Chapter 106

Lin Tai was very greedy, fearing that Ji Wei would run away, he tightly grabbed Liu Yimian's arm and walked ahead. It's just that Liu Yimian looked back at Ji Wei from time to time, and the speed of the two of them also slowed down.

"Such a big living person, are you still afraid that he will lose it?" Lin Tai dragged his tone for a long time, and there was a sense of impatience in his tone. Seeing that he can eat the whole duck banquet at Fuxing Tower, why doesn't this kid look forward to it at all?

If it wasn't for his luck, he wouldn't be able to eat it!

Ji Wei was not in a hurry, he knew the location of Fuxing Building, and he was not afraid of losing it, so he walked slowly behind. However, his speed is not too slow, and he has always maintained a position where the two of them can see him when they turn their heads.

Yong'an Street is lively. In addition to the largest school in the nearby town, it is also connected to several alleys. It is crowded with people, shops are everywhere, and vendors can be seen everywhere.

As Ji Wei walked and watched, he couldn't help feeling that it really was a grand town. Although he has been to Daxi Town more than once, it is just that he is in a hurry every time, and he doesn't have the opportunity or thought to stop and take a look at this place.

This time, he was not in a hurry to leave, and he couldn't help feeling that Mr. Zhang really had a good eye. If you make a decision in a short period of time, you can find such a good location. If you don't have connections, you can't do it.

When he could see the Fuxing Building from afar, Lin Tai excitedly pointed to the fluttering colorful flag and said, "See that! That's it! But it's the only three-story restaurant in Daxi Town, and it's full of grandeur to entertain guests !"

Liu Yimian followed his gaze, and saw a restaurant on the first floor that was no different from the shops next to it. From the second floor, it was made into a hexagonal shape, which was already half smaller than the first floor. The third floor is even smaller, probably only able to accommodate a table of banquets.

There was an expression of amazement unconsciously on his face, this was not the first time he had seen Fuxing Building, he could just take a glimpse of it, he didn't even dare to look at it with extra eyes, but today he was able to go upstairs, He couldn't help being happy too.

"Hurry up!" Lin Tai stood at the door of Fuxing Building and waved to Ji Wei, urging him constantly.

Ji Wei had no choice but to stride towards the Fuxing Building, passing by an alley, and was suddenly knocked down by a person rushing out from inside. Before he could take a closer look, he heard a panicked cry.

"Mom! Are you okay?" Sun E didn't care about herself, got up from the ground in a hurry, and went to look at the people behind her.

She is a woman, carrying another person on her back is difficult, but she walks smartly, and then hits someone and falls to the ground. The old woman she is carrying suddenly falls backwards, her face is pale with pain, and she can't even speak. , I can only shake my head to show that it's nothing serious.

"Hold on, I'll take you to the doctor right away!" Sun E's eyes were red, the old mother had been lingering @满满 sick bed for many years, and the younger brother went to another place and has not come back yet.

Just now, the old mother who had been ill for a long time suddenly fell off the bed in convulsions all over her body. If she hadn't heard the movement and rushed in, she might not know that the old man fainted.

This is so good, why is it like this.

The fall just now scratched her elbow, and her movements were a little stiff. But Sun E didn't care. In order to take care of her disabled old mother, she squatted on the ground, put her back behind her back with difficulty, held her two arms, and slowly stood up.

At this time, she was only thinking about the people who collided with her. Ji Wei stood five steps away from Sun E, looking at them with frowns.

Although Sun E was in a hurry, she knew that she was reckless and offended others. There was an unconcealable eagerness on her brows, but she still patiently apologized: "Master, I'm sorry, my mother is ill, I remember to see her off." She sees a doctor, please forgive me!"

After she finished speaking, she weighed the old mother who had slipped off her back, and walked past Ji Wei.

I don't know if it was because of the fall just now, but Sun's mother's hands were a little weak, and she could hardly hold Sun'e's shoulders. In addition, Sun'e was not strong enough, so she had to rest after walking a few steps.

She felt ruthless in her heart, took a breath and planned to rush all the way. Halfway through that breath, he suddenly heard someone chasing him from behind and said, "Girl, why don't I send you to the doctor!" Seeing

Ji Wei's delay in coming, and seeing him talking with others, Lin Tai thought he ran into him When it was over, she trotted over, "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I bumped into this girl just now." While Sun E was still hesitating, Ji Wei had already said to Lin Tai, "I'll send the two of them to see the doctor, You take Mianmian to find your father first, and I'll come later."

"I'll go with you!" Lin Tai answered without hesitation.

But Ji Wei shook his head and refused, "It's enough for me alone, and it won't take much time to go back and forth. You go upstairs first, lest your father wait for a long time, it would be too rude." "Well, you

say That's right." Lin Tai nodded, and pulled Liu Yimian to leave.

Liu Yimian took a deep look back and followed Lin Tai without saying anything.

It's not that he doesn't want to say it, but the current situation, it's useless to say it. That aunt is very ill, Ji Ge can help. He can't help much, so don't hold back.

"Then thank you very much!" Sun E didn't hesitate anymore, and there was no man in the family to help. Now that someone is willing to help, why is she shirking. The big deal is to give him some money at that time, and it will be regarded as a reward.

After thinking it over clearly, Sun E swiftly helped her grandma onto Ji Wei's back, protecting her semi-conscious grandma with one hand, and the three hurried to the medical clinic at the end of Yong'an Street.

"This is a stroke." The old doctor stroked his sparse beard, shook his head and sighed, "I'm getting old, and it's hard to treat, so I can only prescribe some medicine to make her feel better." Sun E, with red eyes, hugged her grandma halfway from behind

, Let her lean on herself. At this time, grandma's cheeks twitched slightly, and her facial features showed a strange and stiff expression, which was completely different from usual.

"Take care of it well, and there are still a few years left." The old doctor has been practicing medicine for decades, and this kind of thing has happened a lot. Seeing Sun E's unacceptable look, she said a few words of relief.

Seeing Ji Wei standing aside, looking very concerned, he praised him a few words: "Fortunately, there is a man in the family who sent him here in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

" Going forward to write down the prescription, his words made Sun E blush. Although she is quite an old lady, she has not yet left the cabinet. It is inevitable that she is a little embarrassed to be misunderstood by the doctor at this time.

Sun E glanced at Ji Weiyi, saw that he looked as usual, breathed a sigh of relief, and explained: "Doctor, this is a kind person I met on the road. Seeing that my mother is seriously ill, I sent her here for me." "Oh, that's me.

" Misunderstood, sorry, sorry." The old doctor touched his nose, spread out the prescription and blew, "I'll grab five doses of medicine for you, drink twice a day. After drinking, go to the pharmacy to follow this prescription. Just catch it, drink it for a month, and then prescribe medicine according to the symptoms."

In addition to the five medicines, the old doctor also gave Sun E a bottle of pills, saying that if such symptoms occur again, he pours out five pills and takes them. Emergency medicine for heart and life.

Sun E paid the money, bowed again and again to thank her, and when she was about to carry her grandmother, Ji Wei reached out to take it.

"Let me come." Ji Wei moved carefully, half squatting @下身体, leaning his grandma on his back, bending slightly so that the old man could lean against him so that he would not slip down, "Anyway, it has already been delivered , and it won't take much effort to send it back."

"Thank you very much. I asked you to help me run around. I am late for the appointment." Sun E was grateful and didn't know what to say, "When my brother comes back, he will definitely thank you very much." Ji Wei didn't say

much Thinking, he is not familiar with Sun E, so he quietly followed her.

Sun's house is not far from Fuxing Building, turn in from the alley across the street, and it will be within twenty steps. Anyway, it was delivered to the house, and within two steps, Ji Wei sent him to the bed.

After the person was delivered home, he didn't say much, and he was about to leave after explaining. Sun E didn't bring enough money with her, but went back to the house to get some money, and Ji Wei was gone when she came out.

She hesitated, but ran out anyway.

Sure enough, Ji Wei didn't go far, and he could still see a figure from behind. Sun E didn't know Ji Wei's name, so she called out. But Ji Wei still turned around.

"Engong! Wait!" Sun E ran over and stuffed the money bag into Ji Wei's hands, "Thank you for your help today, this is a little kindness, please be sure to accept it!" After all, she is a newcomer

, As soon as the money bag was stuffed into Ji Wei's hand, he quickly took two steps back, for fear of being seen by others.

"That's not necessary." Ji Wei squeezed the money bag in his hands, he dealt with money every day, and once he passed the money bag in his hand, he knew how much money was in it.

It seems that there are no copper coins, all are silver ingots, at least six or seven taels. This family lived in this ordinary alley, and it wasn't too big, just six or seven taels, so rich, it could be seen that they had a lot of background.

But that's none of his business.

"It's just a small matter, why do you need such a heavy reward, the girl should take it back." Ji Wei threw the money bag casually, and Sun E subconsciously went to pick it up. When he took the money bag in his hand, Ji Wei had already walked away several steps Far.

She still wants to chase.

Just two steps away, Ji Wei's voice floated from afar: "Auntie is still in the house, go back and have a look!"

Sun E's heart trembled, she didn't dare to hesitate any longer, turned around and ran into the house.

When Ji Wei arrived at the highest floor of Fuxing Building, Lin Yaozu's eyes flashed brightly, he got up and greeted him, "Master Ji, I'm looking forward to you!

" Right!" Lin Taipo muttered somewhat dissatisfied.

Lin Yaozu invited Ji Wei to a banquet. How could other people move their chopsticks before his rightful master arrived? Lin Tai moved, but was immediately beaten by Lin Yaozu. He had no choice but to stretch his neck and look down from the window, waiting for Ji Wei to show up.

This is really waiting for all the flowers to thank.

Lin Tai rubbed his stomach, looked at the dishes on the table, and thought with green eyes.

"I sent them back again, it's in the alley opposite, not too far away." Ji Wei pointed casually.

Lin Yaozu looked along his hand, narrowed his eyes, thought of something, but quickly dismissed the idea.

How can there be such a coincidence.

"Young Master Ji is late, and you will be punished with three glasses of wine!" Lin Yaozu picked up the jug and filled Ji Wei with a glass of wine, "Please!"

Ji Wei didn't hold back, and simply drank a glass of wine neatly. The mellow wine is slightly sweet, with a bit of spicy taste in the throat, and it has a different taste than beer.

As soon as he put down the cup, Lin Yaozu filled it up again. After three cups, Lin Yaozu smiled from ear to ear and said, "

Mr. It's very difficult to book a hotel, please bother me." Ji Wei finished drinking and sat down next to Liu Yimian.

Lin Yaozu made a gesture of invitation, and Ji Wei picked up a piece of roast duck with his chopsticks before starting the table.

The skin of the duck is crispy and tender, sweet and juicy. When dipped in the sauce, it is salty, spicy and fragrant, with endless aftertaste.

Ji Wei nodded while eating, this roast duck tastes quite good.