Chapter 32

Ji Wei has just finished a new wave of busy work here, only rested for a quarter of an hour, and couldn't stay idle anymore. I ran to the place where the cookies were stored, took another box, wrapped it carefully, and prepared to send it to the Zhang family.

It was agreed before that every three or four days, I have to deliver it to my door.

However, Ji Wei has been so busy these days that her feet never touch the ground, and she hasn't been there for quite a while.

This time I plan to make up for it all in one go, at least I brought a hundred or two hundred cookies.

He wasn't afraid that Zhang's family would have too many people, after all, the family had a big business and many people. When you come across something new, you can casually buy it, and there are not many left.

When he arrived at Zhang's house, Mr. Zhang was about to go out.

Coincidentally, Ji Wei sent cookies to the door. They were small, delicious and novel, and they were perfect as a gift. Mr. Zhang took them with him, and asked Ji Wei to bring more when he had time, but he could pay extra.

Watching Mr. Zhang leave West Second Lane, Ji Wei was supposed to leave. But he still had some doubts in his heart, so he followed Zhang Quan for a few steps.

"Why are you following me?" Zhang Quan didn't want to see Ji Wei, even if what he made was deeply in the heart of the master and the young master. In his opinion, this is all Ji Wei's way of bewitching people's hearts. He is contemptuous and contemptuous, but the young master scolded himself for him, which is really hateful.

"I want to ask the housekeeper, where is Mr. Zhang going?" Ji Wei smiled and made a gesture of cupping his hands, but Zhang Quan just gave him a haughty look, apparently not accepting his tricks.

"This is a matter of my Zhang family, and it has nothing to do with you."

"Then how about that, let me guess?" Ji Wei didn't care, smiled, and opened his mouth, "I can let the old man come to visit with a gift." Yes, the status has always been very high. In this town, Mr. Zhang is already one of the few people, and if you want him to go out and make friends, there are only a handful of people."

Zhang Quan raised his eyebrows, a little surprised.

However, he was used to being straight, and his expression was well hidden, which did not let Ji Wei see it.

"I heard before that Mr. Zhang has some kind of friendship with Lu Zhi County. Is it possible that Mr. Lu is the one that Mr. Zhang is visiting?" Ji Wei finished speaking, and fixed his eyes on Zhang Quan.

Seeing that his face darkened, he said angrily: "Master, what does it have to do with you when you go out to visit? If you stay here, I will let someone come out and beat you away!

" Outside the gate of the house, even if the Zhang family is a big family, they can't be so domineering, right?" Ji Wei stretched out his hands behind his back, stepped back a few steps, and exited the area of ​​the Zhang family.

What he wanted to know, he also got the answer from Zhang Quan's face, and he didn't need to stay here to argue with Zhang Quan.

"In that case, then, housekeeper, see you in a few days." Ji Wei cupped his hands at Zhang Quan again, regardless of his beard and staring behind him, and walked away leisurely.

"This villain is really annoying!" Zhang Quan spat at Ji Wei's back, turned around and saw a person poking his head behind the door, and immediately vented his anger.

"What are you still doing standing here? Don't you have any other work to do?"

"Some, some, I'm planning to sweep the fallen leaves in front of the door, housekeeper, please."

Zhang Quan snorted, shook his sleeves and left.

...

on the other side.

After Wenxuan got the order from Ji Wei, he ran to the county school without stopping.

The reason why the county school is called the county school means that the students from several nearby towns all study here.

Among several towns, Daxi Town is the most prosperous.

Therefore, not only the county government office is here, but even the county school that students most yearn for is also built here.

Although the county school is in Daxi Town, it is not too far from Changliu Town.

After walking for half an hour, we will arrive.

There are school buildings in the county school, which are only provided to students whose families live in remote towns, and the cost of school buildings is high. Unless the family is well-off, it is difficult to get a number.

A student from a poor family like Wenxuan walks between the two towns every day, which can be said to be very hard work.

But Wenxuan never felt bitter.

He was proud to be able to study in the county school at the beginning.

Now he is able to work for Ji Wei, and he is satisfied.

Even when he was walking on the road, he never forgot to review, and he was still reciting "University" in a low voice to consolidate his studies.

After about half an hour, he finally arrived at the county school.

"Baoshan, long time no see."

At the gate of the county school, there was a young man in student uniform, sweeping the floor with his head bowed. Seeing this, Wenxuan immediately called out to him.

The student looked up and saw Wenxuan, he was shocked for a long time, then he showed a big smile, dragged his broom and came forward to pat him on the shoulder.

"Why are you here?" Ji Baoshan is a native of Daxi Town, and his family is not considered wealthy, but compared to the propaganda of bereaved father and mother, it is still better, so that he can't even read books. The county school left.

When the two of them were in the academy, they felt a little sympathetic to each other because of their similar backgrounds.

Later, Wenxuan dropped out of school and left, and he was still sad for a long time because of this, feeling it was a pity.

"Could it be that you're thinking about it? Are you planning to come back again?"

Ji Baoshan was overjoyed, took Wenxuan's arm and walked inside, "Let me just say, you are so good at reading, you will pass the exam for scholar sooner or later, how can you Dropping out, I'll take you to find the head of the mountain!"

The head of the mountain is the honorific title of the dean of the college, and he is also the most respected person in Wen Xuan's heart besides his parents.

Hearing what his friend said, he panicked immediately, grabbed him and shook his head, "Baoshan, no. I'm here today because I have something else to do." "What could be more important than going to

school?"

Wenxuan felt a pang in his heart, But he still suppressed a smile and said, "Isn't it the most important thing to earn money to go back to college?"

Ji Baoshan was relieved when he heard this.

"You're right. Our family is poor, no worse than those people. You are more difficult. I should be considerate of you." The relationship between the two is not bad, and they understand their respective situations very well. Seeing that Wenxuan was carrying a large bag of boxy things, he was a little curious.

"What's in your hand? Can I see it?"

"It's for food. It's called a butter cookie. I'll try it later." Wenxuan had just walked a few steps when he suddenly remembered something. He took out the stack of leaflets under his arm and handed half of them to Ji Baoshan.

"Baoshan, when you see someone later, give them a card for me."

"What is this?" Ji Baoshan took out a card, unfolded it, quickly sent it up and scanned it, and couldn't help murmuring.

Your taste is unique.

"Why haven't I heard of this thing?" Ji Baoshan looked at the description and was extremely curious like a cat scratching his heart.

"Maybe it's a rare thing that can only be seen in those houses?" Wen Xuan was not sure.

"I'll help you later, what do you give me to thank me?"

"I'll treat you to a few more cookies, they're delicious." Wenxuan recalled the moment when he arrived at Ji's house in the morning, he couldn't help but drill into his nose Weier, my stomach growled all of a sudden.

He hasn't eaten since he got up in the morning.

"You haven't eaten yet? No, I brought two steamed buns today. I haven't eaten them yet. I'll give you

one .

"

A lecture is over.

Wen Xuan and Ji Baoshan saw the right time and waited outside the lecture hall with tables and chairs. As soon as people came out, Ji Baoshan went forward to distribute leaflets.

"Hey, Baoshan, what are you doing?"

"You didn't come to listen to Mr. Liu's Confucian classics, but it's a big loss!

" I was kicked out hahaha."

Some people were curious, while others laughed.

Ji Baoshan has long been used to it.

He ignored those annoying faces, showed a kind smile, stepped forward, and handed over the paper.

"Look at this, and if you're interested, you can try it for free!" Although Ji Baoshan is also a slender figure, his voice is still quite clear, and when he shouts, his voice is very penetrating.

Dozens of people came out of the school at this time, and after listening to the lecture for an hour, they were already a little hungry.

Many people planned to go back and eat something to fill their stomachs. When Ji Baoshan said that they could try it for free, they all rushed over to ask.

Then I saw Wenxuan sitting on the side.

"Wenxuan, why are you here?"

"What is this, it looks so strange, I've never seen it before." "

Then I tasted it?"

A young man in the front was short, but his face was pale. And round, like a big white dumpling. As soon as he spoke, he smiled on his face, he was kind and very pleasing.

Seeing Wenxuan nodding, he reached out and took two cookies. Eat it in small bites at first, and then throw a whole piece into your mouth when you taste it. He chewed and swallowed, and reached out to take it excitedly, but was blocked by Wenxuan with his hand.

"A-Tai, you can only get one piece per person, and you already took too much." Wenxuan reminded in a low voice.

Lin Tai looked at Wenxuan pitifully, and complained: "It's so delicious, if you don't let me eat it, it's better not to let me eat it in the first place."

Lin Tai's family opened a food shop, and it was not short of money. Afraid that he really ran away, Wenxuan quickly explained.

"No, this is just for everyone to try. If you like it, you can register how much you want with me, and then send it to everyone next time." "

Then I have to write it quickly!" Lin Tai's eyes widened when he heard it. It was nailed to the brush in Wenxuan's hand.

"You say I can write it."

"Then I want a five catties!"

"Huh?"

Wenxuan was taken aback.

"Tai, this cookie is calculated by yuan. It costs two yuan and one penny like this. Tell me how much you want."

"Well, let me think about it." Lin Tai looked up at the sky, and the students beside him were all staring at him.

Soon he showed a smile on his face, clapped his hands and said, "Then give me half a tael of silver!" He just asked for moon silver from his father a few days ago, and now he is rich and powerful, so he doesn't take it seriously at all.

Wenxuan wrote it down quickly, for fear that Lin Tai would regret it.

Lin Tai stared at Wenxuan's writing, and then showed a big smile again, "Wenxuan, your handwriting is still so beautiful." "Thank you."

Wenxuan's cheeks were slightly red, and his voice was light and light.

Once Lin Tai's incident was over, he hummed a ditty and drove away from the crowd.

With Lin Tai as the first person to eat crabs, the people around couldn't help reaching out for the cookies to try.

If Wenxuan hadn't been staring at it closely, I'm afraid it would have been snatched up within a moment.

A group of people rushed to order, but most of them were ordinary students with low pockets, and they all ordered like ten or twenty yuan, and they were not as rich as Lin Tai.

"Why do you gather a crowd here to make noise?"

Just as Wenxuan was sweating, a slightly hoarse boyish voice suddenly came from afar.

The students who were noisy just now suddenly became quiet and looked behind them.

I saw a fair-skinned young man of medium height, dressed in a brocade suit, walking towards here.

The people standing in front of him all moved aside one after another, giving him a path that only one person could pass through.

The author has something to say: Hey, the main attack is difficult, the readers are so rare, and the situation is so bleak.

Little cuties, we should cherish each other o(╥﹏╥)o

ps. There are two more [I try my best!

Thanks to the little angel who voted for [Rocket Launcher]: Huaijing 1;

thanks to the little angel who voted for [Mine]: Zilu 2; Dasu and Master Ziyue Pavilion 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated [Nutritional Solution]:

8 bottles of Innerreal; 4 bottles of Igarashi North Moon; 1 bottle of Glutinous Rice;