Chapter 101

The author has something to say: The second update is done~~ Sahuahua??(°▽°)ノ

Not long after waiting, Liu Yimian and Wenxuan checked the people in the lecture hall, and found no one with an injured hand. He was a little disappointed, but also a little inexplicably relieved.

When walking out of the lecture hall, Liu Yimian ran into Chen Peizhi. When he saw Liu Yimian and the other two, his face was stained with sarcasm, and when he passed by, he heard his malicious voice.

"Birds of a feather really flock together, tsk."

"What did you say!" Wen Xuan changed his face and turned to stop him, but Liu Yimian grabbed his arm and shook his head.

He immediately understood what Liu Yimian meant, that debates other than debates are not allowed in the academy. If two people quarrel, no matter who starts it, both will be punished.

Chen Peizhi stopped, stood there looking at the two of them, with a proud face, folded his arms and said with a smile: "What? You still want to do something? I don't care. Don't suffer later, crying and begging me to give you a hand. "

He walked up to Liu Yimian, stretched out his fingers to hook Liu Yimian's chin. This is a contemptuous gesture, which is what Chen Peizhi and others used to do to the girls when they went to Hualou.

Although Liu Yimian has never been there or seen it, she also knows that Chen Peizhi is insulting. He immediately turned cold, and stretched out his hand to slap away the palm that was getting closer. The force was so great that the back of Chen Peizhi's hand turned red immediately.

"You!"

"What's wrong with me?" Liu Yimian wiped her hands on her clothes, and said lightly, "A big fly flew by just now, luckily I hit it."

Wenxuan was dumbfounded and didn't respond yet When he came over, he was dragged away by Liu Yimian, "Go back quickly, Lin Tai is still waiting for us."

After walking a few steps, Wenxuan suddenly realized, "We haven't checked Chen Peizhi's hand yet!" "

I've already checked, it's not him."

"Yimian, you are just... so chic! "Wenxuan's excited cheeks were slightly flushed, he was always gentle, almost to the point of weakness.

If it wasn't for someone always protecting him, he might also be the one who suffers a lot.

"It's really nothing." Liu Yimian was silent for a long time, then sighed, "Wenxuan, I always feel that something is different." "What?"

Wenxuan didn't understand.

"It's nothing, let's go quickly."

When the two approached the school building, they saw people gathered together from a distance, as well as Lu Yushu and Lin Tai sitting there.

Wenxuan whispered: "What are they doing? Are they waiting for us?"

Liu Yimian was a little puzzled, "Maybe."

Lin Tai ran over to pull Liu Yimian's arm when he saw the two of them, "Just called them down for him, I read it once, and I'm not among these people."

"I'm not among those in the school."

After Liu Yimian finished speaking, she roughly counted the people present, plus what she had just seen, there were only two-thirds, and one-third Still out there and not coming back.

"Maybe we should let them go and talk about it in the afternoon?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Why?" Liu Yimian was a little confused.

Lin Tai shrugged, turned his head and said to the others: "Brother Liu told you to go back and do your own work first, and then let everyone know when you have the results, what do you think?"

"No! I must know who it is! To do such a shameless thing again!"

"It's too shameful for the reputation of the academy!"

"Then is it the same person last time and this time?"

Finally someone asked The point is, the others were quiet for a while, and the scene of Zhang Xiaoman kneeling on the ground and crying bitterly flashed in his mind that day. A certain emotion called shame permeated the whole body, making the twenty or so people stand quietly without speaking.

"I've been waiting for you here for a moment." Lu Yushu said suddenly.

Everyone else looked at him, and Liu Yimian was no exception. He thought that the other party was blaming him for going for too long, and said apologetically, "I don't know—" "Actually, I want

you to go up in person, and it would be better for you to do it." Lu Yushu interrupted Liu Yimian's unfinished sentence, Liu Yimian suddenly looked up at him.

After a while, he turned his gaze to the distance.

Neither of them said anything in detail, but Liu Yimian just knew what Lu Yushu meant. His heart was beating violently, his mind was muddled and he was not so clear-headed, and even his walking posture was a little stiff.

He walked towards the school building, Lin Tai watched from behind, put his arm against Lu Yushu, and said in a low voice, "Is he all right?" "Don't worry." "How do you know there are

people

up there?" Sweeping over and over again, "I didn't see it."

Lu Yushu snapped the fan shut, looked at Lin Tai with a smile, "Intuition."

Lin Tai was dumbfounded.

After about a few breaths of effort, he made a wow sound and jumped to beat Lu Yushu.

They have known each other for a long time, although they are not close friends, but the relationship between the two is also considered good. He had never seen Lu Yushu's mischievous appearance before, so that he lost his usual maturity and stability, and added a little more cunning at this young age.

"It's good to smile more like this at ordinary times. Look at you, you are not yet fifteen, and you look like a fifty-year-old old man, how boring!" Lin Tai didn't give Lu Zhanhong any face, but Lu Yushu just didn't care Smiling, propping her chin with her fan, she turned sideways to look at Liu Yimian who was going away.

He had gone up the stairs and disappeared.

But he soon appeared at the end of the stairs, and walked to a door he had never set foot in.

This is Chen Peizhi's room.

Liu Yimian stood at the door and seemed to be stunned, then he stretched out his right hand, pressed his chest, took a deep breath, and then clenched his right hand into a fist and tapped lightly, "Is anyone there?" No one responded

.

But he was not discouraged, "I know there are people inside, please open the door."

Still no one responded.

Liu Yimian was silent for a while, then sighed: "Brother, can you open the door? I am Yimian, are you asleep?" "I have caught the thief, and I plan to turn him

over to the government in the afternoon, don't you want to accompany me?" Is it?" Liu Yimian said to herself, and she didn't want anyone to talk to her.

"This man is really hateful. He lied to me again and again, and I believed him in vain. When I went to the lecture hall just now, he saw me as if I had seen a ghost. He bowed his head and was about to run away. I saw something unusual. , Wenxuan and Wenxuan spent a lot of effort to restrain him, and turned him over. Won't you teach him a lesson for me?" Liu Yimian thumped the door again.

At this time, a rustling sound came from inside.

Liu Yimian slightly bent the corners of her lips, but quickly disappeared.

Not long after, the closed door opened a crack, revealing Liu Chengyin's familiar face. It's just that his hair was disheveled and his clothes were not neat at this time. One side of his face was a little red, his eyes were sleepy and he said: "I just fell asleep, what happened?" "I just caught a thief, right there!

" Liu Chengyin hid her whole body at the door, even if she saw Liu Yimian, she only showed half of her face.

But as Liu Yimian half turned around, she stretched out her hand and pointed at someone downstairs. Liu Chengyin who was hiding at the door couldn't see clearly, so he couldn't help but took a step forward.

It was this step that exposed him from the door.

Liu Yimian quickly grabbed Liu Chengyin's left wrist and pulled it up high with the momentum of covering her ears.

Then he glanced over his shoulder.

Suddenly froze.

The knuckles of that hand were slightly protruding, and the skin was fair. If it weren't for the two slender red marks on the slender five fingers, it might have been considered pretty.

It's just that at this time, it's a bit dazzling.

The two red marks were like needles, piercing Liu Yimian's eyes hard, causing him to close his eyes in pain, and he didn't even have the strength to open them, just letting tears overflow from the sore eye sockets.

He should have known!

Ji Ge said a long time ago that there is no care for no reason in this world.

If someone suddenly gets close, there must be a plan.

But...

But he is his big brother after all, the big brother who would sneak out to watch the lanterns with her in his arms at the risk of being beaten!

No, big brother is gone.

Liu Yimian suddenly opened her eyes, meeting Liu Chengyin's somewhat flustered eyes.

He hid his left hand behind his back, and forced a smile, "Yimian, you're not feeling well—"

Pa!

It was such a crisp sound.

Liu Yimian's eyes were red, she raised her head slightly, so that the abundant tears would not fall down.

"How could you—" Before Liu Chengyin finished speaking, he was slapped on the other side of the cheek.

These two slaps completely stunned him, he even forgot to question him, and just stared blankly at Liu Yimian, as if he had never known this younger brother.

"One slap is for you to slander Zhang Xiaoman, and one slap is for you to deceive me." Liu Yimian's tone became more and more rigid, he held Liu Chengyin's wrist again, and walked forward without looking back, dragging him off guard Liu Chengyin took several steps to react.

"What are you doing! Let me go!"

Everyone downstairs saw that Liu Chengyin and Liu Yimian were about to scuffle, Lin Tai ran upstairs first, pulled Liu Chengyin away, and before he could stand up, punched him in the face Smash it.

Liu Chengyin was beaten and fell to the ground with nosebleeds profusely.

"What!" Lin Tai said coldly.

"Bring him, let's go see the head of the mountain." Liu Yimian said softly.

Liu Chengyin, who seemed to have been stunned, suddenly became excited when he heard the word Shanzhang, "I'm not going! I'm right! I'm not going!" He was about to get up from the ground and run back to the house when he noticed He intended Lin Tai to rush forward two steps, grabbing his ankles and pulling hard.

Liu Chengyin seemed to fall to the ground, his nose bleeds profusely and his front teeth were cracked.

Lin Tai was still a little uneasy, and turned to look at Liu Yimian. But I only saw him lowering his eyes, his side face was as cold as jade, as if he didn't see it.

"We're going to see the head of the mountain. Xiaoman has been waiting for too long." Liu Yimian took two steps, squatted beside Liu Chengyin, tilted his head, and asked in a low voice, "Liu Chengyin, where did you hide my money?

" I'm your big brother, how dare you treat me like this?!" Liu Chengyin kicked back hard, trying to get rid of Lin Tai, but he couldn't break free.

"That's Lin Tai's money, not mine."

Liu Chengyin sneered, "I don't know what you're talking about." Liu Yimian

sighed and shook his head, "You're obsessed."

He clapped his hands and stood up, walked to Lin Tai's side, He said to him: "You don't have to worry about me, just do whatever you want."

After speaking, he walked to the side and watched coldly.

Lin Tai let go, and Liu Chengyin's legs fell to the ground with a bang. Before he could cry out in pain, Lin Tai kicked his legs, turning Liu Chengyin over.

"I'm here to remind you that I lent the money to Brother Liu. If you're willing to confess to the head of the mountain, I'll let you go. If you don't, then I'll have to let Yushu handle it. See you later The official is in court. As you know, you will be imprisoned for three days for stealing ten coins." Lin Tai spread his hands, looking very sincere.

"You've been hiding in Chen Peizhi's room, so it must be easy to find, right?"

Liu Chengyin was sweating instantly, his throat seemed to be strangled by an invisible hand, and he couldn't breathe.

"I'll give you one last chance. Stand up and go to the head of the mountain with me to confess everything. I'll consider letting you go." Lin Tai dropped this sentence and called Liu Yimian to go downstairs.

From the beginning to the end, Liu Yimian never said a single word to Liu Chengyin.