Chapter 10

The next day, Ji Wei went out of the stall and did not let Liu Yimian go with him. One is that the biscuit stall's business is on the right track, even if Liu Yimian is missing, it will not be too busy to maintain. What's more, Liu Yimian is still young, in Ji Wei's opinion, he should be studying hard. In order not to delay his studying hard, he decided to keep him at home, assigned corresponding tasks, and then pushed the cart out.

It was rare for Liu Yimian to be free, and she didn't know what to do for a while. He first boiled water and took a shower, and then took the clothes Ji Wei changed and washed yesterday to the river to wash them. After drying them on the clothesline in the backyard, he sat back in the house consciously, and took the ten pieces of clothes that Ji Wei left for him. Li took out the first copybook, studied the ink, picked up the pen, and wrote.

He wrote very slowly, his mind was full of Ji Wei's movements when he held his wrist. The vellus hair, which is full of ink, is full of vigor and fullness, which is like heaven and earth with the words he wrote before.

After Liu Yimian wrote a few words, she stopped to think, and then changed her posture slightly. It took more than half an hour to finish the first Analects.

He was not in a hurry to write the second one, standing by the window, letting the breeze dry the ink. When I looked up, I saw a familiar figure walking towards here.

Liu Yimian frowned, raised her hand and called out, "Aqiu, I haven't seen you for a long time—"

He thought the boy was passing by, but he never thought that the other party came to see him. When Ah Qiu stood in front of him, the surprise on Liu Yimian's face hadn't subsided.

"Why do you come to me when you have time? Your lord is willing to let you come?"

Because people in the town value children, brother is not very popular here. Unless they are physically ill, or the family is really poor and it is difficult to marry a daughter from a good family, otherwise everyone is unwilling to find a brother who is difficult to give birth to.

This Aqiu is one of the few brothers in Changliu Town. It's different from Liu Yimian being sold here. He was originally a brother born and raised in Changliu Town, but he was sold by his family to a fisherman who lived by the river for a tael of silver.

The fisherman was over thirty years old and had married a few years ago. However, he has a bad temper and beats and scolds at every turn. His wife was also weak and did not seek medical treatment in time after she fell ill, so she went there. After many years, he couldn't find anyone who was willing to marry him, so he bought Ah Qiu as a last resort.

In the first half year, his temper was quite mild, and Ah Qiu often visited him at home while the original owner was away. In the past year, the fisherman's temper became more and more irritable, and it was difficult for Ah Qiu to come back once a month.

Seeing him for the first time, Liu Yimian blushed, took his hand and sat down on the stool, and said in a brisk tone: "Aqiu, I'm so glad you can come.

" Looking to the right, he said in amazement: "Mianmian, why do you have a ruddy complexion, you seem to be getting fatter?"

He remembered Liu Yimian said that Mr. Ji's husband was cruel and ruthless. If you feel unhappy, you will hit someone. Usually not at home and not giving enough money, Liu Yimian often goes hungry. Mingming is fifteen years old, but he looks thin and small, a bit shorter than him.

Ah Qiu has a compassionate heart, and whenever he comes to Ji's house, he always brings some food from home, and today is no exception.

"I brought you two buns!" Ah Qiu then remembered that in order to steal the buns out of the house, so that the husband would not find out, he wrapped them in oiled paper and stuffed them in his neckline. By the time he took it out, the bun had already been crushed and deformed.

"It's a bit crushed, but it's okay, you can eat it quickly." He took it for granted that Liu Yimian hadn't had breakfast yet, and happily lifted the steamed bun to his mouth, waiting for him to take it as usual and gobble it up.

Liu Yimian took the bun, pressed it on the unpacked oil paper, but didn't eat it, and said softly, "Aqiu, I've already eaten breakfast, you should take this bun home. If you find out, you will be scolded again."

"What are you eating? How can you eat?" Aqiu was puzzled, thinking that Liu Yimian was being polite to him, "Why are you being polite to me? We are both brothers , how can I not help you?"

"Aqiu, brother Ji is very kind to me. In the past half a month, I have eaten every meal, so don't take the risk of stealing from home and give it to me again." Liu Yimian held Aqiu's wrist and said sincerely looking at him.

"You—" Ah Qiu withdrew his hand, and after thinking about it, he still couldn't believe it, "You lied to me."

He had indeed heard it from others, but he just listened to it, but he didn't believe it anyway. Just because the Ji Wei he learned from Liu Yimian is not the kind of person who knows his mistakes and can correct them.

Now, the person who has been complaining tells him that Ji Wei has really changed?

No, it's not possible.

Ah Qiu thought again, since you don't want steamed stuffed buns, then I'll take them home.

He went to grab the buns on the table, turned sideways and saw the pens and paper on the table, and said a little funny: "Your family, can you write? I thought he only knew how to fight." Liu Yimian nodded

. In retrospect, what Ah Qiu said was a bit harsh. Unconvinced, he opened his eyes wide and looked at him, "This is what I wrote. Brother Ji's handwriting is beautiful. Aqiu, how can you say that about Brother Ji? He is really fine now!

" Emphasized the tone.

But Aqiu just chuckled and didn't take it seriously at all, "Even if you can write, he won't buy a pen and paper for you to write on. Just tell me who you got the pen and paper from. The two of us This relationship, why don't you tell me the truth?"

Liu Yimian has a gentle and soft temperament, and has never been angry. But today, after listening to Ah Qiu's words, a surge of anger was born in his heart in vain, and his eyes were reddened.

He said loudly: "Aqiu, you don't have to believe me, but you can't say Brother Ji! He not only feeds me meat, but also buys me books and teaches me how to write. He is the best person in the whole world!"

Aqiu was dumbfounded, she didn't expect Liu Yimian to be so serious, she was a little embarrassed for a moment, "I said something wrong, don't take it to heart. This word is really well written..." But

Liu Yimian's mood didn't improve after hearing this.

Ah Qiu is clearly illiterate, so why is she still perfunctory——

Liu Yimian was silent, pursing her lips, turning her face away, refusing to look at A Qiu.

"Mianmian, are you really ignoring me?" Aqiu felt aggrieved, and tugged at the corner of Liu Yimian's clothes.

He knew Liu Yimian was soft-hearted.

Sure enough, not long after, Liu Yimian let go, "Aqiu, I don't care what you say, but don't talk about Brother Ji anymore, or I won't talk to you in the future." Aqiu nodded and responded sincerely

. down.

Then he sat on the side, quietly watching Liu Yimian practicing calligraphy, boasting a few words from time to time, the atmosphere was very harmonious.

Seeing that it was almost noon, and Liu Yimian hadn't raised his head from the Book of Songs, Ah Qiu felt a little anxious for him, pushed him, and knocked the book out of his hand to the ground.

"I'm sorry Mianmian, I didn't mean to."

After roughly estimating the time, it was almost noon.

Liu Yimian closed the Book of Songs, tidied up all the pens, inks, papers and inkstones, and put them in the cabinet without occupying the table.

He walked to A Qiu's side, and said with a little alienation: "A Qiu, stay for lunch at noon."

If it was before, Liu Yimian would hold A Qiu's arm and happily invite him with a smile on his face. But today they were more polite, but neither of them cared much.

Ah Qiu didn't take it seriously, and stretched out his hand to hold his arm out of habit, but Liu Yimian stepped out of the door faster than him, and said as he walked, "Brother Ji will be back in a while, you can still see him." Liu Yimian thought to himself, if Ah

Qiu When Qiu saw Brother Ji, he would believe what he said.

It's okay to misunderstand him, but it's not good to misunderstand Brother Ji.

Liu Yimian walked while thinking, walking faster and faster.

Aqiu followed behind, beckoning to stop him: "Mianmian, I won't stay and eat. If I go back too late, I'm afraid my husband will get angry—" "Brother Ji will definitely

buy pork today. There's still one rib, so I'll stew it first."

Liu Yimian was talking here, and Aqiu followed him in surprise and asked: "You guys eat so well? It seems that Ji Wei's business is doing well. Ah."

The food was not even comparable to theirs, so Ah Qiu couldn't help being envious.

He followed Liu Yimian, originally wanting to say that he would not stay for lunch. But after thinking about it, she changed her mind again, and wanted to see if what Liu Yimian said was true.

The two walked through the yard, and it was easy to see the bread kiln on the side of the house. It was a big, boxy one, occupying quite a large area, and it was only a few steps away from the well.

"Mianmian, what's that?"

Liu Yimian didn't turn her head back, "That's the bread kiln that Brother Ji built yesterday, and the pork belly baked is so crispy and delicious." "

True or not?"

Aqiu was dubious.

Liu Yimian went to the well, and took out the ribs held in the well. Walked to Ah Qiu and explained the bread kiln for him. Pointing to the opening in the middle of the round arched soil bag, he said, "Put things in here, and light the fire below. It only takes two minutes to eat." Bread kiln is not

something that will appear here, so Aqiu naturally didn't see it. Pass. He pulled Liu Yimian and asked many weird questions, but Liu Yimian couldn't answer, so he asked him to wait for Ji Wei to come back.

When he cleaned and cut the ribs into pieces and served them in the pan with scallions and ginger slices, Ji Wei, who had sold out the pancakes, came back from West Street with a cart.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he yelled habitually: "Mianmian, I'm back!"

Liu Yimian in the room immediately dropped the rag, poured a bowl of cold water from the crock, and held it in front of Ji Wei, "Brother Ji Drink water."

Ji Weiyi finished his drink, handed the empty bowl to Liu Yimian, and rubbed his head with his hand, "Did you read and write well in the morning?

" "

"Okay," Ji Wei took out a can of things from the cart with satisfaction, "This is your reward." "

What is this?"

Liu Yimian took the can, which was heavy, and he shook it lightly. There is a sense of flow.

"You can open it." Ji Wei pushed the cart to a recess on the side of the room, and it just got stuck in it, and then bent down and took out two identical earthen jars from below.

At this time Liu Yimian had already untied the lid, and when she saw the milky white liquid inside, she immediately yelled.

"Milk!" Liu Yimian excitedly raised the earthen jar, "Brother Ji, where did you get it!"

"Zhao Zizi knows."

Liu Yimian nodded, of course he had heard of Cripple Zhao, no one in the town knew him. A bachelor who is over 30 years old, his legs and feet were broken when he fell into a trap when he went up the mountain, and he has a lonely and stubborn temper. He has raised a large number of sheep, most of which are sold to the city, and the money is definitely not bad, but he has to live in a dilapidated house and refuses to move. There are so many eccentricities that it is puzzling.

"I went to him today and wanted to buy some goat milk. When I went, I thought that he would not sell it. But when I opened my mouth, guess what he said?" Liu Yimian shook her head in confusion

.

Ji Wei laughed, "He said that I was famous for filling pancakes, so I just came to him and asked me to make some for him to try. If he is satisfied, I can take as much milk as I want." "Really?" "Brother Ji

,

I Why lie to you, the can in your hand is for you. You can only grow taller by drinking milk every day, look at you now thin." Liu

Yimian was stunned, "every day?"

"That's it, your brother Ji said Do it."

Ji Wei whistled triumphantly, holding an earthen pot in one hand, and just turned around when he was startled by Ah Qiu who had been pestering at the door for a long time.

The author has something to say: It feels like the holiday has passed in the blink of an eye [Slip away