Chapter 1

Ji Wei opened his eyes, and the severe pain in the back of his head made him groan.

He slowly opened his eyes, and what caught his eyes was a thick maroon curtain, which looked very strange.

Where is this?

He glanced around, the simple wooden tables and chairs, and the empty house seemed to be in the countryside of the last century.

No, he should be in Beijing now, accepting the award ceremony of the Dessert Master China Division.

Ah yes!

Just now a truck overturned on the side of the road and hit his pick-up car. So he should be in the hospital now, how could he appear here? Who is joking with him again?

Ji Wei finally sensed something was wrong, endured the continuous soreness in his body, turned over and climbed off the bed.

He pushed open the creaking wooden door, blocked the glare of the sun with his hand, and walked along the place where the sound came from. I saw a thin and small boy sitting on a wooden chair, holding a long machete in his hand, and was chopping firewood. Beside him was half a person's height of chopped firewood.

Liu Yimian noticed that someone was coming, looked up to see Ji Wei, and was overjoyed at first: "Master, are you awake?"

Seeing Ji Wei frowned and didn't speak, thinking that he had touched his bad luck again, her palm-sized face collapsed, and she immediately threw her face away. He opened the machete, bit his lip and stood up. He clasped his hands together, and lowered his head timidly, not daring to look at him.

"Husband master, the family has no money. I went to Mr. Huang to get the medicine. He said that he had been in arrears several times. If he didn't pay the medicine, he wouldn't prescribe me the medicine. I... I can't help it..." Liu Yimian's voice became louder. Lower and lower, the last words disappeared between his lips and tongue, and Ji Wei, who was standing a few meters away, couldn't hear them at all.

His mind is very messed up now, a lot of memories that don't belong to him flooded into his mind, causing him a sharp pain in the brain, he took a few steps back, and almost fell to the ground.

It took a while before he calmed down.

Ji Wei covered her head, and slowly asked word by word: "Are you Liu Yimian?"

Liu Yimian's eyes widened upon hearing this.

He has a small face, round eyes, and looks very cute.

Surprised, his lips parted slightly, looking a little silly.

Ji Wei smiled wryly, God, even if you want him to die, you have to wait until he touches the trophy before you die. He has struggled for twenty years just for the trophy of the world's top pastry contest, but now he just missed it!

hateful! Alas! Pitiful!

Liu Yimian blinked her eyes, and said cautiously: "Master, are you okay?" Ji

Wei came back to his senses, the original owner of his body was a bully who specialized in collecting protection fees, he had a bad temper, and had a bad relationship with many brothers. A fight broke out due to a quarrel, and finally knocked his head on the corner of the table and passed out, which made him cheap.

And the boy in front of him is the elder brother bought by the original owner years ago.

This so-called brother is far different from any gender in Ji Wei's cognition. He is between a man and a woman, possesses fertility, and a cinnabar mole between his eyebrows is their distinctive feature.

But compared to women, it is extremely difficult for brother to conceive. Even if you are pregnant, the danger of childbirth can easily damage both mother and child. Not one of the ten brothers may be able to give birth to a child, so the price of a brother at Yalang is much lower than that of a woman.

This guy doesn't eat well and looks thin and small. He is obviously fifteen, but not much older than twelve or thirteen. But because he is cheap, I bought it, and it is convenient to have a servant who does the cleaning, cooking, and housework on weekdays.

It's just that the original owner has a violent temper, and whenever something goes wrong, he likes to vent it on Liu Yimian. As time went by, the boy's body was covered with scars, and he could hardly find a piece of good meat.

Ji Wei, who had fully accepted the memory of the original owner, let out a long sigh and walked towards the boy.

But as soon as he approached, Liu Yimian took a few steps back, clutching the corners of his clothes tightly, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, like a frightened bird!

"You..." Ji Weiwei choked up, a little at a loss, "Don't be afraid, I won't hit you again."

Liu Yimian was stiff all over and didn't dare to move, but she was in doubt in her heart, only worried that this was the eve of the storm, To change the way to torture yourself.

Seeing that he was cautious, Ji Wei said, "You have chopped a lot of firewood. If you are tired, you can rest." "No, no,

I'm not tired!" Liu Yimian shook her head desperately, afraid that Ji Wei would think she was lazy, so she squatted down suddenly. , Lift the machete and continue.

But after a day of hunger, he went to the town to seek medical treatment for Ji Wei. He was very tired. At this time, his head was dizzy, his hands and feet were soft, and his stomach was still hungry.

Liu Yimian was so ashamed that she hardly dared to raise her head, her ears were red, her fingers were pinching her thighs, and she raised the machete again to continue working out of pain.

"I'm hungry, is there anything else at home?" Ji Wei coughed, and Liu Yimian quickly dropped the machete and stepped forward to help his arm.

"There are not many things left, some rice noodles, a few sweet potatoes, and three eggs."

Even these three eggs were sent by Aunt Zhou next door because she saw his pity.

Helping Ji Wei to the kitchen, Liu Yimian subconsciously walked to the stove and took out the flint to start a fire.

"What are you going to do?" Ji Wei asked standing at the door.

"Cook an egg to nourish my husband's body."

Eggs are already a precious thing in this remote small place. Whoever can eat eggs every day can be considered wealthy.

Ji Wei stared at Liu Yimian's thin and frail figure, and asked casually, "When was the last time you ate eggs?"

Hearing this, Liu Yimian's hands stopped, and she bit her lower lip, feeling a sharp pain in her heart.

He couldn't remember the last time he ate eggs.

At home, the eggs are for the elder brother who is studying. When we arrived at Ji's house, the eggs had to be given to Ji Wei, the husband first, and no matter where he was, he was just a person who couldn't stand on the table and was not qualified to eat.

"Forget it, come here."

There's no reason for a big man like him to let a child cook for him.

In his previous life, Ji Wei was 31 years old anyway, but this brother in front of him is only 15 years old, half the age difference, in his opinion, he is not just a child.

Liu Yimian walked up to Ji Wei without knowing why, and was dragged to sit on the bench by him, and was about to get up, but was glared at by Ji Weiyi, and sat down obediently, not daring to move.

"Just sit here, I'll come."

"But—"

"No but."

Liu Yimian was dumbfounded, but the husband doesn't know how to cook.

Not long after the death of the original owner's mother, she felt that the housework was inconvenient, so she bought Liu Yimian, and never did these jobs at all. On weekdays, I don't even bother to boil water, let alone cook.

Hearing Ji Wei's words, Liu Yimian turned pale with shock, thinking that the sun was about to rise from the west. If I hadn't been ordered to sit here, I almost wanted to escape from here.

I saw Ji Wei skillfully poured out a bowl of flour from the rice jar, kneaded it with water, rolled it into slices of pancakes, took two eggs, beat them, and chopped shallots.

Heat the oil pan and fry the cake until it is half-cooked. Use chopsticks to break the surface of the cake, and pour in the egg and green onion liquid sprinkled with chopped green onion from a small opening.

Eggs are easy to cook, and they have a strong aroma when they are boiled in the pot. The small kitchen is instantly filled with the rich aroma of pancakes and eggs and green onions.

Liu Yimian's stomach was empty, he was already famished, but the smell went straight into his nose like a hook, his stomach screamed non-stop, and he couldn't stop it.

He swallowed, and couldn't help but spurn his greed.

These are two eggs, how can he eat them!

But this didn't stop Liu Yimian from stretching his neck to look inside the pot.

This must be something amazing, otherwise how could it be so fragrant? He had never smelled such a moving smell, better and more fragrant than the ones in the restaurants in the town.

Ji Wei was holding a gray plate with a few slices of golden and crispy pancakes piled on it, steaming hot, looking very tempting.

He pushed the plate in front of Liu Yimian, raised his jaw to signal him to taste it.

But after a long time, Liu Yimian did not make a move.

"Don't want to eat?"

Liu Yimian shook her head like a rattle, making Ji Wei laugh.

"Since you want to eat, then try it."

Liu Yimian looked at Ji Wei hesitantly, not daring to do anything.

Ji Wei raised his eyebrows, "Do you still want me to feed you?"

Liu Yimian blushed slightly, and quickly reached out to grab a piece of hot pancake, stuffing it into her mouth for fear that Ji Wei would regret it. As soon as he took a bite, his speed slowed down, his face showed an intoxicated look, and his eyes were closed.

"Husband Master, what is this?" Liu Yimian opened her eyes with surprise written all over her face.

"This is egg-filled biscuit, do you like it?"

Liu Yimian nodded vigorously.

In Ji Wei's world, this egg-filled biscuit is just one of the most common street snacks. It's not difficult, as long as there are flour and eggs, it can be made.

He also made it because he saw that there were eggs at home and thought it would be simple and convenient.

It's just that Ji Wei doesn't know that there is no such thing in this world. What's more, in the poor and remote areas, the diet structure is simple, in Liu Yimian's eyes, it is novelty and remarkable.

Ji Wei laughed softly, "This is something good, but it's just the simplest filling of cakes. If you like it, I will make you better ones in the future, and you have never seen it before." Liu Yimian's eyes

revealed Confused, although he didn't dare to speak, but he was young and shallow-minded, and whatever was on his mind was written on his face.

Ji Wei pondered for a moment, and explained: "This time fighting with people hurt my brain, and I was in a coma for two days. In my dream, there was an old fairy who taught me skills and let me be a man again. This is just the simplest prescription. I'll show you

as soon as I do it." Liu Yimian didn't know what expression to make, and stared blankly at Ji Wei.

"This is our little secret, you can't tell others." Ji Wei made a secret gesture and looked at Liu Yimian with a smile.

The latter blushed slightly and nodded obediently.

Seeing this, Ji Wei smiled with satisfaction. He knew that the boy was obedient and he had no courage to tell others to listen, so he took a piece of pancake from the plate and ate it slowly.

Not long after, there was a sudden movement outside the door.

"Mianmian, what kind of smell is this! Auntie has smelled it from a long way away—"

Liu Yimian knew it was coming when she heard this familiar voice, and she immediately beamed with joy.

Just when he got up, he saw a burly woman coming in from the door. Seeing Ji Wei, who was sitting on the same table with Liu Yimian, opened his mouth slightly, very shocked.

The author has something to say: Recommend Nitrogen Fixation and Rebirth Article~

Title: My Life is Yours (Rebirth)

Author: Li Ener

Copywriting:

[Cold and escaping from the world and forbearing beauty attack x Every day, every day, every day, every day, scum is finely divided and talking about tuberculosis]

Paragraph, one A nightmare that has entangled the comprehension world for more than ten years.

Wherever he is, there are endless disasters.

He was unrestrained, ruined the world with a green whistle, and has always been the first person in the "sight-to-sight order" of all major sects.

But all the time, no one can hurt him in the slightest.

Even though he was so powerful, he was still cursed by Ning Yuan Jun Chu Chen.

"Under the Soul-eating Curse, the fire will burn the soul, and after a year, the soul will fly away."

However, this is what he is willing to do.

Duan Yu loves Chu Chen to the core. Naturally, life can be offered.

"Chu Chen, do you want me to die now, or a year later?"

"If you can, right away, right away."

"Okay."

Duan Yu finally took a look at Chu Chen's dyed ice eyebrows, smiled and self-destructed, and immediately lost his body and spirit.

However, he did not die.

Ten years later, the remnant soul returned to his place, and Duan Yu came back to life.

"Chu Chen, why are you crying? It made me regret it as soon as I died."

Click here on the computer and

click here on the phone