Chapter 86

After dinner, the two came out of the restaurant.

Although Daxi Town is large and prosperous, the things on the street are similar to Changliu Town.

Ji Wei originally planned to take Liu Yimian for a stroll and buy some daily necessities for him, but Liu Yimian had no such intention, and only wanted the feeling of holding hands with Ji Wei.

The two stopped and walked on the street, chatting and laughing, and waited until the lights came on, and the market was bustling and crowded, and Liu Yimian's bad impression of the lively market flooded out again.

But this time with Ji Wei by his side, he looked a little more composed. But even so, based on Ji Wei's understanding of him, it's easy to notice his slightly sweaty palms and awkward walking posture.

He lowered his head, leaned into Liu Yimian's ear, and said softly: "What's the matter? But I feel unwell?"

Liu Yimian shook her head and muttered, "No, I'm tired from the hustle and bustle at night."

"Well, let's go back." Ji Wei Squeezing Liu Yi's soft palm, he led him away from the crowd and walked on the quiet path back to the academy.

Because this small road leads to the academy, there are very few people on the way other than students.

As soon as he entered the alley, Ji Wei lightly tugged Liu Yimian's arm, causing him to turn his head and look at him. It's just that Liu Yimian has something in his heart, his eyes are wandering, not as firm as usual.

Looking at it, Liu Yimian lowered her head.

But as soon as he lowered his head, Ji Wei reached out and raised his chin, preventing him from avoiding it.

"It turns out that Mianmian is hiding something from me, which really makes me sad." Ji Wei sighed, and let go of Liu Yimian's hand.

Liu Yimian was in a hurry, stepped forward and grabbed Ji Wei again, her ears were slightly red, and said awkwardly: "It's nothing, but, just before the Mid-Autumn Festival, there were too many people and I was a little flustered.

" Picking up his palm, inserting his five fingers along the gap between his fingers, he clasped ten fingers with Liu Yimian, and said with a smile: "Look, in this way, you don't have to worry about getting lost. As long as I'm here, don't worry about it in the future. I'll lose you again." , hit me."

"Hit you..." Liu Yimian looked up at him shyly.

When Ji Wei received that gaze, his heart swayed, he touched his nose, "Let's go, let's go back, it's getting late, and it's troublesome to take a bath." **** entered the academy and turned to

the

stables After taking the book, the two walked towards the school building. Seeing that the door of the room was closed tightly, when Lin Tai and others left, they closed the door as he ordered. Although the academy is full of students, everyone is educated and reasonable, so they won't do anything like stealing. But there is no absolute, if you are not afraid of 10,000, you are afraid of it.

Ji Wei pushed open the door, and Liu Yimian quickly went to light the candles in the room. He usually only lights one lamp on the desk, but Ji Wei rarely came here today, and the candle lamp was dim, so he took another small lamp from the cabinet, lit it and placed it on the counter of the room, instantly illuminating the room a lot.

But as soon as the room was lit up, Liu Yimian was stunned.

He always likes to be tidy, even if there is only one person living, he tidies up the house every day, except today when Ji Wei came to visit and he went out for a walk around the street with him and did not tidy up. But Lin Tai and Ji Baoshan are both elegant people, they are not here in the afternoon, how could they look through the things in the house without permission?

Liu Yimian stood on the spot in a daze, a little confused, and looked confusedly at the half-lit wardrobe, as well as the messy clothes.

His small mouth was slightly opened due to surprise, Ji Wei saw that he had not moved for a long time, looked at him, and saw through his mind at a glance, walked over and followed Liu Yimian's gaze, and noticed the half-open cabinet, and some messy clothes Wardrobe.

"A thief?" Ji Wei frowned, his voice a little heavy.

He never expected that in this academy full of literati, there would be thieves breaking into the house? It's unbelievable.

"Go and look for anything valuable." Ji Wei doesn't live here, so he doesn't know if Liu Yimian has brought anything important. It's just that when he first came here, he helped tidy up all the things, so it should be nothing. Moreover, I didn't give a lot of silver taels last time. After ten days, it should be used up.

Liu Yimian shook her head, pulled out the jade pendant from her neck, and said with some joy: "I have already worn the most valuable thing next to my body. Apart from the books, there are only two copper coins in the room. I put them in the box containing the books and stack them on the Under the desk."

The desk looked the same as when he left, and no one seemed to have touched it. If you come for money, that place is the safest place.

However, Liu Yimian still stepped forward, took out a few books from the box, and then took out a somewhat bulging money bag. But compared to when Ji Wei just gave it to him, it is much shriveled.

"I gave you one tael back then, and you still have two money left?" Ji Wei took the money bag and weighed it, "When you first entered school, it was time to spend money. There is no need to save this money!" Ji Wei said earnestly

.

Liu Yimian lightly agreed, "I know, but I often go out with Lin Tai, Mian Guang, and Baoshan. Most of them pay their own bills. Sometimes they rush to pay the bills. The money is not available." He felt a little embarrassed. nape of neck.

"Then you just rush to pay the bill in the future, especially don't let Zhao Mianguang pay the bill for you." Ji Wei snorted coldly, threw the money bag on the table, and made a slap.

Liu Yimian was puzzled and puzzled.

Ji Wei lived with him in private today, and has mentioned Zhao Mianguang many times. It stands to reason that the two of them should not know each other, how could this be the case?

Although Liu Yimian wanted to ask, but for some reason, seeing Ji Wei's expression, she subconsciously thought it was better not to ask.

"Okay." Liu Yimian walked to the wardrobe, hesitantly, not knowing whether to speak, but after thinking about it, he asked Ji Wei for his opinion, "Should I ask Lin Tai to see if he knows anything?" "

No Go."

"Okay, I won't go."

"Lin Tai is a gentleman, so he would never do such a thing. Thinking about it, it happened after he left. If you ask him, wouldn't it make him think Do you doubt him in your heart? It's better not to go." Ji Wei sat by the bed and meditated, Lin Tai and others are impossible, so who would do such a thing, "Can come and go in this school building without attracting attention , should be a student of the Academy, who either lives here or comes here often." If Ji Wei were allowed to stay here for

a few days, he would be able to find out the villain who entered the room. But he didn't have the time to guard here, so Liu Yimian could only take care of himself.

"In the future, you must lock the door when you go out, and no matter who it is, if it suddenly gets close to you, you must think twice whether it has any plans for you." Ji Wei explained in detail, and Liu Yi agreed repeatedly.

"Okay, it's time for me to take a shower. By the way, where can I get water in the school building?" "

There is a well behind the school building, so you can get water." Liu Yimian stood up, a little anxious, "I'll fetch water for you. "

He buried his head to leave, but Ji Wei grabbed his arms and pulled him back.

"What are you going to do? I want to take a bath, of course I will go by myself." Ji Wei pressed Liu Yimian on the stool, "I take a bath very quickly, so don't worry about me."

After Ji Wei went out, he went around to the bamboo forest. Sure enough, behind the school building, he saw a well, but it was surrounded by bushes and the night was thick, so he almost didn't notice it.

In this era, bathing is a luxury and unnecessary thing.

It is not uncommon to take a bath once every ten days. Although Ji Wei is a man, he doesn't like to be clean like a girl, but he came from later generations. Not to mention taking a bath every day, he must also take a bath every two or three days, otherwise he will always feel uncomfortable all over.

It's just that he also has a common problem that most men have, that is, he doesn't like to wash clothes.

Liu Yimian used to help wash the clothes at home, since he left, there was no one to help, and the shop was busy, Ji Wei often stayed in the room behind the shop without taking a bath.

Came here from Changliu Town today, exposed to the scorching sun, sweated a lot, and had to rest on Liu Yimian's bed, if he didn't take a good bath, Ji Wei might not be able to pass this test by himself.

Fortunately, it was midnight, and few people came to the bamboo forest, and no one took a bath at this hour.

Seeing no one, Ji Wei didn't bother to fetch water to wash somewhere, so he took off his clothes, fetched water and poured it on his body.

The summer breeze was blowing, and cold water splashed on his body, taking away all the fatigue and fatigue of the whole day.

Ji Wei woke up instantly.

After taking a bath, he wore some wet hair, his middle coat was loosely tied, his outer robe was loose, and he stepped on cloth shoes. Taking advantage of the fact that there were not many people wandering around in the yard, he quickly slipped into the green bamboo house.

"Mianmian? Sleeping? That's weird, it's still early." Ji Wei closed the door, and left a small lamp on the bedside, the soft light illuminated every swell on the bed.

Needless to say, that bag was Liu Yimian.

Ji Wei took off the outside, laid it flat on the stool, tied his hair behind his head, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mianmian? Are you really asleep?" He yelled, always feeling as if he saw the lump and trembled a little, but the night was dark, so he didn't know if it was his eyesight.

Ji Wei leaned in front of the bulging bag, pulled the quilt lightly with his fingers, and tore off some of the quilt, revealing the red auricles wrapped in the quilt.

"So it turns red when I'm asleep..." Ji Wei said with a smile in his voice, and reached out to touch his ears, the tentacles were hot. As soon as he touched it, the people under him couldn't help shrinking, only then remembered that he was pretending to sleep, and became motionless again.

Ji Weixiao's chest trembled, and he couldn't hold it back for a long time. He threw off the quilt and turned over Liu Yimian who was so depressed that he didn't dare to look at him. Red cheeks again.

"If you don't poke your head out again, I'm afraid you will be cooked." Ji Wei joked.

But when he said this, Liu Yimian didn't dare to open his eyes anymore. He only felt his heart pounding, beating heavily and fast, the blood rushing all over his body seemed to be able to hear the sound of galloping, and even his brain began to feel dizzy and sluggish, not very sober.

"What? The little guy is shy?" Ji Wei got very close, and even the sound of breathing as he spoke was blowing on Liu Yimian's hot cheeks, as if adding fuel to the fire.

Liu Yimian couldn't bear it anymore, quickly raised her hands, and covered her cheeks that were so hot that they were about to burn. But his hands were so hot that they were useless at all.

He shook his long eyelashes, slowly opened his eyes, and met Ji Wei's dark pupils, which were hidden from the light.

His heart seemed to be hit by something, he was a little nervous and flustered.

"Are you willing to open your eyes?"

Liu Yimian opened her mouth slightly, and slowly exhaled the pent-up chest pain, finally calming down a bit.

Then he grabbed Ji Wei's generous, icy palms just after taking a shower, and pressed them heavily on his hot cheeks.

The coldness and heat intertwined, Liu Yimian sighed and said, "It's so comfortable.