Chapter 51

Two more days later, when the tofu buried with straw had grown white hairs, Ji Wei took out the tofu. The freshly fermented tofu is stinky and sour, until it is deep-fried in the oil pan until it turns golden brown, the smell will fade a lot.

During the process of frying stinky tofu, the smell lingered in the kitchen, forcing Liu Yimian not to stay any longer, so she had to move a table outside to cut side dishes.

Ji Wei cooked a portion of stinky tofu, the soup was prepared by himself, and it tasted so similar. The faint scent of garlic is intertwined with the taste of coriander, which does not dilute the smell of stinky tofu.

It's full-bodied and complex.

When Ji Wei handed Liu Yimian a bowl of stinky tofu, Liu Yimian couldn't bear it anymore, and ran away holding his nose, refusing to eat anything.

"Brother Ji, this stinks, I don't want to eat it!" Liu Yimian stood at the other end of the table, looking at the small bowl in Ji Wei's hand with fear, shaking her head desperately.

"Just try it! Didn't you always say that Brother Ji has a pair of magical hands? Since you say that, why don't you try it?" Ji Wei coaxed Liu Yimian, and slowly approached him.

He did say that, and he thought so.

Liu Yimian was blocked, unable to think of words to refute, hesitated for a while, Ji Wei had already grabbed his arm, and brought the small bowl emitting a strong stench to his nose.

There are sporadic oily spots in the clear soup, a little bit of minced garlic at the bottom, emerald green coriander leaves that are smoked by heat, and the fluffy and soft golden fried tofu cooked together. Would love to try it out.

"I'm not lying to you, try it?" Ji Wei picked up a piece of stinky tofu, brought it to Liu Yimian's mouth, ahed, and signaled him to open his mouth.

Liu Yimian looked at Ji Weiyi in embarrassment, as if she was going to die, she closed her eyes, shook her eyelashes, and opened her rosy lips.

At this moment, Ji Wei felt a faint sense of guilt, as if he was bullying a child.

No, he is sharing food.

Ji Wei made up his mind, blew the tofu to cool down, handed it to Liu Yimian's lips, and touched it, waiting for him to bite into it.

"Don't take too much, it's full of soup, be careful of burning your mouth." He said this too slowly, Liu Yimian was afraid of the strong taste, and was about to finish it all in one bite.

As a result, he took too big of a bite, and the hot soup inside the stinky tofu came out all of a sudden, making Liu Yimian cover his mouth and jump on the spot. If Ji Wei hadn't stood in front of him, he would have vomited it out long ago.

"I'm about to vomit, I'm about to vomit, I'll burn my skin soon." Ji Wei nervously put the bowl on the table, ran over to pull Liu Yimian's wrist, and pinched his jaw to make him open his mouth.

Liu Yimian's burnt lips turned even redder, thin sweat dripped from his forehead, tears filled his eyes, and he shook his head pitifully. When it was not so hot, I chewed and swallowed it, but I didn't taste it in detail.

"You child, tell you to spit it out, why don't you listen?" Ji Wei patted his head lightly, "Put your tongue out and let me have a look." Liu Yimian's cheeks were only slightly rosy, but when she

heard After Ji Wei's words, suddenly became popular.

He knew in his heart that Ji Wei didn't mean that, but his face was uncontrollably hot, he hesitated for a long time, and didn't want to stick out his tongue @头.

It wasn't until Ji Wei pinched his chin with some strength that Liu Yimian slowly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue @头.

The tip of the tongue was red, as if it had been scalded just now.

Ji Wei got a bowl of cold water, let Liu Yimian suck it, and when he felt his tongue @头痛 no longer hurt, he asked him how the stinky tofu tasted.

"It stinks a little bit, it should taste quite delicious, what do you think?"

Liu Yimian was scalded just now, so she didn't eat carefully. All he knew was that it wasn't that bad, Ji Wei asked, he quickly swallowed the water in his mouth, and ate another piece.

When he first entered, his face was wrinkled.

After biting through the layer of fried bean curd skin, the soup that was sucked inside flowed out along the gap.

Liu Yimian blew on it, took a small sip, several flavors of fragrant, numbing, hot, salty, and fresh exploded in his mouth, and his scalp tingled with excitement.

What kind of fairy tofu is this!

Liu Yimian marveled from the bottom of her heart, and when he swallowed the last mouthful, she blushed and apologized to Ji Wei in embarrassment.

"I was wrong."

"Where is the mistake?"

"Ji Ge is so powerful, I shouldn't doubt Ji Ge."

"For the sake of your sincerity, I will punish you to eat it up."

Ji Wei laughed Made a sound, rubbed Liu Yimian's head, went to the kitchen, and cooked stinky tofu soup.

When he was done, he poured it into the cleaned bucket, found a lid to cover it, took the spoon and chopsticks, and planned to go out.

Seeing Liu Yimian's appearance of going out with him, Ji Wei patted his forehead amusedly.

"It's hard to be quiet, why don't you hurry up and study? It's enough for me to accompany Aunt Zhou."

Liu Yimian wants to study, but Ji Wei also wants to make cookies.

The yard is always so lively, it takes several days to have a quiet meeting, and it takes time to read a book.

Ji Wei stared at Liu Yimian going back to the house and closing the door, then left without looking back. Leaning behind the window was Liu Yimian, who was somewhat melancholy, and sighed deeply.

well.

...

The street was full of people, and it was very lively.

Ji Wei was walking on the street with a heavy bucket of stinky tofu. The hot stinky tofu was fresh and strong. Even with the lid on, the smell would still come out of the bucket.

People passing by him covered their mouths and noses one after another, looking for the source of the smell everywhere, and finally locked on Ji Wei. Most people didn't dare to ask, they could only walk away from him quickly, holding their noses.

"Hey, what's this smell?"

"I said Ji Wei, what are you holding in your hand? It smells so choking!" "

Yes, can you take it away, I can't bear it When Ji

Weiyi arrived at the stall, he took off the lid on the bucket. The strong smell of stinky tofu drifted with the wind, and many customers who were queuing up, and the vendors doing business nearby jumped up in surprise and wanted to hide aside.

Obviously, the smell came so fast and suddenly that there was no time to prepare for it.

Aunt Zhou was also frightened, and the rolling pin in her hand fell to the ground with a clang. She quickly picked it up from the ground, wiped it with a rag, and then held her nose and looked at the bucket of strange things in shock.

"What is this? Dalang, cover it up quickly! This smell is not ordinary! Even I can't stand it!"

Some things are fragrant, and some things are stinky.

Ji Wei's stinky tofu is not bad, almost everyone who passed by him covered their mouths and noses with the smell, and shot him angry eyes.

"Don't be afraid, everyone. This thing is called stinky tofu. It smells stinky and tastes delicious. Don't miss it if you pass by. Eat a bowl and keep you addicted!" Ji Wei yelled loudly, and everyone around him yelled. Looking at him like a fool, no one believed that anyone would be willing to buy such a stinky thing.

Unless that person is also a fool.

It still smells bad, but tastes delicious? If it smells stinky, it stinks. How come it tastes delicious!

Except for the customers who paid, several people who were in the queue did not buy it because of the smell of stinky tofu.

Aunt Zhou lost customers, and it was Ji Wei's fault.

"It's fine, what are you doing with this stinky thing? It's nine coins that just left!" Aunt Zhou scolded Ji Wei heartbroken.

"This bowl is worth five cents, Auntie, don't underestimate it." Ji Wei served a bowl for Aunt Zhou to eat.

Aunt Zhou took it hesitantly, and held the bowl far away, as if she really didn't want to eat it, which made Ji Wei laugh secretly.

"You don't need to pay for one bite."

"Is this what you asked me to buy tofu for?" Aunt Zhou wondered.

"Good tofu, how do you make it smell like this?"

Ji Wei didn't want to embarrass Aunt Zhou, so she picked up a chopstick first, blew on it and put it in her mouth, enjoying it all over her face, it was delicious.

Can this stuff be delicious?

Aunt Zhou was curious and puzzled, thinking that she had never seen this thing before, so why not give it a try. Also reluctantly took a bite.

Hey, don't say it, it's really good!

Aunt Zhou's eyes lit up.

Many people on the side of the road were panicked by the smoke, especially the small vendors on the side, who had nowhere to hide, and had no other choice but to cover their noses. Bored, he stared at Ji Wei and Aunt Zhou, wanting to see what tricks they were playing.

As a result, Aunt Zhou, who was still disgusted just now, changed her attitude after taking a bite. The more she ate, the more she liked it, as if this stinky thing was a delicacy, which is really puzzling.

"Is this food delicious?" A vegetable seller asked loudly.

"You'll know after eating and watching." Ji Wei filled a bowl with three pieces of stinky tofu in it.

One piece is one and a half inches square, plus a few green vegetables, it seems that the portion is not small.

"I don't think it's okay, the kid surnamed Ji, it's still immoral to put the lid on and leave it open like this!" An old man frowned, speaking with a bit of anger.

Ji Wei also knew the power of stinky tofu, so he apologized and put the lid on. However, there are still traces of smell coming out along the cracks, which is not the same.

Anyway, no one came to buy it now, Ji Wei was very idle, leaning against the wall, looking at the same idle Baozi Xishi diagonally opposite.

Sensing Ji Wei's gaze, she quickly looked up, then lowered her head guiltily. But with just one breath, Ji Wei could still see a bruise on her forehead.

Ji Wei clicked his tongue and looked away.

A few days ago, they didn't go out of the stall, and he was still waiting to come to collect debts when he was free. In the end, he came out to set up a stall again, so Ji Wei had to delay.

It's annoying.

"Second Sister Lin doesn't sell it here?" According to what Second Sister Lin said last time, she came to sell it either yesterday or today, so why didn't I see it on West Street?

"Why is she here to sell it?" Aunt Zhou was surprised. It only took a long time, and a bunch of people came out to sell pancakes. It seems that the biscuit business will not be easy to do in the future, no wonder Da Lang switched to selling cookies.

"In order to repay her, I taught her how to make pancakes." Ji Wei briefly explained, and Aunt Zhou nodded and said it should be.

"After all, he has no relationship with you for no reason, and he is willing to go all the way to Daxi Town to help you make a confession. It is indeed a repayment for him."

Ji Wei nodded in agreement.

There is a young woman who has been watching for a long time, and she especially likes the pancakes made by Ji Wei's stall. Later, Ji Wei didn't come out to set up a stall, and occasionally went to the steamed stuffed bun stall, but it didn't taste that good, and if there were any shortcomings, his thoughts faded away.

I saw Ji Wei going out of the stall today, just passed by and saw it, my mouth @巴 a little greedy. But smelling the stench, I was a little curious and a little hesitant.

After wandering there for almost a quarter of an hour, he finally made up his mind.

I don't know how long it will take until Ji Wei's stall next time, let's try it first.

"One piece of this, one piece of pancake, I want you to make it yourself."

The author has something to say: Huh~ send the second update with a strong smell :)