Chapter 88

Chen Peizhi was very surprised, he could recognize the voice even without turning his head, turned around and frowned and kicked the person, "Liu Chengyin, are you going to fight against me for him?" He took a few steps forward and approached the person

.

"Have you figured it out?"

Liu Chengyin pushed aside the two young men standing on the outermost edge, looked into Liu Yimian's eyes with a bit of distress, and when he turned to Chen Peizhi, his face darkened again, "Peizhi, I take you as my Friend, how can you treat my younger brother like this. You clearly know he is my second younger brother!" "

So what? Your younger brother disturbed the academy, shouldn't you get out?" Yang Ming stared at Liu Yimian viciously, Grabbing his arm violently, dragging him out, and throwing him forcefully, Liu Yimian staggered and fell into Liu Chengyin's arms, and was embraced by Liu Chengyin.

"Are you okay?" Liu Chengyin looked at Liu Yimian tenderly, even speaking in a very light tone, as if afraid of scaring him.

Liu Yimian has never seen such a considerate elder brother for many years.

Like a drowning man grabbing a life-saving straw, he firmly grasped Liu Chengyin's arm and shook his head vigorously, "Brother, they, they..."

Liu Chengyin protected him behind him, "Don't be afraid, I'm here, They can't do anything to you."

Chen Peizhi's expression turned stern, "I'm going to take him to see the head of the mountain today! This guy has been studying in the academy for a day, and I'm not convinced for a day. I want to protest, and we all have to protest! Besides, he openly flirts with others in the academy, so is my brother a big deal? Could it be that the head of the mountain allows us to have short sleeves here? This matter must be made clear!

" "The people on the side who watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal shouted.

"So what? He didn't show it to you on purpose, he ran into it by chance. If you really want to go to the head of the mountain to file a complaint, then you can go as you please, with a clear conscience." Liu Chengyin held Liu Yimian's sweaty palm , pinched him gently to let him relax.

"This matter will not stop here, I will give you face! Let your good brother think more about how to explain it in front of the head of the mountain!" Chen Peizhi snorted coldly, slammed his sleeves and led him away.

When the six of them had gone far away, Liu Chengyin turned around and held Liu Yimian's shoulder, asking about the cause and effect. After learning the reason, he sighed, "Thanks to the fact that I still have some friendship with Peizhi, otherwise I don't know how to end today. Since he said he wanted to find the head of the mountain, he would definitely look for it. Only I hope that the head of the mountain will learn from you, and don't really drive you out of the academy. I will also go to the head of the mountain to intercede for you in a while." "

Brother, I will go too!" Liu Yimian said firmly.

"No, you still don't want to go. I'll explore the way first. If the head of the mountain blames you for this, then you can sincerely apologize. If the head of the mountain is enlightened, you don't need to go at all, and it will be solved naturally." Liu Chengyin Patted Liu Yimian on the shoulder, and comforted her.

"Well, thank you, big brother." Liu Yimian followed Liu Chengyin, looking depressed all the way. He didn't understand why Chen Peizhi and others didn't like him studying in the academy so much. Obviously he didn't deal with them or talk to them, but they wanted to come up and say some nasty things to him.

Just when his mind was full of this idea, what Ji Wei said to him yesterday suddenly flashed in his mind. Like a bolt of lightning splitting the night, Liu Yimian suddenly woke up and cheered up.

He clenched his fists, "I won't let them succeed!"

Liu Chengyin was a little surprised, but didn't speak.

"Now you can invite Brother Wei to sit in your room." Liu Chengyin teased.

"Ah, of course, brother please." Liu Yimian welcomed him into the room and poured him a glass of water, "There is only this in the room, brother please forgive me." Liu Chengyin took a sip of water and looked at Liu Yimian gently, "

I Seeing that everything you need in your house is complete, it means that the person surnamed Ji treats you well. When I went home two days ago, I told my father about this, and he was very happy, saying that your future is settled." Liu Yimian

listened No, I didn't see Liu Chengyin's expected happiness, but just said faintly, lowered his head, and fiddled with his fingers, "Thank you for your concern." "

He cares about you very much, and even came to visit you from Changliu Town." Liu Chengyin Staring at the top of Liu Yimian's head, he said tentatively.

"Brother Ji is here to give me books. A scholar gave me a set of books. He came to see me." Liu Yimian became happy, took a book from the small box and opened it. The handwriting on it was small and delicate. , very regular, quite solid.

Liu Chengyin was taken aback, "You actually know Xiucai?"

"I was fortunate enough to get advice from Zhang Xiucai. He is very kind and knows everything. Even when I came to the county school to study, he was the one who wrote a recommendation to the head of the mountain. Letter, I can come." Liu Yimian's face was full of gratitude.

"That's really good." Liu Chengyin sighed, "Brother, I really envy you, even I came to the county school..." He suddenly interrupted the topic, with a dejected look on his face.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know if I can stay here for the first half of the year."

The academy accepts book repairs every six months, one or two taels of silver each time, and ordinary people really can't afford to go to the county school.

Thinking of this, Liu Yimian suddenly asked curiously: "Brother, Second Mother, is she willing to give you money to go to school here?"

"How is it possible?" Liu Chengyin smiled wryly, "Before I went to catch the exam, I lived frugally on the way, and I was able to live in a ruined temple. I ate steamed buns and drank water along the way, saving half a tael of silver. Later, Yaomei married into Yuanwai's family. Erniang, she has money, so she is quite generous. I made an excuse to buy books, but she asked me all kinds of money before she gave me some money. In addition to the money I had saved before, I made up one or two taels, and it lasted half a year , there should be no problem."

"It turned out to be like this?" Liu Yimian was a little surprised, You Guizhi has always been much better to Liu Chengyin than to Liu Yimian. He thought that the two of them had a good relationship, but he didn't expect to be so nervous.

"Yeah, why should I lie to you?" Liu Chengyin shook his head, and took out two steamed buns wrapped in gauze from the small bag he brought, "This is the lunch I bought on the way when I came here. Okay. At one penny and two, it's cheaper to control your hunger."

When the eldest brother was at home, he had never suffered such a hardship. Coupled with the fact that he encountered several people making things difficult for him just now, Liu Chengyin appeared in time and rescued him from it, Liu Yimian felt a little distressed and sad, so he took out the pastry he put away and shared it with him.

Liu Chengyin took a piece of white snowy mooncake, covered his head suddenly, and said ah, "Brother Wei suddenly remembered that there is still something to do, so I won't bother you." "Brother, won't you sit down for a while?" Liu Yimian was a little

nervous stand up.

"No, I've already made an appointment with someone. I can't break my promise. Anyway, I'm studying in the academy. If you need anything, you can come to me." Liu Chengyin reached out and touched Liu Yimian's head, and said softly, He waved away with a small bag.

It wasn't until he left that Liu Yimian breathed a sigh of relief.

This time, big brother, he really didn't mention the issue of money anymore. Just like what Ji Wei said, if people who are not close to each other suddenly show the intention of friendship, then there must be other plans.

Brother, he still cared about himself, he was only influenced by You Guizhi before.

Liu Yimian felt a little joy in her heart.

****

After Liu Chengyin left the school building, he walked all the way to the lecture hall.

At this time, there is no class yet, and many lecture halls are empty, only occasionally a few students are studying in it. He pushed open a half-hidden lecture hall and walked in, and sure enough, he saw the six people who had passed by just now in the corner.

"I thought you were reluctant to come." Yang Ming waved at him, and when Liu Chengyin came to him, he patted Liu Chengyin on the shoulder hard, staggering the somewhat thin Liu Chengyin, and almost fell on Chen Peizhi in the back row.

"Look at the way, don't suppress me." Chen Peizhi said with some disgust, "If I didn't treat you as a friend, I wouldn't do this kind of thing. I, Chen Peizhi, am an upright man." Liu Chengyin smiled, "

Yes Ah, Peizhi is a humble gentleman, he is righteous, if you are not willing to help me, I don't know what to do." "

So, is it over?" Chen Peizhi rubbed his hands, a little excited.

Several other people also came over curiously.

"Not yet, I don't know why, my second brother used to be stupid and obedient, but now he is a lot more vigilant. When money is mentioned, he immediately changes his face. I don't dare to provoke him anymore, so I can only slowly talk about it. It's over." Liu Chengyin felt a little uncomfortable when he thought of Liu Yimian's vigilant look.

"It goes without saying, it must have been taught badly by his man. There is a saying that marry a chicken and follow a chicken, marry a dog and follow a dog. This guy must have been sold for a year." Chen Peizhi said contemptuously.

"That's right." Liu Chengyin nodded slightly.

"It's naturally impossible to go to the head of the mountain, but if I ask Peizhi to cooperate with me, it's considered that I have already gone."

"It's easy to say, as long as you get the money, just invite me to the Taohong Pavilion once." Chen Peizhi shook his head and said.

*****

It is said that Ji Wei rode a donkey back to Changliu Town, and when he passed by West Street, he turned to Wenxuan's house.

He is a bookworm who is the easiest to find. He is bored at home all day and rarely goes out.

Sure enough, this time when Ji Wei knocked on the door, someone opened it immediately.

"Mr. Ji, you are here!" Wen Xuan was a little excited.

Every time Ji Wei came to the door, he would bring a lot of money to Wenxuan, especially now that he was going to go back to the county to study, naturally the more savings the better.

"Is there any painting you want me to draw this time? Or do you want me to run errands to deliver something?" Wen Xuan followed Ji Wei, wringing his fingers to settle the score. He now has more than two or two taels of savings. After deducting the book repairs handed over to the academy and half a year's school building expenses, there is still one or two taels left, enough to be used until the end of next year.

"Neither."

"Huh?"

Wen Xuan was a little dumbfounded.

"I'm here to ask you, when will you return to the county school?" Ji Wei found a stool and sat down casually, as leisurely as at home.

"I plan to tidy up the house, buy some books, pens and ink, etc., and then go back to the county school, at the latest by the beginning of next month." That is, within ten days.

"Are you going to live in the school building?"

"Yeah, Daxi Town is far away, and it's not cheap to live outside. But Baoshan said that if I'm cash-strapped, I can go to his house for help. But there is a younger sister in his family, How can I bother you?" Wen Xuan scratched the back of his head and said naively.

"That's not bad, it's also good to have more people to take care of you." Ji Wei murmured, but Wenxuan didn't hear clearly, so he asked.

"Since you plan to go in the near future, I think it will be earlier. If you are still short of money, I will help you pay for it. How much is the shortfall?" Ji Wei untied the money bag from his belt and was stopped by Wenxuan.

"How can I take your money? In fact, you have taken good care of me these days. As for the money for school, you have already saved enough." Wen Xuan choked up with gratitude, and made a bow to Ji Wei.

If it wasn't for Ji Wei's help, he would have had problems with food and clothing from selling paintings before, and it would be impossible for him to return to the county school, let alone live in the school building.

"You know my brother Liu...he went to the county school some time ago."

"Of course! Mr. Liu is smart, and Wenxuan admires him very much!" An ordinary brother, not only literate, but also able to enter the county school like other men Reading is a rare thing in itself. If Ji Wei didn't know that Wen Xuan is an honest and modest student, I'm afraid he would have thought that what Wen Xuan said was ironic.

"If you want to thank me, you usually take care of me in the academy. If he is bullied, help him out." But after the last sentence, not only Wen Xuan, but even Ji Wei himself laughed up.

"It seems a bit too much for you. With Baoshan, Lin Tai and others, you should not be bullied anymore."

Seeing Ji Weiwei's worried look, Wenxuan immediately changed his words, "Then I will leave the day after tomorrow." , I'll buy what I need over there. Even if you don't explain what Mr. Ji said, I will definitely help!" "

Thank you very much then." Ji Wei bowed slightly with her fists clasped.

*****

Since Ji Wei wants to cooperate with Mr. Zhang, he will select the manpower and provide it to the Zhang family after production. Then the scope of supply in the future will not only be limited to the small North Street, but will even expand to nearby small towns.

Then it is sold through Zhang's stores and channels before being divided into shares.

So now the yard behind the North Street shop and the remaining skilled workers are not enough to see.

It's a pity that in the farming society now, all machinery that can reduce the labor force cannot be produced, and every step needs to be manually operated, and the cost has increased a lot invisibly. According to the future production capacity, at least the number of workers has to be doubled to barely supply 3-5 more stores.

Finding people is not an easy task, but fortunately, after Mr. Zhang reached a verbal agreement with Ji Wei, he began to let people choose people.

It took three days to pick out 20 strong young men and bring them to the Weijue shop on North Street.

The shop is only that big, and when there are more people, it becomes very crowded.

After thinking about it, Ji Wei broke up the skilled workers and the novice workers and divided them into three groups.

One group is the raw material production group, that is, milk is used to make cheese, butter, cream, gelatin, etc. The other group is to follow Ji Wei's production team, mix the raw materials according to a certain ratio, and then use the third group of elastic ovens.

If it was said that Ji Wei baked it before and only supplied one shop, he could still be busy. But he also had to take high-end orders for cakes and bake the pastries in the shop. One person was exhausted and too tired, so he simply chose two people to replace him.

These three groups of people, except for the raw material group, all stayed in the yard that comes with the store, under the supervision of Ji Wei. The raw material production team was brought to Ji Wei's yard in West Lane, under the supervision of Zhao Hu.

Every evening, after the raw materials are separated, they are sent to the shop for baking. When work is over in the evening, Ji Wei will weigh the raw materials needed for the next day so that he can directly operate with the workers.

This can not only form an orderly production line, but also effectively fragment the production process and prevent those short-term workers from stealing.

If it is Chinese dim sum, there may be a possibility of being stolen. But at West Point, Ji Wei is not worried.

Baking is a delicate job. If there is no accurate recipe, especially in this era when pastry has never appeared, it is very difficult to make successful pastry.

For example, for different pastries, consider how high the temperature should be, how long it should be baked, and what color it should be. Or different breads and different biscuits should be mixed according to what ratio, using almost similar raw materials to make various types of desserts.

If no one teaches it systematically, I'm afraid it will be difficult to reproduce it even if all the people are gathered together.

Three days of recruitment, two days of door-to-door training, and the sixth day of cooperation with the Zhang family, suddenly a group of people carrying things poured into the small shop on North Street, and surprised a group of people waiting in a long line to buy things guest.

"Wow, why are there so many people suddenly appearing?"

"Which company has such a big hand?"

"Do you smell it? It smells like milk."

Ji Wei was standing next to the two men with his hands behind his back, giving verbal instructions How on earth do they knead a perfect glove film.

The author has something to say: Watching the military parade today is a bit more embarrassing than in previous years. Especially seeing Mr. Hu's temples like frost, alas...

But I still have to say, Happy National Day everyone! Have fun during the long holiday~~

Thanks to the little angel who cast [Landmine]: Ziyue Pavilion Master 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated [Nutrient Solution]:

20 bottles of Morning Sun; 14 bottles of Grapefruit Yoki, 14 bottles; 5 bottles of Quick Fall Cookies;