Chapter 41

Lin Tai is just a scholar, he studies all day long, so he doesn't know that Ji Wei is such a character. Seeing Lin Yaozu's surprised look, he realized it later.

"Is this person famous?" Ke Lintai recalled that his classmates and friends were all laughing at this person named Ji Wei, who foolishly printed his name on a piece of paper.

"Famous, but it's not a good reputation." Lin Yaozu briefly explained to Ji Wei, Lin Tai let out an ah, shocked and speechless.

"How could it be him! Is this a person?"

"It seems to be."

Lin Yaozu was also puzzled.

"But no matter who made this cookie, it's amazing and talented."

Lin Yaozu has two shops, one selling pastries and the other selling sugar water, both of which are not located in the same place. The business of the Tangshui shop is neither bad nor bad, and it will inevitably be more lively in summer.

But the pastry shop is bad.

In the past few months, another pastry shop has opened on the same street, and it sells more tricks.

In addition, the newly opened shop has different tastes, everyone tastes new, the business of the pastry shop has dropped a lot, Lin Yaozu didn't take much effort.

He has thought about changing the chef, or adding more special pastries. But whether it is changing the master or adding new products, it cannot be done in a day or two.

He was very worried, but when he saw the cookie, an idea came to his mind.

He hadn't thought of this before, after all, he was very popular in the academy @热, so he didn't need anyone to take a share of the action.

But now hearing Lin Tai talk about it, I am quite moved.

Those who do business need to be flexible in their minds, dare to think and act, and take the initiative to take a step ahead of others, in order to dig out financial resources that others cannot.

Lin Yaozu had this idea, and soon took the time to go to Changliu Town.

...

Ji's house in West Lane.

In the morning Liu Yimian went to Aqiu's house again and found an errand to tell him. This job is not difficult, it just took over the work that Liu Yimian did before, cooking soup and serving tea, and doing errands. Money is half less than physical labor, but for Ah Qiu, it is still a lot.

As for Liu Yimian, Ji Wei wants him to study hard and deliver snacks to Zhang's house for him every few days. He only needs to study and think more with Zhang Xiucai, and he doesn't need to worry about other things.

When Liu Yimian came back, he brought half a catty of prawns, stir-fried scallions, ginger, salt, wine and sugar over high heat, the prawns were delicious, sweet and fresh, the method Ji Wei taught him last time.

"Brother Ji, why do you want to bet with that bully?" Liu Yimian couldn't understand at all.

From what he saw and heard in the prison, he decided that Liu Qing was an out-and-out lunatic. If he was in a hurry, he would be able to do anything, and he wished that he would not have anything to do with him in the future.

Ji Wei also didn't want Liu Yimian to be worried, and kept covering this matter, and didn't dare to tell him, but there will always be a day when something happens.

The deed is pressed @in the cabinet, and the cabinets at home are all tidied up by Liu Yimian. He took out the clothes at the bottom of the box to bask in the sun, and saw the deed held underneath.

It was just a curious glance, but it frightened Liu Yimian.

This is twenty taels of silver!

Ji Wei smiled wryly, thinking that she still hadn't escaped.

"Even if we don't want to cause trouble, this trouble will still come to us. If Liu Qing didn't let Baozi Xishi steal the business, how could I make this bet with him? In the end, they still refuse to let me go." Ji Wei restrained his smile Meaning, eyes with a cold light.

"People like them bully the weak and fear the strong. Only when the pain is severe will they dare not do anything wrong. I never do things that I'm not sure of, so don't worry." Liu Yimian hummed, and finally took a reassurance

.

He put a well-cooked prawn into Ji Wei's bowl and urged him to taste it.

The stir-fried river prawns are live shrimps salvaged from the river early in the morning. The meat is firm and elastic, with a hint of sweetness when chewed.

The lunch for the two of them was simple, just a plate of stir-fried river prawns and a bowl of steamed eggs with cheese. Ji Wei ate quickly, and asked Liu Yimian to take the prepared biscuits and donuts to Zhang home, got up and left.

Ji Wei first went to the house of Mrs. Lin, who raised cattle. It happened that she went home to cook. Before she had time to go out to set up a stall, Ji Wei came to the door.

The two families are not very close, but with the affection of helping Ji Wei before, they have gotten closer. But most of them only said a few more words when they were on the street, and when they came back to Mrs. Lin's house, it was when Ji Wei came to borrow an ox cart.

"Second Sister-in-law Lin, I came to disturb you again." Seeing that Second Sister-in-law Lin was carrying a bucket of water in her hand, Ji Wei hurried forward to help her carry the water into the house.

"Come to borrow an ox cart? The cart is not here, and Han Ge has gone to the field." Mrs. Lin's family has a piece of land, and they have planted a lot of grain, and the cattle are used to plow the land. Recently, I want to renovate the soil and replant some fruits and vegetables, and the cattle are often taken to the field.

"No, I'm here to find my sister-in-law, not to borrow an ox cart." Ji Wei's words made Second Sister-in-law Lin confused. They didn't have much contact with each other, so why did they come to her?

"What's the matter with me?"

"I see that my sister-in-law's business is not usually good, and I want to teach you the skill of making pancakes. How about it? Do you want to learn?" "

I don't have time to chat with you, there is still a lot of work to do." Second sister-in-law Lin said sternly face, turned away and was about to leave.

"Sister-in-law misunderstood me, this is the truth." Ji Wei told Second Aunt Lin that she would no longer go to the street for a while. He also said that it was a reward for her to go to the county government to testify for him.

Second Aunt Lin saw that Ji Weiwei was serious and didn't seem to be joking, so she didn't refuse much. Anyway, it was Ji Wei who wanted to send it to your door, so if you don't learn it, you won't learn it.

The matter on the stove can't trouble Mrs. Lin. After learning with Ji Wei for less than half an hour, he already has seventy to eighty percent of his appearance, which is even more similar than that bun Xishi.

Second Aunt Lin couldn't help sighing, "It looks so complicated, but it's the same thing when you sit up." "

No."

"Then I will really go to the street in the future?"

"Although I go, but it's best to go to the East Street. Aunt Zhou staggered." Ji Wei looked at Second Sister Lin for a moment, and explained, "I also taught Aunt Zhou, and I plan to find Sister Chunhua in a while, and then you will be on the same street, and no one will be in the way." Second Sister Lin sent Ji Wei

out Sometimes, I admire him from the bottom of my heart.

If it were her, she wouldn't be able to do what Ji Wei did.

Watching Ji Wei go away, Second Aunt Lin planned to wait for her husband to come back from the field and discuss this matter with him. After all, she set up a stall opposite Ji Wei at the beginning, but she was really envious of his prosperous business.

The capital is not much, and I can afford it.

The author has something to say: My cousin came to play with me, so I am a short Er Gengjun _(:з」∠)_