Chapter 25

Why did Aqiu steal the fish that Mao Lintie caught? This matter has to be discussed in the morning.

Mao Lintie doesn't go fishing every day, he only goes out of the boat every four or five days.

One catch is enough to sell for several days, and then the fish will be sold at the stall.

As soon as he went out in the morning, Mao Heilin followed him.

Mao Heilin is Mao Lintie's younger brother. He is old and has a lot of age difference with Mao Lintie. Unlike Mao Lintie, who was kicked out by his family early on to start a family, Mao Heilin was doted on by his parents since he was a child. Everything in the family was so close to him that when he grew up, he became addicted to gambling.

It was okay when the parents were alive, but the two elders passed away one after another a few years ago, and the wife who married into the door was also a submissive master who dared not speak loudly.

Mao Heilin lost control and was addicted to gambling all night, even his young daughter-in-law who had just married for a few years was escorted out.

If it wasn't for Mao Lintie who really couldn't see it, he would pay back the money for him and redeem his wife. I'm afraid that Mao Heilin is a loner now, and no one is willing to marry him, let alone there is a new big fat boy in the family now.

Yes, Mao Heilin came to the house to find Mao Lintie, just to talk about this matter.

He wanted to thank Mao Lintie for letting his uncle see his nephew. Knowing that Mao Lintie listened to Aqiu's words very much, he specially brought a basket of eggs to invite Aqiu, and said something kindly in front of Mao Lintie for him, and he must persuade Mao Lintie to go to his house.

While talking, it came to Ji Wei.

Mao Heilin said that he happened to pass by West Street yesterday, and saw the mess there, Ji Wei and others were covered in scars, and they were taken to the county government later, and they didn't come back all night.

Mao Heilin clapped his hands for this matter. When he was fond of gambling before, he suffered from Ji Wei's loss in the gambling house, and now he can't wait for Ji Wei to be in trouble. When mentioning this matter, he even berated him a few words in front of Ah Qiu before he was willing to leave.

As soon as he left, Ah Qiu's heart became confused.

He thought about it in a mess, and suddenly recalled the lunch he had with Ji Wei when he went to Ji's house that afternoon. It is said that being famous is not as good as meeting him. I heard people say how bad he is, but when I saw him with my own eyes, it was not the case at all. He is kind to Liu Yimian, has a good temper, and is willing to spend money, such a person, even he can't help being a little envious of Liu Yimian.

But he was beaten and taken to the county government office.

I don't know if he came back from the county government, how sad Liu Yimian must be.

After thinking about it all morning, I couldn't sit still.

It just so happened that Mao Lintie was lucky, he caught a lot of fish and sneaked one, so it shouldn't matter.

Even though he was a little jealous of Liu Yimian, in the final analysis, Ah Qiu still had affection in his heart, and he couldn't help but watch his brother who had become friends with him secretly wipe tears at home alone.

He knows Liu Yimian best.

Even though he walked so fast, it took him two quarters of an hour to reach Ji's house.

The door of Ji's courtyard was half-closed, and it was not closed tightly, and a few words floating from the house could still be heard.

It seems to have a female voice?

Aqiu was a little puzzled, pushed open the courtyard door and walked in.

Standing outside the kitchen and looking in, I saw an unfamiliar woman sitting at the edge of the dining table, looking at Ji Wei.

She was facing the kitchen door, and she saw Aqiu all of a sudden, with a very strange smile on her face, "Oh, look, there is another guest here. I'm afraid he is here to see you, too?" Ji Wei sighed,

" Who else can come and see—" He turned around and saw Aqiu, he was stunned for a moment, and immediately pointed to the bedroom next door, "Mianmian is in it."

Since the widow from West Second Lane @林三姐 came, Liu Yimian found an excuse to hide in the room. He didn't dare to stay in the kitchen, he was always afraid that what he said or did wrong would make Ji Wei unhappy, so he simply locked himself in another room to make room for Ji Wei to talk about himself.

Who knew that Ji Wei didn't need him to be so considerate at all, wishing that he would be present, so that Third Sister Lin could restrain herself and not say anything excessive.

But he couldn't speak well.

As soon as Liu Yimian left, Sanjie Lin directly stuck to Ji Wei's body, causing Ji Wei to take three steps back in fright, shouting that the man and woman should not kiss each other, making Sanjie Lin tremble with laughter.

At first I thought he was playing for fun, but when he found out that he was serious, his expression changed immediately, and he sat on the stool and stared at Ji Wei without saying a word, his eyes seemed to be saying that he was a heartless person.

But what can Ji Wei do.

It was the original owner who had another leg with her, not him!

Could it be that he has to take over for the original owner of this mess?

When Ji Weiwei thought of this, his scalp tingled immediately.

The original owner owed the other party a lot, and he couldn't kick Sanjie Lin out.

Looking at the row of tender tofu on the table, Ji Wei smiled wryly.

The two sat together for a while, but fortunately Ah Qiu came to visit and broke the embarrassing situation.

"Brother Ji, who is this?" Aqiu felt that as Liu Yimian's friend, he was considered half of her natal family. Seeing a rather attractive strange woman in a room alone with Ji Wei, no matter what, he should ask Liu Yimian.

Ji Wei was a little embarrassed, "This is Miss Lin San from West Second Lane. She also heard about me and came to visit me." Seeing the crucian carp in Aqiu's hand, he asked suspiciously, "You also... ..."

A Qiuyuan also wanted to say that, but when he glanced away, seeing Lin Sanjie's expression, he didn't want to say that anymore.

"I was afraid that Mianmian would be alone at home, so I came to see him. Unexpectedly, Brother Ji has come back, and it seems that there is nothing serious." Ah Qiu put the crucian carp in his hand on the stove, and passed by Lin Sanjie When he suddenly remembered, "It turned out to be the widow @林三姐 from West Second Lane. I said the name sounds familiar." As soon as

he said this, Sanjie Lin's face instantly became ugly.

This is clearly reminding her that, as a widow@widow, she behaves badly.

Sanjie Lin clenched her teeth and stared at Ah Qiu, but couldn't speak.

"Ji Wei! I used to think that although you were a bastard, you were a daredevil, and I respect you three points! Now it seems that you are just a turtle!" Lin Sanjie was furious, and slapped the table and went away. At the beginning, the fair and delicate face was slightly distorted, "There is still you, don't be complacent! I thought you could please me without me? Ji Wei is a heartless thing. Without me, there is still you. No more You, as well as cats and dogs."

Ah Qiu frowned and stared at Lin Sanjie, feeling quite disgusted at her blunt words. Just when he was about to say something, Ji Wei spoke first.

"It's better to speak clearly." Ji Wei's expression was gentle, but his tone was firm, "Sister Lin, I know you care about me, but Aqiu is indeed a good friend of Mianmian and has nothing to do with me." Relationship. I hope you can be cautious in your words and deeds, and don't make things out of nothing and mislead others."

"It's ridiculous for some people to think that other people are like her because of their indiscretion." Ah Qiu said unceremoniously, and sarcastically looked Sanjie Lin up and down, making her face flushed with embarrassment, angry and anxious, and couldn't hold back for a while. , rushed out of the kitchen.

After running far away, I could still faintly hear crying.

Obviously crying.

Ji Wei couldn't bear it, but he was very grateful to Ah Qiu for his words of help. After all, from his standpoint, it's really hard to say harsh words.

"Thank you for your help. If you hadn't come, I really don't know what to do." "

What's the problem? If you really want to drive her away, just say a few words like this." Somewhat uncomfortable. He also remembered what Liu Yimian said at the beginning, that Ji Wei has many friends outside, and this is probably one of them.

Ji Wei cupped his fists and cupped his hands, "Aqiu is eloquent, I'm ashamed of myself. You sit here and I'll call Mianmian out." "

Brother Ji..."

As soon as Ji Wei walked to the door, Aqiu stopped him. Looking back, "What's wrong?"

Ah Qiu looked at the bruises on his face, the yellow stains left by the medicinal wine, and the fresh gash on his neck that hadn't bled but hadn't scabbed yet, and he almost felt the same. Shaking, "Is your injury okay?"

"It's nothing serious, you'll be fine after a few days." Ji Wei smiled at him and said indifferently, "But Mianmian has never seen such a battle before, so I'm so worried. He also told me not to go out of the stall for a few days, but to raise it at home. Tell me, I am an old man, so I am so expensive." After speaking, I became happy

.

Ah Qiu lowered his eyes, "Don't bother Brother Ji, I'll just go find Mianmian myself." Then he passed Ji Wei's side and walked quickly to the bedroom to look for Liu Yimian.

as expected.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Liu Yimian wiping tears.

Ah Qiu was a little annoyed at his weakness, stepped forward and grabbed his wrist, and said bitterly: "You just know what's the use of crying, and the widows have come to the door, and you are still hiding in the house. Just in case they are a little What's the matter, what do you want?"

Liu Yimian glanced at Aqiu, threw herself into his arms, and said in a hoarse voice: "But Aqiu, I haven't entered the house yet, and Brother Ji doesn't want to get close to me, what identity should I take? Open your mouth..."

"What?"

Aqiu stared dumbfoundedly at Liu Yimian's hair, and after a while, he choked out a sentence, "You said you and him have...never slept together?"

How is this possible!

Men are impatient, and Ah Qiu has a deep understanding. He doesn't believe anything, with Liu Yimian's appearance, he has been in Ji's house for more than half a year, but he has never been there once.

"Could it be that he has some hidden disease?" As soon as this thought came up, Aqiu was terrified, "This is impossible, Mian Mian, if this is the case, I have to find a doctor immediately, how can I hide it!"

"What are you talking about." Liu Yimian rubbed her eyes, and said angrily, "Ji Ge said that I am too young, so I am not in a hurry."

A Qiu looked at Liu Yimian, and it was indeed the case.

They are both older brothers, but there is only one year difference in age, but Aqiu is taller than Liu Yimian. Although he is thin, he is not weak, and he doesn't get sick very much throughout the year, and he is in good health.

If this is the reason, Ji Wei should really look at Ji Wei with admiration.

Ah Qiu patted Liu Yimian on the shoulder, signaling him not to cry anymore, "Clean up and get ready to go out, I don't think it's easy for Brother Ji. He was beaten like this, and it's not safe to rest at home."

Liu Yimian straightened her hair, wiped away her tears with her sleeve, and smiled at Aqiu, "I'm so happy that you can come to see me, Aqiu."

He was sold from his home, and Daxi Town is next door , but he has a home and cannot return.

In Changliu Town, except for a few people, he has no acquaintances.

"I brought a crucian carp. Tonight, you're going to make soup tonight, so you can make up for Brother Ji." Aqiu pinched Liu Yimian's cheeks, and said thoughtfully, "I've grown some meat recently." Liu Yimian was slightly

reddish "Even you are laughing at me."

"Why am I laughing at you? Didn't I expect you to grow taller and bigger so that you can enter the door? Is it possible that you are still like this, eating and living together without a name?" Point. The widow @妇 came to the door, and you didn't even mention his identity." Aqiu poked Liu Yimian's head vigorously, saying that he was not enlightened.

Ji Weiyi entered the room and saw this scene.

Ah Qiu quickly put down her hands, walked behind Liu Yimian and pushed him.

Without checking, Liu Yimian jumped forward and directly bumped into Ji Wei's arms.