce in the middle. The two small round cakes were glued together with the help of salad sauce, and the surface layer was dipped in salad sauce and then rolled in the meat floss.

The meat floss shellfish is covered with meat floss. When you bite down, you can taste the soft and delicious cake inside and the salty and fragrant pork. The salad dressing squeezed out from the middle is sour and sweet, which adds moisture to the meat floss shellfish. The rough texture of the meat floss.

Since making meat floss shellfish is a temporary idea, the amount of meat floss is limited, and the leftovers of the cake are used, so a total of seven meat floss shellfish were made.

Ji Wei tasted one, and the long-lost taste put him in a good mood, so he packed the remaining six in the lunch box usually used for delivery. After selling out the things in the shop and finishing work, he returned to Ji's house in Xixiang with the food box.

But before he went home, he went to Zhang's house first, intending to give Mr. Zhang a taste of his new meat floss shellfish.

Although he signed a contract with Ji Wei, after the formal cooperation, Ji Wei stopped delivering pastries to Zhang's house every few days. After all, since the two companies cooperate, the Zhang family can get the products produced in Ji Wei's shop immediately. If Mr. Zhang and Zhang Xiucai really want to eat, they only need to ask the buddy to deliver a copy to their door. It takes Ji Wei time to send it.

But these small meat floss shells are not a daily item in the shop. If he wants to normalize this item, he has to let Mr. Zhang have a look at it first.

The time when Ji Wei came to the door was very coincidental, and the Zhang family just got together to finish the meal. Hearing that Ji Wei was coming, Mr. Zhang waved his hand and asked Zhang Quan to bring Ji Wei in.

The moment Zhang Xiucai saw the food box in his hand, a certain brilliance overflowed on Zhang Xiucai's face, and his eyes were fixed on Ji Wei's box, and he opened his mouth and said, "What good things did Mr. Ji send you? I'm guessing, this food box is flat and long, so it definitely can't be a cake. It's definitely not a cookie and croissant if you can deliver it to your door, but a new pastry?" Ji Wei nodded with a smile, "Exactly,

scholar Good eyesight."

He walked to the empty space between Mr. Zhang and Zhang Xiucai, put the food box on the table, and took off the lid, revealing the golden and fragrant meat floss shellfish inside. This chic and compact appearance immediately attracted several people on the table.

"This is?" Even Mr. Zhang showed curiosity.

"Try it first, and someone from Ji will explain later."

Zhang Xiucai's mother, Mr. Zhang's original wife, had died of illness many years ago, and the Zhang family had only one concubine who had been by Mr. Zhang's side many years ago. Since there is no mistress at home, the status of this concubine's room has risen, and even Zhang Quan, the old housekeeper, is very respectful to her, and can sit at the table every dinner with Zhang's father and son.

When Ji Wei brought the food box in front of her, Chen was stunned for a moment, and glanced at Mr. Zhang out of the corner of his eye. Seeing his smiling face, he knew that he was in a good mood. He took a small piece of meat floss shellfish, covered his lips with his hand, and took a small bite.

"This—" Mr. Zhang opened his eyes slightly, his face showing deep thought.

"I can taste the meat!" Zhang Mingyuan was a little excited. He opened the meat floss shellfish and saw only the milky white translucent salad dressing inside. He scraped a little bit of it with chopsticks and put it in his mouth. "I haven't seen meat after searching for a long time, but I tasted it. Could it be that your yellow silk is made of meat?

" The name of this thing is meat floss Xiaobei. The yellow silk around it is meat floss. It is made of lean meat such as pork tenderloin and pork breast. The pork uses less ingredients, but it can make people taste the taste of pork. Eating a meal of meat every day is a good food for big guys. What do you guys think?"

Mr. Zhang didn't say a word, and while eating the meat floss, he looked at its components, frowned and thought for a while , I have to admit that what Ji Wei said is very reasonable. The cost of making meat floss is relatively high, but I don't know the cost and price. If it is expensive, I am afraid that ordinary people will not be willing to spend money to buy it.

When Ji Weiwei heard this, he immediately laughed, "One tael of pork is enough to make two to three meat floss mussels, so it is calculated on the basis of 20 cents per catty of pork, one tael and four cents, three, and one is less than two cents." .If the price is four fen, the profit will be twice the capital."

He said shrewdly, calculated clearly, and Mr. Zhang's eyes lit up when he heard it, "That's right, some people can do it."

After hearing this, Ji Wei put down his heart, and said again, "Mooncakes are only eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Mid-Autumn Festival has passed for more than a month, so it's not appropriate to sell them again. I mean moon cakes Now, what do you think of this meat floss shellfish?"

"Do you think it can replace moon cakes?" Mr. Zhang hesitated, after all, moon cakes are selling very well and there are many people buying them, and now they have a preliminary foundation, and this Meat floss Beckham is still unknown.

"It will take some time, but I believe that with my current influence, it won't take a long time." Ji Wei clasped his hands together and stretched out his hands, saying confidently.

This is also true, now everyone in Changliu Town does not know Ji Wei and Weijue, even outside of Changliu Town, the Zhang family that sells cookies, croissants, and snowskin mooncakes are very popular, and everyone is snapping them up.

Taking advantage of the current popularity, it would be a good thing for Ji Wei and the Zhang family if they could launch new products and occupy the market in one fell swoop before the sales of moon cakes weakened.

What's more, moon cakes should be bought and available at any time, and when the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, no one will buy them.

Ji Wei understands this truth. He mentioned it briefly, and Mr. Zhang understood.

It happened that Ji Wei was present, so he talked to him about the Chen family in Daxi Town by the way.

"Do you know that there is a Chen family in Daxi Town who has made cakes for three generations, and has opened four cake shops in Daxi Town now. Except for Changliu Town, all other towns have at least one of his bakeries. They mainly sell rice, and they really can't compete with them in cakes."

Mr. Zhang's eyes suddenly sharpened, "Now they have lowered the price to compete with me, Mr. Zhang, and have attracted many customers. If they are allowed to do so If it continues to develop, I'm afraid it will be detrimental to the future development of Zhang's Cake Shop."