Chapter 104

You Guizhi had been waiting for him for a long time, Liu Yimian jumped out of Ji Wei's arms, and she rushed to him waving her arms, twisted Liu Yimian's ears, and tried to pull him aside.

When she came over, Liu Yimian had a premonition in her heart.

When You Guizhi stretched out his hands to twist his ears, Liu Yimian had already shortened his body, turned his head, and the ears just slipped away from You Guizhi's hands to avoid it.

You Guizhi wanted to follow, but Liu Yimian had already circled behind Ji Wei. She was worried about Ji Wei, and didn't dare to do anything for a while.

"What are you hiding from? Don't you know what you're doing?" You Guizhi said in a domineering tone with one hand on his hips and the other pointing at Liu Yimian behind Ji Wei.

It turned out that when she made a noise, she had disturbed many students who stayed in the school building. Although when Ji Wei came later, she settled down a lot, but everyone was also paying attention to this place secretly. At this time, there was a commotion again. With a glance, many heads poked out from behind the door, all looking at this.

You Guizhi was proud, anyway, Liu Chengyin could no longer study in the county school, so Liu Yimian was determined not to stay either. He had to pay a price to make them feel refreshed, except for the anger that was pent up in their hearts that day!

With Ji Wei standing in front of him, she can't do anything to him, the only thing she can do is to make him feel ashamed to stay here and quit school voluntarily.

"Why does our Liu family suffer so much? His father is bedridden and has emptied the family's money. He can't even see a doctor. Cheng Yin is filial. He knows that the little beast has resentment in his heart, so he doesn't dare to ask him. I took some silver and came back to see a doctor for his father..."

You Guizhi wiped his tears while walking towards the crowded place, "It's just a tael of silver, his father raised him, and More than just spending one or two taels? Now that he is ill, not only do they not come to see him, but everyone knows about it, making Chengyin unable to study, unable to take the number one exam. This little beast has such a vicious heart! Don't be fooled by his face!"

"It turns out that the surnamed Liu stole money for medical treatment?"

"After all, he is also his younger brother, so he doesn't need to steal money, right? It's really insulting to the gentleman!

" You actually hate your father?"

"It's understandable if things happen for a reason."

A few words drifted into You Guizhi's ears, and she squinted her eyes and smiled, and quickly restrained herself. One hand patted the girl in the cloth bag who started whimpering again, and cried: "My life is so miserable, his father is not in good health, and he has to buy medicine to see a doctor, and he has to support Cheng Yin to study. I thought he could pass the exam. After returning to fame, he was kicked out by his younger brother who loved him since he was a child..."

You Guizhi's voice was very loud, and every sentence was very clear, as if he was afraid that others could not hear him clearly, so he stood on the sidelines and said Ji Wei, who didn't know anything about it, had a preliminary understanding of what happened in the academy a few days ago after hearing her words.

"Did Liu Chengyin steal your money?" Ji Weiwei held Liu Yimian's thin shoulder with one hand, raised his eyebrows and asked.

"I stole the two taels I hid, and I haven't got them back yet." His cheeks were burning in panic, he was ashamed.

Brother Ji asked Wan Wan to be more careful, but Liu Chengyin tricked him into stealing it.

He is ashamed of Brother Ji.

Ji Wei changed his grip to clap, and said in a low voice: "Now is not the time to think about this. That woman is trying to smear you with embellishments. You can't let her say it, but you don't say it?" "You know the truth best. Her

words You can refute the fact that the time is not enough and not true, so as not to misunderstand your classmates." After Ji Wei finished speaking, she gave Liu Yimian a slight push behind her back.

At first, Liu Yimian hesitated and walked slowly. But as soon as his eyes came into contact with the smug and vicious smile on You Guizhi's face, a ray of anger arose in his heart, which burned him all over.

He thought of those two glaring red marks, and Liu Chengyin's cold and bored eyes when he looked back.

That's right, if it wasn't for her, he would still have a father, an older brother and a younger sister.

It was she who came, and he was not even the Liu family anymore. The eldest brother is gone, the father is gone, and even the younger sister is married to another woman.

Now she is still in this clean place, tarnishing his reputation!

Liu Yimian clenched her fists and trotted to stand in front of You Guizhi. Under Ji Wei's careful feeding, he became taller and fatter, and his whole body was well-proportioned, taller than You Guizhi by a palm.

This was the first time You Guizhi discovered that this timid and useless thing was actually much taller than her, and looked a little imposing.

"What are you doing?" You Guizhi stared at him vigilantly, stepped back half a step, and distanced himself from him.

"Are you afraid that I'll beat you?" Liu Yimian smiled, "I'm a scholar, and I don't know how to beat women. You can rest assured. If I offended you before, it was because I have not yet learned how to behave." You

Gui Zhi felt that something was wrong, but couldn't put it into words, so he snorted coldly, and began to cry repeatedly about Liu Yimian's various "evil deeds".

Just when she said again that Liu Shan was seriously ill and he was resentful and refused to pay, which made Liu Chengyin make such a bad move to secretly take money for relief, Liu Yimian interrupted her.

"You said that Liu Shan was seriously ill? I don't know if it's true or not? As we all know, Liu Shan is addicted to alcohol, and his family has countless foreign debts. First he sold me, but then he didn't think it was enough, so he sold his younger sister to a rich man to be a concubine. Now he owes debts, I also thought of my brother and sister, who couldn't ask for the money, and became angry from embarrassment. They came up with this vicious method to insult my reputation in the county school. I heard that Liu Chengyin was so angry that he was so tired that he didn't eat for two days? Those of us who used to go to school, You should go and see him!"

Liu Yimian looked at the group of students standing behind, with a gentle attitude and gentle tone, and the appearance of detailing the past did not seem to harbor resentment at all.

Those people also don't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement. Anyway, it has nothing to do with them, and they are happy to watch the play. Seeing him talking like this, they all agree with him.

"Yeah, it's good to be a classmate. Since you're sick, you should go and see!" "

It's not bad to visit uncle by the way."

"Auntie welcome?"

The young student closest to You Guizhi asked with a smile . You Guizhi's face was ugly, but he didn't know if he could answer truthfully, so he forced a smile, and replied: " Of

course you are welcome, and Cheng Yin will be happy if you want to come."

I am willing to care. Then I would like to ask, since you entered the Liu family, have you ever cared about me? I had a high fever when I was ten years old, but you only asked me to drink more hot water and ignored it. Later, the fever fell into a coma. Falling on the side of the road, third uncle sent me back, if I hadn't carried me directly to the doctor, I'm afraid I'd be dead standing here today!" The last sentence, Liu Yimian scolded sharply.

"The child's body is strong, and a minor illness and pain will heal in two or three days..." You Guizhi murmured softly, not feeling anything wrong at all.

Liu Yimian sneered, and said to herself: "For the past six years, I have to get up at midnight every day to cook, feed the chickens and ducks, clean the yard, and wash your husband and wife's clothes. When it was flooded, it was not repaired. Whenever the rainy day approached, the dripping rain would always make the corners of the bed rotten and moldy. Later, I climbed up to the roof to mend it. Moss grew on the tiles, and I climbed down and stepped on them. , fell from the roof and broke my leg, even so, I can't be lazy for a moment, and I can't fall down even if I chop firewood, cook and wash clothes." "

I'm just a human being, how can I not complain in my heart after so many years?"

The resentment hidden in the bottom of my heart could not be restrained, but Liu Yimian only felt it was full of joy. He has suppressed it for too long, so long that he no longer knows what it feels like to be unscrupulous.

He didn't really owe them anything.

Liu Yimian asked loudly, for so many years, this was the first time he dared to face his old life in front of everyone. He vented his grievances, and he also saw himself clearly. He finally straightened up and was able to truly be himself!

Everyone buzzed and discussed, obviously unable to see that Liu Yimian, who is usually gentle, polite and patient, is living such a difficult life. But even if it is so difficult, you can still maintain a positive heart. This alone is very rare.

After all this, everyone's eyes on Liu Yimian became much gentler and more tolerant.

But Liu Yimian herself has not discovered it yet.

You Guizhi has never seen Liu Yimian who is so pressing every step of the way. She was speechless when she was asked, and could only step back step by step, not daring to touch her edge, "It's a mistake to ask you juniors to do some work when parents are working outside to support their families?"

" May I ask you and Liu Shan, what do you do for a living?"

You Guizhi was stunned by the question, and couldn't answer for a while.

Liushan spent three days fishing and two days drying the nets. If he couldn't do anything, he still couldn't do well. After drinking alcohol, he didn't have much money left. You Guizhi occasionally makes small things and sells them to subsidize the family. When Father You was around, he would hunt and help the Liu family, but after his death, the Liu family was in a difficult situation and had to sell people for money.

If the sons and daughters hadn't been vigorous and sensible, working more and spending less, the Liu family would have been difficult to maintain.

"Liu Yimian! I'm your mother! How could you talk to me like this!" You Guizhi became furious, and slapped Liu Yimian, but he quickly grabbed her and failed to beat her.

Liu Yimian stared at You Guizhi with cold eyes, "My mother has passed away for many years, and now I am not from the Liu family, Aunt You, please don't mistake her." Ji Wei who was standing in the distance couldn't help

laughing Voice.

He never expected that after seeing her for a month, his Mian Mian would become so eloquent, which really impressed him.

"You!" You Guizhi was furious.

"Father and son are sick in bed, and the Liu family is supported by Aunt You, so don't get too angry." Liu Yimian said sincerely, but there was a bit of mockery in her eyes, "As for the two taels of silver taken away by Liu Chengyin, I will treat it as the last part of my father-son relationship, and from now on, the Liu family has nothing to do with me!"

He took off the white jade hairpin and threw it on the ground forcefully.

The white jade hairpin was fragile and broke into four pieces in an instant.

"The broken hairpin judges righteousness! Take this as proof!" Liu Yimian turned around and bowed to the shocked student, "Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedule to watch this farce, Liu Yimian thank you for your support!"

After speaking, he bowed again.

Many people looked at each other in blank dismay, completely unaware of what he was doing, and it was strangely quiet all of a sudden.

"Wow——" the girl's clear and childish cry broke the silence, You Guizhi covered her small lips, her eyes quickly swept across the crowd and Liu Yimian, secretly resentful, but she had to take advantage of them talking casually, turn around and leave Ran.

Today's farce not only did not destroy Liu Yimian's reputation, but also allowed him to make a name for himself, but no one thought of it.

The spectators had lost all their light, and Liu Yimian's loose hair covered half of her face.

He could feel Ji Wei's gaze, lowered his head, stared at his toes shyly for a while, then suddenly leaned up and kissed Ji Wei's chin, then quickly lowered his head.

"I haven't seen you in January, but I'm a lot more courageous." Ji Weiyu smiled.

"What is Brother Ji coming here for?" Liu Yimian stared at the small mound kicked out by him on the mud floor, pouted her lips slightly and said, "I see, the new shop is open, you will host it, right?

" Outside the county school, he passed by countless times, and he knew it was Ji Wei's shop.

Liu Yimian was happy when he came.

He came for it, Liu Yimian was a little unhappy.

Even Liu Yimian herself couldn't figure out whether she should be happy or unhappy.

"No, I guessed wrong."

"What is that?" Liu Yimian raised her head abruptly, staring at Ji Wei brightly, her small face full of hope.

"Yes——" Ji Wei nodded the tip of the young man's nose, "Did I forget my birthday?"

Liu Yimian stared blankly for a while, and after a long while her mind turned around, she cried out in surprise, and hugged Ji Wei Wei jumped up, "You remember! You remember, you remember!"

"What stupid things, of course I remember." Ji Wei scratched his nose, "In another six days, when you turn sixteen, I will give you a surprise. "