Chapter 14

"Where did this plate of dumplings come from? Did you send them?"

A plate of dumplings appeared out of nowhere at home, and no one else was present, and Aunt Zhou immediately realized it. But she was different from Zhao Dalong, she reacted calmly to this matter, "Come here, the food is ready, you sit down and eat together."

Aunt Zhou has always been very enthusiastic, this is undeniable.

She put down the scrambled eggs and vegetables with garlic sprouts in her hand, and stretched out her hand to pull Liu Yimian, "Don't be polite to Auntie, just treat this as your home, come here, and taste how good Auntie's cooking is." Liu Yimian said embarrassedly: "Auntie

, I ate at home."

"It's okay after eating, eat some more. Look at your small body, if you don't eat more, I'm afraid you will be blown away by the wind."

Liu Yimian retorted softly, "No, I'm also very heavy Yes."

Aunt Zhou is much stronger than Liu Yimian, she pulled hard, and Liu Yimian sat on the bench. She put the two dishes in front of Liu Yimian, and kept calling him to eat, watching Zhao Hu beside him very depressed, wondering who is her real son.

Aunt Zhou tasted a dumpling, and was pleasantly surprised: "You made this? It's stuffed with leeks and pork, and I even ate eggs. My aunt's family only had one meal during the holidays. I've had a good life recently... ..."

Liu Yimian secretly glanced at Ji Weiwei, with admiration in his eyes, "It was made by Brother Ji, so I kneaded the dough."

Zhao Dalong heard Ji Weiyi's eyes, then looked at the dumplings, and then looked at Ji Weiwei again. With only one eye, his face was full of shock, "What? This kid from the Ji family made it?"

Aunt Zhou glared at Zhao Dalong, "What kid from the Ji family, Dalang, but we have seen big ones since we were young, with names and surnames, how do you talk? Well."

Zhao Dalong resentfully said: "I thought it was done by this brother, but I didn't expect you to have this skill."

Liu Yimian straightened her back, a little smug, "Uncle Zhao, Ji Ge has been selling pancakes in West Street for a long time, and the business is very good, when will I let you try it." Zhao Dalong nodded in response, without saying a word

.

Aunt Zhou said again: "Why did Hao Duanduan think of making dumplings? You two are still young, and you have a lot of money to save, so you can't spend it like this. When Mian Mian passes through the door, you will need money to rebuild the house or something.

" After passing through the door, Liu Yimian's ears slowly turned red, she lowered her head slightly, and said nothing.

Ji Wei finally responded, "Aunt Zhou, don't think about it so much. Mianmian is still young, so don't think about it."

Aunt Zhou was not happy, "What does Mianmian mean? I married into Lao Zhao when I was fifteen years old. Family, why can't the elder brother of another family get married at the age of fifteen or sixteen? Don't make some money and despise us."

Although Ji Wei knew that Aunt Zhou liked Liu Yimian, she had never experienced it this way. This is really an old mother. Ji Huduzi, "I want to ask Mianmian to study hard, I'm not suitable for studying, maybe he will be able to stand out in the future." Everyone at the table,

including Liu Yimian, all turned to look at Ji Wei.

"What?"

Aunt Zhou held back a word for a long time. "Brother Ji, you—" Liu Yimian grabbed the corner of his clothes nervously, "Really

?"

Didn't I always ask you to study hard and practice calligraphy?"

After speaking, he felt that the hairy head felt good, and Ji Wei rubbed it again, making Liu Yimian's combed hair messy, and then stepped aside.

"But Mianmian is a brother, what kind of book do you study? Why don't you still go to the No. 1 Scholar exam after studying?" After Aunt Zhou finished speaking, she laughed.

Unexpectedly, Ji Wei is really more serious, and he doesn't have to ask Liu Yimian to take the exam. It's just that he really doesn't like it. Their attitude towards brother is like that towards women.

At least in Ji Wei's view, apart from his fertility, he is no different from ordinary men.

In addition to being a modern person, Ji Wei has also spent many years in a western society that pays more attention to equality and freedom. In addition to competing with men in the same industry, women also need to compete. Excellent female pastry chefs emerge in endlessly, no worse than men. The idea of ​​equality for everyone is more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

"My brother is also a man. The country has not banned my brother from taking the scientific examination. The reason why I have never heard of it is because few people go, and even fewer people pass the exam. What if Mianmian is one of the ten thousand?" Ji Wei After finishing speaking, looking at the jaw-dropping expressions on their faces, I felt a bit less interested again.

Tell them what to do, he just knows it himself.

Then another topic was brought up, "Auntie is here today to thank Uncle Zhao for helping me a lot." Aunt Zhou

smiled and glanced at Zhao Dalong, "What can Lao Zhao help you with? He doesn't even care about himself. It's tall."

Zhao Dalong didn't care about her, but said: "This thing belongs to Mr. Zhang. If you really want to thank him, go to Zhang's house to thank him. Tell me it's useless." "I have this plan, but I don't

know You have to prepare something before you come to the door. Don't you want to thank Uncle Zhao first? After all, if you don't give it to me, I can't take it away." Zhao Dalong muffled: "You're welcome." Liu Yimian couldn't resist

Aunt

Zhou's enthusiasm Son, I ate two mouthfuls of scrambled eggs with garlic sprouts, and finally my stomach couldn't take it anymore, so I struggled to get up and hide behind Ji Wei.

Seeing that their dumplings were almost eaten, Ji Wei decided to go home. Before leaving, Aunt Zhou asked them to take the hawthorn, and if they didn't take it, they had to take it home.

I didn't plan to stay at Aunt Zhou's house for such a long time, and it took me a quarter of a minute to get home. They didn't intend to do anything else. After taking turns boiling water and taking a shower, the two of them went back to the bedroom.

Ji Wei was bored and sat on the bed counting the money. By the way, he checked the income and expenditure of these days, and calculated that the family had nearly thirty taels of silver.

For an ordinary family in Changliu Town, the family only earns one or two liang of income a month through hard work. Thirty taels of silver was saved by a family of three without eating or drinking for three years, and Ji Wei earned it after setting up a stall for more than half a month.

Money is not small, but every step in the future will cost money, so we should save some money.

Especially now that pancakes are so popular, many people have begun to imitate them. Although it can't be as fragrant and delicious as Ji Wei's, it is not exclusive after all.

It's only been less than a month, and Ji Wei believes that in a while, his family will not only be selling pancakes on the street, and the competition will be fierce, and the profit margin will shrink again and again. A small profit has exceeded his expectations.

According to Ji Wei's plan, when he figured out what to sell next and how to sell it, he would withdraw from the pancake market and give up this road to other villagers.

Ji Wei sealed the money in a jar and hid it under the bed. Sitting at the table, she took out a sheet of paper from Liu Yimian's calligraphy practice, wrote down the chaotic thoughts in her mind, scribbled and changed, and finally only a few choices remained.

He stared at it for a while, then crumpled up the paper and threw it away.

Liu Yimian, who was practicing calligraphy at the side, secretly glanced at Ji Wei and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?"

"No more waste paper."

Seeing that the copybook in front of him was full of words, Ji Wei paused and said, "Finished the practice? "

Liu Yimian hummed, and Ji Wei took away the piece of paper he had just finished writing, corrected a few minor problems, praised him a few words, and made Liu Yimian's cheeks burn with joy, her eyebrows and eyes curved.

"The handwriting is already in shape. It's better than copying at the beginning. I'll write a few more for you in a few days." After

Ji Wei finished speaking, Liu Yimian responded obediently, and cleaned up all the pens, ink, paper and inkstones on the table.

Ji Wei suddenly said: "Let's take a look at the cloth I bought today. If you make clothes for yourself, do you still have to measure it? It just so happens that I'm free today, so I'll help you measure it." Liu Yimian whispered no, he

knew own size.

Ji Wei asked back: "Can't you trust me? It's been a long time since you made a garment, and the size has long since not matched."

Then he pulled his face and tried everything.

Sure enough, Liu Yimian came over obediently, took out the soft ruler and handed it to Ji Wei, and stood in front of him without moving.

"How to measure? Where to measure?"

Ji Weike has never made clothes, nor touched this, so he has nowhere to start with a tape measure. She gestured to Liu Yimian's shoulder and asked if he was here.

"Shoulder width, waist circumference, up and down@body length..." Liu Yimian gestured at his position, and said a little embarrassedly, "I'll do it myself." "Stand up!"

Ji

Wei grabbed Liu Yimian's shoulders with both hands, forcing Liu Yimian to turn around. Holding one end of the soft ruler with each hand, he compared it to his shoulder, "twelve inches."

After measuring Liu Yimian, Ji Wei also roughly gestured on his shoulder, which was four inches longer than Liu Yimian.

No wonder Mianmian was thin and small when she stood beside him.

Ji Wei held the soft ruler, wrapped his arms around Liu Yimian's waist, and hugged Liu Yimian in his arms in a very intimate posture.

With her back to Ji Wei, Liu Yimian could feel the heat coming from his body through the thin summer clothes, making his cheeks flush. Even the round eyes were watery, and the whole person froze there, looking extremely at a loss.

"Under twenty."

Ji Wei let go of his hand, and couldn't help saying: "Mianmian, your waist is really thin enough, I dare not use force, for fear that it will be broken if I use force." Although this is an exaggeration , but in Ji Wei's view, Liu Yimian is really too thin.

Standing in front of him, he only reached the position of his chest, estimated to be less than 1.6 meters.

Although the people here are malnourished, they generally don't grow too tall. But at his age, when he was growing his body, the boy of fifteen or sixteen years old was approaching 1.7 meters tall, so it seemed like he could be blown down by a gust of wind.

Ji Wei measured him up and down @身长 again, only to realize that the boy didn't say a word.

Throwing the soft ruler on the table, Ji Wei turned to Liu Yimian, startled by his red neck. Quickly put the back of your hand on his forehead, it was unusually hot.

"Why don't you say it when you have a fever?" Ji Wei grabbed his wrist and was about to pull Liu Yimian out to see a doctor, "Do you still have the strength to go? Otherwise, I'll carry you on my back!" Ji Wei squatted @身体, and waited for a long time, but nothing

happened He felt someone crawl on his back.

"Brother Ji, I don't have a fever." Liu Yimian couldn't say it out, fearing that Ji Wei would laugh at him, "That's, that's—"

He lowered his head, a strand of soft hair floated by his ears, making his neck white , Exquisite auricles.

Ji Wei frowned at him, and suddenly realized after a long time.

He is being shy.

But this way, it's really cute, it really makes people want to bully him.

The wickedness in Ji Wei's bones was at work, he stretched out two fingers, and picked up the young man's small jaw. Sure enough, he saw his lips tightly pursed and his eyes fluttering, but he didn't dare to look at him.

"Am I a man-eating beast? You are so afraid of me." Ji Wei pretended to be sad.

Liu Yimian shook her head vigorously, and said loudly: "Brother Ji is a good person, a very good person!" " I am a very good person, so why don't you dare

to look at me?"

Look up slowly.

As soon as he met Ji Wei's smiling eyes, he pressed him into his arms and rubbed his head vigorously.

"Okay, I'm teasing you. It's not good for boys to be so shy, they are easy to be bullied." Ji Wei patted him on the shoulder, saying that it was getting late and asked him to rest early.

Liu Yimian slowly separated from Ji Wei's body, and said softly: "I'm not afraid, Brother Ji will protect me."

Ji Weiwei was stunned, and his heart was instantly overwhelmed by some kind of @soft emotion.

The author has something to say: Thank you Master Ziyue Pavilion for another 20 bottles of nutrient solution, Momojiu (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

PS. There are a bunch of shielded words in Jinjiang, the ordinary separator is invalid, change it to @, I hope it will be useful.