Chapter 116

Because I ate a lot on the night of my birthday, even after sleeping, I didn't feel hungry the next day. Coupled with the fact that the manager of the shop is capable and experienced, Ji Wei rests at the head of the bed and talks to Liu Yimian casually.

When Wenxuan and Lin Tai walked in with a stack of papers, Ji Wei's hand was still on Liu Yimian's cheek.

When an outsider saw the two getting close, Liu Yimian blushed, turned her head to the side, and said, "I wrote two pages of scriptures, but I don't want to take advantage of them. Come and read them for me." Although he didn't write many scriptures

, , but the framework is well-versed in the chest, and almost all the commonly used bibliographies can be memorized, so it is not too difficult to pick up a pen and write one. It's just that it is not as good as other students in terms of relevance and depth of discussion.

At this time, mentioning this is just to ease the embarrassment.

Lin Tai knew it in his heart, but he didn't expose it. He rubbed his nose and laughed twice, spread the scriptures written in his hand on the table, suddenly looked up at Ji Weiwei, and said coolly: "Mr. Ji is a businessman, time is precious. , listen to these things here, can you understand?"

Good guy, this is an order to evict guests.

Ji Wei shook her head helplessly, of course she wouldn't care about Lin Tai, a half-grown child. After getting up from the bed, tie the money bag on the shelf to the belt.

"I'll go out and buy some sugar water for you, so I won't disturb your studies."

When he was alone, he walked very fast. Seeing that he was about to leave the academy through the bamboo forest, a person caught up behind him and waved at him, "Master Ji, Mr. Ji, please stop!"

Ji Wei slowed down and turned to look at the person when he heard the voice. He didn't know that person, but his face was still somewhat familiar.

He thought about it carefully, and probably saw it in the school building, and met several times, but never spoke. He nodded politely at him and asked him what he wanted to do.

"It's not me, it's the head of the mountain." He just had something to do, so he went to see the head of the mountain. Before leaving, the head of the mountain asked him to call for someone. He saw him from a distance on the road, but he didn't dare to recognize him. Seeing that he was going far away, he caught up with him and called for someone.

Ji Wei was a little puzzled, "Why did the head of the mountain call me?"

"I don't know, I think the head of the mountain has his own intentions."

"Thank you." Ji Wei said goodbye to the other party with his hands clasped. On the day he first came to the county school, he sent a letter of introduction, so he knew how to get there.

The mountain is long and quiet, and lives in the bamboo house behind the mountain. Behind the house, there is a gurgling mountain stream falling from a high place, and a lot of chrysanthemums are planted. It is early autumn at this time, and the chrysanthemums of various colors are in bud, just like a paradise, but there is a special scene.

The door of the bamboo house was half open, as if waiting for him.

Ji Wei reached out and knocked on the door subconsciously, and there was a clear answer from inside: "Come in." The

head of the mountain is nearly fifty years old, but his back is straight, his figure is thin, he only looks at his back, and his long hair flutters , floating free and easy, not like an old man.

Ji Wei bowed slightly to show his respect, and the head of the mountain was still holding a pen, lowering his head and writing on a long piece of paper the size of a table.

It wasn't until the last stroke was full @满收口 that I put the pen on the table, took a cloth to wipe my hands, and gestured to him: "Sit down.

" Nodded, made a cup of tea, put it in front of Ji Wei, motioned him to taste it, and said leisurely: "A lot of things have happened in these days. Although I don't teach, I have heard about it. Although Yimian is not an ordinary person , but he is diligent, studious and friendly with others, the Academy will never slack off because of his status. As the head of the mountain, I did not teach the other children well and made them be contemptuous and rude. I should apologize for this."

Ji Wei was taken aback, he didn't expect a person with the status of Shanzhang to apologize to him. It's just that it was Liu Yimian who was hurt at this time, not him. The head of the mountain called him to talk, which always made Ji Wei a little confused.

Seeing Ji Wei's puzzled look, the head of the mountain explained: "You sent people here because you trusted the county school. Now that you have let down your trust, I apologize to you for this.

" As long as Mian Mian can do well, there is nothing on my side. I'm just afraid that he won't receive fair treatment here and can't keep up with everyone's progress." After all, a lecturer won't stop for anyone. People keep coming in or leaving, and the level is different, so you can only make up for it yourself.

Liu Yimian's foundation is too shallow, which is what worries Ji Wei the most.

"He told me that if he wants to take part in the county examination next spring, if he can pass the examination, he can catch up with Qiu Wei." Ji Wei looked worried. When he woke up in the morning, he was afraid that Liu Yimian's confidence would be damaged, so in order to comfort him If so. But from the bottom of my heart, I was still a little worried that he had hoped too much and would be hit by then.

"There are not many scholars who pass the exam once, and many of them pass the exam several times. It's good to practice more and feel the feeling of being in the exam room, but you don't need to be so concerned." The head of the mountain heard

that Ji Wei's concern, "The reason why I only called Mr. Ji is to talk about the child Yimian."

Ji Wei sat up straighter, with his upper body leaning slightly towards the mountain leader, "please tell me." "The

lecture in the academy The sir is good, the content of what he said is exquisite, but for him, it is a bit too advanced. At this time, his foundation is not solid, and he needs to learn more, memorize, think and think more. If he is too reluctant to catch up with the progress , It's like a castle in the air, empty but not real."

Ji Wei is not engaged in education, and has never thought about this problem before. He also asked Liu Yimian about his homework, and after hearing that there was no major problem, he put it down.

Now, after hearing what the head of the mountain said, I realized that the problem is not small. I was a little nervous for a while, and asked what to do.

"Because of my lax discipline, conflicts occurred many times. I decided to bring him to my side and personally guide Sanyue to make up for my mistakes." When he said this, Ji Wei showed joy.

Although the head of the mountain did not pass the Jinshi examination, he is a senior Juren. Qin, chess, calligraphy and painting can be said to be proficient in everything. He didn't want to be an official, so he gave up his interest in scientific research and returned to Daxi Town to become the head of the county school.

He has been in charge of the county school for ten years, and he has taught hundreds of scholars, not to mention nine other candidates, including one who passed the Jinshi examination and became an official in Beijing.

Even if he only took one hour a day to teach Liu Yimian, it would definitely be a great thing for Liu Yimian.

Ji Wei stood up to thank Liu Yimian, and was about to bow when he was stopped by the head of the mountain.

"There is no need to perform such a big gift. I live here alone, and it is not boring to have someone to accompany me." The head of the mountain smiled lightly, stroked his short beard, and said leisurely.

After the conversation with the head of the mountain was over, Ji Wei quickly came down from the back mountain. However, he left the county school empty-handed and planned to go to Fuxing Building to buy breakfast.

The concept of three meals a day is not popular in this era. Most people eat two meals a day, and brunch is mixed together. Only a few rich and noble families drink carefully and share carefully, so they have breakfast.

But at this point, Lin Tai and Wenxuan haven't eaten anything yet, and reading is exhausting. Anyway, Ji Wei is still there, so I buy them something to cushion their stomachs, and they feel more energetic when they read.

When I was about to leave the narrow alley at the gate of the county school, an old acquaintance came to greet me. She just glanced at him, leaned her head against the wall, and planned to pass him by.

Ji Wei recognized the person, how could he let him leave like this, immediately took two steps back, blocked Chen Peizhi's necessary place, and stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Chen Peizhi was very embarrassed these days. First, someone exposed him to be involved in the theft, and then the head of the mountain learned that he violated the rules of the courtyard and went to visit the flower building.

Regardless of whether it is the former or the latter, according to the rules of the court, they must not be lightly forgiven.

Therefore, he had a hard time in the academy these days. Except for a few good friends, everyone else hid in the dark and gossiped. The students headed by Lu Yushu didn't have any contact with him, and they ran against him everywhere.

Chen Peizhi had never been so cowardly, but he was warned by the head of the mountain. If he didn't want to be kicked out of the county school like Liu Chengyin, he had to behave with his tail between his legs.

Only then did I see Ji Wei, fearing that he would settle accounts with Liu Yimian after the autumn, so I avoided him.

Otherwise, according to his temper, how could it be so.

"I just want to ask Mr. Chen, how are you doing these days?" Ji Wei circled around him, and said with a sneer, "It's not easy to be squeezed by others, is it?" After he finished speaking, Chen Peizhi was

stunned Only then did he realize what he meant, with a look of disbelief on his face.

Fury flooded his face, making Chen Peizhi's cheeks flushed red with anger, "It's you! It's you who sued the head of the mountain! It must be you!" He was still arrogant in the county school, although he made

enemies Quite a few, but others still fear him. Otherwise, Chen Peizhi has been in power for a long time, so why is he being tricked now?

It's not that he hasn't guessed about Liu Yimian, but he just thinks that he doesn't have the guts to guess about Ji Wei at all.

Now the truth came to light, and the last strand of reason in Chen Peizhi's mind was broken.

"So what if it's me? So what if it's not? I advise Mr. Chen not to be impulsive, or you will regret it later." Ji Wei smiled back and distanced himself from Chen Peizhi.

It's just that Chen Peizhi is already dizzy with anger at this time, and there is only room for Ji Wei in his eyes. Seeing that Ji Wei was about to run, he followed closely.

They met in the middle of the alley, Ji Wei didn't run for long, and the two rushed to the street. In addition, Ji Wei provoked Chen Peizhi a few more words, and he immediately waved his fist and landed on Ji Wei.

Although Ji Wei turned away and avoided the force of his fist. But in the eyes of outsiders, Chen Peizhi's fist still hit Ji Wei fiercely.

Then Ji Wei fought back.

There is a lot of difference between the two in terms of height and body shape. Chen Peizhi is a scholar, no matter how strong he can be. He was trapped by Ji Wei in two or three strokes. At this time, the two of them had already been seen by countless people, and Ji Wei dragged him into the alley.

No matter how Chen Peizhi begged for mercy, Ji Wei beat him ruthlessly. But all of them avoided the vital parts and exposed @exposing parts, beyond the golden jade, nothing can be seen.

If you unbutton the skirt, you can see the bruises on Chen Peizhi's body that are almost like a dyeing workshop, and it hurts to touch.

Chen Peizhi curled up and groaned.

Ji Wei kicked him lightly, "That's enough, don't pretend to be dead. I'm going to do it wisely. I'll put some Chinese medicine wine on it and it'll be fine after a few days."

Chen Peizhi gave him a gouging look.

"This is just a warning to you. If you dare to attack my people next time, it won't be just like this." Ji Wei pretended to be surprised, "Just now you chased me on the street and beat me, you must have been seen. I don't know what happened Will it reach the ears of the head of the mountain? If so, maybe Chen Gongzi will be—"

Ji Wei dragged his tone and did not speak, but this did not prevent Chen Peizhi from jumping in the heart, and got up from the ground in fright, even the pain in his body Forgot too.

With a look of embarrassment on his face, he had no choice but to plead: "Master Ji, your lord has a lot of people, so please forgive me this time. I was the one who didn't know Mount Tai, so I attacked Liu Yimian. If there is another time, I will, I will Just..."

"What do you want?" Ji Wei looked at him coldly.

Chen Peizhi shivered, and blurted out: "I'll do whatever you want!"

Ji Wei smiled, "I'm not someone like you, so I can do whatever I want. It's just that the rules of the court are strict, and I hope Mr. Chen will be cautious. To do it again."