Chapter 40

The moment Ji Wei saw Liu Qing, Ji Wei knew that the fish had taken the bait.

In fact, he didn't have to come out to set up a stall to sell filling cakes.

However, in order to completely wipe out Liu Qing and others, he still decided to go out personally to solve these troubles, so as not to cause trouble for him later.

"How about over there?" Liu Qing walked to the steamed stuffed bun stall, and the other customers who lined up all dispersed immediately.

He was already notorious, but the last time he fought with Ji Weiyi, even the knife was exposed, who would not be afraid? This kind of person went to prison and came out within two days. Who would dare to fight against him?

"It's still the same, there are not many people." Baozi Xishi couldn't suppress the pride in the corners of his eyes.

"That's good." Liu Qing smiled darkly, went to Ji Wei's booth, and poked there.

It was blocked by a big wall, and there were only three or two guests, so they left the place and said sorry, and immediately dispersed.

"Uncle Liu, what are you doing today?" Ji Wei turned over the pancake in his hand, fried it thoroughly and took it out of the oven, wrapped it in oil paper, and handed it to Liu Qing.

Liu Qing was taken aback, and Ji Wei moved forward again.

"Don't be afraid, I didn't poison, it's safe."

Liu Qing pulled his face and pouted, looking like he wanted to kill Ji Wei. He really hated him to the bone, and no one had ever made him so ashamed.

Ji Wei groaned, retracted his hand and took a bite out of boredom, the crust was crispy and exuded a strong fragrance, "Be kind as a donkey's liver and lungs." "Is it hard these days?" "I don't know what Uncle Liu is referring to?"

Ji

Weime Liu Qing looked at him with a nonchalant indifference, and his heart became angry.

He is the well-known Liu Qing, this time Ji Wei has withdrawn from the gang and no one will help him anymore, where does he have the confidence to challenge him?

Liu Qing sneered, "What are you doing so hard? As long as you give in to me, I'll let Xiufen close the stall and give you the business." "So good?" "

You

should thank my lord for being generous."

Ji Wei snorted, as if listening to some big joke.

"What kind of soft law do you want?"

"It's simple, as long as you shout three times on the street, Grandpa Qing, I'm wrong." Liu Qing thought of this scene, and the corners of his mouth twitched a few times in excitement.

"What if I don't agree?"

"Then you don't even want to mess with West Street in the future. Do you know who will replace you in the future?"

"Yes?" Ji Wei was very cooperative.

"Zeng Yang!" Liu Qing said triumphantly.

This guy named Zeng Yang has a good relationship with Liu Qing, and usually doesn't like the original owner.

This time Ji Wei withdraws from the Qinglong Gang, and the biggest beneficiary is him.

The chassis that originally belonged to the original owner was given to him, and within two days, he should come to this street to collect protection fees.

To the extent that he doesn't like the original owner, I'm afraid he can't even think about it.

Ji Wei's thoughts turned, and he immediately clapped his hands and praised: "You must have contributed a lot behind this matter, right?"

"Stop talking nonsense!" Liu Qing said.

"Liu Qing, Liu Qing, it's been so many years, and you still can't get on the table. It's really a dog who can't change eating shit." Ji Wei wiped his hands, threw the rag on the table, and looked at Liu Qing coldly.

"If I, Ji Wei, can really accept this softness, I won't be hostile to you all these years." "

Okay! You asked for it!" Liu Qing took a sip, turned around and went to find Zeng Yang, intending to make him leave early Come on, toss Ji Wei's stall hard.

But he only walked a few steps, when Ji Wei shouted at him, Liu Qing stopped again, thinking that Ji Wei had changed his mind.

"What? Are you scared?"

"What am I afraid of? Barefoot people are not afraid of people wearing shoes." Ji Wei looked at Liu Qing with folded arms and said with a smile.

"It's just that there has been no result between the two of us for so many years, how about a bet?"

"What bet?" Liu Qing subconsciously asked.

"It's very simple. I know what you mean by letting Baozi Xishi put me on the opposite side to sell pancakes. Why don't you make a bet and see who can't persist first." "That's it?

" Ji Wei is no good at all. Baozi Xishi is backed by Liu Qing and the three brothers, but even if Ji Wei earns a little, he is the only one.

Is it really that simple?

If Lin Qing was here, he might be advised to think twice.

But Liu Qing was impulsive by nature, and couldn't stand aggressive tactics. Ji Weiwei said that he was timid and afraid of getting into trouble, so he immediately agreed impulsively.

"What a big deal! How can I, Liu Qing, be afraid? The one who should be afraid is you! Be careful to play until you lose your fortune, and you won't even be able to afford food."

"Verbal bets are so boring, how about this, we write down the bet in black and white, and draw a signature. If I lose, I will definitely be convinced and say nothing!" Liu Qing frowned

.

Isn't it just a small pancake stall, how much can you lose no matter how much you lose? If you really lose a lot, at worst, go to the street to ask for money a few times, and you can always get it back.

Thinking of this, Liu Qing nodded in agreement.

"I was afraid that you would regret running away! Go, write it down!"

The two found a random shop and made a bet.

Liu Qing's bet is as mentioned just now, to admit his mistake on the street, and make Ji Wei completely ashamed to hang around in Changliu Town.

And Ji Wei's request is even simpler, whoever loses will pay the opponent twenty taels of silver.

The amount of money was not small, even Liu Qing couldn't get it out at once. Hearing that Ji Wei bet so big at first, the uneasiness in his heart made him hesitate.

But he thought about it again, the profit of filling cakes is so low, how much can Ji Wei earn?

Coupled with the fact that Ji Wei spends money like water recently, Liu Qing spent more than a dozen taels of silver, but only made a few taels.

This has been losing money, and it is estimated that there is not much money left. It would be great if it could be defeated in one fell swoop!

With these years, hesitation was only for a moment, and Liu Qing immediately slapped the table in response.

The deed was in duplicate, and the two signed and signed it. Ji Wei bid farewell to Liu Qing and returned to the pancake stand in a happy mood.

The business was not very good in the morning, and only a dozen pancakes were sold in total. Especially after people are busy in the morning, there will be fewer people selling food.

Ji Wei was not exhausted, and closed the stall ahead of time.

After returning, he parked the car in the yard, went to find Aunt Zhou next door, and asked her to set up a stall with him tomorrow.

The request came so suddenly that Aunt Zhou was caught off guard. But seeing Ji Wei's resolute attitude, it was not easy to refuse, so he agreed to his request.

In the next two days, Ji Wei took Aunt Zhou out of the stall to sell pancakes. Even though the business is mediocre, Ji Wei is still at ease, leisurely and leisurely every day, making Aunt Zhou anxious enough.

"You silly boy, the money was taken away by that woman, why are you not in a hurry? How about we make it cheaper?" "No,

she is losing money and making money, at least we are not losing money. Why bother?" "

Look at her like this , I'm going to be angry!"

"No rush."

After Aunt Zhou was brought in, Ji Wei no longer set up a stall, but Aunt Zhou sold pancakes for him. He paid for the materials and carts, and of course Ji Wei earned the money.

It's just that the profit is meager, so it's all about fighting Baozi Xishi and practicing for Aunt Zhou by the way.

For five days in a row, Wen Xuan went back and forth between the county school and Changliu town.

The cookies are selling well, and after a batch of orders are issued, another batch of orders will be received.

After Ji Wei's inventory on hand is sold out, he stops taking orders and no longer sells them.

One is that the supply of cookies in the county school is about to be saturated, and if they continue to sell, the supply will exceed the demand. It is better to stop abruptly than to end badly.

If that's all it is, Ji Wei wants to fully arouse the students' appetite. The next time the county school sells cookies is set for one month later.

Good marketing methods, no matter in which era, can play a good role.

As the saying goes, what is rare is the most precious, and for a group of students who are trapped in the academy and cannot enjoy their appetites except for studying, hunger marketing is perfect.

After several times, the cookies sold at the county school alone are enough to recover all the costs paid, and there is still a small surplus.

With cookies, Ji Wei started her first shot in the affluent Daxi Town.

...

Daxi Town, the Lin family.

"Why didn't you bring anything back this time? Isn't it your favorite food?" Lin Yaozu hurriedly ordered his servants to go to the kitchen to order something to eat.

His son, everything else is good, but he can eat too much. In addition, the family is also in the food business, and the white and fat ones raised since childhood have a bigger appetite than adults.

Like ordinary pastries, if you eat nine or ten yuan at a time, they are just snacks and won't fill your stomach.

"I think so too, but they won't sell it anymore." Lin Tai threw the books on the chair in dissatisfaction, and drank the tea that was just brewed in front of Lin Yaozu.

I kept complaining to my classmates along the way, and when I came back, my mouth @巴贴不得.

When Wenxuan was selling cookies in the academy, Lin Tai was a big customer.

I have to come here every day, not to mention, and I have to buy a lot of portions at a time. At least half of the two started, and half of it went into his stomach when he bought it back.

Now that I can't eat anymore, I suddenly feel irritable.

"What's the matter? Didn't it mean that the business is good, and everyone is rushing to get it? It will be fine after a few days." Lin Yaozu didn't take it seriously. He transported the goods from Changliu Town and had to make them, which always took time. Stopping for two or three days is not a big deal.

"Father, if it's only a few days, why should I be in a hurry!" Lin Tai sat down angrily, and happened to bring a plate of mung bean cakes and a plate of almond cakes, and he grabbed a few pieces without looking at them, and put them into his mouth stuffed.

Puffing his mouth @巴, he said angrily: "He's one month! One month later! Dad, is he a fool if he has money and doesn't make money?

" , Abandon the business and stop doing it.

Those who do this are either not businessmen, or they have other purposes.

If you can entrust your former students to come to the county to study business, you must be a smart person with a brain. How could such a smart person do such a stupid thing?

Lin Yaozu stroked the sparse beard on his chin, lost in thought.

"Father, what are you thinking?" Lin Tai was curious. His father, Lin Yaozu, was the person he admired the most. He was always smiling, but no matter what the problem was, he couldn't trouble him.

Lin Tai also likes him the most.

Seeing that Lin Yaozu was thinking, Lin Tai didn't bother, just sat on the side honestly, waiting for him to speak.

"You said that Wenxuan is only responsible for selling. Do you know who does this?"

Lin Tai nodded vigorously, "Of course!"

It was clearly written on the leaflets distributed by Wenxuan. In addition to the producer Ji Wei, the detailed address of Ji's family was written at the bottom.

When he first saw it, he laughed for a while.

"It's a person named Ji Wei."

"Ji Wei? You remember correctly? But the Ji Wei in Changliu Town?" Lin Yaozu was startled.

Ji Wei's name can be said to be thunderous.

The county government is like his backyard, and they live in it every once in a while. They are well-informed about small businesses, and no one doesn't know him.

"That's right, isn't it the Ji Wei in the West Lane of Changliu Town."

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who cast [Mine]: Ziyue Pavilion Master 1;: