Chapter 57

"Whose blood is this?" Zhu Butou approached the two, Liu Qing was unwilling in every possible way, but still worried about Zhu Butou's identity, he took two steps back and stood by the side.

"His wife's." Ji Wei looked at Liu Qing and shrugged.

"Where's your wife?"

"Leave."

Zhu Butou looked at Liu Qing's indifferent appearance. He couldn't bear it because he put his wife first, and his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

"A man who can't even look down on his wife, and who can hurt her under his nose, is not worthy of being a man!" Zhu Tutou raised his voice excitedly.

Ji Wei nodded very cooperatively, "Yeah, I don't deserve it."

"Shut up! You're not much better!" Zhu Butou glared at him.

"Why do you two always commit crimes on my days off, can't you change the day?" Zhu Butou was full of anger, and he vented it all on the two of them. Coupled with Liu Qing's refusal to cooperate, his actions became rude.

Sometimes he would punch him in the head, and sometimes he would kick him in the back. On the contrary, Ji Wei obediently followed behind Zhu Butou without his urging, so he didn't receive any beatings. Chat a few words calmly, the atmosphere is good.

The same perpetrators, the contrast is much more stark.

When the three of them arrived at the county government office, Zhu Butou sent someone to invite the county magistrate.

About half an hour later, Lu Zhanhong came to the county government office to hear the fight between the two.

In fact, Lu Zhanhong frowned when he saw Ji Wei and Liu Qing. On the one hand, he hated these bastards of the Qinglong Gang, and on the other hand, he thought of the mooncakes that Ji Wei sent to his door, and owed him favors.

However, Lu Zhanhong has always been stern and selfless, put aside distracting thoughts, and once he slapped the gavel, the class began.

Impressions between people are very important.

Just like Ji Wei and Liu Qing are in Lu Zhanhong's heart, Ji Wei's impression is better than Liu Qing's, so when Lu Zhanhong chooses the object of questioning, Ji Wei is the first choice.

Ji Wei explained the ins and outs of the bet, and handed over the deed he was carrying as evidence.

Liu Qing was beside him, staring at the paper with red eyes, watching it being delivered to Lu Zhanhong's desk.

If it was a fluke before, but once it was delivered to Lu Zhanhong, it was almost a certainty, and he couldn't deny it even if he wanted to.

Liu Qing gritted his teeth in hatred, and trembled with anger.

"The signature and fingerprints of this deed are all complete, Liu Qing, can you admit this deed?" Lu Zhanhong asked in a deep voice with a square face in Chinese characters.

"My lord, this contract is real, but Ji Wei tricked the villain into signing it. It can't be real!" Liu Qing lost Lin Qing, just like a hungry wolf losing its claws. And, his mind went blank, and he couldn't think of a good countermeasure to refute Ji Wei's words.

What Ji Wei said was the truth after all.

"Oh? How did he lie? You tell the truth."

Although Lu Zhanhong said so, it is much more difficult to find loopholes in the truth and fabricate lies than to simply tell lies. With Liu Qing's mind, this is really difficult for him.

He scratched his head and thought, and hesitated for a long time before making an excuse, saying that Ji Wei threatened him with the business of his stall and asked him to sign the contract.

When Ji Weiyi heard this, he laughed disdainfully.

"Master Lu, this pancake is made by Xiaomin, and he is also the first person to sell pancakes on the street. Baozi Xishi took advantage of my recovery at home to learn the craft secretly, and would rather lose money than steal my business. Liu Qing's words are full of loopholes." I hope you will learn from me." Ji Wei put his hands flat on the ground and kowtowed gently.

What he said, when he came back to the county office, Lu Zhanhong had already understood clearly, of course he knew that Ji Wei was not lying.

That Ji Wei didn't tell a lie, so what Liu Qing said was a lie.

He slapped the gavel and yelled: "Turn right and wrong, contempt the court, I will fine you twenty boards, and I will execute it later!" He threw down a red lacquered bamboo stick, and Liu Qing wailed and shouted .

"My lord, this is really Ji Wei's conspiracy. Xiaomin's family property is less than twenty taels, how could he make such a bet with him? My lord, Ji Wei's words cannot be trusted!" "My lord, Liu Qing, Lin Qing, Li

Er The black trio, who were resentful towards Xiaomin because of the beating and imprisonment last time, agreed to share the cost together, fill the cake at a low price, and overwhelm me, trying to make me quit. Unfortunately, this plan failed, Liu Qing stole This is where we are now."

"My lord has learned a lesson!"

Ji Weiwei said, and Lu Zhanhong finally understood the violation in this matter.

For example, the two are obviously rivals, and they can't understand each other. In the past, they have fought with real swords and guns, so why did they choose to set up a stall to fight against each other this time. In the final analysis, it is complaining in the heart, wanting to destroy Ji Wei's business, making it difficult for him to move forward in Changliu Town.

Such a poisonous plan, Liu Qing, who has no strength and no brains, would not be able to think of it. Then someone gave him advice later on. Since he didn't get involved this time, it obviously shows that the relationship between the few people is not as good as before, and a rift has arisen.

Lu Zhanhong is a smart person, and Ji Wei guessed the truth in just a few words. No matter how Liu Qing argues, with the contract in hand, there is ironclad evidence, and it is only natural to repay the debt, and even the county magistrate cannot turn black and white.

In addition, Lu Zhanhong didn't like Liu Qing a long time ago, so if he had the opportunity to rectify it, how could he let it go?

Immediately asked Liu Qing to pay back the twenty taels of silver within half a month, and ordered him not to go to the streets to ask for protection fees. If one person reported it, he would be hit with 20 taels of silver, and if two people reported, he would be hit with forty taels of silver. Add up sequentially.

Under such severe punishment, Liu Qing didn't even dare to have a chance to get away with it.

After retiring, Liu Qing was dragged to the backyard by Zhu Butou and others to execute his sentence. Twenty strokes of the cane said it was not too much, but it was not too much. Liu Qing was beaten and screamed again and again. To Ji Wei's ears, it was like a wonderful tune, refreshing and happy.

"Ji Wei, come here, Lord Lu is looking for you." The master ran up from behind and waved to Ji Wei who hadn't left yet.

"Master Chen, I don't know what your lord is looking for me for?"

"I don't know, just go if I tell you." Master Chen sent Ji Wei away with a look of disgust.

Lu Zhanhong withdrew from the hall, took off his official cap that was handicapped, and sat in the room drinking tea to soothe his throat. Seeing Ji Wei coming, he asked someone to make him a cup of tea.

"Sit here, it's just that you are here, so you don't need to ask someone to go to Changliu Town." "

What is your lord's business, what Ji Wei can do, it will be your lord's life and death!" Ji Wei sat and saluted Lu Zhanhong with his fists clasped , made Lu Zhanhong laugh a bit.

"Why are you so serious? I'm looking for you for nothing else. I just want to talk about the mooncakes you sent a few days ago."

When mentioning mooncakes, Ji Wei let out a sigh and relaxed.

When it comes to business, Lu Zhanhong is not the county magistrate, but a customer and a buyer, and Ji Wei is the seller, and the initiative is in his hands.

"Master Lu, do you think that mooncake still suits your taste?" Ji Wei asked respectfully, but his gaze never left Lu Zhanhong's face, trying his best to catch every subtle expression on his face.

"Gouzi and Madam, I am full of praise for the mooncakes you sent. They said that they want to order more. Let's order four boxes of each flavor. It is just right for gifts around the Mid-Autumn Festival." When Lu Zhanhong thought of the exquisite packaging of the mooncakes, he couldn't help it After boasting a few words, asking about the pattern on the box, and listening to Ji Wei's explanation that it was printing, I was relieved at first, and then shocked.

"Yushu once guessed that it was made by printing, but I didn't expect it to be true. If it is printed, it is much more difficult than hand-painted, right?" Printing patterns are complicated, but if you ask skilled craftsmen to make templates, adjust @色, follow-up It is much simpler and the cost is also reduced, which is unmatched by hand-painting.

"Young Master Lu is really smart, and he saw through my little thoughts at a glance."

"Yu Shu is not sure, and I want to ask the trustee's family to ask you. But since you happened to come, let me ask for him." Lu Zhanhong smiled Caress @touch the short beard on the lips, ask Ji Wei the price.

"Since it's an adult who wants to order, it can't be the same as others." "

No, I will pay whatever price they set, and there is no need to treat them differently." Lu Zhanhong doesn't like to use his status as a county magistrate to suppress people, and he doesn't like to be treated differently. Hearing Ji Wei's words, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and he didn't quite agree.

"My lord's words are wrong. As a county magistrate, I have heard a lot of responses. How many people follow my lord as an example. If my lord likes my mooncakes, those who follow my lord will naturally follow suit. Speaking of which, I still took advantage of my lord, of course. Give me a discount, how about this, just 20% off." Ji Wei calmly explained the reason, and immediately solved Lu Zhanhong's knot.

"Okay, since that's the case, I can accept it with peace of mind." Lu Zhanhong laughed heartily.

"Four boxes of each flavor, a total of sixteen boxes, two boxes are priced at one tael, with a 20% discount, adults only need to pay me six taels." "What!"

Lu

Zhanhong exclaimed, how could he not Unexpectedly, Ji Wei dared to bid a sky-high price of half a tael of silver for a box. One must know that there are only six moon cakes in a box, and one piece is nearly one hundred yuan? What cakes dare to sell at this price? Or is Ji Wei taking him for granted this time?

"I know you must be surprised, so let me explain to you." He didn't need to exaggerate, after listing all the costs of mooncakes, Lu Zhanhong understood that the price was reasonable.

After all, it is not sold to ordinary villagers, otherwise it will definitely lose everything.

"No wonder you want to give me a gift." Lu Zhanhong shook his head, secretly marveling at Ji Wei's cunning and shrewdness.

All the big and small towns around here, no matter they are rich or powerful, have to establish a good relationship with Lu Zhanhong. During the holidays, it is even more necessary to send gifts to the door. Of course, it is one thing to give it away, but it is another matter whether Lu Zhanhong is willing to accept it.

When they saw mooncakes at Lu's house, wouldn't they be curious about what mooncakes were?

If it is said that Ji Wei calculated the cost just now, and he gave me a gift of two taels of silver for nothing, I still have some concerns. Now that he understood his little thoughts, Lu Zhanhong's thick brows relaxed, and he felt a lot more relaxed.

Lu Zhanhong asked someone to withdraw the money and delivered it, not to mention half of the cost, but gave the full amount to Ji Wei, so that he had to deliver it to his door ten days before the Mid-Autumn Festival.

When asked why, it turned out that it was Lu Zhanhong's mother who was going to celebrate her 55th birthday before the Mid-Autumn Festival. Lu Zhanhong planned to give moon cakes to celebrate her mother's birthday.

"Aside from mooncakes, what are your plans?"

Mooncakes are a special offering during the Mid-Autumn Festival, so there is no reason to give mooncakes on birthdays. If Lu Zhanhong has no other plans, this is a good opportunity for him to show his hospitality, so why not miss it.

"My mother likes to listen to operas on weekdays. I'm going to the city to invite a famous theater troupe to celebrate her birthday. Why, what's your idea?" Lu Zhanhong knew that Ji Wei had a different idea. asked, with a little curiosity.

"For an old lady to celebrate her birthday, the more lively the better, I don't know if your lord has thought about opening up the theater troupe to attract others to watch, so that more people will come to celebrate the old lady's birthday, and the old lady will be happy to see it."

Ji Only when the elders in the family celebrated their birthdays when I was young, those who liked to watch the theater would spend money to invite the theater troupe to come on stage, and opened the door for the neighbors and folks I knew to watch.

Older people just want to be lively.

When Lu Zhanhong heard it, he also felt quite reasonable.

Every year when the old lady celebrates her birthday, she will go to Qingcheng to invite a theater troupe. She said that she likes more people to be lively, but she always invites relatives and friends, and keeps the door closed to have fun.

"But if there are too many people, will it be too noisy? My mother is getting old, and I'm afraid that it will become noisy if it gets too lively, which is not good." Lu Zhanhong was a little moved.

"At that time, you can ask the head arresters to maintain order at the scene. If anyone causes disturbance, just drive him out. As an adult, this is actually simple." "It makes sense." "But let everyone have

fun

, A big venue is always needed." Ordinary people don't have the money to go to the theater, only wealthy families can afford to invite them during festivals and birthdays.

If it is really allowed, a hundred people are few. After all, the size of the backyard of an ordinary house is limited, and it is definitely not enough to accommodate it.

"It's not a difficult task. The troupe can be set up wherever you want. Your lord just needs to choose a more open venue, and the most important thing is the singers." Lu Zhanhong agreed deeply, nodded and said: "Your proposal is very good

. Okay, but I still have to go back and discuss it."

"Madam's birthday, of course I want to give a birthday gift. How many days?" "On

the eighth day of September."

"It is obviously not appropriate to give moon cakes. Why don't I prepare them and keep them for the old lady to like?"

Lu Zhanhong said a little Curious, but Ji Wei said to keep it mysterious, and when the day is approaching, it will be delivered to your door.

But there is one thing that he needs to ask more clearly.

"Maybe the old lady eats sweets? What about milk? What are the taboos? Tell me about it together, so I can pay attention." Milk is a good thing, and it is good for ordinary people to eat, but many people are lactose intolerant Syndrome, diarrhea after eating. It is easy to get diabetes when you are old. Ji Wei is in this line of work, and he is super sensitive @sensitivity to this.

"Father and mother are very sweet, and there is no shortage of pastries. If you want to say something you don't like, it's probably because your sour teeth can't stand it and you don't like to eat it." Without thinking about it, Lu Zhanhong blurted out, apparently on weekdays Li has a lot of experience with his parents' preferences.

Ji Wei kept it in his heart and planned to wait for the day before the old lady's birthday to order a birthday cake for her. Since the old lady doesn't like sourness, it's not difficult to pick some sweet fruits as decorations.

Ji Wei accepted the money that Lu Zhanhong had asked for, and after the two said goodbye, they left the county government.

***

Daxi Town, Sun Family.

"I'm here to see Brother Sun, please pass it on for me." The person who came was a young woman, although she was middle-aged, she was still wearing the hair accessories of a girl who hadn't left the court.

She had a serious face, and when she saw it was Liu Qing, she just said indifferently: "Are you here to see Brother Hong?"

"I want to talk to my brother Sun about something, and I ask my second sister for help." Liu Qing bowed respectfully and bowed to Sun E. His movements were clean and neat, not at all like a man who dominated Changliu Town.

It can't be blamed for Liu Qing's sudden change of attitude. This middle-aged woman is Sun E, the second sister of Sun Hong, a core member of the Qinglong Gang. Because she was divorced when she was a teenager, she was determined not to marry again, and took care of her frail and sick mother at home.

Sun Hong attached great importance to love and affection, and cared very much for his mother and sisters. How dare those people around Sun Hong be negligent?

"You come in." Although Sun E didn't know what Sun Hong was doing outside, but seeing the people who came to the house from time to time, they were all vicious and not like good people, so she knew that what he was doing was not doing business.

However, she has always been reticent, and she occasionally mentioned that as long as Sun Hong restrained himself, did not bring dirty things home, and did not do bad things that violated the law outside, she would just turn a blind eye and close one eye. Let him go.

Liu Qing cautiously followed Sun E, waiting for Sun E to call Sun Hong for him.

The Qinglong Gang has no leader, but only three masters. Sun Hong is the second leader of the Qinglong Gang, and he is very popular and popular on weekdays. Every town has his right-hand man, and Liu Qing is one of them. But just like Ji Weiyi back then, he doesn't like Sun Hong very much, and his relationship is just average.

Speaking of the Qinglong Gang, the original intention of its establishment at the beginning was to help the people live and work in peace and contentment without disturbance. Later, the power gradually expanded, and became intertwined in several towns and even Qingcheng.

Today, it is no small force.

The monthly Qinglong meeting is scheduled to be held in Qingcheng. From the past few years, the discussion of the way of serving the people is no longer discussed. Instead, it is for the sake of a guild leader, and there are many struggles among the three parties.

Sun Hong was shallow-minded, and most of the people standing in his team were neutral except for a few who were not right-minded. Like Liu Qing, if he hadn't been determined to curry favor with Sun Hong at the beginning, Sun Hong would probably have looked down on him.

Liu Qing just got hit by the board and limped to Sun's house. As soon as Sun E left, she stood up grinning and walked slowly in the room, unable to sit still.

Sun Hong is not short of money, but the Sun family is not big.

In addition to the dilapidated and somewhat collapsed firewood houses, there are only three bedrooms and one living room at all costs. At best, they can be regarded as a wealthy family. Even Liu Qing's house is only one room worse than Sun's house.

"The room is too small."

"What's too small?"

Liu Qing muttered in a low voice. When he saw Sun Hong walking out, he was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat, and hurriedly kept quiet, saying nothing.

The author has something to say: Share a delicious shredded squid shop "Seaside People", slightly spicy and sweet, great (ˉ▽ ̄~)

PS. There are still 2 chapters left in debt~~