Chapter 28

Ji Wei was busy with division of labor, arranged everyone, and went back to do something.

In his day, the indispensable thing in buying and selling things was--advertising!

The so-called advertisement is to advertise widely, so that everyone can understand what it is.

After filling biscuits, he launched biscuits to sell.

Except here, no one has ever heard of biscuits, and no one has eaten them. Even if he went out under the banner and said that he wanted to buy biscuits, he would probably be left out in the cold for a long time.

So he thought about it, first do some publicity, and then sell biscuits.

After returning from Zhao Laizi's house, Ji Wei locked herself in the bedroom, and specially told Liu Yimian not to let anyone come in to disturb him.

He sat down at the table, and the four treasures of the study lined up one by one, staring at the white paper for a long time in thought, and slowly picked up the pen to write.

Your taste is unique

- Weijue

is not just trying to sell desserts.

Ji Wei still wants to leave his unique footprint in this world.

That is to form a brand.

When people mention it, they think of him.

Ji Wei thought for a long time, decided on the brand name, and formulated a corresponding slogan.

Not only does the tagline need to be concise, but it also needs to be catchy.

He looked at it and was quite satisfied.

After all, he is just a temporary advertiser who has become a monk halfway, so it is rare to be able to come up with such a slogan.

In addition to the brand and slogan, Ji Wei also added an introduction about the product "Original Cookies", including raw materials, taste, and price.

Looking at the whole piece of paper, it can be regarded as a crude version of ancient leaflets.

All kinds of information are listed in it. I believe that anyone who is literate can understand what it is.

But thinking of literacy, the smile on Ji Wei's face faded a little.

Changliu Town is just a remote town, and the proportion of people who can read and write is only one to two out of ten. Most people can't read big characters, so how can they understand the words on this paper?

After much deliberation, we still need to rely on manpower to yell.

"History books do not deceive me." Ji Wei murmured.

Could it be that it was written in the book that the trafficking of old people depends on shouting. In addition to the language that everyone can understand, other means will inevitably fall short of the "Guang" word advertised!

But Ji Wei still copied dozens of sheets according to that paper. The copying hands were sore, and the paper was used up, so I put down the pen.

As soon as he opened the door, Liu Yimian ran up and asked him to check the prepared goat milk.

"The big guys have already finished the first batch, and I don't know if it will work, and I dare not continue to do it." Fortunately, it was not long after finishing, so I took a little time to rest my arms, which is not considered lazy.

Ji Wei followed Liu Yimian around and watched everything everyone did. Only two people didn't do enough, so they went back to shake again, and warned them not to cut corners. If there is another time, just settle the wages and leave.

All morning, the men in the yard were shaking milk in full swing.

The weather was hot, and this work required a lot of physical strength, so everyone was sweating from exhaustion. Anyway, there were no women in the yard, so they all took off their shirts and tied them around their waists, naked @bare upper body, holding the pot and swinging it wildly.

The sound of liquid and crock pots can be heard all over the yard.

About an hour passed, and everyone also made three batches of milk. Most of the people were so tired that they sat on the ground slumped, panting with sweat as if they were fished out of water, and didn't even have the energy to speak.

Liu Yimian was holding a chopping board in her hand, and there were small bowls on it, sending mung bean soup everywhere. After the mung bean soup was delivered, I changed to cold boiled water. I was so busy that my feet didn't touch the ground, and I was very tired.

Seeing this, Ji Wei deeply realized that he had taken it for granted at the beginning, and it was impossible to use people like machines.

Ten robots that don't understand fatigue may be enough, but ten ordinary people are definitely not enough.

After enough rest, Ji Wei took out a large basket of specially exchanged copper coins, and lined up to pay hourly wages one by one.

The mouth @巴 that got the money grinned to the back of the ears, and he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

Those waiting for the money stretched their necks, staring straight at the basket full of copper coins.

The twelve men including Zhao Hu had finished receiving the money, and Ji Weicai stood up and clasped his hands together: "Everyone is tired this morning, so go back and have a good rest, and come back in the afternoon when you have enough energy. No If you come, you can also ask relatives and friends around you to come. In short, if you have money, everyone can earn it together."

After hearing Ji Wei's words, many people showed reluctance on their faces.

After all, with such a good job, who would like to let others take a share of it.

Ji Wei saw it and smiled.

"Everyone, don't think too much. Look at it, you just made about ten altars of goat's milk. There's still more than half of it here, not to mention whether Zhao Zizi has shipped it. Even if you recruit people, For a long time, I don't have to worry about running out of money." Ji Wei's voice became louder and louder, and the men were so excited that they almost stepped forward to hug Ji Wei and call him a good man.

How can anyone remember that when they first came, they all looked like they were afraid that he would steal money.

But Ji Wei is not worried.

A group of people were sent away, and another group came soon after.

Ji Wei reminded them of their skills again, and then showed them the finished product. Such a simple job, those men who have not read any books, will be able to do it after just a few glances.

The milk that has been squeezed is delivered continuously from Zhao Laizi's house.

In the courtyard of Ji's family, new men continued to join in.

When the sun was setting, Ji Wei and Liu Yimian had time to stop and take a breath after receiving their wages from those who had worked for a day and sending them away.

"Mianmian, do me a favor." Ji Wei went back to the house and took the stack of papers that he had written all afternoon, and handed it to Liu Yimian, "Help me go to the street to find someone." "Who are you looking for?" Changliu

Township Liu Yimian doesn't know many people.

"Go to the Four Treasures of the Study on South Street and ask the shopkeeper to introduce you as a good painter." "Why are you looking for them

?"

"You still remember the biscuits I let you eat before."

Liu Yimian nodded, of course he remembered. How could he forget such a delicious thing.

"You just ask him to draw it for you, and just draw it here." Ji Wei pointed to the blank space in the leaflet, "You have to draw it vividly." "This is—" Liu

Yimian can read, but read it several times , and didn't understand what it was supposed to do.

"You just let him draw. You have to draw a portrait. Show me the picture after it's finished. I think it's okay, and I'll make two hundred copies of it."

Liu Yimian exclaimed, "Two hundred copies?"

"Yes, I will pay you a tael of silver, which is a lot of money."

A family of three with one tael of silver can earn enough by working without touching the ground for a month. If the students are diligent, they can be completed in less than ten days.

This is a lucrative deal!

Although Liu Yimian murmured in her heart, she also knew that Ji Wei was a person with a clear mind. Since he has this request, it means that he will never suffer.

He still has confidence in Ji Wei.

After Liu Yimian left, Ji Wei started to process semi-finished butter.

Boiling water again, stirring again, was exhausting.

It wasn't until it was almost dark that he made the butter. Pack it in a small bucket and put it in the well quickly.

"Actually, there's no need to make it yourself, anyway, they don't know the formula." Ji Wei was so tired that he slumped on the stool, laughing and scolding himself for being stupid.

The weather was hot and I was tired all day. Although I was very hungry, I didn't have any appetite.

He took out the jar of hawthorn jam that he made yesterday, mixed some flour, goat's milk, sugar, and eggs with the semi-solid butter, and poured it directly into an oiled iron pan to fry.

Waffles need special molds, but the conditions are simple, and they don't need to be so rigid.

Fry them in a pan until they are slightly yellow on both sides, and Ji Wei eats them with hawthorn jam.

The homemade buttermilk has a very rich aroma, together with the sweet and sour taste of the boiled hawthorn sauce, it is the best appetizer in summer.

Take a bite with the jam, and the saliva in his mouth secretes crazily. Ji Wei couldn't hold it back, and finished the palm-sized waffle in two or three bites, and ate three more pieces in a row, before he finally stopped his appetite.

If she continues to eat like this, she might not have anything to eat when Liu Yimian comes back.

Ji Wei hurriedly went to the house and poured sweet mung bean soup, and he felt full after drinking a bowl.

After cleaning the messy yard again, she finally returned to Liu Yimian who had been out for more than an hour.

"Brother Ji, take a quick look, is this painting okay?" That student is a good painter, and it was recommended by the shopkeeper when he heard that Ji Wei was looking for someone.

It's just that I haven't eaten or seen biscuits, just listening to Liu Yimian's words, it's still a bit abstract. In addition, he was doing business for Ji Wei, so he was very cautious, and he kept asking Liu Yimian for help, so he drew a seventy-eighth appearance.

It was dark outside, Ji Wei went back to the house and lit the lamp, watching the painting by the candle.

Although it was somewhat different from the cookie he had in mind, it was considered a very novel thing for the ancients who had never seen a cookie.

And this student is really good at painting, the yellow @ tone is neither too thick nor too light, and some scattered light pink petals are painted on the side of a row of biscuits, which is fresh and lively.

"That's right, it's worth a tael of silver." Seeing that Liu Yimian's forehead was covered with sweat, Ji Wei stretched out his sleeve and wiped his forehead, then pulled him to sit at the table, "You've been tired all day, hurry up and eat something." The

two Since morning, I have only eaten some mung bean soup.

Although I have been eating, it is not something that can fill me up. When I get busy, I get hungry.

Liu Yimian just wanted to get the waffles, but she was a little shy, "Brother Ji hasn't eaten yet, I'm not very hungry."

"I've eaten. You must eat all these three pieces." Ji Wei took a spoonful of hawthorn sauce, smeared it on the waffle, held it to Liu Yimian's lips, and stared at him.

Liu Yimian would never be able to hold back Ji Wei, blushing, and bit her mouth.

The first bite is so sour.

Liu Yimian's small face was wrinkled into a bun, and her mouth was tightly shut. But thinking that Ji Wei made it by himself, he endured the sourness and continued to eat.

After eating a few more mouthfuls, sweet and sour intertwined, he gradually got used to it, and he actually felt a bit addicted, so he ate the waffles quickly.

"What is this?" Liu Yimian's eyes were bright, and she looked very pleasantly surprised.

"I call it waffles, it's perfect when dipped in jam."

"I like it very much." Liu Yimian murmured, and couldn't help but eat another piece.

Compared with the slightly dry taste of biscuits, waffles dipped in jam are soft@soft, light and moist, sweet and sour, and have a summer feeling.

Because of that student, it was Liu Yimian who went looking for him.

After the meal, he didn't listen to Ji Wei's words, stayed at home to rest, took the few pieces of paper, and hurriedly went to find the other party again. Ask him to make 200 copies of this kind of leaflet, including words and pictures, within five days.

It doesn't matter if you are tired, in Liu Yimian's heart -

Ji Ge's effort to make money, that is not even a moment's delay.