Chapter 113

"But him?" Ji Wei held Liu Yimian's little hand tightly, raised his hand and pointed at Liu Chengyin.

Liu Yimian nodded lightly, then took back the sight that fell on Liu Chengyin, and stopped looking at it.

But when Liu Chengyin saw Liu Yimian, he looked like he had seen a ghost. Not only did he steal Liu Yimian's private money twice in a row, but also because of You Guizhi, someone tied him up and demanded money.

Now that the real master has come to the door, it must be to settle accounts after Qiuhou!

At this time, the mastermind passed out and lay on the bed, and the head of the family disappeared without a trace. He was the only one in charge of Liu Chengyin in the entire Liu family, and he was definitely going to be operated on.

Encountered so many things in the morning, Liu Chengyin couldn't bear it anymore, took two steps back, and retreated into the house, intending to wait and see. If they don't intend to be kind, they can close the door and keep people out.

Although it was said to be noon yesterday, Liu Yimian couldn't sleep well after being startled, and woke up repeatedly from dreams at night, and finally fell asleep for an hour or two after being hugged and patted by Ji Wei. After getting up, I showered and washed, changed into new clothes, and went to the street to eat something before coming.

Originally, I thought about going for a walk, and I took it as a relaxation. But Ji Wei saw Liu Yimian's absent-minded appearance, so he gave up this idea, and brought someone to Liu's house.

Unexpectedly, it was a coincidence that on the way here, he ran into Zheng Fei who came out of Liu's house. After venting, his mood seemed to be much more stable. Seeing Ji Wei's complexion changed drastically, he quickly said with a little fear that the matter was settled.

Seeing that Sun Hong didn't follow, he was relieved quickly. He was planning to report the results to Ji Wei, but he waved him away, saying that he didn't want to see him.

Zheng Fei couldn't wait, so he ran away without saying a word.

In fact, they had prepared before coming, but when they stood here, they realized that things were not as simple as they thought. Just like the fence falling apart on the ground, and the mess visible to the naked eye in the house, it all shows that this place has experienced a chaos not long ago.

The moment Liu Yimian saw the white jade bracelet, her heart was already dead. He didn't want to see anyone in the Liu family at this time, including Liu Chengyin.

So he held Ji Wei's hand backhanded, and took two steps behind him, letting Ji Wei's tall body block Liu Chengyin's sight, lowered his head, and whispered: "Brother Ji is the master." It was not like this before coming

here Yes, Ji Wei knows that Liu Yimian has been wronged, and wants him to speak up in person, so that Liu Chengyin's reputation will be ruined, and the anger in his heart will come out.

But when she really saw people, Liu Yimian knew that if she was bored, even seeing people would be a torment.

Liu Chengyin forced a smile, "Are you guys coming to my house, what's the matter? It's not convenient to entertain some of you at home, why don't you come back another day?" He spoke politely, but no matter it was Ji Wei or Liu Yimian, they didn't listen to him at all.

Ji Wei stretched out his hand and rubbed Liu Yimian's head, glanced around from the corner of his eye, and saw that several houses on the side had opened their doors secretly, and were listening to the movement here from the crack of the door, so he nodded and said softly Said: "Let me do it, you listen."

"I came today, just to ask you for an explanation." Ji Wei pulled Liu Yimian forward two steps, shortening the distance between him and Liu Chengyin , which made Liu Chengyin nervous for a while, and unconsciously pulled the door halfway with the hand holding the door panel.

"What, what do you say?" Liu Chengyin swallowed, his throat tightened.

"First, I want to ask you when you stole two taels of silver from me, when do you plan to return it? Are you planning to meet in court?" Ji Wei deliberately raised his voice and spread it far away.

Although the nearby houses are not close, it is not in a busy city and is very peaceful. Therefore, Ji Wei's voice suddenly reached the ears of those neighbors who are always paying attention to this place, and Liu Chengyin's face turned pale because of this.

"You, what nonsense are you talking about?" Liu Yimian couldn't help but said that as long as Lin Tai's money is returned, will he not pursue it anymore? Now that he has paid it back and left the county school, how long is he going to hold on to that two taels of silver! Liu Chengyin glared angrily at Liu Yimian behind Ji Wei

, but could only see half of his face exposed, "I didn't!"

It used to be from your Liu family, but now you marry into my Ji family, and you spend Ji Wei's money. Taking money without asking is stealing. You stole money twice and three times. Is this what a gentleman does? But what scholars do Why?" Ji Weiyi's voice was louder than that, and under the stern scolding, Liu Chengyin's face was as white as paper, his footsteps were flimsy, his standing was unstable, and he was almost on the verge of falling!

He has painstakingly cultivated his image over the years. He is a filial son who obeys his elders inside, and a scholar who is eager to study outside. No matter which one he should be praised!

The reason is that when he had to, he moved out from the branch of the Liu family, so that he could avoid gossip from the people around him, and rely on his good reputation to seek a good future in the town!

But if the reputation of this theft spreads, which family will accept him to work in the future? One sentence after another, it was almost like cutting Liu Chengyin's heart with a knife!

"Now as a student, you are stealing money from your classmates in the academy. After you have made a living, how do you know that you will not guard yourself? Liu Chengyin, you are ashamed to be a scholar! I am afraid that all the books of sages have been read into the stomach of dogs. Let's go!" Although Ji Wei's words didn't sound good, they were rough and reasonable, and these words pointed to the core of the problem, throwing Liu Chengyin's heart into the frying pan and frying it over and over again, causing him to bleed from the pain.

"You! Shut up!" Liu Chengyin trembled like a sieve, but couldn't utter a word of rebuttal, and could only call Ji Wei to shut up palely. But if Ji Wei had been so obedient, he wouldn't have come to attack him forcefully.

"Mianmian! Do you know what happened to the family today? A lunatic broke into the house and beat Erniang until she was seriously injured and unconscious. She is still not awake now. There is also a child—" When the girl was mentioned, the room was crying calmly The shouting started again.

Liu Chengyin also wanted to use these to soften Liu Yimian's heart and let him take Ji Wei away. Ji Wei was already a little closer, and seeing that the door was about to come, Liu Chengyin closed the door with his backhand, keeping people out.

He didn't dare to look at it, and he didn't want to look at it, his heartbeat almost jumped out of his throat. He had never been so nervous and frightened, yet so powerless that he was at a loss.

Liu Chengyin pressed his back against the door panel and gradually slid to the ground. He thought that after a while, Ji Wei and Liu Yimian would be bored, and they would disperse like the lunatic in the morning.

He thought very well, but he didn't know that Ji Wei came here with the intention of ruining him, and he would never stop there.

At the beginning, everyone in the Liu family has been taught a lesson, if they are safe and sound, then both sides will be safe. But if you have evil intentions again, don't blame him for being ruthless.

The last time Liu Shan attacked Liu Yimian, Ji Wei was disturbed by the remaining emotions of the original owner, so he lost his mind and broke his leg. This is not his style, this is Ji Wei's style in front of him!

He doesn't like to come head-to-head, but he will definitely attack the opponent's most feared weakness, and hit them with a single blow, making it impossible for them to turn around.

Ji Wei stared at the closed door, and sneered, "Do you think you can escape the truth by closing the door? Liu Chengyin, it's useless for you to hide! And You Guizhi, who hired a bastard to tie up the cotton , even though he has been sold out of the Liu family, he was once a member of the Liu family after all. Your Liu family is so ruthless, stealing one by one, not to mention what Liu Shan has done, you are no longer worthy of being a father!"

"Otherwise, why didn't you ask how Liu Shan's leg was broken!"

How could the neighbors not be curious about the good-looking people who went out and came back lame? But Liushan has a bad temper, and You Guizhi is also shrewd and mean, and when they ask about this matter, they speak harsh words, so they can only suppress their curiosity @in the bottom of their hearts.

At this moment, when I heard it, everything came to a sudden. It turned out that it was all for money, and it was all aimed at their youngest son who had been sold a long time ago. What a well-behaved child that is, who doesn't know the poor Liu family's ill-fated brothers and sisters?

"You won't come out? Alright, then I'll pretend that the whole world knows what you've done!" Ji Wei curled his lips, turned around, pulled Liu Yimian up and walked out.

He did it quickly and left Liu's house in the blink of an eye.

When Liu Chengyin heard this sentence at first, his whole body seemed to be stunned by a stone, and he was stunned for a moment. Then he turned around and opened the door like crazy, and chased him out.

He never thought that Ji Wei would be so ruthless this time, how could he have a good life after this time? This is to destroy him!

Liu Chengyin knew it, he had already seen it all. But even if he could see it, he couldn't just let him do whatever he wanted!

No matter how fast Ji Wei walked, he was walking after all. When he was about to walk out of the alley, he was chased by Liu Chengyin.

Outside this alley, there is also a street. Although it is not as lively and bustling as Yong'an Street, a street is never deserted. Standing at the entrance of the alley, you can see people coming and going on the street.

Liu Chengyin rushed over like crazy, reaching out to pull the thin Liu Yimian. He is not as strong as Ji Wei, so he can only embarrass Liu Yimian.

He grabbed Liu Yimian's arm and dragged him back a few steps with all his strength. Liu Yimian staggered and followed him for a few steps, then grabbed him, and slapped Liu Chengyin with his backhand, the strong Liu Chengyin was stunned for a moment.

This is the second time Liu Yimian slapped Liu Chengyin. Compared with the hesitation and heartache last time, this time his attitude seems to be quite different.

"Let go! You don't deserve to touch me!" Liu Yimian pushed Liu Chengyin away vigorously, turned around and walked towards Ji Wei. After standing next to Ji Wei, he took his generous palm and took two steps forward, turned his head and smiled at Liu Chengyin, "I know you for so many years, just to gain a good reputation, you have two faces. Today, I will tear off your hypocritical skin so that everyone can see what kind of person you are, Liu Chengyin." After

he finished speaking, he dragged Ji Wei to the street.

The people passing by kept passing by, they stood on the street, and the sunlight pulled the inside and outside of the alley into two different worlds. One was black, and Liu Chengyin nestled there shyly, not even daring to step into the place where they were.

"Liu's Chengyin robber Erliang was kicked out of the county school, please comment!"

"No—" Liu Chengyin stretched out his hand in horror, but in the end he just stood there frozen, unable to move.

Liu Yimian's eyes were already big, but now she didn't even blink, she stared straight at Liu Chengyin in the alley, and repeated cruelly and happily: "Liu's Chengyin robber was expelled from the county school, please comment!"

He repeated it three times, and everyone on the road looked at him. Most people didn't know who Liu Chengyin was, so they started discussing in low voices. Someone asked him why he didn't report to the police to arrest him, and Liu Yimian replied to him: "If we are classmates, we won't do anything wrong." Seeing that Liu Chengyin wanted to run away, Ji Wei suddenly said: "I'll go and catch him

. You wait here."

Such a good show, how can the main character exit? Ji Wei ran faster than Liu Chengyin and caught him in front of Liu Yimian. At this time, Liu Chengyin was no longer the high-spirited and calm in the county school.

He looked very sluggish, looking at Liu Yimian with an indescribable hatred in his eyes, which pierced directly into Liu Yimian's heart.

Liu Yimian's heart skipped a beat, and she said to herself: "Such a person who can steal property while his classmates don't notice, if he works for others in the future, how can he make others feel at ease?" These are words of punishment

.

Many people on the road looked pensive and stared at Liu Chengyin for a long time, as if they wanted to remember his face. Liu Chengyin belatedly raised his sleeve to cover his face, but was held back by Ji Wei, unable to even do it.

"This face is very thick-skinned, it doesn't matter if multiple people take a look at it, why bother to cover it up?" Ji Wei said with a smile.

At first Liu Chengyin struggled, but he couldn't escape Ji Wei's restraint. Walking down the whole street, I'm afraid there is no one who doesn't know about Liu Chengyin stealing money.

The dream of finding an easy job and living a happy life after the separation was shattered at this moment. Liu Chengyin's complexion was gray and pale, and he was in a daze, and he never even struggled.

When Ji Wei let go, his body went limp and he slumped on the ground.

"You should be thankful that you missed the old love and refused to send you to the government. After today, let's forget about it." Ji Wei stared at Liu Chengyin's hair and sneered, "Don't worry about Chen Peizhi, he bullied his classmates , recruited @草旗青@楼, and was sued to the head of the mountain, I'm afraid I won't have time to take care of you."

After finishing speaking, she pulled Liu Yimian away.

Liu Chengyin lay on the ground like mud, crying bitterly for a long time.