Chapter 56

When people are busy, the days go by quickly.

When Chen Sanwu came to Ji's house to pay back the money yesterday, he gloated and said that people from the gambling shop came to Liu Qing's house to ask for money. Liu Qing couldn't pay out his gambling debts, he only collected some interest money, and it was not easy to fool the people who left the gambling shop.

Liu Qing was so busy these days that he didn't show up outside for a long time. Presumably it was because the gambling shop came to collect debts and made a big fuss, and he himself was a face-saving person, so he was ashamed, so he didn't dare to show his face all of a sudden.

Even Xi Shi, who brought her steamed stuffed buns, disappeared on the West Street, and the pancakes were no longer sold.

Ji Wei deliberately picked a day with good weather, put on new clothes, brought the gambling contract, and went to Liu Qing's house to beg for money.

The so-called centipede is dead but not stiff. It is really difficult for a bastard like Liu Qing who has many friends and friends to empty out his family all at once. If he hadn't owed a large amount of gambling debts, I'm afraid Ji Wei wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasure of coming to collect debts so quickly.

When Ji Wei arrived at the door of Liu Qing's house, the door was closed tightly. He knocked on the door several times, but he didn't hear anything.

But he didn't care, he knocked on the door vigorously, yelling that if he didn't open the door, he would tear it down. He yelled several times and called out all the people around him. The people in the room couldn't sit still, so they finally came running open the door.

"Why are you?" The fear and fear on Liu Qing's daughter-in-law's face disappeared after seeing Ji Wei.

She patted her chest and turned sideways, letting Ji Wei in. With no one in the way, I immediately saw people poking their heads out to watch the excitement.

Liu Qing's daughter-in-law glared fiercely, and scolded: "What are you looking at? Look again and I'll dig out your eyeballs!"

Her fierce image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people on weekdays. Although it was only a taste threat, the others quickly retracted their necks and closed the door.

"What are you doing here! The dead ghost hasn't come back for several days, and I don't know which bitch he went to fool around with. It's good to die on the belly of a bitch!" Liu Qing's daughter-in-law followed Ji Wei cursingly, seeing that he hadn't been there for a long time. Talk, only to shout unhappily.

"It's been said that he's not here, what did you go in for?"

"He hasn't come back for a few days?"

"After the people from the gambling shop came, they haven't come back." Liu Qing's wife became angry when she mentioned what happened that day.

Liu Qingke never said that he owed the gambling house twelve taels of silver and mortgaged the land deed. Where do I go to raise such a large sum of money in these five days? If I can't raise it, it means that I don't even have a house to live in.

Not only Liu Qing was in a hurry, but also Liu Qing's wife was so anxious that she had no time to talk to Liu Qing. She borrowed money everywhere, but she also hit a wall everywhere. Even if it was her natal family, she lost contact with Liu Qing's wife early on. Even if she begged for it in a low voice, she only borrowed one or two taels of silver, which is nothing more than a drop in the bucket.

"This guy who kills thousands of dollars, why don't he die? Even if he gambles, he still has to lose the only house in the family. Where can I borrow so much money? I sold all the valuable things in the house, and now I don't even have a pot left... ..." The grievances of these days all broke out, Liu Qing's daughter-in-law was crying while talking, looking very miserable, and even forgot Liu Qing once said that Ji Wei didn't deal with him very much.

"I don't know if Liu Qing told you that he still owes me twenty taels of silver." Ji Wei walked around the yard and said slowly.

"If I see him--what!" The crying voice of Liu Qing's daughter-in-law suddenly split, thousands of words were stuck in her throat, and she couldn't say a word, just stood there blankly, staring at Ji Wei , as if he was just joking.

"Two, twenty taels... This joke is not funny at all, I must have heard it wrong." Liu Qing's daughter-in-law walked towards the house in a daze, and when she passed by Ji Wei, he grabbed her neckline.

Liu Qing's daughter-in-law screamed, yelling that Ji Wei took advantage of him.

"Whether I took advantage of you or not, you know it yourself. Liu Qing made a bet with me at the beginning, and the bet was twenty taels of silver. He lost now, and I just came to ask for money." Ji Weileng Talk about the matter with a face.

"What did the dead ghost bet with you? Isn't it enough to bet in the gambling house!"

"He, bet with me—" Ji Wei suddenly remembered what Liu Yimian said in the cell back then, and said with a smile, "He bet on buns Xishi's stall business can beat me, but the steamed stuffed bun Xishi hasn't been out of the stall for several days, obviously I won."

Liu Qing's daughter-in-law picked her ears, thinking that she had misheard.

"The dead ghost bet with you, what's the matter with shutting up Baozi Xishi?" After she finished speaking, she seemed to have thought of something, and the expression on her face gradually became ferocious.

"It turned out to be Baozi Xishi, that bitch! I must cut her off!"

Liu Qing's daughter-in-law rushed towards the door, but before the door was opened, she turned around and rushed into the house again, and when she came out, she had a handful of her in her hand. kitchen knife.

She pushed open the door, and the person who was eavesdropping on the corner outside couldn't hide for a while, and met her face to face. Seeing the shiny kitchen knife, they all ran away in fright, how dare they touch the bad luck of this tigress.

After she went out, Ji Wei followed her slowly and walked towards West Street. He walked slowly, and when he reached West Street, many people were gathering in a circle to watch the excitement.

When he got closer, he saw blood on the ground.

The person who bled was not Liu Qing, nor was it Baozi Xishi who fell to the ground, but Liu Qing's daughter-in-law who yelled aggressively and slashed someone with a knife.

Her arms and sleeves were completely soaked in blood, and she fell to the side, so frightened that she lost the strength to speak.

"This is?" Ji Wei stood at the door and asked curiously.

"I don't know what's going on, I just came here not long ago."

"I was shopping on the side of the road just now, and I saw this woman rushing towards me with a knife, so I followed her to have a look." "Oh, you do

n't know, she called a slut and a vixen all the way. It's ugly."

"As soon as we met, I was going to chop up the steamed stuffed bun, but Liu Qing stopped me."

Liu Qing just glanced here, and the speaker shrank his neck and lowered his voice, for fear of being heard by him.

"Is this woman Liu Qing's daughter-in-law? When Liu Qing wasn't paying attention, she rushed towards Baozi Xishi. Liu Qing kicked Baozi Xishi. Baozi Xishi was fine. The knife just dropped her hand and cut off the other hand. This dissatisfaction is full of blood, everyone is frightened."

"No one is going to call for a doctor?" Ji Wei frowned, the wound looked not shallow, and if he allowed the blood to flow down like this, he might lose too much blood.

"Yeah, why didn't anyone go to call, probably haven't come yet."

"Go away! What are you looking at!" Liu Qing kicked the person who came to the door, almost breaking his nose , yelled a few words in a rage, and was about to close the door.

How could Ji Wei let him close the door, and immediately stepped forward and pressed the door panel, and said with a smile: "Brother Liu, when will you give me the money you owe me?" "When will I owe

you money!" When he didn't see Ji Wei, Liu Qing only suffers from the gambling debts of the gambling house. Seeing Ji Wei, he remembered the broken bet between them again. The gambling debts are about to be paid off, so there is still extra spare money for that prodigal girl, Baozi Xishi, to set up a stall.

Ji Wei took out the contract from his arms, spread it out, and swept it around for everyone.

Liu Qing rushed over to snatch the contract, Ji Wei had been on guard for a long time, stood on tiptoe to avoid the hand, quickly folded the contract and stuffed it into his arms.

"You guys have seen it, there are fingerprints on it! Liu Qing made a bet with me, saying that whoever can't sell the stall first will lose. I let Aunt Zhou set up a stall on the street every day. If you don't believe me, everyone go and see." Ji Wei smiled and glanced at the furious Liu Qing, dragged his tone and said in a particularly annoying tone, "It seems that Baozi Xishi hasn't gone out for a long time."

Then After hearing Ji Wei's words, everyone looked at Baozi Xishi.

Baozi Xishi immediately raised her sleeves and covered her face, but she was still a step too late, the bruises on her body were very conspicuous, and many people around her muttered softly.

"She just has something to do and she's not feeling well. She can set up a stall in a few days." Liu Qing gritted his teeth and looked at Ji Wei, as if he wanted to kill Ji Wei with his eyes.

"You are a married man, what do you say when you stay in Baozi Xishi's house all day ?

"

Came here." Mentioning Liu Qing's daughter-in-law, Ji Wei glanced at her. The doctor hasn't been here for a long time, she has bled for a long time, and her complexion can be called ugly.

"Your daughter-in-law is already like this, but you don't care at all. Liu Qing, you are such a heartless thing." Ji Wei shook his head, walked quickly to Liu Qing's wife, tore a piece of fabric from his body, and firmly stabbed her wound to stop the bleeding.

Liu Qing's daughter-in-law was extremely weak, sweating profusely on her forehead, thanked Ji Wei in a low voice, closed her eyes and fell to the ground panting.

"Get out of the way, the doctor is here!"

Someone shouted, and the old doctor of Xinglin Hall panted heavily and pushed through the crowd. Seeing Ji Wei again, he thought it had something to do with him, then looked at Baozi Xishi, Liu Qing and others, and made up a big drama by himself, but it was far from the truth.

Without waiting for others to speak, he first took out a bottle of hemostatic powder from the box, instructing Ji Wei to tear off his sleeve and pour the white powder on the bloody wound.

The sudden pain caused Liu Qing's daughter-in-law to cry out in pain.

After the yelling, she suddenly stared at Liu Qing and started cursing, almost the most vicious curse she had ever heard in her life.

Mr. Wu gave her good medicine, and gave Liu Qing's daughter-in-law a pill to invigorate Qi. Although her legs were weak due to excessive blood loss, she was still able to stand up. She walked up to Baozi Xi Shi and spat at her.

"Bitch, seduce @引有妇的男人, wait until the pig cage is soaked!"

After speaking, Liu Qing's daughter-in-law turned around and walked out without even looking at Liu Qing. When passing by Liu Qing, he stretched out his hand to pull her, but she shook her hard, and left without looking back.

"How about it, people are gone, how about we settle the score?"

Liu Qing stared at Ji Wei's chest, where there was a deed, stamped and marked with the twenty taels of silver he owed.

As long as that piece of paper is gone...

Liu Qing squeezed his back molars hard, tensed his body, and when Ji Wei looked away, a hungry tiger rushed towards Ji Wei, knocked him to the ground, and hurriedly greeted Baozi Xishi.

"Come here quickly!" He sat on Ji Wei's back, holding Ji Wei's hands firmly, "Take out the piece of paper from his clothes, and tear it up quickly!"

Ji Wei is strong, but Liu Qing is not afraid Let more.

With tears in her eyes, Baozi Xishi hadn't pulled out of Liu Qing's daughter-in-law's threat just now, she reached for Ji Wei's collar with trembling hands, before she got close, she was bitten by Ji Weiyi and screamed out.

"Useless stuff! You can't do this well!"

Ji Wei tried his best and refused to let go, Liu Qing could only free one hand to pinch Ji Wei's neck, but as soon as he relaxed his hand, Ji Wei let go and rolled to the side, instantly throwing Liu Qing off his body Going down, he got up awkwardly, and found a stool in the room facing Liu Qing.

"Scheming behind the scenes, Liu Qing deserves to be Liu Qing, as despicable as before!" If Liu Qing hadn't suddenly hit the original owner from behind, the original owner has rich experience, how could he be beaten like that.

Unwilling to give up, Liu Qing rushed forward again with a roar, ignoring the severe pain from the stool hitting his body, and wrestled with Ji Wei.

Another bloodshed, another brawl, such a big event, how could it not alarm Zhu Butou in Changliu Town. Even if he didn't know, someone would always go to inform him.

It took half an hour, but Zhu Tutou didn't delay for a moment, put on his official uniform and equipped with a knife, and rushed towards here at high speed.

The door of the room was closed tightly, and Zhu Butou was not polite, and together with the two men beside him, the three of them kicked the door open with one kick.

"Stop!" Zhu Butou took a closer look, "Why are you two again?!"

The blood on the ground was still bleeding a lot, but he glanced around sharply and didn't see any injuries.

The author has something to say: Brother Ji is about to enter the palace for the second time hhhh