Chapter 99

As soon as Ji Wei's voice came into the carriage, Mr. Zhang stroked his gray beard with a smile, "Old Zheng, it seems that you two are destined for each other. Since we met on a narrow road, why not sit down and talk about it." After he finished speaking, he

teased He drove the curtain, and waved to Ji Wei with a smile, "It's me, Ji Xiaoyou, how about getting in the car?"

Ji Wei was going to see him, since he met him on the road, he had no reason to refuse, so he jumped on the car shaft neatly, and sat next to the groom, He clasped his fists and said, "I met you, sir, thank you for the gift."

"The gift giver is an old man, how can Xiaoyou Ji only thank him?" Mr. Zhang squinted his eyes.

"Thank you for your love, old man. Didn't Ji Wei send you a gift?" He lifted the food box and handed it to old man Zhang. @leg laugh out loud.

"Old Zheng, old Zheng, you are lucky!"

At this time, Zheng Yi naturally couldn't understand what his old friend meant.

He looked confused, and at the gesture of Mr. Zhang, he took the food box and opened the lid, his eyes widened.

It wasn't the shape of the thing that surprised him, but the smell had a strong coconut aroma. He just left the place where the coconuts were produced, how could he not recognize them?

Zheng Yi is a businessman. He has traveled all over the world for nearly ten years, and he has seen a world that even Mr. Zhang can't compare to. But at this time, he looked at the coconut tart in the box, but he didn't see how to make it with coconut.

He took a look from it, and suddenly clicked his tongue in amazement: "Little brother is not simple, I have never seen this thing from south to north, what is it?"

"This thing is called a coconut tart. I just made it on a whim, and it still has residual heat. Why don't you try it?" Ji Wei made a gesture of invitation, his eyes touched the doubts on Zheng Yi's face, showing a strong expression self-confidence.

This self-confidence comes from the repeated study and polishing of his previous life for twenty years!

"Then I won't be polite." Mr. Zhang moved quickly. When Zheng Yi was stunned, he reached out to take a coconut tart from the box and took a bite.

He was worried that this thing would be as hard as a cookie, but after biting into it, he realized that it was soft and sweet, nothing like a cookie.

"This taste..." Mr. Zhang didn't finish his sentence, he took another bite and savored it carefully.

After Zheng Yi gave him coconuts, Mr. Zhang cut open a lot of coconuts to drink the coconut juice, and became a little familiar with the taste of coconuts. It's just that when this familiar taste was condensed several times and came to his nostrils, he still couldn't help sighing when it spread between his lips and tongue.

"What? The old man is not satisfied with it?" Ji Wei raised his eyebrows.

In addition to the desserts with excellent taste, Mr. Zhang has always loved the cakes sent by Ji Wei. Seeing his expression, Ji Wei was a little puzzled.

Seeing his friend's expression, Zheng Yi ate a few mouthfuls out of curiosity, and couldn't help but also sighed.

Now Ji Wei was really puzzled, frowning and staring at the two old men, waiting for them to explain.

"We are really getting old." Zheng Yi shook his head and looked at his old friend beside him with a wry smile.

Mr. Zhang has known him for decades, so he naturally understands what Zheng Yi means.

Thinking that the two of them are already a hundred years old together, but they were overwhelmed by the young man in front of them. He is obviously only in his twenties, but he has such fantastic ideas.

Coconuts were brought by Zheng Yi from the south, and in Changliu Town and the nearby small places, they are rare things that you will never see. But even so, Ji Wei can come up with such a thing in such a short period of time, how can it not surprise the two of them?

"It's very good, and you are also very good." Mr. Zhang sighed again, and then showed a kind smile on his face, and even the wrinkles stretched out, "I smell this smell, it smells better than that Yue Wang's head Nong, I don't know what Ji Xiaoyou did?"

"Yue Wangtou?" Ji Wei repeated, turned away his face, and couldn't help laughing twice. It seems to be the name of coconut here, I didn't expect it to be so interesting.

"I didn't do anything, I just took the pulp and juice, processed it, and it became the coconut tart in front of me. It's good that you two like it. I still have a lot of Yue Wangtou at home. I will send some to the house next time." Come on."

Zheng Yi's eyes lit up, "I've never seen such a thing in other places. I heard from an old friend that you made dim sum, which is actually unique. It's a pity to live here." Mr.

Zhang Snorting, "How could I not know what you mean? It's just that if you don't even have a foundation, what else are you talking about?"

Two old men who are over fifty years old actually talked about his future in front of him. How could I not know. But what the two said, he didn't think about it.

As Mr. Zhang said, he has no foundation, and it is very difficult to leave Changliu Town. Now with the help of the Zhang family, it can shorten a lot of time. Ji Wei was not interested in this topic. Seeing that the conversation between Zheng Yi and Mr. Zhang had come to an end, he asked, "I wonder how many King Yue heads Mr.

Zheng brought this time?"

Now that the head of Yue Wang can be given to Mr. Zhang, it means that it is what is being sold this time.

In ancient times, traffic was blocked and underdeveloped. It was extremely impractical to go to the southernmost Yazhou to buy coconuts. In other words, if he wanted coconuts, Zheng Yi in front of him was his last hope.

It's not that Ji Wei has to make coconut products, but that coconuts are rare, and he doesn't want to miss this kind of flavor.

"Hundreds is nothing to worry about, my friend, are you interested?" Zheng Yi sat up straight without blinking his eyes, and looked at Ji Wei burningly.

"Take a look, both of you. In fact, this is made from the flesh of the king's head of Yue. After roasting, the fragrance is far better than the flesh. Actually, it's not to see if I'm interested, but to look at Mr. Zhang." Ji Wei looked at it with a smile. To the old man, no more words.

Zheng Yi turned his gaze to his old friend, and Old Master Zhang coughed in a low voice, "You kid, you have a good plan. If you have anything to do, just push it to the old man?" Old Master Zhang didn't tell Zheng Yi in detail about his cooperation with Ji

Wei Seeing Zheng Yi's doubts, he explained to him: "The relationship between me and Ji Xiaoyou is that I buy the raw materials for him and he is responsible for the production." Zheng Yi nodded, "That's easy to say, you can buy them

all, and save money. I'm going to run around again! These batches of King Yue's heads have just been picked from the trees. They are very fresh and can be stored for a period of time." "

You..." Mr. Zhang smiled, "I'll talk about this later. You have to go through detailed calculations, so how can you be so rash."

The carriage circled the street and stopped outside the inn where Zheng Yi stayed. After seeing off Zheng Yi, the old and the young in the car followed the carriage to Zhang's house to discuss about Zheng Yi's batch of coconuts.

Since this is a batch of stock, it will only be used less and less, and even the longer it is delayed, the greater the possibility of rot and deterioration. Therefore, how to use it needs to be cautious and cautious.

Mr. Zhang carefully asked Ji Wei how much to make coconut tarts. He originally thought that out of conservative calculations, he only bought half of the coconuts to avoid waste. After all, although he and Zheng Yi are old friends for many years, they are both businessmen.

It is the nature of businessmen to value profits, and naturally it will not change because of this.

However, after Ji Wei said that the minced coconut can be preserved for a long time, Mr. Zhang finally waved his palm and decided to take down his batch when he meets Zheng Yi next time.

Just this coconut tart, you can make money without losing money!

However, one coconut is used and one less, so naturally it cannot be used as a regular commodity in the store. Based on the combination of Ji Wei and Mr. Zhang, they planned to follow the example of moon cakes and sell them to the upper-class rich families.

These people are not short of money, what they lack is new gadgets.

All the desserts made by Ji Wei are unheard of in this world. They are already suitable for their appetite. With a little packaging, they can cause a craze like the original moon cake gift box!

The old and the young looked at each other and smiled, obviously foreseeing the near future.

"However, the person who used to paint for me has gone to the county school to study now. I still need to find another person. I'm afraid it will take some time." To customize the gift box, not only the printing workshop needs to help, but the gift box also needs to be redesigned.

Without the propaganda, Ji Wei was really worried about how to find suitable talents. Is it possible to go to the shopkeeper's recommendation again?

"Don't forget about me, old man." Mr. Zhang stroked his beard and said with a smile, "I'll take care of finding someone. When I find someone, I'll attract someone to see you. You need to hurry up." After finalizing the blueprints, I can find Jun Qi and let him rush out to work."

Before Ji Wei had no reputation, it took a lot of effort to sell all the mooncake gift boxes through Lu Zhanhong. With the market established by the previous moon cakes, selling coconut tart gift boxes can be said to be twice the result with half the effort.

After the two discussed the details, Ji Wei said goodbye and left.

*****

"I've been wronged——"

Ever since a group of people rushed to the bamboo house where the head of the mountain lived and came out, Zhang Xiaoman screamed to the sky, and fell unconscious on the ground.

It turned out that on their way to find the head of the mountain, they happened to run into Liu Chengyin, Chen Peizhi and others who came back from outside. Seeing this, they immediately pressed Zhang Xiaoman to find out what had happened, and dragged Zhang Xiaoman to find the head of the mountain.

Liu Yimian and the others simply explained what happened on the sidelines, but Chen Peizhi seemed to have witnessed it with his own eyes, and filled in a lot of details with oil and vinegar. The head of the mountain was furious, saying that Zhang Xiaoman had polluted the style of study in the academy, and he absolutely couldn't stay.

If Lu Yushu hadn't acted as a guarantor and vowed to find out the thief, the head of the mountain gave them more time, otherwise Zhang Xiaoman would no longer be a student of the academy at this time.

But no matter what, Zhang Xiaoman was already full of despair. The malicious suspicion from everyone and the heavy pressure in his heart made him breathless and finally passed out.

Liu Yimian sat by the bed, looked at the pale and thin Zhang Xiaoman, and sighed softly.

"What's wrong?" Lin Tai's expression was not very good.

For Zhang Xiaoman, they and Chen Peizhi almost had a fight in front of the head of the mountain. Although they seem to have gained a little advantage, if they can't catch the thief, Zhang Xiaoman will still leave with a grievance.

"I believe in Xiaoman, it can't be him." After a lot of noise, Liu Yimian finally calmed down. Contacting Zhang Xiaoman's previous behavior, he knew that this incident could never be done by Zhang Xiaoman.

"I don't believe it's him either!" Lin Tai frowned and muttered, "If it was him, a sow could climb a tree."

Usually Ji Baoshan, Zhao Mianguang and others would laugh, but now that the situation is serious, no one I have this idea.

"Then what are you going to do?" Lu Yushu held a paper fan in his hand, looked at Liu Yimian calmly, and slowly opened the fan, revealing a picture of green bamboo.

"Lin Tai, can you lend me some silver taels?" Liu Yimian asked suddenly.

"Okay, no problem, how much do you want?" Lin Tai nodded immediately, "I only have two taels on me, if it's not enough, I'll go home and get it!" "No, I have it."

Lu Yushu said with a smile.

"Two taels is more than enough." Liu Yimian sighed lowly, under their eyes, Zhang Xiaoman who was unconscious on the bed slowly opened his eyes.

"It's just that Xiaoman needs to be subdued for a few days."