Chapter 100

Two days later, Zhang Xiaoman was overwhelmed by the contemptuous stares and gossip of everyone in the academy, so he took the initiative to ask the head of the school to drop out of school. In order to eliminate the improper academic credits of the academy, the head of the mountain naturally agreed.

But before Zhang Xiaoman left, Haosheng gave him a lesson and gave him a letter, asking him to be a good man and never to go astray.

After Zhang Xiaoman left, he stayed in the academy for two days.

But as the rightful master left, this matter gradually passed away, and no one mentioned it.

After Zhang Xiaoman's burglary happened, Liu Chengyin was concerned, and came to see him in Liu Yimian's schoolhouse from time to time, and brought some odds and ends bought outside to eat with him, and often discussed homework with him. The estrangement between the two brothers for many years gradually disappeared, as if they had returned to their youth.

This day, Liu Chengyin came to look for Liu Yimian again. He was holding a book in his hand, sitting on the edge of the desk, and was taking a test of Liu Yimian's homework. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of someone at the door from the corner of his eye. He was startled, only to realize that it was an acquaintance .

"Lin Tai, Wenxuan, why are you standing at the door?" Since Wenxuan returned to the county school, he walked with Lin Tai and Ji Baoshan every day. Lin Tai was afraid that he would not be able to afford the heavy tuition and school building fees, so he insisted on living with him, saying that they would take care of each other.

Wenxuan couldn't beat Lin Tai, so he moved into his house, paid half of the fee, and often came to find Liu Yimian. Seeing Liu Chengyin was there at this time, Wenxuan smiled embarrassedly.

"Brother Liu, excuse me."

"It's alright, what are you doing here to see my second brother?" Liu Chengyin put down the scroll in his hand and looked at Liu Yimian.

The latter patted his head remorsefully, and said guiltily, "Brother, it's my fault."

"What's wrong?"

"I made an appointment with Wenxuan, Lin Tai, and Baoshan the day before yesterday. I wanted to go to Shopkeeper Lin's shop to look for new books, but I forgot." Shopkeeper Lin is the shopkeeper of the bookstore on Yongle Street. I often go to his place to buy books together, and take turns reading them.

"It's nothing, but—" Liu Chengyin frowned slightly, and whispered, "A few days ago, Zhang Xiaoman stole your savings, and Ji Wei will be in the future for a long time, so you still have money to go shopping in bookstores?" "Don't

forget Spending money indiscriminately, otherwise, if Ji Wei finds out, he will blame you."

Liu Yimian winked her right eye at Liu Chengyin mischievously, and said with a smile: "Brother, don't worry, the cunning rabbit has three caves, let alone a living person? Ji My brother was afraid that I would have an accident in the academy alone, so I gave a lot of money. But I was afraid of an accident, so I divided it into several and hid it. Last time I lost it, it was just one of them." "But this time I can hide it well

. Already?"

"Of course, the most dangerous place is the safest place, I'm so smart!" Liu Yimian wrinkled her nose and said with some complacency.

Liu Chengyin seemed to be relieved, stretched out his hand and rubbed Liu Yimian's head, a ray of light slipped in his eyes where he couldn't see.

"That's good. Since you have made an appointment first, then I won't bother you."

Liu Chengyin got up to pack his things, and was about to leave, but Liu Yimian stopped him.

"Brother, do you want to go back now?" Liu Yimian lowered her long eyelashes and muttered in a low voice, "I still need to see that person when I go back, why don't I just stay here." "You're not here, why don't I stay here

, You go with them, I'll find Peizhi. He has a book with me, just go and return it to him." Liu Chengyin shook the wooden shelf holding the books in his hand, and said goodbye to Liu Yimian with a smile.

When passing by Wenxuan, he heard Wenxuan, who was usually quiet and gentle, say: "Brother Liu, that Chen Peizhi is not a good man, he doesn't look like a good person, you'd better stay away from him."

"Peizhi is my good friend, no matter how he treats others, he is very considerate to me." Liu Chengyin said with a downcast face, "Wenxuan, you are a good friend of Yimian, if someone speaks ill of him to you, what should you do?" ?"

Wenxuan showed guilt, and stepped aside to get out of the way, Liu Chengyin snorted coldly, threw off his sleeves and left.

Wenxuan walked quickly to Liu Yimian when he heard footsteps walking away, and said softly, "Are you ready?" "

Yes, ready." Liu Yimian glanced at the small wooden box under the desk, and pulled Wenxuan hands and walked towards the door.

He locked the door with a brass lock, stood in the aisle, and shouted to the students who were studying, playing chess, or playing in front of him: "Everyone, I heard that shopkeeper Lin has a new book, and he sold it for a price elsewhere." The supply of my daughter is still in short supply, do you want to go and have a look with me?"

The last book like this was the Mingjingtai that shocked the school. The book is also worthy of its reputation, it is indeed poignant and moving, and it makes people feel very sad after reading it.

Someone shouted: "Really? Why haven't I heard of it?"

Lin Tai leaned on the wall and squinted at the man, and snorted, "You hide in this square inch every day, how do you know the direction of the wind outside? Li Wei, you It can be seen that 'reading thousands of books, traveling thousands of miles', like you, you just bury your head in your studies, and you will be an idiot when you are late!" "

Hey Lin Tai! What are you talking about!" Li Wei raised the book in his hand as if to smash it. It was a book, and the impulse in my heart was stopped immediately, and I withdrew my hand, "I'm not as knowledgeable as you." "I've been sitting there for a long time anyway, why don't we go and have a look together

."

"Me too, I haven't been to the bookstore for a long time Already!"

"Today's weather is just right for traveling, shall we go together?"

"Okay!"

Liu Yimian didn't expect to call out nearly ten people with a few words, and called away seven or eight people in front of the school building, and only a few people remained in place in the end.

When the group arrived at the bookstore, Liu Yimian, Lin Tai and others picked up the books. Different from his usual restraint, this time he came out very ostentatiously, with a stack of books in his hands, it seemed that he still had the posture to continue.

Li Wei joked: "Are you getting rich? Or did Zhang Xiaoman return the money to you? Why are you so generous all of a sudden?" "

Brother Li Wei was joking, how could I get rich? It's just that I hid some money earlier, but luckily I didn't They were stolen together."

After Liu Yimian finished speaking, the students who heard him even claimed that he was smart.

It has been more than a month since I came to the academy, although there are always some people who can't understand him and shout to drive him out of the academy, and some people regard him as a stranger and refuse to open their mouths to deal with him, but some people are always willing to give He has a good face.

Shopkeeper Lin's bookstore did have a new book, but it wasn't as famous as Mingjingtai, but it sold well. A few students came out once in a while, so they all bought a copy and went back together.

As expected by Liu Yimian, all the money in the house is still there and has not been lost. After counting, he put the money back in its original place. For two days in a row, he went to the street with some friends, often bought some things, and would share them with other students.

Everyone misses his generosity.

Two days later, he had lunch with Lin Tai and Wenxuan, and came back from outside, chatting and laughing along the way, he was very happy, when he walked to his house, he saw the unlocked door lock, he was stunned, Youyou sighed.

The two over there raised their heads to say something, seeing him like this, their hearts trembled, and they walked over immediately, seeing that things really developed as they expected, they didn't know whether they were happy or sad.

The happy thing is that Zhang Xiaoman is indeed innocent, but the sad thing is that someone in the academy stole repeatedly and still refuses to repent.

No matter what, they will arrest this person.

They opened the door calmly and walked in. Last time the room was messy, but this time it was very neat.

— except for the wooden box that was opened.

Liu Yimian squatted down on the side of the wooden box, brushed her fingers over a dark red mark on the edge, and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Wenxuan bent down and looked down, but he didn't see why, and stood up straight again.

"I put a few small razor blades in my purse, it seems that I cut this person." Liu Yimian knew that this person would always come, and he purposely went to the street every day these days, firstly to let this person know that he There is still money; the second is to create opportunities for him.

Since you want to come, you must always leave some evidence.

No matter who the person is, who has worked so hard to come in and steal the money, he must always check how much is in the money bag. When he excitedly picked up the bag and grasped the money bag, he would definitely be cut by several small blades.

You only need to look at who has cuts on their hands, and you can tell at a glance.

Liu Yimian never mentioned this matter to anyone else. When Lin Tai and Wen Xuan heard his arrangement, one widened their eyes and the other clapped their hands.

Lin Tai patted Liu Yimian on the shoulder hard, "Liu brother, I didn't expect you to be so smart! This trick is good! As long as this person is still in the academy, he will definitely not be able to hide! There will be a class in the afternoon, let's watch it one by one!" For some reason

, There was always an ominous premonition in Liu Yimian's heart, he bit his lower lip, suppressed this feeling forcibly, and forced a smile: "Yes, the real thief will definitely be caught."

The three of them were about to leave, but Lin Tai suddenly stopped in his tracks, "No, I want to stay here. It's only an hour from the end of the lecture in the morning to the end of our lunch. That person wants to come here while we're away. Be careful not to be discovered by others, take the money before leaving, he must not have been away for a long time. What if he is in this school building? I want to stay here, check them one by one, you go to the school to stop people!" "

Or You are thoughtful." Wen Xuan showed admiration, and left with Liu Yimian.

As soon as the two of them walked away, Lin Tai parted his @legs, put his hands on his waist, and shouted, "I've been thieves! I've been thieves again! Come and catch the thieves!

" There was a lot of trouble about Xiaoman, especially the students who lived in the school building, they were very disturbed. Everyone usually trusts each other, and most of them don't lock the door unless they go out for a long time. After Zhang Xiaoman left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, when Lin Tai's voice was heard, the people outside looked over, and the people in the room also opened the door and rushed out.

"What! What did you say?"

"Didn't Zhang Xiaoman be chased away! How come there are

still thieves?" "What else was lost? Who lost it?"

"When was it lost?"

Not long after, Lin Tai approached He gathered a group of people, he nodded in satisfaction, and shouted again: "It's still Brother Liu. I just came back from the outside with him, and saw that the copper lock on the door was destroyed, and the money bag I hid was lost. But everyone don't Panic, Brother Liu was clever, and left a small trap to cut the thief. At this time, those who have wounds on their hands, stand up—"

Lin Tai usually eats and sleeps well, and has a round body, shouting He is confident and imposing, not to mention those standing in front of him, even the second floor of the school building can hear clearly.

After hearing what he said, everyone immediately looked at me, and I saw you bowed your head and checked each other.

"I didn't."

"Nor did I."

"You hurt your hand!"

"It's because of a fall. I fell on a ladder when I went upstairs two days ago. Someone can testify for me!" The noisy

crowd It gradually became quiet. Except for the student who fell and injured, no one present had any injuries on their hands.

"What's the noise?" Everyone looked forward and saw Lu Yushu walking towards here with a fan in his hand, waving gently.

Lin Tai hurried forward and told him about the situation, Lu Yushu's eyebrows twitched, his eyes turned cold, he was quite like his father Lu Zhanhong's court.

But this point, he himself is definitely impossible to notice.

"No hurry, let's wait here for Brother Liu, he will be back soon." Lu Yushu suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of the school building. .

"Brother Lin Tai, are you sure that everyone in the school building has come down?"