Chapter 68

Wen Xuan and Ji Baoshan didn't go back, just took a quick shower in the bathroom of the academy, and the three of them squeezed into a small bed and slept all night. Early the next morning, just after dawn, Wenxuan got up, packed his things, and rushed back to Changliu Town.

When he arrived on North Street, the street was still deserted, and the shops were almost closed.

Of course, Ji Wei's shop is also like this.

But he didn't dare to go back, for fear of missing the opening time of the shop, he sat on the stone steps at the door and waited.

I was tired all day yesterday, slept all night and didn't recover, and got up early again. He just sat there with his arms around each other, protecting the money bag in his arms, and fell asleep in such a daze.

It wasn't until a worker came to work and saw him at the door that he pushed him away.

"Why did you sit here and sleep? Didn't you go back last night?" Brother Tian happened to be the first one to come.

He shared 90 Wen last night, plus the distance to go, Ji Wei gave an extra 10 Wen as a tip, making up a whole number.

He made a lot of money and was happy to go home. He was very motivated to get up early to work the next day, so he thought about coming early to see if he could find some work to do more. Unexpectedly, he saw Wenxuan sitting here and sleeping.

Wenxuan opened his eyes in a daze, dazed for a while, saw Brother Tian's face clearly, suddenly jumped three feet high, but forgot to sit on the steps, stepped on the air and almost fell from above.

Fortunately, Brother Tian gave him a hand to stabilize his body.

Wen Xuan felt ashamed and embarrassed, blushed, and thanked him repeatedly.

"Didn't you wait all night?"

"No, I just came here this morning, and accidentally fell asleep sitting up."

"That's good, the money is not bad, right?"

Wen Xuan patted his bulging chest and shook his head.

The two waited for a while, and more workers scattered over. They chatted with each other for a while, and Ji Wei came to open the shop.

"Coming?" Seeing Wenxuan, he was not surprised, his expression was calm, showing no signs of happiness or anger.

Wen Xuan nodded guiltily and followed him into the shop.

"Come with me." Asking the skilled worker to tidy up the shop and replace the oiled paper on the wooden shelf, Ji Wei took Wenxuan to the room behind the yard to settle the accounts.

Without waiting for Ji Wei to open his mouth, Wenxuan held the warm purse in his hand, Ji Wei turned around, and he put it under Ji Wei's nose, which surprised Ji Wei.

"What are you doing?" Ji Wei took the money bag smoothly.

"I've counted the money, and it's not missing." Wenxuan was a little uneasy, and kept looking at Ji Wei, "Yesterday I had some heatstroke, Lin Tai told me not to walk at night, it would be bad if I was met by gangsters."

" Don't be nervous, I won't eat you." Ji Wei smiled lightly, poured the money on the table and counted it, then took out the list and counted the order details on it.

The amount is correct.

"You all did a good job. There are thirty-eight bills in total. I'll round it up for the two of you. Two dollars per person is just right."

Wen Xuan couldn't believe it.

He didn't come back at the agreed time, thinking that Ji Wei would deduct his wages. I didn't expect that I didn't deduct a penny, and I gave a lot more.

Even if Ji Wei doesn't say anything, Wen Xuan knows that Ji Wei takes good care of him.

"Thank you, Mr. Ji, I really... really don't know how to thank you."

"Thank you, you earned it yourself." Ji Wei weighed the money in his hands, and with the final payment that Brother Tian and others took back, there were already sixty-eight taels of silver.

In other words, just relying on the moon cake gift box, I have already earned one hundred and thirty-six taels of silver. Even if all the capital is removed, the net profit is about one hundred taels of silver.

Four to five hundred snowskin mooncakes can be produced every day, but the profit is not satisfactory. The ice skin mooncakes were sold to the Zhang family for one piece of four fen, plus the buy ten get one free at the store yesterday, the total profit was less than eight taels of silver.

It is difficult to increase this profit for a while. First, the market has not yet been fully opened. Second, the price of snowy mooncakes is low, and labor costs are high. It is difficult to increase the profits in a short period of time.

Of course, this is Ji Wei's personal opinion.

If it was the shopkeeper of other shops, until he could earn two or three taels of silver every day just by relying on snowy mooncakes, I am afraid that his eyes would turn red with envy. It's hard to be like him, it's not enough.

Although it is a dim sum business, there are only mooncakes and cookies in the store. There are too few types and low grades. The main consumer groups are ordinary people. For this type of people, the best thing is to have a large quantity and a low price, so that they can open up the market faster.

But at the same time, the great success of the mooncake gift box made Ji Wei understand the importance of the high-end market.

If you can firmly grasp the appetite of this group of people, then as long as a hundred or so bills are worth hundreds of ordinary people.

He wants the mass market, he also wants the high-end market, and he wants to grasp both high and low. Ji Wei immediately thought of the birthday banquet a few days ago.

The cream cake that debuted for the first time has aroused praise from many people. It's not that no one came to him to order cakes, but more people were thinking about the Mid-Autumn Festival that was just around the corner. In addition, Ji Wei is busy processing orders, so she doesn't care about cakes at all.

Now that I think about it, isn't this a good choice?

Birthdays come only once a year, and every big family attaches great importance to this special day, and is willing to spend a lot of money to organize it.

As long as these people are imbued with the concept of birthday cakes and order them every birthday, it is easy to attract these wealthy customers and become regular customers in the store.

In Ji Wei's impression, the luxury brands of later generations also follow this route. As soon as there is a new product, it will be provided to the top group of people first, and then it will be the turn of the middle and low end of the pyramid.

This will not only not lose customers, but also have a group of core consumer groups with high spending power. And driven by its influence, it will attract a new batch of consumption.

Ji Wei didn't go to the street again that day, but took turns to let the rest workers go to the street with a white paint sign to attract customers. He was sitting in the backyard room with a few sheets of paper spread out on the table, carefully thinking about every step he would take in the future.

First of all, he must first have a core consumer group.

Secondly, he wants to form a brand concept in the minds of these people, enhance their customer loyalty, and ensure that they will continue to buy back.

Finally, research and develop new products at different price points, continuously expand the market, and spread the brand "Weijue" to other towns with Changliu Town as the center.

With a clear idea in mind, it is much easier to formulate a plan.

In addition to cream cakes, Ji Wei chose two other western pastries that are easy to make and will not increase labor costs, to enrich the pastry categories in the store.

With the score in mind, Ji Wei stopped sitting in the room, explained a few words to Zhao Hu, and left the shop.

Speaking of the four streets of east, west, north, south, although the emphasis is different, grocery stores are a must for every street.

Whether making moon cakes, cookies or other snacks, eggs, sugar, flour and milk are in huge demand. In the case that labor costs cannot be reduced, minimizing material costs is an important means to increase profits.

Therefore, when Ji Wei went to the grocery store this time, what he had to do was to bargain.

"Uncle Ji, what would you like to order?" As soon as the waiter saw Ji Wei, he immediately greeted him with a respectful smile.

It's not because of his bad reputation, but because after he moved to North Street, he almost managed more than half of the turnover of the grocery store. The shopkeeper loves Ji Wei so much that even the buddies dare not be disrespectful to him.

Even if Ji Wei doesn't care, if the shopkeeper finds out, the clerk will have to pack up and leave.

"Is the shopkeeper here?"

The scale of this grocery store is much larger than that of Dongxi Street. The variety is complete, and the quantity is not small, but Ji Wei looked around, but did not see the rich figure of the shopkeeper.

"The shopkeeper's stock has gone. If you need anything, Uncle Ji, just tell me. I'll find it for you." The clerk enthusiastically followed behind Ji Wei, and followed him around the shop.

"You can't bring me what I want. You still have to talk to your shopkeeper. Since he's not here, I'll come back another day." He turned around to leave, but the waiter quickly stopped him.

"Uncle Ji, it's like this..."

The clerk was afraid that Ji Wei would leave, so he apologized and said with a smile, "You have bought a lot of flour, sucrose and eggs these days, and the store is running out of stock. I went to talk about business."

Seeing that Ji Wei frowned, he hurriedly added a sentence: "But it's been an hour, so he should be back soon, why don't you wait in the store?

" Where did you go?"

The purchase prices of different grocery stores are different, and the selling prices of several copies are the same, which leads to different profits.

This is the secret of every grocery store, even if the man knew it, he would not dare to tell Ji Wei. What's more, when the shopkeeper left, he didn't tell the waiter where he went or who he was looking for.

When the buddy heard Ji Wei's question, he smiled wryly, "Master Ji, don't embarrass me. If I know this, can I still be a buddy here?" "Forget it, I won't embarrass you. Let's go

first Now, you know where my shop is, and as soon as the shopkeeper comes back, you can call me." Ji Wei waved his hand and just walked a few steps away, when he had just negotiated a few good deals with the shopkeeper of the grocery store who came walking briskly Zheng Xing, let's meet each other.

"Yo, Master Ji, why are you leaving?" Zheng Xing glanced at the guy who had just seen the customers to the door of the store, immediately understood the situation, and said enthusiastically with a pat on the head, "Hurry up and follow me into the store, it happened to be me If I catch up, it will save Master Ji from running back and forth."

"Shopkeeper Zheng, what a coincidence."

After the two greeted each other, Ji Wei followed Zheng Xing into the store.

There is also a warehouse behind the grocery store, which is dedicated to storing extra goods, and replenishing them when they are short outside. The shelves inside are filled with goods in different categories, leaving only aisles that barely pass.

This is not a good place to talk, but because every time Ji Wei came back to Zheng Xing, they would talk about large sums of money, so it was not easy to talk in a shop with people coming and going, so I had to come here.

"I heard that Shopkeeper Zheng went to talk about new sources of goods today?" Zheng Xing knew that the clerk must have slipped his tongue when he heard this, so he laughed and scolded the clerk Big Mouth @巴, and agreed to the matter.

"In that case, I'll talk to the shopkeeper about this too."

"Eh?" Shopkeeper Zheng reacted quickly, and immediately understood what Ji Wei meant, and couldn't help sighing.

Ji Wei asked him why he sighed, and Zheng Xing told the truth.

"I just negotiated a few good deals in the morning. Before I could be happy, Master Ji came to the door. Needless to say, it must be because of the price of those few things, right?

" Zheng Xing talked about this issue. But at that time, the price of receiving the goods was high, and it could not be lowered any more. Ji Wei also saw the difficulty, so he didn't entangle Zheng Xing any more.

But this time is too coincidental, just in time, and Ji Wei is very shrewd, Zheng Xing can't hide it even if he wants to. This is the bamboo basket fetching water in vain and making a wedding dress for Ji Wei.

"Don't be discouraged, shopkeeper Zheng. After all, not everyone can send hundreds of pennies to your store every day like me." This is the truth. two silver. If it is only sold to ordinary people, dozens or hundreds of them may not be bought as much as Ji Weiyi.

"Master Ji is right." Zheng Xing smiled wryly.

"I have good news for you."

"What is it?"

"In a few days, I will buy more eggs, sucrose and flour."

Zheng Xing's first reaction was fear.

In the morning, I ran to several companies to discuss business, and signed a few more. Otherwise, judging from the amount of purchases by Ji Wei, I am afraid that it will be offered to him, and it will not be able to be offered to others.

But after thinking about it, even if he earns a little less, it is not a loss to keep Ji Wei, a big customer.

"How much does Master Ji think is appropriate?" Zheng Xing asked tentatively.

"10% lower."

"10%!"

Don't underestimate this 10%, take eggs as an example, the price of a catty is about 12 cents, if it is 10% lower, if you sell it to Ji Wei 20 catties a day, you will earn 20 or 30 cents less.

According to the original selling price, Zheng Xing can earn only fifty cash out of the twenty catties, which is equivalent to half of the profit.

Zheng Xing's heart hurts.

"How is it? What does shopkeeper Zheng think? Of course, I don't like to force others. If the shopkeeper disagrees, I have to go to South Street and ask." Ji Wei's face showed regret.

Zheng Xing sighed, "Master Ji, don't run on me, you know that I can't refuse you." "

Then you have to listen carefully, after the Mid-Autumn Festival, all the things I originally wanted will be doubled."

Zheng Xing was dumbfounded and thought he had heard wrong, so he confirmed it with Ji Wei again and again.

When the two came out of the warehouse, Zheng Xing still couldn't help but choked out enviously: "Master Ji's shop has just opened, and the business is so booming, let those of us who have opened a shop on North Street for many years, How to get a foothold."

"Stand on both feet." Ji Wei teased, and said sternly, "Come on step by step, whose money is brought by the strong wind, there must be a process, don't you think?

" After more than ten years of struggle, how could he be as comfortable as a fish in water in Changliu Town?

It's just sowing melons and reaping melons.