Chapter 45

This Chen Sanwu is a good friend of the original owner. Back then, a group of several people ran rampant in the Qinglong Branch of Changliu Town, competing against Liu Qing and others.

After the accident with the original owner, Subcutaneous replaced Ji Wei and broke contact. I thought there would be no connection anymore, but I didn't expect Chen Sanwu to come to him.

"Ji Wei! You must help me!" Chen Sanwu held Ji Wei's hand and got up from the ground. He just opened his mouth to say something, but when he saw a group of people staring at him, the anger on his face flashed away, dragging Then Ji Wei went to the kitchen and kicked the door hard.

"What's the matter? I thought you should be doing well. Could it be that Liu Qing and his gang are not happy with you again?" After all, Ji Wei has the memory of the original owner, these few words are still normal, Chen Sanwu didn't read them make any difference.

"You also know that sometimes I have itchy hands. I go back to the casino to gamble a few times, but I don't go often." Chen Sanwu rubbed his hands, looking at Ji Wei with a little shame. When he learned that Ji Wei was beaten by Liu Qing, he was bedridden and never came to see him, but now he came to him for money, Chen Sanwu's cheeks were hot.

"Oh, a few." Ji Wei smiled, let's just listen, "And then?" "

Then those damn dealers set up traps, and I seem to have caught me in! I owe a few taels of silver, Brother Ji, can you see if you can?" Lend me some money." Chen Sanwu begged Ji Wei angrily in a low voice. He was arrogant just now, but now he is like a grandson in front of Ji Wei. He is not much different in size, but he is a bit shorter out of thin air.

"I know that your business has been doing well recently and you have made a lot of money, so I will borrow it for a while!"

Chen Sanwu vowed.

Ji Wei showed a very helpless expression, "But I have to spend a lot of money recently, and I really don't have any extra money for you. You also know how difficult it is to start a business. You have been ill for a long time and spent all your family's money. It was hollowed out, and I borrowed money from someone to open a stall. I made some money, but I wanted to expand a new business, so I spent a lot of money, and I haven't paid back the money. If you come after a while Alright."

In terms of selling badly, Ji Weike is definitely a master.

Coupled with his distressed and helpless appearance, Chen Sanwu was silent for a long time before he said with difficulty: "I only need to turn around for a few days, five or six days is also good. Brother Ji, look..." Compared with

ordinary Man, they look awesome. But for those who can open a gambling shop, there are two ways to eat, both have a little background, and even have some ties to the top of the Qinglong Gang, so how can a small guy like Chen Sanwu be able to provoke them? He was warned of the repayment date by the people in the gambling house, no matter how reluctant he was, he had to come to Ji Wei for help.

If the debt is not paid off within the stipulated days, it is not a big deal if one day is missing an arm or a leg by means of a gambling house.

"But you see, there are so many people outside who are counting on me to pay wages. I can't pay you if I borrow you. If you want to do business, you have to be honest. I can't let them down." Ji Wei spread his hands, feeling extremely heartbroken look.

"Brother Ji, in view of our friendship for many years, I beg you, Chen Sanwu! As long as you help me tide over the difficulties this time, I will do whatever you ask me to do in the future! Even if you want me to go—" Chen Sanwu suddenly He stopped and didn't speak. In fact, the second half of his sentence was to say that even if he was asked to fight Liu Qing, he would go.

But after thinking about it, what if Ji Wei had no such plan at all? Why do you need to say it.

Ji Wei hooked his lips, the original owner and Chen Sanwu have known each other for many years, and there is still some understanding of this. Based on these half sentences, he guessed what Chen Sanwu was going to say.

"Then what can you do for me?"

"...I heard that you made a bet with that guy Liu Qing a few days ago?" Chen Sanwu was a little curious. He also slipped the tongue when he was drinking with someone when he was drunk.

Of course Liu Qing didn't want to publicize this matter, and planned to wait until he won before telling others.

Chen Sanwu didn't intend to bring it up, but in order to borrow some money from Ji Wei, there was really no other way. After offending Liu Qing, he still has a way to escape. But if he offends those people in the casino, he's really afraid that he won't be able to keep his hand anytime soon!

Ji Wei didn't deny it.

"I've been seeing Liu Qing in the gambling house for the past two days. But in order to avoid him, I didn't go to the same table with him. I don't look in a good mood. I'm afraid I didn't agree with Ji Ge's bet, right? "Chen Sanwu complimented a few words flatteringly, and Ji Wei waved his hand to let him talk about business.

"He wasn't very lucky, and lost almost a tael of silver. I don't think he looks like a person who can't even get a tael, but he quarreled with the people in the gambling house, saying that they were cheating. "Chen Sanwu described what he saw yesterday to Ji Wei in detail, as if he saw the scene vividly.

Ji Wei crossed her arms and looked at Chen Sanwu leisurely, "What do you want to say?"

"Why don't we go together?" Chen Sanwu gestured, looking like he wanted to mess with Liu Qing.

But although his face was ruthless but not hostile, Ji Wei knew he didn't mean that.

"He keeps targeting our brothers in the town. Why don't we just make him ashamed and stay here? We'll be happy. He likes to gamble a few times when he's in a bad mood. We all know what we all know. Let's just set up a trap. Put him in it!" Every time Chen Sanwu was pressed by Liu Qing about this matter, he thought about dying.

However, he was not that courageous. It wasn't until yesterday when he saw Liu Qing jumping his feet and arguing with the dealer in the casino that he gradually came up with this idea.

"Setting up a trick? It seems that you have already thought it out." Ji Wei looked at Chen Sanwu with a half-smile, and the latter laughed dryly twice.

"What do you think of Brother Ji?"

"How sure are you?"

"Seventy percent, I've done this before." Chen Sanwu smiled sternly. There was once a person who insisted on fighting against him. He owed a large amount of debt, and then he never dared to stand up in Changliu Town again, and ran away overnight.

"I haven't heard of this matter, and I don't know." Ji Wei showed a meaningful smile, and Chen Sanwu pondered for a while before he understood what Ji Wei meant. He nodded immediately and said loudly

: "I understand!"

The IOU requires him to sign and draw a deposit.

Chen Sanwu was very surprised. After all, the previous loan was not verbal. Although he didn't repay most of it, Ji Weizheng's move made him feel a little more stressed.

"I'll give you ten days, if you can't do it—" Ji Wei shook the signed and pledged IOU, Chen Sanwu reassured, and left with the money.

When Ji Wei came out of the kitchen, Ah Qiu immediately went up to meet him, looked at Ji Wei worriedly for a few times, and then breathed a sigh of relief, "Brother Ji, I was worried about that person just now, it's great that you are fine. "Aqiu also seemed to feel that it was a little strange for him to speak first, so he quickly added, "If Mianmian sees that you are injured, I don't know how distressed she will be." "Then none of you are allowed to talk about today's affairs, do you understand

? "Ji Wei told everyone with a smile, the others only thought that Ji Wei was afraid that Liu Yimian would be worried, so they all responded loudly.

It is said that after Chen Sanwu left Ji Wei's house, he immediately went to the casino again with money in his pocket for fear of any change. The people in the gambling shop were surprised when they saw that he handed over the money so quickly. Someone who knew Chen Sanwu smiled and asked him where the money came from, but Chen Sanwu only said that it was borrowed from a good brother. Then he called away a well-connected banker in the gambling house, saying that he would buy him a drink if he died.

Although the banker had some contacts with Chen Sanwu, but at the gambling table, he was never willing to release water for Chen Sanwu. As a result, Chen Sanwu could only gamble with other dealers. With his luck, he lost money repeatedly before he owed high gambling debts that he couldn't afford.

The dealer's surname is Chen, and his name is Ping'an.

He was often called out to drink by Chen Sanwu before, but every time something happened.

As soon as he sat down in the small restaurant, Chen Pingan asked straight to the point: "What's the matter this time?" "

You often see Liu Qing on your table these days, do you have an impression?" "

I'm not blind Yes, Liu Qing, that big guy, how could I not see it? I have no ability to lose money in gambling, and dare to make trouble in the gambling house. I really should find someone to beat him up and drive him out, so as not to think that I am a big shot and lawless It's all over." Chen Ping'an spoke with resentment, apparently still harboring resentment towards Liu Qing's threat of being held by the collar yesterday.

"I came here just to talk to you about this matter." Chen Sanwu told Chen Ping'an of his plan, and if he wanted to change someone, Chen Ping'an would have to charge some money. But since it was Liu Qing, this matter was out of his anger, so he didn't bother to argue with Chen Sanwu.

When the food and wine were on the table, the two talked to each other, and they got drunk not long after.

On the second day, Liu Qing went to the gambling house again, but went to Chen Ping's table as a habit. He didn't know what Chen Ping'an was thinking, so he took out dozens of coins and pushed them to the side of the small characters, wanting to bet on the small characters.

Chen Ping rolled the dice and gave Liu Qing a small shot.

In the next few times, Liu Qing won more than he lost, and everyone praised him for his luck and bet with Liu Qing. It's just that after seven or eight moves, Liu Qing's situation suddenly changed, and he began to lose money continuously. He was not reconciled, and insisted on winning. Under Chen Ping's control, he lost more and more, and the more he lost, the more he wanted to gamble. The one or two taels of silver that I finally earned were lost in a few hands.

Liu Qing wanted to gamble, but was stopped by Chen Pingan.

"What are you doing? I still want to bet!"

"But you've already lost everything, so what are you going to bet on?" Chen Pingan looked at Liu Qing expressionlessly, with some pleasure in his heart.

"I'll bet on the house! Let alone ten taels of silver! I'll make two more bets, and it won't be too late if I win one!" Liu Qing rolled up his sleeves, his eyes were red, and his forehead was dripping with sweat, dripping on the edge of the table. .

His eyes were wide open, staring straight at the gambling cup in Chen Pingan's hand, listening to the sound of the dice, his heart was beating like a drum.

Big big big big big!

"Win!" Liu Qing shouted excitedly, hugging the people around him.

But he gambled carefully, and only made more than two hundred coins. Now that he has won, his luck is back, so why not try again...

Over the past few years, Liu Qing gambled a few more times, and lost again and again. When he wanted to bet again, Chen Pingan's flat voice came again It rang in his ear again.

"Master, I'm so sorry, you've run out of betting chips. Is there anything else you can bet on?" Liu Qing was overwhelmed by gambling addiction and frustration at that time. I want to simply mortgage it to pay off the debt. After being thrown out of the gambling house by the guards of the gambling house, his mind became clearer.

Why did he take out the house on impulse? This was left for him by his father!

But no matter how much Liu Qing regretted it, he hadn't spit out the things that went into the casino's stomach.

Knowing that there was no hope, Liu Qing walked home in disgrace.

Walking halfway, he suddenly remembered the bet with Ji Wei.

If you win, it will be twenty taels of silver! Wouldn't the gambling debts he owed be paid off immediately? The gambling house gave him half a month, so he would make Ji Wei lose in half a month, wouldn't it be fine?

Liu Qing praised himself for being witty, and when he had an idea, he immediately put his worries behind him.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry I didn't do it yesterday, I'm adjusting the update time, it's too messy QAQ