Chapter 112

"I'm going." Zheng Fei pushed open the door and ran away without turning his head.

Li Laowu sat on the stool, his cheeks were swollen so badly that he could taste the meat in his mouth when he opened his mouth a little. Fishy. But he still stretched out his tongue@head to lick the cracked corner of his mouth, and slammed his fist heavily on the table.

When You Guizhi approached Li Laowu, he went through a middleman. Therefore, neither Li Laowu nor Zheng Fei knew where You Guizhi lived.

Although You Guizhi is a woman in the market, she is still shrewd. She was afraid that these rascals would come to the house to make trouble, so she didn't give her real name, so she only paid a white jade bracelet as a deposit, and made an appointment at a certain place after today's business is completed. See you somewhere.

But Zheng Fei didn't know about it, but Liu Yimian did. Before leaving yesterday, he told Zheng Fei the address of Liu's family, everything was kept in silence, there is no need to poke holes in this layer of paper.

It was early at this time, but the road gradually became popular, most of them were street vendors carrying burdens to the street to catch up with the morning market. It was a little strange to see an empty-handed man running over in a hurry.

When Zheng Fei saw Liu's house, he put his hands on his knees and gasped for a few breaths. He wiped the sweat rolling down his forehead, and after waiting for a while, he heard a sound coming from the yard not far away.

It was You Guizhi who got up and splashed the dirty water on the floor after washing his face.

She was just about to go back to the house to boil water with the basin in her arms, when she heard a loud bang behind her, which made her jump in place in fright, and turned her head to look quickly.

Zheng Fei kicked open the fence door, the fence was made of bamboo sticks, very brittle. It fell to the ground with a bang, splashing a lot of dust.

You Guizhi stood there in a daze, a little unresponsive.

She has never met Zheng Fei, and she contacted Li Laowu about this matter. Then Li Laowu mentioned to Zheng Fei, who had been friends with him, asking for his help, but the two had never met.

Although You Guizhi didn't recognize the person in front of him, seeing the hostility in the corners of his eyes and brows, his heart skipped a beat. As soon as Zheng Fei moved, she threw the wooden basin in her hand at him, and screamed as she ran: "Beat me! Beat me! A thief broke into the house and beat me!

" Sharp, this screaming while pinching his throat is even more harsh. It was very quiet in the early morning, but You Guizhi's yell could be described as thunder on the ground, calling out many early risers around her, and they all ran to her house to watch from a distance.

You Guizhi ran into the house and was about to close the door behind his back. At this moment, he knocked the wooden basin away with one hand, and Zheng Fei, who was following You Guizhi, arrived. He held his fist tightly in the crack of the door with his arms, trying to prevent You Guizhi from closing it.

"Who are you? What are you going crazy in the morning! I don't know you, what are you doing—" There was a lot of movement on You Guizhi's side, waking up Liu Shan who was half asleep in the room.

He was holding a simple and rough wooden stick. He had just stepped out. When he saw the scene in front of him, he rubbed his eyes and opened his mouth into a circle: "What's the matter?

" You smashed our house! Call Chengyin too! I can't stand it!" You Guizhi was angry and anxious, his face was flushed, Liu Shan lost his sleepiness, and jumped to Liu Chengyin's house without turning his head.

It was such a noise, and Liu Chengyin was the one who alerted Jilin, so how could he not have heard it. He hid in the house, listened for a while, and probably understood the situation ahead, before Liu Shan could knock on his door, Liu Chengyin opened it.

"Father, let's go and help!" Liu Chengyin said to Liu Shan, holding a stool in his hand.

As soon as they were talking, You Guizhi's mournful cry came from the front. Liu Shan's expression changed drastically, his face turned pale with fear. He just thought that Lord Zhou sent someone to collect the money, and when You Guizhi was dismissed, it was time to come to him.

Liu Shan paused, put his hands on Liu Chengyin's shoulders and pushed him forward forcefully, and said anxiously: "Chengyin, one of my father's legs is broken, that man is so vicious, I'm afraid he can't be kind! You help my father Come on, dad will come later!"

Liu Chengyin staggered from being pushed, and rushed into the hall unprepared. Seeing this, Liu Shan at the back turned around and ran towards the back door without even looking back.

Liu Chengyin was bold, but his face turned pale when he saw the scene in front of him. No matter how he calculates, in the final analysis he is just a weak scholar, playing tricks at best, and has never hit anyone, let alone a woman.

But the person in front of him didn't care, grabbed You Guizhi's hair and pulled it hard. Before You Guizhi screamed, Zheng Fei slapped her with his right hand a few times, slapping her cheeks. It was so red and swollen that I couldn't even cry out.

"Bitch! I made you play tricks! You didn't have eyes! You got my brothers hurt and got taught by Boss Hong! My brothers can't get along, so don't think about it!" Zheng Fei is a big

man with great hands. But You Guizhi is a woman, always more delicate than a man. These big ears were scraped off, and the corners of his mouth were cracked, and the bright red blood was drawn around his fingers, leaving a long red mark on his cheek.

"If you had told his grandma earlier that Ji Wei was a friend of Boss Hong, we wouldn't have dared to move a finger of that boy!" He may not have known anything at first, but he didn't sleep all night last night. Li Lao Wu had told him a lot, now that he is alive, how dare he not follow through.

The grievance, fear and anger that had been pent up all night erupted, and You Guizhi's head swelled into a pig's head in a short while. Her hair was also pulled off, she was not sober, and she was still murmuring in a daze: "Don't...don't hit me..." Seeing

this, Zheng Fei yelled at her fiercely. With a sip, he let go of the hair he was holding in his hands, stood up, and looked towards Liu Chengyin.

"I, I didn't see anything." Liu Chengyin loosened his fingers, and the bench fell to the ground with a clang. He was afraid of offending Zheng Fei who was in a frenzy, so he stepped back a few steps to show that he had no malicious intentions.

"Want to hit me? It depends on whether you have the ability!" Zheng Fei took three steps forward, frightened Liu Chengyin back, raised his hands @ in front of his chest and kept waving, "It's none of my business, Liu Yimian is my own brother I want to know that she asked you to hurt him, and I will definitely not agree! That woman's heart has long been darkened, and I'm different from her!" "Different? What's the difference? A bitch can give birth to

dragons and phoenixes?" Zheng Fei smiled sadly, and while Liu Chengyin was off guard, he slammed into Liu Chengyin.

There was a wall behind Liu Chengyin, and his shoulder blade was hit against the wall. The pain made him turn pale and let out a low cry.

"Don't even think about it! Don't even think about it!" Zheng Fei became more and more crazy, holding Liu Chengyin's head in a bun, and with red eyes, he was about to hit Liu Chengyin's head against the wall.

With his strength, if he really hit the ground, Liu Chengyin would be stupid if he didn't die. He was terrified to death in his heart, and almost inspired all the potential in his body. He stepped on Zheng Fei's toes and crushed hard——

while Zheng Fei was in pain, his fingers loosened slightly, resisting the tingling pain of tearing off his hair, and slammed back Standing up straight, his head hit Zheng Fei's mandible, and he ran forward without stopping.

Zheng Fei bit his tongue through his teeth @头, and his mouth was full of blood. He chased after Liu Chengyin, but he couldn't find anyone for a long time. He came back again and squatted in the room for more than half an hour. Liu Chengyin didn't see anyone, and Liu Shan didn't dare to come back. There was only You Guizhi left in the room who was ignored, and fell on the ground in a half-conscious state, half-faced. It was blood, half of his face was bruised, and he was moaning intermittently.

Zheng Fei was not sure when Ji Wei would come, and was afraid of bumping into him, so the anger in his heart could not be dissipated, so he simply smashed everything he could see.

After making a mess of the house, he ran away resentfully.

Anyway, he is not a good person, and he did not kill anyone. Zheng Fei is not afraid of being sued in court. If he really went there, he would spend money to buy You Guizhi, who they kidnapped Liu Yimian and asked for money, and he wouldn't be able to eat and walk around!

Liu Chengyin didn't run away, but hid outside the back door.

Their house used to have a thatched hut, but half of the roof was blown down by the wind and rain. Liu Chengyin pulled the straw and lay down inside, watching Zheng Fei run back and forth three or four times, and finally tricked him.

Liu Chengyin lay on the ground for another half an hour before crawling out from the smelly pile of straw. When he saw You Guizhi, she had completely lost consciousness.

Although he looked down on this woman from the bottom of his heart, he was not short of a bite.

Liu Chengyin was just timid and alone, and now that the crisis was over, he was also afraid that something might happen to You Guizhi, so he bent down and patted her on the cheek a few times, "Er Niang? Wake up, are you alright?"

You Guizhi closed his eyes tightly and didn't respond to him. .

Liu Chengyin frowned, helped her up, and walked into the house.

In fact, he still has some money, but it is impossible to take money out of his pocket to see a doctor for You Guizhi.

Throwing You Guizhi on the bed, and covered her with a corner quilt, Liu Chengyin was soaked in sweat, leaning against the bed and sitting on the ground, panting continuously.

The girl was sleeping soundly, but You Guizhi's hand fell down and hit her soft stomach, waking her up from her dream in an instant. She stared at the big black eyes and turned around, kicking her calf to kick the hand away, but she couldn't do it, and burst into tears as soon as her mouth was deflated.

Liu Chengyin was so troubled by this situation that his head hurt, and Liu Shan ran out again and disappeared. He was upset and irritable, and couldn't help but get angry with a baby and turned around and yelled: "What are you arguing about! Shut up!

" Fierce, the girl couldn't bear it, she paused, opened her mouth and cried louder, more heart-piercing.

Liu Chengyin's defeat was complete, he got up and ran out of the house with a livid face, and saw many people gathered at the door of his house, pointing in his direction, and scattered when they saw him come out.

Liu Chengyin gritted his teeth and grinned, his teeth were chattering, and his shoulders were shaking uncomfortably.

He thought this family was really interesting. The father left his wife and children and turned around and ran away. The mother paid the bastard to tie up the younger brother and asked for money. Even he, the son, had two minds and always thought Save money and move out to be happy.

It didn't seem to be like this before, and Liu Chengyin couldn't tell when it started. The day when Yaomei was carried onto the sedan chair, her red make-up was blurred by tears and tears.

Liu Chengyin stood there, the sun outside shone on him, but his body was still terribly cold.

He thought that maybe it was time to separate and move out. After all, he had been running this family for many years and had saved a little money. Although it is not much, it is enough to barely overcome this difficulty.

At that time, with Peizhi's help, he can live well in finding a job as an accountant. As for studying and taking exams, we have to wait until his life has settled down.

He had been thinking for a long time, but he had just made up his mind.

But when he saw the person coming, the smile that had not yet opened at the corner of his mouth froze on his face.