Chapter 83

"You are Ji Wei? It's a pleasure to meet you." The three people who were left behind by Liu Yimian also walked in front of them. Although they met Ji Wei last time, Zhao Mianguang did not talk to Ji Wei .

From time to time, from time to time, now I am hiding things in my heart, and when I see Ji Wei again, I lose my sense of normalcy, and I can't help but speak first.

Ji Wei saw that there were outsiders, and it was too indecent to sit on the ground. He stood up with his hands on the stone bench, gave Liu Yimian a hand, and turned to face the three of them, "I'm Ji Wei, what's my name?" "My surname is Zhao

, My name is Mianguang, you can just call me by my name." Zhao Mianguang's eyes circled around Ji Wei, looked at him from top to bottom, and felt that this person was not much different from ordinary people except that he was taller and stronger. .

I can't figure out why Liu Yimian always mentions him, and keeps talking about Brother Ji.

Zhao Mianguang was a little irritable and afraid of being seen, so he stood aside after saying hello, without saying anything, his eyes always drifted towards Liu Yimian as if there was nowhere.

But with Ji Wei in front of him, how can there be other people in Liu Yimian's sight?

Even if it was Zhao Mianguang who spoke, Liu Yimian never glanced at him, but just quietly looked at Ji Wei's face, as if he wanted to see all the differences of these ten days, without blinking.

"I've heard Wenxuan mention you many times, and I finally saw you!" Ji Baoshan bowed to Ji Wei with a grateful face, "Thanks to your willingness to let me help before the Mid-Autumn Festival, my mother is sick, so I have money to buy medicine. In the future, if Mr. Ji If you need anything, I will definitely help!"

"The money was earned by you yourself, not by me. If you want to thank, please thank Wenxuan, it was he who mentioned you and asked you to help." Ji Wei picked up the money. The cake and snack packs on the table greeted the three of them, "I brought a cake, you all come and taste it."

"Cake? I've never heard of this before. Hurry up, Brother Liu, go and open the door!" Lin Taihou hurriedly urged, and Liu Yimian could only take out the key from his pocket and go to open the door first.

"Is it this box or this bag? Can I have a look first?" Lin Tai circled around Ji Wei, staring at the things in his hands, looking eager to try.

"You'll know in a while, don't worry." Ji Wei walked a few steps, his head was a little dizzy, his forehead was covered with cold sweat, rolling down his cheeks.

He raised his sleeve and wiped it, he just thought it was caused by worrying about business matters recently and didn't sleep well at night, so he didn't take it to heart.

When going up the stone steps, Ji Wei's eyes went dark, and he lost his strength and fell on Lin Tai. Fortunately, Lin Tai was standing beside him, and when he saw this, he put his arms around him, so Ji Wei didn't let Ji Wei roll down the stone steps.

"Ji Wei, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me!" Lin Tai yelled twice nervously, he was relieved when he heard Ji Wei's weak groan@groan, and was afraid that the box in his hand would fall on the ground, Hastily pulled it from Ji Wei's hand.

"Let me hold this, lest you fall."

"Help me, what are you doing standing there?" Lin Tai muttered dissatisfiedly, Zhao Mianguang stretched out his hand through Ji Wei's armpit as if awakened from a dream, and pulled him hard Lifting up, he struggled to pull Ji Wei up the stairs.

But after they walked up, Ji Wei also recovered his strength and was able to walk on his own. It's just that the cold sweat on the forehead broke out faster and more, rolling down drop by drop, almost covering Ji Wei's eyes.

"Brother Ji, you want to drink—" Seeing that the three of them hadn't come in for a long time, Liu Yimian ran out and held onto the door frame to ask Ji Wei if he drank any water. Seeing his ashen-colored face and pale lips, Liu Yimian rushed over and grabbed him Hands, nervous voice are shaking.

"What's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Are you dizzy? Are you feeling weak? Did you suffer from heatstroke due to the high sun on the way here?" Liu Yimian was always quiet, neither Lin Tai nor Zhao Mianguang had ever seen him and said in one breath There are so many, the speed of speaking is urgent and fast, and the expression on his face looks more nervous and sad than when he himself is seriously ill.

"It's all my fault, if Brother Ji didn't come to see me, he wouldn't have suffered from heat stroke."

Ji Wei comforted him, "Don't think too much, Zhang Xiucai asked me to deliver books to you for him, regardless of your business. "After speaking, he remembered that he couldn't take so many things, and those books were still hanging on the donkey.

"The book isn't here, I'll go later..."

"No! I'll just take it by myself, rest more, don't be tired anymore." Liu Yimian helped him into the house.

Seeing this, Ji Baoshan hurried over and wanted to help, but Liu Yimian avoided him.

"Sit casually, this is the pastry brought by Brother Ji, you have a taste." Liu Yimian took the kettle to pour water, but he didn't expect that the kettle was empty, and he was anxious to give Ji Wei a drink of water, so he had to bring the kettle to fill it water.

There are quite a few people living in the school building, and a room was specially set aside for the students to boil water and cook. Although there are not many people making fires and cooking, everyone needs to boil water, so people will come from time to time.

As soon as Liu Yimian went out, Zhao Mianguang found an excuse to follow.

He entered the kitchen only to find that Zhao Mianguang had also come.

"Mian Guang, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Liu Yimian ignited the spark that had not been completely extinguished in the stove, threw a few more logs, and poured a small half of water into the pot to make the water boil faster.

"I'm afraid you have something to help here, so come and have a look." Zhao Mianguang stood three steps away from Liu Yimian, watching his thin and straight back with concentration, his eyes revealing intoxication, when Liu Yimian turned around, quickly Look away.

"Is there anything I can do to help, just boil water." Liu Yimian pulled out a small pan and sat by the stove with her chin propped on her hands.

Sometimes he thought deeply, and sometimes smiled, as if thinking of something happy.

Zhao Mianguang felt a little shy, "Ji Wei is here, you are very happy."

Liu Yimian raised her head quickly when she heard this, and then lowered her head shyly, "I never thought he would come, he would come so soon. Brother Ji is busy with business, I thought it would take a month or two to see him once."

"I only see him once in a month or two, which means I've forgotten you and didn't care at all!" Zhao Mianguang raised his voice.

"Mian Guang, what's the matter with you? I'm just hypothesizing, but he came here after only ten days. It can be seen that Ji Ge still has me in his heart." The last few words were said lightly and quickly, Zhao Mianguang didn't hear clearly.

But seeing Liu Yimian's overjoyed appearance, he could only think of what he was talking about.

"But he came to deliver books, not to see you." Zhao Mianguang felt unconvinced.

Even though Liu Yimian has only been in the academy for ten days, the few of them are inseparable every day, and they have long known the affairs between Ji Liu and the two of them in detail.

This season, Wei Wei didn't take Liu Yimian seriously at all, otherwise Liu Yimian was a brother, and the two of them had been together for a year, how could they send him to the county academy without a name yet?

When I came to the academy and lived in the school building, it was common for me to see each other once a month. If he really cared about Liu Yimian, he would never have thought of this idea.

Zhao Mianguang came to this conclusion after much deliberation and more questioning.

He was convinced in his heart, and his words revealed a lot.

"It doesn't matter if it's a special trip." Liu Yimian tilted her head to look at Zhao Mianguang, "If Brother Ji doesn't want to come, he can ask someone to bring it over, why bother to go there by himself and get heatstroke?" Zhao Mianguang

said , Said embarrassingly: "Maybe he came to Daxi Town for business..."

"Anyway, I have seen him, and that's enough." Liu Yimian thought to himself, after he came to the academy to study, he didn't drink any milk. I didn't jump anymore, I don't know if I can grow to the height agreed by the two.

Thinking of this, he felt a little worried.

"Mian Guang, am I born short? You are all much taller than me." "

You are a brother, we are men, and our bodies are different, so we are naturally taller than you. You are only shorter than Lin Tai One inch is considered tall." There are not many brothers, including Liu Yimian, Zhao Mianguang has only seen two, but he knows that his brothers are thin and short, not as good as ordinary men.

Like Liu Yimian, I'm afraid it is already extremely high.

"It's still far away..." Liu Yimian sighed softly.

"What?" Zhao Mianguang was suspicious.

"It's nothing."

After waiting for a while, steam came out of the lid of the pot.

Liu Yimian got up and stood on tiptoe, opened the lid and saw that the water was indeed boiling.

He put boiling water into the kettle with a spoon, put out the fire with ashes, and went back to the room with Zhao Mianguang.

*****

Ji Baoshan waited in the house for a long time, but he didn't see the two of them coming back. He went out to visit them, but bumped into Liu Yimian who was holding a kettle.

He staggered a few steps to stabilize his body, but Liu Yimian fell backwards without reaching for the door frame in order to protect the kettle in his arms.

"Be careful!" Zhao Mianguang took a big step forward, opened his arms to embrace Liu Yimian, and protected him tightly in his arms so that no one would fall with the kettle.

"Thank you Mianguang, I'm fine." Liu Yimian was quite frightened, and he was relieved after a while, with lowered eyes, struggling to get out of his embrace.

"You don't need to say thank you." As soon as Zhao Mianguang let go of his hand, Liu Yimian immediately took two steps forward, raised his head to look at Ji Wei anxiously, and looked into his eyes.

Although Ji Wei didn't say anything, Liu Yimian was meticulous and always sensitive. Knowing that it's not good to be hugged by other people in front of him, she poured a cup of hot water and held it in front of Ji Wei.

"Brother Ji, cool off the heat."

Ji Wei took it, touched Liu Yimian's with his fingers, and held it, looked into his eyes, and smiled: "I'm fine, and I'll trouble you to boil water for me."

"No...it's nothing, it's just boiling water, no trouble!" Liu Yimian stared at the fingers being held tightly, her cheeks burned up after a long time, her eyes flustered and she didn't know where to put it, and said weakly: "Anyway Mian Guang and the others also want to drink."

"Oh?" Ji Weiwei looked up and saw Zhao Mianguang standing by the door, who hadn't moved yet, and smiled, why didn't Brother Mianguang come over? Mianmian said, you have to drink too. "

"I'm so thirsty! " "Lin Tai had just finished eating a donut, his mouth was so thirsty that it smoked, and immediately poured a bowl of water.

The hot water had just been boiled, and it hadn't cooled down yet. Lin Tai stuck out his tongue when it was hot, "If you don't come back, Ji Wei will Refusing to let us eat cake, I'm hungry waiting! "

"Then they come back, you can cut it up, just cut it into four pieces, I won't eat it." "Ji Wei said.

"No, I don't want to eat it, you can eat it." Zhao Mianguang walked over, sat down on the stool, and glanced at the fingers of the two people, feeling quite uncomfortable.

Of course he knows that Liu Yimian is Ji Wei's brother bought back, but since the two of them haven't married for a year, Zhao Mianguang can't help being lucky, whether Ji Wei is not interested in Liu Yimian this time.

But his luck was shattered again when he saw the hands tightly held by the two.

Zhao Mianguang sighed again.

"Lin Tai cut the cake, why don't you go and eat it?" Ji Wei looked away, let go of his hand, and rubbed Liu Yimian's head.

"I won't eat it, Brother Ji will eat it." Liu Yimian shook her head, hid her withdrawn hand behind her back, and clenched it tightly into a fist.

"Fool, I brought it all the way here, of course it's for you to eat." Just as Lin Tai handed over a small cake, Ji Wei stretched out his hand to copy it and held it in his hand, "Do you want me to feed you?" Lin Tai

mouthed The stuffing was full, showing an unbearable expression, and said coldly: "You two, pay attention! There are three outsiders here! Don't treat us as human beings!"

Ji Baoshan snickered.

Zhao Mianguang clutched his sleeves, without appetite, and looked down at the outer shirt he was wearing.

It's still the one that Liu Yimian mended, but it's dark gray, if you don't look carefully, you won't see any traces of mending.

It's not that his family didn't ask him to change to a new one, but Zhao Mianguang always felt that this one was different, and he couldn't bear to change it after washing and wearing it again.

But today, I suddenly felt that I was so stupid, why are you still wearing tattered clothes? It's just to make people laugh, it's no use.

Go back or change into a new one to fit.

"Why doesn't Mianguang eat it? Even the county magistrate Lu said the cake made by Brother Ji is delicious." Liu Yimian frowned slightly, looking at Zhao Mianguang who didn't touch the cake in confusion, "If you feel thirsty, I'll pour you a glass of water—"

It's fine if it's normal, but Ji Wei's cake, Liu Yimian thinks it's the best in the world, there's no way anyone doesn't like it.

Thinking so, he sneaked a glance at Ji Weiyi, and was bumped into him.

Ji Wei stretched out his long arms, grabbed his wrist, glanced at the back of Zhao Mianguang's head, and smiled, "Not everyone likes cakes. If Brother Mianguang is thirsty, the kettle is right next to you. You can pour it yourself. You can come over to see if it is right or wrong." Do you want to force him to eat it?"

"Ah, no!" Liu Yimian shook her head, looked at Zhao Mianguang, then at Ji Wei, "I just..." "

Isn't the cake delicious?"

"Why!" "

Then why can't you Sit properly?"

Liu Yimian was stunned by the question, and didn't dare to move anymore.