Chapter 109

The next morning, it was an auspicious day that Mr. Zhang asked someone to calculate, and it was suitable for the opening of the new store. Ji Wei got up early, he didn't want to disturb Liu Yimian's dream.

It's just that the two of them slept together, so there was inevitably some movement when they got up. Liu Yimian's sleep was shallow, and she woke up in a daze. Seeing him get up, she followed him to get up. Head bit by bit, but insisted on helping Ji Wei comb his hair.

Ji Wei has been in this world for nearly four months, and combing hair has been a joke since the beginning, but now practice makes perfect, even without a mirror, she can tie her hair quickly and accurately. But Liu Yimian's kindness was hard to refuse, so he sat obediently and let Liu Yimian, who was half asleep and half awake, help him comb.

When Liu Yimian woke up completely, the comb in her hand fell to the ground with a clatter. Ji Wei, who closed his eyes, opened them, saw the crooked bun on his head that was about to fall down, and ground his teeth: "Mianmian, are you awake?" "

Wake up, wake up, really woke up this time!" Liu Yimian shuddered, but she couldn't help secretly covering her mouth @巴笑 in a place Ji Wei couldn't see.

Ji Wei could feel the trembling fingers holding his hair, and knew what this little guy was doing without turning around. He hooked his lower lip helplessly, only urging him to hurry up.

After all, the new shop on Yong'an Street is about to open. Although it is not too early, there are still many things waiting to be done.

Liu Yimian was dexterous and combed her hair in a short time. The two fetched water to wash their faces, and walked into the street holding hands.

The morning breeze is cool, and Yongan Street is already very lively. There are many small stalls on the roadside, some selling steamed buns, some selling pancakes, porridge stalls, noodle stalls, and many people sitting on the roadside holding their hands. I am happy to eat a big bowl.

Ji Wei wanted to take Liu Yimian to a restaurant, but was dragged by Liu Yimian to a porridge stall on the side of the road, and ordered two bowls of white porridge, just small pickles.

"It's lighter." Ji Wei drank the porridge quickly, and he regretted that there was no deep-fried dough stick in this era.

The main reason is that oil is expensive, and ordinary people can't afford anything fried. Not to mention that street vendors sell fried dough sticks, which is too expensive.

It is a pity that there is porridge but no fried dough sticks for dipping sauce.

He sighed, and Liu Yimian looked over with confusion, "Would you like to buy something else—" He was about to reach out to call the store, but Ji Wei pulled him down.

"No, I want to eat deep-fried dough sticks." After Ji Weiyi finished speaking, he immediately explained to Liu Yimian, "It's like making steamed buns, but you have to add alkali and salt, cut them into long strips and then deep-fry them in a frying pan. In the end, they will expand into a stick Something crispy, yellow and fragrant is fried dough sticks." "

I've never seen it before." Liu Yimian was a little curious, "Is it delicious?" After he finished speaking, he showed annoyance, "Brother Ji thinks it's delicious, so it must be delicious "

It's delicious, and the dipping sauce is very fragrant, I'll let you try it next time."

After drinking the porridge quickly, the two of them sat for half an hour, chatted for a while, paid and left. They ate porridge on Yong'an Street, and they could walk two steps to the door of the shop.

At this moment, the manager in charge was standing at the door, yelling, "Move these things to the two sides, don't block the road! There are also flower baskets, put them here, where did you move them? Don't put the firecrackers there, you want to put them away." Were people injured?"

The workers who were busy moving things were all temporarily hired to help. After the busy day is over, we will go back to our respective homes, so it is always not very smooth to do the work, and the manager is in a hurry.

Seeing Ji Wei, he hurried over to ask for instructions: "Everything is prepared according to your order, what else do you need?"

Ji Wei led Liu Yimian through the long red carpet and walked around the shop. The venue is no better than the shop on North Street, but the newly painted walls look clean and comfortable. There is a big cabinet attached to the four walls, and the four sides are solid. Only one side is empty, and you can see rows of cabinets inside. The cakes stacked high are meat floss shellfish, cookies, croissants, and donuts. There is also a cabinet dedicated to Chinese snacks such as mung bean cakes, peach cakes, and jujube cakes.

There are not many types, but for the newly opened shop, the source of customers is still unstable. If there are too many types, it will be the people behind Ji Wei and Ji Wei himself who will suffer.

After all, he had to deal with his workers before they could do it. If you teach too much, the process will be chaotic, and the efficiency will be low at that time, so he must strictly control the variety.

The shop is very clean, except for the cabinets and counters, the shop is almost empty, only some vases and porcelain plates are placed on the wooden shelves behind the counters as decorations.

"Where are the clothes?" Just as Ji Wei was about to turn around, the manager had already brought a neatly folded dress and handed it under his nose, asking him to change it.

Ji Wei wants to preside over the opening of the store, so of course such a big matter has to be done. But he didn't have time to think about it. Fortunately, Mr. Zhang had already thought about it. Not long after he came to Daxi Town, the person in charge found a tailor. While Ji Wei went to the shop to observe, he measured the size for him and went back to make it. .

"Master Ji, here." The manager said respectfully.

Ji Wei felt that he was indeed an old man who had worked in the Zhang family branch for many years. Doing things is reliable and organized, even if Ji Wei is not around, it can be done properly.

At this time, the store hadn't officially opened yet, so Ji Wei hid behind the cabinet and changed into a robe.

The newly made robes are azure blue with dark lines, and there is nothing to see in the room. As soon as it is pulled under the sun, the lines can be shown, and people look energetic and handsome.

Liu Yimian followed Ji Wei, and felt that he was dazzled for the first time, and blushed unconsciously. He was afraid of being seen by Ji Wei, so he turned his face away and stood aside, stretching out his hand to arrange the somewhat messy flower baskets.

"Calculating the time, Mr. Lu should be here. Quickly get the ribbon scissors ready. People will come in a while, so you won't be in a hurry." Who is Lu Zhanhong? He is the number one in several nearby towns. The rich and squire dare not give him face.

In addition to Ji Wei's painstaking efforts to organize Mrs. Lu's birthday, Mr. Zhang also has a good friendship with Lu Zhanhong. No matter which one it is, it is not difficult to ask him to come here to help host a ribbon-cutting ceremony.

The county magistrate is coming, this kid has already planted his wings, and he flew to several families. Needless to say, it will definitely be very lively for a while, in short, we must not lose our courtesy.

The opening of this event was a huge commotion and would definitely attract many people.

Ji Wei had already considered the lively nature of the people in this country, and asked people to cut each dim sum into small pieces and put them on plates. After the ribbon-cutting for the opening, they would go to the crowd to try them.

Liu Yimian wanted to help, but the workers performed their own duties, and the division of labor had already been completed, so he couldn't intervene, so he just watched from the side.

Not long after, a carriage stopped in front of the shop, the young Lu Yushu jumped out of the carriage first, and then he reached out to help another person in the carriage to get off.

As soon as Lu Zhanhong saw Ji Wei, he smiled and saluted Ji Wei, "Ji Gongzi has the four characters of Yushu Linfeng, and he is almost going to compare with my son."

Lu Yushu was not annoyed after hearing this, but just put his fan against his lips, Smiling slightly, he followed Lu Zhanhong and Ji Wei's greetings, then walked to Liu Yimian's side to talk to him.

Seeing that the two teenagers just wanted to accompany them, Ji Wei led Lu Zhanhong into the shop without disturbing them, and took him around in front of the cabinet.

"Your meat floss baby, the taste is really good, the taste is soft, even my wife is full of praise. It will open in a while, and I will order two catties and send it to my mother's house." Lu Zhanhong is a dutiful son. When Wei sent Xiaobei with meat floss, he had this in mind.

"Of course that's good, but the meat floss small shellfish are sold by the individual, but they are not weighed. How much Master Lu wants today, and how much I Ji Wei will send. If the Master can come, the small shop is already flourishing, so how dare I accept you again?" What about the money?" Ji Wei smiled and said politely.

At this time, the steward came up with the things in his hands, reminding them that the time had come. While the two were talking, a lot of onlookers had already gathered outside the door, whispering to each other about the new shop.

Ji Wei and Lu Zhanhong stood side by side on the steps of Xinpu. Looking from a height, he saw many familiar faces in the crowd, and he extended his hand to greet them.

Then Lu Zhanhong gave the congratulatory speech. After the celebration, he picked up the scissors and cut the red silk and satin short. Ji Wei first applauded and said hello, and then the people around him applauded one after another, and the atmosphere was extremely lively.

"It's time to fire the cannon!" The steward yelled, and everyone who approached him backed up a few steps, leaving an open space for him.

Ji Wei took the candles that were handed over by others, walked to the place where the firecrackers were placed, bent over to light the primer, quickly stepped back to Liu Yimian, and said loudly: "Big guy, push a few steps away, be careful!" Then there was a crackling

noise There was an ear-piercing sound, Liu Yimian stood close, Ji Wei was afraid of frightening him, so he turned sideways, half-embracing him in his arms, blocking the splashing firecracker shells, and covered Liu Yimian's ears with his broad palms, and waited until After the firecrackers were set off, he let go of his hand and asked him with a smile, "How is it? Are you scared?"

"I'm not made of tofu." Liu Yimian gave him a reproachful look, her cheeks were flushed, wondering if she was covered, and then Pretty and charming.

Ji Wei couldn't help but nodded his nose, "You."

When he took Liu Yimian's hand and stood beside Lu's father and son, those spectators had already gathered around the man who distributed the food samples, and stretched their arms to grab something to eat.

"You really think, I have never seen any businessman who takes things without money and distributes them to others. This is not just one time." On Mrs. Lu's birthday, Ji Wei also cut a lot of mooncakes Divided out.

"If I eat one piece, I can get one person to sell two yuan, and I've earned it, right?" People in business these days are really smart, and they are not as cunning and changeable as later generations. Twice is an advertisement. I have never heard of tasting and promoting.

The only thing that came out this season, these people are almost crazy, Ji Wei can buy whatever he wants, if the business is not good.

Sure enough, after a round of tasting, many people have already clamored to buy, rushed to the store, and picked out the desired dim sum with custom-made wooden clips. After the selection is finished, go to the counter to check out.

This novel self-help mode is eye-catching. Originally, the customer who only wanted to buy one or two things, picked up the wooden clip and stood in front of the cabinet, couldn't help wanting this and that, one piece of this thing, one piece of the other, and when he walked out of the store, it took a while to say nothing. Twenty texts, holding a paper bag full, with expressions of relief or fanaticism or trance or remorse, in short, there are all kinds of things, and so on.

Ji Wei said that he would send Lu Zhanhong meat floss shellfish, and sure enough, the manager asked twenty to be packed and delivered.

Lu Zhanhong felt very sorry and insisted on paying, but was pushed back by Ji Wei.

"Young Master Ling has helped me many times in the academy. I am grateful that Mr. Lu took time out of his busy schedule to come here. Don't refuse these little gestures." Lu Zhanhong had no choice but to ask Ji Wei to do something before he left

. Come to him to quench your thirst and help with your duties. This is Lu Zhanhong.

Since it opened on the first day, the guests were very curious about these dim sums that they had never seen before, so they asked Ji Wei to ask. When Lu Zhanhong was around, he didn't dare to act presumptuously because he was concerned about his status.

As soon as he left, he surrounded Ji Wei and chatted for a while.

When Ji Wei struggled out of it, he saw a man standing a few steps away from the door, his brows were slightly frowned, and his face was thoughtful. Seeing him suddenly appear, he withdrew his gaze from the plaque and looked straight at him.

However, Ji Wei's eyes quickly passed over him, looking at the woman standing behind the man. What a coincidence, I've seen it before.