Chapter 64

The author has something to say: Alright~

The loud servants around Lu Zhanhong shouted a few times, and the commotional crowd became quieter, before Lu Zhanhong began to read the opening speech.

It is mainly for the specially invited guests sitting in the front row of the stage to hear.

As for the common people who watched the fun in the background, they wished that the opera would start earlier, and few of them listened carefully.

After he finished his congratulatory speech, the guests in the front row applauded, and the common people who watched the excitement behind him also applauded. Lu Zhanhong stepped back from the stage in such a warm atmosphere, and the curtain gradually opened amidst a burst of intense and urgent @gongs and drums.

A white-clothed female dan, holding a jade bottle in her hand, sat at the round table and wept.

Chang'e should regret stealing the elixir, and Bihai Qingtian is heartbroken every night.

This is the classic song "Chang'e Flying to the Moon", which is just in time for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival.

When the drama started, many discerning people who recognized the repertoire of opera at a glance, shouted hello, and began to indulge in the wonderful performance. He didn't even notice the little servants trotting past, bringing moon cakes to the guests one by one.

——It was the night of the full moon in the Mid-Autumn Festival. Chang'e stole the elixir and flew to the Heavenly Palace, alone and helpless, accompanied by a moon rabbit.

——The beauty misses her mortal lover and washes her face with tears. Holding the moon cake in hand, singing the full moon and reuniting people,

seeing this, Ji Wei's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help applauding and shouting hello. The audience, who were stunned by the scene in front of them, finally came back to their senses and applauded.

It can't be blamed for their unresponsiveness.

The reason why the classic repertoire is called a classic repertoire is because of its well-known plot.

But today's "Chang'e Flying to the Moon" subverted the previous perception, and vividly expressed the helplessness, remorse and annoyance of Chang'e after flying to the moon.

Not only that, but also added a section of expressing feelings with mooncakes.

This clip is exactly the advertisement that Ji Weiwei asked Lu Zhanhong to insert @ into the repertoire by the troupe invited. Because the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, it is not too abrupt to use this track as the opening.

And this advertisement, with Lu Zhanhong's supervision, has become much more natural and moving.

Especially the guests who were sitting under the stage watching the play, when they came back to their senses, they found that there was something extra on the table, which was similar to the moon cakes held by female dancers.

Out of curiosity, I picked them up and tasted them.

All of a sudden, surprise @艳 swept over, most of the guests knew each other, they asked each other, and they all became interested in this mooncake.

More common people stood about ten steps away from the guests, and although they couldn't see the mooncakes in the nudan's hands, they could still tell that they were eating in the shape of a round cake.

"What did Chang'e eat? I'm hungry after

seeing this." "Yeah, I haven't had dinner yet in order to catch up with this." "

I see that the people sitting in front of me have something to eat, but it's hard for us People stood and watched."

"Is that thing called moon cake? Chang'e just sang it?"

Someone asked uncertainly, and the curiosity about moon cakes was instantly aroused in the crowd, shouting that they wanted to try it too.

They were just talking casually, but they never thought that such a precious thing could be eaten by so many of them.

Just as this restlessness gradually calmed down with the end of "Chang'e Flying to the Moon".

All of a sudden, there were quite a few young servants, carrying trays full of finger-sized white snowskin mooncakes, walking through the crowd.

"Eat mooncakes!"

"One piece per person, come and try it!"

"Are you late, free tasting!"

The boy shouted words, which were also made up by Ji Wei.

Sure enough, the crowd that had been calm just now started to boil. A group of people shouted to eat, and it became more and more crowded until all the snowskin mooncakes on the plate were emptied and snatched away.

Only then did the boys retreat and leave, and came to a secluded corner, one by one to receive the expenses Ji Wei gave them.

Ten texts per person.

The boys left happily.

After eating the soft, waxy, bouncy and sweet snowskin mooncakes, everyone couldn't help asking where to buy them.

When most of the people were asking around, someone suddenly told them to go to Zhang's Bakery to buy it. The informer naturally arranged to join the crowd in advance, and when everyone became curious, he guided them to Zhang's Bakery to buy.

As soon as these words came out, people who had eaten mooncakes were already thinking about mooncakes, and they just waited for the dawn before they went to Zhang's Bakery to buy some to try.

****

After "Chang'e Flying to the Moon", she performed two hit songs in succession. Not only the guests were happy, but even Mrs. Lu, the birthday star, clapped happily.

After three outs, it's halftime.

Lu Zhanhong came to the stage again to congratulate Mrs. Lu on her fifty-fifth birthday, and ordered the servant to bring a cream cake sitting on an ice basin, and brought it to Mrs. Lu.

"What is this?" Mrs. Lu's attention was drawn away by the cake.

The word "longevity" placed on the berries on the top is very ingenious, and she couldn't help but marvel at the creator's whimsy.

Coupled with the bright colors and the tangy milky aroma, just looking at it whetted Mrs. Lu's appetite and made her extremely happy.

"What is this? Who made it? How do you eat it?" Mrs. Lu asked the servant like a cannonball.

But the boy is just serving cakes, how would he know.

He was in a daze to deal with Mrs. Lu, so Ji Wei came forward with a knife and bent down to say hello to Mrs. Lu.

"Madam, this thing is called a cake, and it was specially ordered by Master Lu for your birthday." "

Oh? You made this?" Madam Lu was surprised.

"Yes, please let me cut the cake for you."

After Mrs. Lu nodded, Ji Wei cut a six-inch cake with a knife, divided it into a quarter, put it on a small plate, and served it to Mrs. Lu people.

"You are the birthday star today, the first piece of cake should be given to you first."

Mrs. Lu took it, smelled and looked at it, couldn't help the curiosity in her heart, and took a bite of the cake mixed with cream, berries and pudding with a spoon— ——Light

and soft cake, sweet and juicy berries, plus the sweet and sour mango cream, you can taste the mango pudding in the middle of the cake with every bite, soft and springy, sweet but not greasy.

And the refreshing fruity flavor revealed in this rich milky fragrance that is hard to ignore, is almost like summer.

Mrs. Lu's teeth are not good, and the hard cakes are difficult to eat. The cake was soft and fluffy, sweet and not sour, and met all her requirements.

She only took a bite, and her eyes lit up all of a sudden.

"Hurry up and cut a piece for Lao Lu." Mrs. Lu turned her head and whispered to Mr. Lu beside her, and finally urged Ji Wei to move faster.

When Mr. Lu also ate the cake, the old couple couldn't stop laughing from ear to ear. The compliments on Ji Wei seemed to be free of money. It was not until the whole cake was eaten that they finally calmed down a bit.

"I'm getting older, and my appetite is getting worse. I only ate such a small piece, and it's not enough." Mrs. Lu sighed melancholy, glanced at the cream cake, and then at Mr. Lu, seeing that the other party was as melancholy as she was, A little relieved again.

"Remember to save another piece for us, and take it home to eat tonight."

Lu Zhanhong, who came directly from the stage, just heard this sentence. He was surprised to see that most of the holes were missing on the cake, and joked, "Father and mother, is it so delicious?

" The back of Hong's hand, the corners of his eyes are creased when he smiles.

"Really? Then I have to try it."

Ji Wei prepared it long ago and asked someone to serve it to Lu Zhanhong.

The six-inch cake was so divided that there was only a small part left. Ji Wei divided it up and placed it in front of Mrs. Lu.

After the three of the main family ate the cake, the servants hugged the cake, and Ji Wei handed it out to the guests one by one.

Walking down in a circle, the cake was only two bites in size.

A new opera has already started, but all the guests lost the mood of watching the opera before, and were all immersed in the sweet smell of cream cake.

Only Ji Wei held the remaining piece of cake, sneaked back to his seat, lowered his voice and said, "I specially reserved it for you, try it!"

"Isn't that good?" Liu Yimian stretched his neck and glanced, everyone buried their heads in eating hard, no one even watched the wonderful opera on stage.

But even though he didn't pay attention here, he was still a little embarrassed.

"Whoever has time to see us, try it."

Ji Wei held the small plate expectantly, and brought it to Liu Yimian's mouth, without using a spoon, Liu Yimian's lips parted slightly, and with a flick of tongue @头, he ate the small piece of cake into the mouth.

It's ice cold, fragrant and soft, really delicious.

"Is it delicious?"

Liu Yimian nodded, then lowered her head and took another bite.

"Then next time on your birthday, I'll make you a cake, it must be bigger and more beautiful than this one." Ji Wei said triumphantly, reflecting the bright lights by the lotus pond, flamboyant like burning fireworks.

At that moment, Liu Yimian's heart skipped a beat.

Hiding in the shadows, looking at Ji Wei, happily setting off fireworks secretly in his heart.

****

After the birthday banquet was over, the people standing outside watching the theater were the first to disperse, and the bustling lotus pond regained some of its former tranquility.

"Master Ji, I heard that you made these mooncakes. I wonder if you can sell me some?" "

Any amount of money is fine. I just want to ask, how do you sell the cakes just now?"

"The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon. I'm here I ordered mooncakes."

"Brother Lin, I thought of going with me."

Although many people are obsessed with cakes, it is true as they said that the Mid-Autumn Festival is just around the corner, and it is obvious that the festival is the most important thing. This moon cake has such a beautiful meaning, how can it live up to it?

It's just that no one expected that moon cakes are so expensive.

"What?! One or two is only two boxes!"

"...how many in that box?"

"How big is the box? Is it this big?"

Lu Zhanhong's cousin, a young man in his thirties, was gesticulating the size with heartache. According to his drawing, there are at least a dozen mooncakes in a box.

Ji Wei shook his head with a smile, "A box of six mooncakes, two flavors. There are four flavors in total, two boxes for sale." "

Can't it be cheaper?"

"Sorry, no."

"This mooncake is really made of silver... ..."

"Forget it, Mid-Autumn Festival every year, I want two boxes!" "

Then...I want four boxes, and I will bring two boxes for my parents." "

Wait a moment, everyone, I need paper notes." Someone has already Waiting by the side with a pen and paper, Ji Wei randomly found a table, paid the deposit with one hand, and wrote down the name, address, and quantity with the other hand.

After halfway through Haishi, the guests dispersed.

The evening wind dried the ink on the paper, and Ji Weicai folded the paper full of words and hid it in his chest.

It was also getting deeper, Lu Zhanhong persuaded the two of them to stay and stay.

However, there were many guests in the Lu family tonight, Ji Wei thought not to stay and disturb her, so she took Liu Yimian and drove home in an ox cart.

Although this day was as busy as a top and never stopped, as long as he thought of the enthusiastic response tonight and the heavy deposit, Ji Wei felt that being so busy and tired was nothing.

"Just now I heard a lot of people say they want to buy snowy mooncakes." Liu Yimian didn't like crowds, and when she was surrounded by people, she walked around nearby.

I heard many onlookers chatting, saying that they were going to buy mooncakes from Zhangjia Bakery. Only then did I know that after "Chang'e Flies to the Moon" just now, there was a period of tasting.

Needless to say, it must be Ji Wei's idea again.

"Yeah, I purposely asked the guys from the Zhang Family Bakery to mix in with the crowd. I'm looking for an opportunity to do some publicity." Ji Wei chuckled, obviously very proud of it.

"Do some publicity?" Liu Yimian couldn't help laughing, "Brother Ji is so modest, the cake shop guys are going to be very busy these days." "Isn't it

me who is busy first?" I have to rely on Ji Wei to deliver mooncakes.

Zhao Hu has already selected the candidate, and he is waiting for Ji Wei to decide the candidate when he is free.

Tomorrow, when the manpower is settled, we can start making mooncakes.