Chapter 102

The author has something to say: Ah! We are finally meeting! After the assembly line is built, we can finally fall in love. Brother Ji is not easy _(:з」∠)_

Liu Chengyin lay on the ground for a while, going through what happened just now in his mind. It wasn't until he realized that there was really no better way, that he got up from the ground and limped while leaning on the wall to go downstairs.

When he followed Liu Yimian and stood in front of the crowd, what greeted him was the contemptuous gazes of the crowd.

"I didn't expect it to be you!"

"When I think of sitting in the lecture hall with the thief every day, I feel numb all over." "

I said this is your brother, are you willing to deal with him? Can't let it go?"

"Liu Chengyin and Isn't that brother a brother? Still need to steal?"

The students whispered to each other, some scolded and accused, some whispered, all kinds of voices came into Liu Chengyin's ears, and when his mind became hot, he wanted to open his mouth to say something.

But just when he was about to open his mouth, the fan in Lu Yushu's hand had moved across him one step ahead, and Liu Chengyin subconsciously looked at him.

"Be cautious in your words and deeds." Lu Yushu lightly dropped the four words, stood beside Lin Tai, and looked away.

Lu Yushu has always been like this, even his emotions rarely fluctuate. But it was this ordinary glance that made Liu Chengyin feel cold all over his body, and he couldn't think of making trouble again.

"Let's go to the head of the mountain." The enthusiastic crowd immediately nodded, Lin Tai stepped forward to grab Liu Chengyin, but as soon as he put his hand on his arm, Liu Chengyin struggled.

When upstairs, Liu Chengyin was caught off guard. But down below, even if he did do something wrong, he still couldn't calm down in front of so many people.

"I can walk by myself! Don't touch me!" Liu Chengyin shook his shoulders again, quickly took two steps back, and a huge thrust came from his back, pushing him forward two steps.

It was the people behind him who were afraid of him escaping and helped Lin Tai.

Even if Lin Tai didn't do anything, Liu Chengyin wouldn't be able to feel better seeing everyone's anger.

Lin Tai smiled, didn't bother to talk to him, walked to Liu Yimian, lowered his voice and said, "Are you okay?

" If he had some emotions, it would reassure Lin Tai, but how can he reassure others with his appearance now?

Wenxuan also stood on the other side of Liu Yimian, "Yeah, I see that your complexion is not very good, don't force it?" "Don't worry,

everything will be different from today." Liu Yimian clenched the fist beside her, Said calmly.

Lin Tai and Wenxuan walked all the way, talking to him all the way, seeing that Liu Yimian was really safe, he finally let go of his throat.

In the past few days, I have approached the head of the mountain twice in a row for this theft. At this time, the head of the mountain was practicing calligraphy in the house, and frowned slightly when he heard the noise outside the door.

The door of his room was opened but not closed, and when he turned around, he saw the group of students whom he had just met a few days ago.

"What's the matter?" Shan Chang put down the brush in his hand, put his hands behind his back, and walked out of the house.

Seeing the head of the mountain, everyone stopped in their tracks. Looking at the person walking in front, Liu Yimian did not hesitate at all, stepped forward and gave a student salute to the head of the mountain, "Head of the mountain, the real thief has been caught, Zhang Xiaoman is innocent, hope the head of the mountain can let him Return to the academy to study."

"Oh? Who is this person?" Shan Chang's sharp eyes swept across the crowd, and quickly locked on a slightly flustered face.

"It's Liu Chengyin." As soon as Liu Yimian mentioned his name, Lin Tai pushed him out of the team with a palm.

Unprepared, Liu Chengyin staggered and fell out, almost making a fool of himself in front of the head of the mountain. But at this moment, he couldn't blame anyone, suppressed the anger and panic in his heart, took a deep breath and said: "Shan Chang, Yi Mian is my second brother, and I, the elder brother, took some of his money to use. How can it be called stealing? What everyone said is too serious!"

In fact, this is where the head of the mountain is confused.

Although Liu Chengyin has been in school for less than three months, he is excellent in his studies and has already left a name in the heart of the head of the mountain. What's more, he has a younger brother who is known to everyone in the county. Now he is escorted to another place by his younger brother, and he actually says that he is the real thief. How can he not be puzzled?

Liu Chengyin seized the hesitation, and said quickly: "I know it's wrong to take it without asking, but I was in a hurry to use the money and didn't find Yimian, so I used it first! I can take out all the money, as long as For the sake of my hard work, please forgive me this time!"

Liu Chengyin's voice was still excited at the beginning, but it became lower and lower as he spoke, his eyes were red, and he seemed guilty.

The head of the mountain frowned at him and said nothing.

"What are you in a hurry to spend? You don't even have the time to tell your brother?"

"Yes..." Liu Chengyin paused, and immediately said, "My father is seriously ill, the family is poor, and he has no money to see a doctor. He has no choice but to do such a shameful thing."

The twenty or so students who came behind were buzzing, and Liu Yimian kept pouring into their ears their gradually wavering words, and the corners of his lips curled up, revealing a somewhat self-deprecating smile .

He walked up to Liu Chengyin and stood still, saluted the head of the mountain, and said: "Shan Zhang, please allow me to ask him a few questions." The

head of the mountain nodded, "Ask."

Liu Yimian turned her face sideways and looked at Liu Chengyin, "You and I are studying together in the academy, and we can see each other in lecture halls every day, why do you have to choose the days when I'm not in the school building, pick the lock and enter the house to get money?" "I, I

forgot It's..." Liu Chengyin faltered.

"Okay, I'll ask you again." Lin Tai angrily wanted to step forward to hit Liu Chengyin, but was stopped by Liu Yimian, with a look of indifference on his face, he said softly, "Lin Tai, trust me." Lin

Tai Tai stared at Liu Chengyin, snorted, and retreated back with his hands.

"Even if it is true as you said, why do you still slander with Chen Peizhi when you know that Zhang Xiaoman is innocent? Go to Shanchang to force him to leave the academy?" "This..." Liu Chengyin couldn't answer, hesitant in Liu Yimian's eyes

, It made his heart ache.

It's so obvious, why can't he always see the scheming of the person in front of him. He was really too dull and wasted Ji Ge's teaching several times.

"Last time, Liu Shan was seriously ill. You forgot to mention it in a moment of urgency, so you took it yourself. So what about this time? What excuse do you have?" Liu Yimian grabbed his left palm and spread it out under Shan Chang's eyelids. Look, "I put a razor blade in the purse, and if a thief grabs it, it will cut the skin. Please look at it!

" A bit disgusted, as if he was some dirty thing, he turned his face away all of a sudden, refusing to look at Liu Chengyin any more.

"Shan Zhang! I beg you to give me a chance!" Seeing that the situation was over, Liu Chengyin knelt down on the ground in an instant, grabbed the hem of Shan Zhang's clothes, and wanted to say again, "The student made such a mistake in a moment of confusion. But I It's still his elder brother, you think I'm diligent—"

"Let go."

The cold and impatient voice made Liu Chengyin stiff, not long ago, it was the same voice that made that stupid Zhang Xiaoman leave the county school.

But now, it was his turn.

Is this just a turn of events?

Liu Chengyin refused to accept his fate, he worked hard to raise enough money to study in the county school. He still has to pass the scholar exam, and he has to get rid of that family, he can't leave!

"Shan Zhang, the student is willing to accept any punishment, just ask—"

"I say, let go!" Shan Zhang snorted coldly, and with a strong wave of his left hand, he slapped Liu Chengyin's palm off, "Go and find Li Zhenxing to take it away in the afternoon. For the rest of Shuxiu, the academy can't accommodate an outstanding student like you."

After the head of the mountain said that he wanted to leave, Liu Chengyin immediately got up and wanted to follow. But he only ran a few steps before Lin Tai blocked him, refusing him to follow.

Liu Chengyin was at the end of the road, his eyeballs were burning red, he rushed towards Lin Tai with a roar, Lin Tai was stunned for a moment, but was restrained by him.

"Stop! You still owe Lin Tai two taels of silver! Do you really want to see the official?" Liu Yimian ran to pull Liu Chengyin's hand, but he slapped him backhand.

"Shut up!" Liu Chengyin roared. He looked extremely vicious, and he was not at all polite and polite as usual. Many people were scared and backed away, fearing that it would affect him.

There was such a big commotion here, many students rushed towards it when they heard about it. Chen Peizhi in the distance heard Liu Chengyin's voice, knew that something was wrong, and ran over quickly.

But when he saw Liu Chengyin's distressed appearance, he stopped hesitantly. But seeing that the door of Shanchang's house was closed tightly, thinking that the matter had come to an end, he pushed away the person in front, walked to Liu Chengyin's side, and supported his precarious body.

"Are you okay?"

"Very good!" Liu Chengyin stared at Liu Yimian who was a few steps away, and said through gritted teeth.

If Liu Yimian hadn't planned what happened today, how could he have fallen into such a passive situation? This is really his good brother!

"Hand over the money bag you stole." Liu Yimian blushed, stared at Liu Chengyin's eyes, and said coldly, "My two taels are nothing more than that, and I will return it to you." Chen Peizhi

saw Liu Chengyin was overwhelmed by anger, lowered his voice and whispered in his ear: "Let's keep the green hills here so you don't have to worry about firewood, give it to him!"

Liu Chengyin fumbled for a plain purse in his sleeve pocket, and took out two ingots of silver from it Drop it on the ground. It turned out that the purse was stained with his blood, and he lost it after taking the money.

"You wait!" Liu Chengyin stared at Liu Yimian resentfully, and was dragged away by Chen Peizhi.

"As soon as this matter is over, let's all leave." Lin Tai was thrown down by Liu Chengyin and twisted his ankle. He was a little limping because of this matter. Liu Yimian held his arm, "Zhang Xiaoman should be happy." Lin Tai looked

at He asked, "Are you happy?"

Liu Yimian didn't answer the question, and said in a low voice, "I miss Brother Ji."

After

the negotiation with Zheng Yi, Mr. Zhang bought all the coconuts . Zheng Yi sold out all the stocks in his hand, relaxed, and stayed in Changliu Town for a few days, not rushing to leave.

He was very curious about the coconut tarts made by Ji Wei, and he also listened to Mr. Zhang talking about the glorious battle of moon cakes, and he would help the two of them from time to time.

To make a coconut tart into a gift box, in addition to the coconut tart itself, the packaging of the gift box is also extremely delicate. Mr. Zhang found a middle-aged gentleman with a calm personality and superb drawing skills, and drew a pattern of the gift box as Ji Wei said.

There are seas, coconut trees, and coconuts in the picture. Zheng Yi is amazed at seeing it, and even praises Jiwei's whimsical ideas. Ji Wei only pushed everything to the instructions of the gods, and said that he went to Yazhou in his dream and saw the beautiful scenery of Yazhou with his own eyes.

As Liu Yimian's sixteenth birthday was approaching, Ji Wei had no time to stay in Changliu Town to make coconut tarts by himself. After handing over the production process to the workers step by step, he took the production tools and sat on a donkey and hurried to Daxi Town .

In addition to Liu Yimian's birthday, Ji Wei also has an important task - that is to check everything and supervise the official opening of the new shop!