Chapter 87

"Seeing that you are usually as timid as a mouse, you will be bolder now. Do you know that I can't do anything to you?" Ji Wei sat on the bed, put his hands on Liu Yimian's cheeks, and could feel the scalding heat from his skin.

If it was before, Ji Wei would consciously keep a certain distance from Liu Yimian, even if he was close in normal times, he would rarely make such an intimate move. And Liu Yimian, as a brother, is reserved and shy, and even more embarrassed to be so proactive.

That is to say, thanks to today, the two of them pierced through that layer of paper windows, and with less barriers, they were able to get close as naturally as they do now.

Liu Yimian lowered her head halfway, humming in a low voice. But Ji Wei was close to him, and he still heard it, and immediately laughed, thinking a little bit of a joke, and got so close that he even breathed on Liu Yimian's neck.

Liu Yimian exclaimed, instantly let go of the hand holding Ji Wei's wrist, and leaned back her upper body.

This is his unconscious move.

Even though Ji Wei is already in his heart, he is still a brother who seldom gets close to men. Such evasive actions are subconscious engraved in the bones.

He didn't realize until he was done, and secretly glanced at Ji Weiyi shyly and embarrassingly, and saw that he didn't stop for a moment, leaning forward in the direction he fell, with his left arm propped in front of his head, Cover Liu Yimian tightly.

In the narrow and dark space, Ji Wei's refreshing smell is filled.

Liu Yimian held her breath, and her eyeballs kept floating upwards, just in time to meet Ji Wei's face that appeared in his field of vision after adjusting his posture.

His facial features were already deep and handsome, but now he was facing the candlelight sideways, Ji Wei looked deeply at Liu Yimian, half of his face was bright, and half of his face was hidden in the shadows, with a mysterious and astonishing charm.

Liu Yimian looked a little dazed, her rosy lips were slightly parted, but she forgot to breathe.

Ji Wei smiled slowly, lowered his body again, and got closer, less than an inch away from Liu Yimian's cheek, and could almost feel the heat from his body.

"You look at me like this, do you want me to kiss you?"

Ji Wei is a very direct person, and in this regard, he is deeply influenced by the West.

Under his straightforward question, Liu Yimian didn't know what to say, she just pursed her lips tightly, glanced to the side, and dared not look at Ji Wei even if she said anything.

For some reason, Brother Ji tonight seems to be a little different from the past.

This thought just flashed through my mind.

When Ji Wei brushed past his lips like a feather, Liu Yimian's mind went blank, and she completely lost any ability to think.

"Scared?" Ji Wei whispered in Liu Yimian's ear.

The hot wind hit her ears, Liu Yimian froze!

The smile on Ji Wei's face flickered, and he lowered his head to kiss him on the lips. But this time, Liu Yimian finally regained some sanity, quickly pulled a piece of quilt over his head with his right hand placed on his waist, and Gu Lu rolled to the corner of the wall.

"Okay, I'm just joking with you." Ji Wei's gloomy eyes flickered, turned over and lay on the side, and breathed a sigh of relief.

He looked at the roof and smiled wryly.

This is simply self-inflicted, well-behaved, what to tease him.

Lying down for a while, seeing Liu Yimian still hiding under the quilt in shame, he sighed helplessly, leaned over half of his body, and blew out the candle lamp on the desk.

When the lights went out, the room was plunged into a deep darkness.

For Ji Wei, this night was really a bit of a torment.

In the past, he was only in a mess of thoughts and had too many thoughts, but now he has broken his heart with Liu Yimian, and the young man who is lying on the same bed with him, less than a foot away, is his sweetheart.

No matter who it is, when your sweetheart is lying next to you, it is always difficult to calm down, and it is also difficult not to think too much.

But Ji Wei knew that he was not alone.

He folded his hands behind his head and pillowed it until the middle of the night when the tightly wrapped little guy poked his head out cautiously. After taking a few breaths of fresh air, he quietly got up and put the quilt on the outside. On Wei's body, he stared at Ji Wei for a long time in the night before he yawned and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

The next day, both of them were a little sleepy.

On Liu Yimian's fair skin, one can clearly see the cyan color in front of her eyes. Ji Wei's complexion is dark, but he can't see clearly, but there are some bloodshot eyes, obviously he didn't sleep well.

After a simple wash, the two of them went to the street and ordered pickled vegetable porridge at the stall, ate it with steamed buns, and went back to the academy.

If Ji Wei wants to go back, he has to go to the stable to get the donkey first.

There was only one donkey in the stable in the early morning, grazing with its head down.

Ji Wei took out two small silver ingots from the money bag and gave them to Liu Yimian, but he shook his head and pushed them back.

"I don't spend a lot of money in the academy, Brother Ji, take it back." "

Although having money can't solve all your troubles, but if you don't have money, you absolutely can't. Even if you can't spend so much, it's better to have money in your pocket." It's better if you don't have money." Ji Wei opened his fingers and put the money in Liu Yimian's palm.

"Two taels of silver is not a small amount, if there is another thief in the house, it will be bad." Liu Yimian didn't want to reject Ji Wei's kindness, so she took a small silver ingot, and returned the remaining one.

Ji Wei also knows that he is stubborn and frugal, so he doesn't do much.

"You have to take care of yourself. If I see you sick and thin next time—" Ji Wei snorted, but didn't finish her sentence, "You can think about how to punish you yourself." "

I Got it."

Ji Wei led the donkey and walked side by side with Liu Yimian on the path.

To get to the gate, you have to cross this quiet gravel path first. It was still early, and there were not many people passing by on the road. When the gate could be seen from a distance, Ji Wei pulled the donkey and stopped. Before Liu Yimian could react, he wrapped his left hand around his slender waist, and pulled him into his arms , and kissed him on the forehead.

This time, it was heavy and loud, and Liu Yimian's neck was red with embarrassment. She buried herself in Ji Wei's arms, and didn't dare to start. Brother, I don't know how to be ashamed..."

"Hahahahaha——" Ji Wei laughed loudly, startling a few birds on the treetops and flying away.

"What's the matter, you and I are fiancée, we will be a family sooner or later, what are you afraid of. Whoever wants to say you, just scold you back, let's see who dares to gossip." Ji Wei patted Liu Yimian's back, "Okay , I should go. If I don't go back, Zhao Hu will say that I've given up on the pick."

Liu Yimian stood at the gate, looking at Ji Wei's back with reluctance, for a long, long time, until he could no longer see the slightest trace of him. Melancholy turned and walked back.

Not long after he walked out, he heard crisp applause. At first, Liu Yimian thought that he didn't care about his affairs and didn't care, she lowered her eyes to look ahead, and hurriedly planned to go back to the house to read the book that Zhang Xiucai asked Ji Wei to bring.

But before he could take many steps, he was stopped by someone.

"Hey, isn't this the famous brother from our academy?" The voice was somewhat familiar, full of contempt and condescension.

Liu Yimian's complexion changed, and he turned around, it was really Chen Peizhi, with a few cronies by his side, they were the group of people who often made things difficult for Liu Yimian.

His eyes shuttled among the six people, but he didn't see the familiar figure. For some reason, Liu Yimian was a little disappointed, but relieved.

Liu Chengyin is not here.

"Look, it's said that my brother is reserved and shy. I don't think that's the case. Just now, who was making out in public? Tsk tsk, brother Yang Ming, do you think the girls in the Taohong Pavilion are so enthusiastic and unrestrained?" Chen Peizhi was amazed, the peach red house mentioned was one of the few two brothels in Daxi Town, not too far from the county school, only two streets away.

Chen Peizhi and others often visit.

Yang Ming is even in the Taohong Pavilion, and he has a good fellow.

Liu Yimian knew that they must have seen the scene just now!

Even though he didn't know where they were hiding and watching, but they actually saw them...

Liu Yimian's heart thumped, and he jumped up again, nervousness mixed with a little fear, causing cold sweat to break out on his back, and he stepped back slightly go.

"Where are you going? How did you do it? I can't let other people talk about it?" Chen Peizhi and Yang Ming looked at each other and smiled, and the six of them stepped forward together, constantly approaching Liu Yimian, forcing him to retreat steadily, gradually Retreat to a corner where there are few people.

"If you want me to tell you, there shouldn't be any brothers in the academy. Look at this delicate young man, he can't be touched. He has to bring water to the house when he takes a bath on weekdays. It doesn't look like we wash carelessly." Chen Peizhigao Laughed.

"Yeah, I won't let you touch me!" Yang Ming approached, reaching out to catch Liu Yimian, but when he was about to touch his arm, he hurriedly dodged it, but hit the brick behind him without retreating. wall.

"We men, we can do whatever we want, but you little brother, in the academy, we can't touch, scold, or get close to you. Tell me about you, except that your face is more beautiful than us, You can't read well, so why sit with us?" Chen Peizhi stared at Liu Yimian coldly.

Because of this matter, he and the brother in front of him had conflicts with Lin Tai, Lu Yushu and others several times. His family background is not bad, but he can't compare with Lu Yushu. He has been dismissed many times, and his face is dull. Can't find an opportunity.

Today, he was finally made to wait!

"What's the good of hanging out with people like Lin Tai?" Chen Peizhi turned around and asked the cronies behind him.

"Lin Tai is rich!"

"Lu Yushu is a son of a son!"

"This brother has a fair skin and a tender face, but he is a bit handsome. I can't tell..."

Liu Yimian's face turned pale when several people spoke to each other. , with tears filling his eyelashes, biting his lower lip tightly, his chest was stuffy and he couldn't spit out or swallow.

"You guys! Shut up!" Liu Yimian shouted, seeing that they didn't care, she was about to rush out. But there were six big men in front of him, each of them was taller and stronger than him. Just as he was about to charge, Chen Peizhi and Yang Ming reached out to stop him, pushed him, and hit the wall.

"You can't go, you have to make your words clear. The academy is a clean place, how can you allow your brother to do anything wrong, why don't you go to the head of the mountain and make your words clear!" "Exactly!" "Look for the head of

the

mountain !"

Liu Yimian was alone, facing six malicious men, that helplessness deeply gripped his heart. Even if he tried hard to hold back the tears, his lower lip was already bitten to the point of bleeding due to too much force.

"What are you doing?!"

There was a violent shout, Liu Yimian listened, the tears that had been held back for a long time finally couldn't hold back, and rolled down.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way! If this happens again, I'll call my husband!"