Chapter 20

Daxi Town is very prosperous.

At least compared to Changliu Town, it is much richer.

No matter the vendors setting up stalls on the street, the housing density, or the population, they are almost twice that of Changliu Town.

Zhu Tutou is the only yamen servant in Changliu Town.

If the county government hadn't stipulated that every town needs a servant, in case something happens in the town and no one is in charge, I'm afraid there won't be any servants from other towns except Daxi Town.

The catchers in the county government have one day off every three days.

This Japan should be Zhu Tutou's rare free time, but he never thought that these street bullies would cause trouble again, which made his plan to accompany the pregnant woman at home go to waste, so he had to take them to the county government office.

Along the way, Zhu Tuntou's face was very ugly, and he would kick Li Erba and Lin Qing on his back from time to time, and kicked Liu Qing's ass several times, kicking him out of a coma .

After Liu Qing woke up, he jumped off Li Erba's body, and the group traveled much faster.

The four of them had just arrived at the county government office, and before the county magistrate received the notice, Ji Wei hurried over.

Standing outside the county office, he straightened his clothes first, and then casually styled his wind-blown hair, not wanting to give a sloppy first impression.

"Get out of here when you're here, what are you doing standing there?" Zhu Butou shouted loudly, startling the others.

As the county government office was about to open again, the spectators had already informed each other, and within a short while, a dozen or so people gathered outside, discussing in whispers.

Most of them don't know Ji Wei and the others, and one or two think they are familiar because they were often sued in court.

Zhu catches his head and presses Ji Wei's shoulder, and exerts all his strength. Unexpectedly, Ji Wei has been prepared for a long time, and his foot is extremely stable, and he is completely motionless. He couldn't hold back his face, and said viciously: "Kneel down quickly! Your lord will be here soon!"

Although Ji Wei knelt down in a good manner, he still couldn't agree with this kneeling style in his heart.

The three of them knelt in the order of Ji Wei in front and Liu Qing in the rear.

Even when he was kneeling, Liu Qing was restless, and warned Ji Wei viciously from behind that when he got out of here, he would not be able to eat and walk around.

When the voice was a little louder, Zhu Butou looked sideways, and he stepped forward to slam his boots hard, kicking Liu Qing to the ground, he could only dare not speak out, otherwise Zhu Butou would be angered, and he would be punished at that time For the crime of contempt of the court, not only will he be beaten twenty boards, but he will also have to spend ten days in a prison before he can be released.

Just when Li Erba was kicked by Zhu Butou again, someone suddenly shouted in a sharp voice: "Master Lu is here—"

Zhu Butou quickly retreated to the front of the yamen team, and took the water and fire sticks from other colleagues in his hand , hitting the ground rhythmically, making a low-pitched sound from his mouth.

"Wei—wu—"

Lu Zhanhong, the county magistrate, was wearing a blue ninth-rank official uniform and a black gauze hat. He has a square face, full lips, and dark complexion. He is about forty years old, and looks resolute and upright.

As soon as he sat down and saw the person coming, he frowned slightly, but still slapped the gavel, and shouted: "Who is the person who came, please report the name!" "

Xiaomin Jiwei, from Dahe Village, Changliu Town "

Little citizen Liu Qing, from Dahe Village, Changliu Town."

"Little citizen Li Erhei, from Pei Village, Changliu Town."

"Little citizen Lin Qing, from Fengxi Village, Changliu Town."

After the four of them reported their names, Lu Zhanhong looked at Zhu Butou, nodded and said, "Zhu Butou, since you called me today, I'm up to you to tell the story of the fight."

Zhu Butou simply told After the ins and outs, after finishing speaking, he returned to the team again.

Lu Zhanhong said: "Ji Wei, what happened?"

Ji Wei turned sideways, revealing the fresh scars on his neck, and shouted: "My lord, you have to make decisions for Xiaomin. Xiaomin was killed by Liu a few months ago. Qing and others beat him, severely wounded Xiaomin on the bed, and almost died. Since then, Xiaomin has vowed to quit the Qinglong Gang and make a living in a serious business. But unexpectedly, these people came to say yes To avenge Xiaomin's betrayal of the gang, beat Xiaomin to a cripple, and it will be difficult to get out of bed within three months! Xiaomin didn't want to conflict with the three, but he didn't expect Liu Qing to bring a dagger and let Li Erhei trap Xiaomin , threatened to cut off Xiaomin's ears, and cut Xiaomin's neck with a dagger. My lord, look at the bloodstains on Xiaomin's body, this can be proved by street vendors and passers-by, Xiaomin is innocent——" Ji

Wei After shouting, put your hands on the ground and salute.

Lu Zhanhong's eyes were confused, he clapped his gavel, and asked Liu Qing, "What Ji Wei said is the truth?" Liu Qing

wanted to refute Ji Wei, but he didn't know where to start, so he just shouted: "He's lying He was the one who started it first! He provoked the three of my brothers and even insulted the little woman. How can I, Liu Qing, let go of such things!" Lin Qing

kowtowed at the right time, "My lord, I have something to say!"

Lu Zhanhong agreed.

Lin Qingdao: "Liu Qing's words are all true, Ji Wei is right and wrong, and I hope my lord will summon a witness, Baozi Xishi, to testify in court!" After

speaking, he kowtowed heavily.

Ji Wei snorted, not afraid of Lin Qing at all, "I hope my lord will summon witnesses and return my innocence."

He has many witnesses and is not afraid of him.

But this time it took more than an hour to call witnesses back and forth, not to mention going to the witnesses' homes and bringing them here, which was extremely time-consuming.

Obviously it was difficult to continue to confront each other at the public stall today, so Lu Zhanhong asked the four people several questions one by one, and the master wrote down the testimony, and then asked the government officials to detain the four people in ordinary cells.

Liu Qing was furious and shouted: "Lord Lu, I have never committed any crime, why should I be locked up in a cell!"

Li Erma and Lin Qing also followed suit.

Rao is Ji Wei, who is also a little bit guilty.

He behaved innocently, and there was nothing wrong with this matter, so why should he be reduced to the point of going to jail? It is extremely wronged!

Unexpectedly, the few of them have a notorious reputation, especially the impression of Lu Zhanhong here is even worse. If it were someone else who committed the crime, they could just go home on their own while they were looking for witnesses, but if they were them, they would have to be locked in a cell as a deterrent.

Ji Wei was dragged down by the original owner, so it can be said to be extremely innocent.

But Lu Zhanhong had already given the order, and all the other yamen servants rushed up, two against one, there was no reason why they couldn't be suppressed.

Seeing that it was done, Ji Wei didn't bother to resist any more. He obediently followed behind the Yamen servant and went to the cell.

Although it is a cell, the condition of this ordinary cell is not bad.

One room was four to five square meters, the floor was clean and there were no insects and ants, and there was a small bed in the corner, just enough for people to lie down on.

The yamen servants detained the four of them separately, and Ji Wei was next to Liu Qing.

As soon as Liu Qing was taken into the cell, Liu Qing ran to the adjacent wooden wall and kicked hard, shaking the wooden pillar.

Seeing this, the yamen servant shouted loudly: "Liu Qing! If you are dishonest, I will drag you out and beat you up with twenty boards to see if you dare to make trouble!"

Liu Qing had been boarded before, and he became more honest immediately.

After all the yamen servants left, they began to discuss with others how to kill Ji Wei in the cell.

Ji Wei didn't bother to pay attention to them, anyway, through the cell door, there was still a cell boss watching from outside. Even if they wanted to kill him, they had to see if they had the ability and the courage.

I was tired all day this morning, and I had to rush to the county office again in the afternoon, and my whole body was sore.

Ji Wei lay down on the bed, and soon fell asleep. After an unknown amount of time, a low sobbing sound came from his ear, he opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a familiar little face.

Ji Wei sat up from the bed suddenly, rubbed his eyes and stared at Liu Yimian outside the prison door, and said in shock: "Mianmian, why are you here?" Didn't he let

that person tell Mianmian?

Ji Wei was so angry that he shouldn't let people send the cart back. It's better to store it somewhere first. It's really sad to see him crying like this.

Across the prison door, Ji Wei couldn't comfort him, so he stretched out his arms, rubbed Liu Yimian's head, and said softly: "Mianmian, don't cry, Brother Ji didn't do anything wrong, and he will be released tomorrow. You'll go back in a while, don't stay here."

Liu Yimian cried and shook her head, her eyes were wet and red, and she looked very pitiful, "Brother Ji, I won't go. I'll wait for you to leave tomorrow, I know You're right, I believe you..."

He grasped Ji Wei's broad palm and held it in front of his chest @, as if he could feel a sense of security in this way.

Liu Qing, who was watching in the cell next door, clicked his tongue and said mockingly: "Is this your concubine? I heard that she is a brother who hasn't been married yet? She looks pretty, but I don't know what it's like in bed?" Liu

Qing Qing licked his lower lip, his eyes showed a bit of obscenity @xie.

Seeing this, Liu Yimian flinched, and grabbed Ji Wei's palm more and more vigorously.

Ji Wei stretched out his other hand and patted him on the shoulder: "You came alone? How do you know I'm here?"

Liu Yimian shook her head and whispered, "Aunt Zhou came with me, brother Ji forgot, I'm here The people of Daxi Town." It's just that he is on the other side of Daxi Town, far away from Changliu Town, and it would take him two or three hours to walk.

"Where did Aunt Zhou go?"

"He heard that you hadn't eaten yet, so he asked me to wait for you to wake up and run to buy food." Liu Yimian choked up, speaking in short pauses.

Over there, Liu Qing couldn't see their concubine's appearance, and his words became more and more embarrassing, "Little brother, look at your brother Qing, your bravery in bed is definitely a hundred times better than this useless guy! Come here, brother Qing will give it to you!" Look at the baby—"

Ji Wei couldn't bear it any longer, and pulled her hand out of Liu Yimian's palm. When Liu Qing was flirting with Li Erba in the next cell, he rushed behind him, grabbed him by the collar, and forced Liu Qing between the wooden pillars.

No matter how hard Liu Qing struggled, his head was stuck between the wooden pillars, and his back was turned to Ji Wei, so he couldn't break free. He could only use his hands and feet in vain, cursing viciously.

Ji Wei kicked Liu Qing's ass with his toes hard, and said viciously: "Don't you want to have fun? Brother Ji will let you have a good time!" His toes drilled deeper and deeper, making Liu Qing just want to run forward, The two exchanged strength, and Liu Qing was stretched like a taut string.

In the end, too much force was used, and when Ji Wei let go of his hands, Liu Qing got stuck on the forehead between the wooden pillars. Driven by the force of the fall, he slid from top to bottom, and the whole person sat on the ground suddenly, falling It was honest.

Although the head was finally freed from the wooden pillar, the unpolished wooden thorns on the wooden pillar did not know how many pierced Liu Qing's head.

His face was distorted by the pain, he clutched his head and groaned frantically, cursing Ji Wei.

Liu Yimian looked at Liu Qing timidly, and was so frightened that he forgot to cry for a moment, "Brother Ji, is he okay?" " It's okay, let him howl a few times

."

Frightened by Ji Wei's ruthlessness, he didn't dare to say anything for a long time.

Only Ji Wei's soft voice was left in the cell, which was very different from the man who was ruthless just now, as if they were two people.

When Aunt Zhou finally came in with her things, Liu Yimian stopped crying a long time ago, except that the corners of her eyes were still a little red, she looked quite normal.

"It's not easy to buy food at this point, so I went to the store and bought two vegetable buns and a bowl of vegetable porridge. You can see if it's enough. If it's not enough, I'll go buy some more." Aunt Zhou sat on the ground with a fart @股堡, Looking at Ji Wei's embarrassment, the corners of his eyes are also wet.

"You said you, what are you doing with those people? Now it's all right. I just want to be a decent person, and they will pester you. If your mother is still here, I'm afraid she will faint from crying." Ji Wei

whispered Admit your mistake, and listen to Aunt Zhou's scolding while eating.

He has been hungry for a long time, his stomach is empty, a bowl of ordinary vegetable porridge and vegetable buns are as delicious as gods, and he can't stop eating.

The three people next door smelled it, and they were so hungry that they stretched their necks and shouted: "Master, when is dinner, I'm so hungry!"

The prisoner outside was having a good time gambling, and said impatiently after hearing the sound: "What's the dinner! You scumbags, you can eat one meal a day, and you want to eat it all? You are so beautiful!

" You can eat it!" Li Erba roared angrily.

The jailer laughed, "I have love @人儿来起, what do you have? If you want it, you can eat it."

This made Liu Qing furious, thinking of Baozi Xi Shi, he wanted to strangle her to death on the bed.

Ji Wei ate up all the food and persuaded Aunt Zhou to take Liu Yimian home. As soon as the conversation started, Liu Yimian couldn't stop crying, it was Aunt Zhou who was pulling him, holding on to the cell door and refusing to leave.

There was a big commotion, and the cell boss threw the dice and came in to check. Seeing this, they all laughed.

"I didn't expect that this little brother is still an infatuated kind, and he insisted on staying with his sweetheart. How about we treat him as a blessing, open the door, and let him in?" A cell leader suggested, and the other person was helpless

. very opinion.

It is also because although Ji Wei and others are temporarily imprisoned, they are not conclusive crimes. After the policeman brought the four of them back, he also told the cell boss that they only need to threaten verbally, and there is no need to be severely punished.

It was suggested that the person came over with a smile, holding the key, "Little brother, do you really want to leave?"

Liu Yimian's long eyelashes were still in tears, but she nodded very seriously, and said firmly in a hoarse voice, "I want to leave." Stay with Brother Ji."

The prison chief was a little envious, looked at Ji Weiyi, stretched out his hand to open the lock, pushed Liu Yimian in, and then locked it again.

Aunt Zhou grabbed the prisoner's arm and shouted: "How could this happen! Mianmian didn't make any mistakes, so let him out quickly!"

The head of the prison turned cold, "I let him go because he said he wanted to go in. There's no reason to come out as soon as he goes in. If you make trouble again, I'll lock you in too." Seeing the head of the cell leave the cell, Ji Weicai put his arms around Liu

Yimian After a few words of comfort, she said to Aunt Zhou: "Auntie, I'm really bothering you today, I think you should go back. I don't feel at ease if I'm alone at home like this, so stay here and I'll take care of you." Aunt Zhou changed her

mind Thinking about it, the young couple didn't have any opinions, and she immediately lost her temper as an outsider said something here.

After thinking for a while, he said, "I'll go back and ask for you to see if anyone is willing to testify for you."

Before leaving, Liu Qing finally got used to the constant pain, gritted his teeth and shouted at Aunt Zhou's back: "Tell that bitch Baozi Xi Shi, don't get out today, and when I get out from here, I will strangle her to death!"

Aunt Zhou's back froze, and she ran away quickly.

The author has something to say: Daily thanks to Master Ziyue Pavilion for 20 bottles of nutrient solution! !

Thank you for the land mine reward of six ginger candies~~~