Chapter 85

"I said, you should grow up faster." Ji Wei teased, "Why, you don't want to?" "

No, I... I thought I heard it wrong!"

Liu Yimian was a little speechless, and the two Looking at Ji Wei with bright eyes, he said boldly and shyly, "Will Brother Ji marry me?" "

Did you forget our agreement? I said, if you can grow to the height of my ear, I will marry you Go through the door. There is still an inch under it, and we need to work harder." Ji Wei scratched Liu Yimian's small and straight nose, and clenched his hand.

This situation that has been dreamed many times has actually come true under such an opportunity!

Liu Yimian didn't know what to say, she just felt her eyes sore and swollen, just as she lowered her head, two streams of heat came out of her eye sockets and dripped onto the ground.

"Fool, why are you crying? Do you think that if you lower your head, I won't be able to see it?" Ji Wei pinched his jaw, raised Liu Yimian's head, shook his head and sighed, "Don't think so much, in this world, I have no relatives, From now on, you and I will depend on each other. Are you afraid?"

Liu Yimian's eyes were red and wet, and she shook her head firmly, "I'm not afraid! As long as I'm by Brother Ji's side, I won't be afraid when the sky falls." Ji Wei chuckled lightly

: "At such a young age, the words are quite pleasant. Let's go, don't delay." After speaking, he didn't go to the stables, but went straight out of the gate of the academy.

"Didn't you say we're going to pick up the books? Where are we going?"

"A date!"

Liu Yimian was dragged by Ji Wei and ran all the way to keep up with him. Hearing these two words, she murmured in confusion: "A date? What is it?" ?"

"I know that when you arrive at the academy, you will definitely never leave the gate of the academy. It's hard for you and me to meet each other. Are you still trapped in a place a few feet square? Always come to see the prosperity of Daxi Town Street market?" Ji Wei walked a few steps, and suddenly thought, "You said you were originally from Daxi Town, so you should be more familiar with this place, why don't you take me shopping?" Liu Yimian hesitated, seeing Ji Wei's excited

appearance , couldn't bear to be disappointed, and didn't refuse, just like that, the two held hands and walked to the nearest market to the academy.

The two men walked hand in hand on the road, which is easy to attract attention. After they looked carefully and found that one of the teenagers had a red mole between his eyebrows, it turned out to be brother, many men and women who had never seen him kept turning their heads to look at Liu Yimian.

Liu Yimian, who seldom goes out, doesn't like dealing with people, and suddenly became the focus of attention, this feeling is really uncomfortable. She retreated half a step shyly, hiding behind Ji Wei, trying to use Ji Wei's generous shoulders to block her face, but was pulled out by Ji Wei.

"What are you afraid of? With me here, they can still eat you? Just look at it, and you won't lose a piece of meat." This kind of statement

is novel. Although what Ji Wei said is simple, Liu Yimian still finds it difficult to get used to it. He didn't dare to look at the people around him, so he could only hang down slightly, looking at the ground in front of him, for fear of meeting people.

Seeing this, Ji Wei shook his head and said: "Whatever you are afraid of, you have to do more. If you shrink back when you are in trouble, you will stop moving forward, and it will be difficult to make progress. It is like when you are studying in an academy, you will always meet people who look down on you. If it doesn't come true to fulfill their wish, is Zhang Xiucai going to waste Zhang Xiucai's recommendation to drop out of the academy?"

"No! No! I will not let Ji Ge and Zhang Xiucai down, I will study hard!" Liu Yimian held tightly The fist of his right hand was placed by his side, and his eyes were firm.

"Look, you know what to do when you study, so why can't you figure out something simpler than studying? It's not too difficult, raise your head and chest out, like me, they look at you, you Just look back at them openly, maybe they are still embarrassed by you."

"Really?" Liu Yimian asked curiously.

"Then if you don't try, how will you know if it's true?"

Encouraged by Ji Wei's words, Liu Yimian finally plucked up the courage to raise her head, looking around eagerly. All of a sudden, he met the curious eyes of those passers-by, and he subconsciously wanted to shrink back. He could think of Ji Wei's words, and he resisted the movement of bowing his head, and just looked straight at that person.

Seeing this, the young man also felt a little rude, showing embarrassment, and turned his head away.

"Brother Ji!" Liu Yimian tugged on Ji Wei's sleeve and raised her voice happily, "It's true! It's true!

" What are they? As long as you have a clear conscience, you can hold your head up and hold your chest high." Ji Wei pinched Liu Yimian's palm and said in a gentle tone.

"En!" Liu Yimian nodded vigorously.

Daxi Town is huge, almost equivalent to two Changliu Towns. The street not far from the county school is also quite lively. Before nightfall, many stalls had already been set up on the road, and the shouts were up and down. From time to time, vendors ran to the street to attract customers.

"Grandpa, let's take a look at the jewelry? It's cheap and beautiful, and it's very suitable for your husband!" The young businessman was well-informed, and he knew the relationship between the two when he saw Liu Yimian, so he picked a jade bracelet from the shelf. , and handed it to Ji Wei, "Look! This table is full of water. It's a good piece of jade, and it's not expensive. It only costs five dollars!" Ji Weiwei was stunned, thinking

of the ancestral jade bracelet under the wardrobe at home, and opened the door to the dealer. hand, "No need."

They went out for several steps, and Ji Wei noticed that Liu Yimian had looked back at the stall, thinking that he wanted the jade bracelet, so he stopped and wanted to pull him back.

"If you like it, I'll buy it for you."

"No, I don't like it, I just took a look."

Liu Yimian had a pure heart, and if he had any thoughts, it would be written on his face.

Ji Wei saw that he really didn't seem to be interested in the jade bracelet, and he didn't force it. He just thought about it silently. Ji's mother once said that the jade bracelet was a family heirloom of Ji's family and was specially passed on to his daughter-in-law. It's a pity that she went early, so she couldn't hand over the jade bracelet to her in person, and asked Ji Wei to give her the bracelet after adjusting the candidates.

Ji Weiyuan never thought that there would be a time to use this bracelet.

But now he is supporting the body of the original owner, so it is perfect for Liu Yimian.

He was thinking about this in his heart, and there was a little silence on the road. After smelling the fragrance of the food, he dragged Liu Yimian into a restaurant with colorful flags hanging at the door.

As soon as they entered the store, waiters came up to greet them and ask them what they wanted.

"What do you want to eat?" Ji Wei looked at Liu Yimian and asked him to order.

Liu Yimian doesn't have a strong need for food, as long as he can be with Ji Wei, even if it's leftovers, he will be happy.

So he just shook his head and let Ji Wei decide.

"Okay then, I'll just order a few signature dishes. Pork trotter feet, vegetarian steamed duck, pan-fried tofu... two more servings of rice, that's all." Ji Wei wanted to order two more dishes, but Liu Yimian was at the table He tugged at the corner of his clothes.

When the waiting waiter left, Liu Yimian said: "If you order too much, you won't be able to finish it, three are enough."

Ji Wei knew what Liu Yimian meant, so she agreed with a smile without revealing it.

It was not time for dinner yet, and there were not many people eating in the restaurant. Including the two tables, there were only three tables with diners in total, which was not considered noisy.

Ji Wei asked if there was any difficulty in homework, Liu Yimian didn't want to make Ji Wei worry about it, so she shook her head and denied, "Mr.'s lectures are very interesting, and if there is anything I don't understand, Lin Tai, Mian Guang and others will help me after class." Patiently answer, there is nothing wrong with it, Ji Ge don't worry."

But Liu Yimian didn't know that what was right about him was not right at all in Ji Wei's ears.

"The academy is full of men, will it be inconvenient for you to be in there? Otherwise, I will rent you a room near the academy. It is clean and no one will disturb you. It is convenient." I haven't figured it out before, and I haven't paid attention to it. these details. But now that Ji Wei has put Liu Yimian in his heart, how can he tolerate someone like Zhao Mianguang who follows him every day and lives among men.

Just thinking about it makes Ji Wei irritable.

After Ji Wei finished speaking, seeing Liu Yimian's face showing embarrassment, he didn't speak for a long time, and asked, "What's wrong? You don't want to?" "

Then... will Brother Ji be there?"

"The shops on North Street have just started, how can I tell @身到这里." Ji Wei rubbed Liu Yimian's head, a little guilty, "When the shop opens to the gate of the county school, I'll come to accompany you, how about it?" Liu Yimian pursed her lips, smiled slightly,

showing He squeezed a small dimple, "Okay, then I'll wait for Brother Ji."

He hesitated for a moment, but still rejected Ji Wei's proposal, "I appreciate Brother Ji's kindness. Although it is more convenient to move out of the school building It's cleaner, but there are fewer people to accompany. Ji Ge is not by my side, sometimes...sometimes I am very lonely." At the end, the voice was low, if Ji Wei hadn't leaned in front of Liu Yimian, I'm afraid I wouldn't have heard what he said.

Just as Liu Yimian was about to lean back and opened the distance between the two, Ji Wei sat up straight.

"I see." Ji Wei reached out and poured a cup of tea.

"I'm just...just..." Seeing that he didn't speak, Liu Yimian thought Ji Wei was unhappy, but she didn't know how to explain it. He was not a glib person in the first place, but he was even more clumsy in front of Ji Wei, and suddenly he was at a loss for words.

"Why are you nervous? You just want friends, it's normal." Ji Wei pushed a full cup of tea to Liu Yimian, "I sent you to the county school, a large part of which is to want you to have some friends. Just now The suggestion is that I didn't think well, so don't take it to heart."

"I know you are... thinking of me." Liu Yimian's fair cheeks were slightly red, her tone was soft and gentle, her eyes looking at Ji Wei were like autumn water, shy and shy Heart pounding.

Ji Wei grabbed his palm on the table bewitchingly, raised it to his lips, and pecked lightly.

Neither of them spoke.

In the dark, there seemed to be a numb and strange and unpredictable atmosphere spreading between the two of them.

It lasted until Xiaoer yelled to serve the food, and then broke this weird silence.

"Come on, try this pig's trotter!" Ji Wei coughed in embarrassment, picked up a big pig's trotter, and put it in Liu Yimian's bowl to hide his guilty conscience.

As for Liu Yimian, she didn't dare to look at Ji Wei, even her neck turned red.

"I'll take the book and send you back after I've finished eating, and then I'll go back to Changliu Town." Ji Wei said suddenly after half of the meal.

"Although heat stroke is just a minor illness, the lingering temperature is still there in the evening. If... if it gets worse, I'm not at home, and no one can take care of you. Why don't you rest here for a night, and it's not too late to leave!" Liu Yimian said a little said urgently.

He didn't think much about it, he just felt that he would see Ji Wei only once in ten days, not to mention that he was extraordinarily gentle and considerate today, he was reluctant to give up, and was afraid of seeing Ji Wei again next time, and the two returned to the original point.

"Then—" Ji Wei thought for a while, Zhao Hu can take care of the things in the shop alone, even if he is not there, it doesn't matter, so he agreed, "Well, I will be busy for a while when I go back, and there is probably nothing I can do. I come to see you often, and I won't be leaving today."

Liu Yimian was so happy that her appetite improved a lot, and she finished eating a piece of pig's trotter in just a few mouthfuls.