Chapter 81

Daxi Town, Academy.

"I can't see that you have a lot of research on the general trend of the world. I think you only know how to eat." A stack of paper was spread out in front of Zhao Mianguang, and it was filled with dense black small characters. Regular, crooked and twisted, flying around.

The Theory of the Four Kingdoms written by Nai Lintai.

"I'm going to be an official in the future. I don't know how to be a political critic. Brother Mian Guang, why do you underestimate me?" Lin Tai sat cross-legged on the bed, and spread a few pieces of paper on his knees, which were written by Ji Baoshan. . He watched it with gusto, pointed out the loopholes from time to time, and said to Ji Baoshan, "If you are too busy to take care of internal and external troubles in the west, how can you get involved in the situation in the world? Of course, you must join forces with us to resist the Manchus in the north. If, as you said, it is easy to make a misjudgment by judging the national power of the west by only looking at its eccentric location and abundant products."

Ji Baoshan nodded repeatedly, admiringly said: "Although Chen Peizhi is liked by Mr. In my opinion, Lin Tai, you will never lose to him!"

Lin Tai squinted at him disdainfully, "Who is patient to argue with him about this? It will be true in the examination room." A few days ago,

Mr. Huang took everyone away The written Four Kingdoms Theory was annotated and distributed today, and all the students were asked to circulate and learn from each other. Among the students who have good friends, they gather together to discuss, such as Zhao Mianguang, Lin Tai and Ji Baoshan.

Liu Yimian often goes in and out with the three of them, and let them solve his doubts.

Although he doesn't know how to write this political commentary, he has gained a lot from listening to it by their side.

"Brother Liu!" Lin Tai focused his eyes and looked at Liu Yimian, "Do you understand the situation in this world?"

Liu Yimian paused, shaking her head slowly, feeling a little inferior in her heart, and a little too afraid to raise her head.

"Mo Fang, I have a book of Four Kingdoms, which I can borrow for you to read. Just return it to me after reading it. Then you will know how the world is going." Lin Tai jumped out of bed and took out a copy from the cabinet. The brochure, throw it to Liu Yimian.

Liu Yimian got up to pick it up, hugged her baby in her arms, and flipped through it fondly. There were many simple pictures inside, outlining the customs and customs, accompanied by words, which were very vivid.

"Thank you, Lin Tai."

"Thank you, come here, come and try my new brown sugar jujube cake!" Lin Tai triumphantly opened the package he just brought from home, revealing that it was full of various colors The pastry has a lingering sweet smell, "This brown sugar jujube paste cake is selling well, and my father only asked me to bring five yuan." "Zhao Mianguang, what are

you doing sitting there stupidly? Come here soon!" Lin Tai stuffed pieces into the hands of Ji Baoshan and Liu Yimian respectively, staring at Zhao Mianguang and urging him.

Zhao Mianguang thanked him first, stood up from the stool, stretched out his hand and leaned over to reach the brown sugar jujube mud cake in Lin Tai's hand, but he didn't realize that the clothes were caught on the sharp corner of the table.

When he leaned forward and pulled, there was a sound of tearing, a big cut was made, and the snow-white underclothes could be seen inside.

Zhao Mianguang's expression was different, he couldn't care less about eating jujube cake, he covered the cut with his hands in embarrassment, a little helpless and annoyed: "It's all my carelessness, my mother just told me to sew this dress half a month ago. I wore it out well, and I broke a big hole when I went back, and I don't know how to explain it." "

Oh, what's so annoying about this, how can I say it." "

It's just that on the way back, I'm afraid others will inevitably look at me ..." Scholars value face very much, Zhao Mianguang would be very annoyed by his own carelessness as long as he thought that he would be made a joke by other students on the way back.

When the four of them were together, Liu Yimian was always quiet and seldom spoke.

He looked at Zhao Mianguang with some embarrassment, and said softly, "I'm only good at needlework. If... Mianguang doesn't dislike it, I can help you mend it." The

word Mianguang was difficult for Liu Yimian to shout.

But they all unanimously forced him to do this, and if he didn't say that, he was not allowed to follow.

Liu Yimian had no choice but to follow their wishes.

"Oh? You know how to sew?"

Zhao Mianguang patted his head violently, and said happily, "Look at my memory, you are a brother, you can definitely do needlework. It doesn't have to be too good, just make up if you can, so as not to reveal the bottom, really It's detrimental to elegance."

"There's no needlework here, I've grown so big, I haven't even touched it!" Lin Tai shook his head like a rattle.

"I'll go back to the house to get it, Mianguang wait a moment." Liu Yimian stuffed the remaining bite of jujube cake into his mouth, went back to the house to get the sewing kit, walked up to Zhao Mianguang and stood still.

"I'm standing?" Zhao Mianguang got up.

He was half a head taller than Liu Yimian, and his figure covered his head.

Liu Yimian held her breath, a little nervous.

He seldom got close to strange men, and when he was still at Liu's house, the farthest he could get away on weekdays was to go to the street to buy vegetables. When he arrived at Ji's house, he only interacted with Ji's only man. Like this, standing so close to others, and mending clothes for him, has never happened before.

It took more than twice as long as usual to put the thread through the eye of the needle, Liu Yimian trembled slightly, and repaired Zhao Mianguang's palm-length slit on the side waist.

This is a very simple matter, but he was restless, and it took time and effort to do it, and the needle was sent to the wrong position several times.

Liu Yimian took a deep breath, and a figure gradually appeared in his mind.

The familiar voice and smile occupied his mind, which made Liu Yimian calm down quickly.

If it was Brother Ji, he would definitely not be stumped by such a small matter.

It's just sewing clothes, no big deal!

Liu Yimian muttered in her heart, and the movements of her hands became quicker, and the crack was stitched up without much effort. In addition to being restless at the beginning, which caused the stitches to be a little crooked, the stitches were fine and fine, and the ending was beautiful. If you don't look carefully, you won't recognize the big opening that was once opened.

"Okay." Liu Yimian lowered his head and bit off the cotton thread, turned his face to Zhao Mianguang and said.

He put so much effort into sewing that he didn't know that Zhao Mianguang had been watching him for a long time.

Looking from Zhao Mianguang's angle, one can see Liu Yimian's black and soft hair tops, round and delicate auricles, and thick long eyelashes like butterfly wings, trembling slightly with the movements, as if about to fly away.

After watching for a long time, Zhao Mianguang almost forgot to breathe, and when Liu Yimian yelled, he suddenly realized, took a half step back in embarrassment, and said with a bit of guilty conscience: "If even Yimian's needlework is just It's commonplace, even if few people dare to say that they are proficient."

"Mian Guang praised it." Liu Yimian put the needle and thread back into the bag, and quickly sat back on the bed.

Zhao Mianguang took a quick look at Liu Yimian, who was three steps away from him, and before he noticed, he quickly turned his face away, staring at the stack of papers on the table, his thoughts gradually drifted away.

*****

Even if Liu Yimian went to the county school, the Zhang family had to give away the regular cakes.

Just as Ji Wei was about to go home, he took a box of donuts and croissants and turned to West Second Alley.

"I, Ji Wei, open the door!" As soon as he announced his name, there were hurried footsteps behind the door, and the door creaked open, revealing the familiar face of the servant behind the door.

The difference was that the original impatience and boredom on his face had long since turned into flattery.

"Master Ji, you are finally here! Butler Zhang told me the day before yesterday that if you come, I will welcome you in and not let you go." The young man bowed his waist, with a flattering smile on his face, and rushed to Ji Wei Made a gesture of please.

"What is Steward Zhang looking for from me?" Ji Wei originally only planned to deliver the things and leave, but after hearing that Zhang Quan wanted to find him, he followed the boy in.

If someone hadn't entrusted him, how could Zhang Quan, who had disliked him earlier, come to him?

Sure enough, when Ji Weiwei saw Zhang Quan, he took him to Zhang Mingyuan's yard.

As soon as Zhang Mingyuan saw Ji Wei, he greeted him happily, "Long time no see, Mr. Ji has lost weight in the dark, so it can be seen that the business is booming.

" That's how dark and thin you are."

"What else can be difficult to defeat Mr. Ji?" Ever since Zhang Mingyuan was impressed by Ji Wei's desserts, he has listed Ji Wei as one of the three most admired people in his heart, of course he doesn't believe what Ji Wei said Said, only when he was joking with himself.

"It doesn't matter if you don't mention it, what did Zhang Xiucai ask me for?" Ji Wei didn't intend to tell him the reasons for it one by one, so he exposed this topic.

"I almost forgot, but I actually wanted you to bring something." Zhang Mingyuan took out a stack of books from under the cabinet and placed them on the table, splashing a cloud of dust.

"This is?" Ji Wei was puzzled.

"Of course it's not for you, I'm for Yimian." Zhang Mingyuan picked out a book and flipped through a few pages.

This book is a bit old, the pages are yellowed, and there are a lot of black and white annotations written with a very fine brush in the blank space, obviously they are all old books.

"Although Yimian is hardworking and smart, his foundation is weak after all. He is not as good as a student who has studied hard since childhood. Now that he has entered the county school, he has to go to school with other people, so he should study hard." Zhang Mingyuan put the book back, and gave it a hard push. Pat, but the splashed dust choked him so much that he coughed continuously, "There is a cough cough on me, he can cough cough... self-study."

Ji Wei poured a glass of water and handed it to Zhang Mingyuan. I thanked him with clasped fists: "Not to mention anything else, you treated him sincerely. I will thank Zhang Xiucai on his

behalf. " , it can only be ashes."

"What did you bring today?" Zhang Mingyuan rubbed his hands, looking eager to try.

"It's still donuts and croissants."

"Although it's good, but I always feel that you have something to hide." "

Xiucai don't worry, if there are any new products in the future, I will definitely send a copy to your house for you to taste first."

Zhang Mingyuan With bright eyes, he stretched out his hand to ask Ji Wei to clap his hands, "The gentleman said what he said—"

Ji Wei clapped back, "It's hard to catch a horse!" Zhang

Mingyuan still has to study, Ji Wei is inconvenient to disturb him, after thanking him again, he hugged him He left the yard with the stack of books.

Passing through a small garden on the way, I saw a familiar figure from a distance, walking with a cane and walking by the low bushes.

Ji Wei shouted, greeted Mr. Zhang, but was stopped by him.

"Where are you rushing?" Mr. Zhang walked slowly, squinting his eyes to look at the stack of books in his hand, "Is it Mingyuan's old book, for that little brother?"

Ji Wei nodded yes.

"He cares about this guy."

"What do you mean?"

Ji Wei frowned and looked at Mr. Zhang.

"It's nothing, it's just that it's rare to see him so concerned about a matter." The old man laughed twice, obviously not intending to bring up this matter again, and Ji Wei could only stop asking.

"Walk with me."

Mr. Zhang waved his hand, making Zhang Quan step back, and said with emotion, "You can achieve today's achievements at such a young age. My old man is not as good as you." "The old man is too

modest."

"How could it be "Old man Zhang laughed, "You are smart, there are not many people in the younger generation who are as stable and capable as you." "The future world will belong to

you young people... "

Why is the old man so emotional today?" Ji Wei was a little surprised, thinking that as a man, old man Zhang shouldn't show such emotions.

"I'm feeling emotional. I'm getting older, and I've lost the drive I had before. It's going to be even more difficult to bring Zhang's family to the next level." Mr. Zhang stopped, looked at Ji Wei, touched his chin with a smile, "But now there is an opportunity in front of me. I wonder if you will give me this opportunity?" "What

does the old man mean?"

"You and I will work together to overcome difficulties. How about Ji Xiaoyou?"

Needless to say, Ji Wei said It can be concluded that Mr. Zhang must know his situation well, and he just said this.