Chapter 115

Sun Hong was also a little drunk, he propped his chin to look at Liu Yimian by the window.

Ji Wei walked up to him, put one hand on his shoulder, and stood side by side with him, looking at the bright lights outside the window, he looked like a married couple.

There is no shortage of people around him, but he lacks caring people, and he looks inexplicably envious.

The fireworks were set off in the backyard of Fuxing Building, very close to the street. The fireworks were set off for a long time, and the huge momentum attracted many passers-by to watch the excitement, all of them gathered at the entrance of Fuxing Building. The lively appearance looks like an annual meeting.

When the fireworks cleared, the smell of gunpowder remained in the air.

Sun Hong got up and said, "I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first, and we will meet again some other day." He hugged the two of them, and without waiting for Ji Wei to ask to stay, he opened the door and left.

Ji Wei followed two steps forward, and when he found the door, Sun Hong had already walked down the steps in three steps, and soon walked away from Fuxing Building.

"The fireworks are so beautiful." After Liu Yimian finished speaking, she squinted her big eyes, and tilted her head to look at the people a few steps away. He licked his upper lip, stretched out his hand to pour a bowl of wine, and handed it to Ji Wei before he turned his head.

"This is?" Liu Yimian's cheeks were flushed, she looked drunk, and her liquid was shaking, as if she couldn't even hold the wine bowl, Ji Wei raised her hand to wrap Liu Yimian's hand, and signaled with her eyes.

"Brother Ji sent me a fire tree and silver flower, and I will send you a bowl of wine." Liu Yimian curled up his mouth, watching Ji Wei who was not drunk but also drunk, but I didn't expect him to be a little confused, and he could guess what the fireworks were. he put.

It was not in vain that he asked someone to book early.

Ji Wei held Liu Yimian's hand, passed the wine bowl to his mouth, pressed it against his lips, and drank it in one gulp on his back.

"Brother Jing Ji." Liu Yimian also poured out the bowl, drank it up boldly, and turned the bowl over to show him, "I drank it all up." "You're drunk." Ji Wei laughed,

tearing Liu Yimian one by one With tender fingers, he broke off the wine bowl he was holding tightly, threw it aside, and warned, "

Don't drink any more, Drunk Cat. " "Liu Yimian's footsteps were flimsy and soft, humming an out-of-tune tune, before taking two steps, she tilted her body and fell forward.

But he was not afraid at all, he knew someone would catch him.

Ji Wei opened his arms helplessly and caught the drunk cat firmly.

"Be careful where you step, in case you stumble—" he said halfway, then stopped abruptly. Looking at the boy's fluffy hair in astonishment, he felt the sudden warmth and softness @soft from the corner of his lips.

Ji Wei was a little dazed and at a loss.

The teenager didn't know it, and he was having a great time.

Seeing that Ji Wei didn't respond, she pursed her lips and kissed her chin again, giggled, and hugged Ji Wei's neck tightly.

He was very drunk, he didn't know the emotions of the people around him were turbulent, and he just wanted to make troubles according to his own thoughts, but Ji Weiwei pinned his head down and held him firmly in his arms.

Ji Wei stretched his body, thinking that the little ancestor could finally calm down, but unexpectedly he moved his little head, buried it in his neck and licked it, smacked his lips and muttered: "Salty." His tone was still dissatisfied, as

if Blame why not sweet.

This wet, slippery and greasy feeling is just a touch away, but there is a numb feeling rushing down the neck to the limbs. Ji Wei couldn't help tightening his strength, and clenched Liu Yimian's shoulders, his hand was a little stronger, causing him to groan in a low voice.

With a sweetheart in your arms, you can still be indifferent. You are either a saint or a useless person.

Ji Wei is neither a saint nor a useless person.

Liu Yimian raised her head from his embrace, just as she opened her misty eyes, her eyes blurred, it was Ji Wei who pinched his chin and kissed him fiercely.

At the beginning, it was fierce and ruthless, and the root of Liu Yimian's tongue was aching when he sucked it. He squinted his eyes and let out a sob that seemed to be crying but not crying. The arms around his waist were held tighter, but the movements of his mouth softened.

Liu Yimian was bewildered by the kiss, her little face was flushed, her limbs were limp, and she couldn't stand firmly. She was still standing, but her bones were softened, and she slid down Ji Wei.

At this time, Ji Wei realized that the young man was strange, he helped him aside in a little embarrassment, and went to the window to blow the cold wind.

The autumn wind was cool, and most of Ji Wei's body was dry and hot.

Liu Yimian was quite drunk, and it's not easy to keep it here. He took a deep breath and grabbed Liu Yimian's arm. The latter thought he was playing, smiled and raised his hand to prevent him from grabbing.

Ji Wei had no choice but to grab his hands, hook them around his neck, bend over to carry him on his back, and walked downstairs.

The money has already been paid, and the person is still a distinguished guest of the shopkeeper.

Xiaoer dared to be negligent, and wanted to come to greet him when he saw this, but he saw the face of God of Wealth with forbearance, the young man on his back was drunk, his face was stretched out, his shoulders twitched, he couldn't help laughing, and he stepped aside consciously, don't bother anymore.

When Ji Wei went to the street, he walked fast.

He couldn't help smiling wryly, feeling anxious and annoyed in his heart. Who would have thought that the well-behaved and well-behaved boy would be so presumptuous and attractive when he was drunk.

It was just carrying the person on his back, and this little hand couldn't help groping around. If it's just like this, it's fine, this drunkenness messes with relatives, it really drives Ji Wei crazy.

In Fuxing Tower just now, only the two of them, Ji Wei was still in a mess. Now on the street, Liu Yimian hugged his neck and kissed his cheeks with great joy. On Yong'an Street, where people come and go, it has attracted a lot of attention.

Rao is such a thick-skinned person like Ji Wei, he couldn't bear it, his heart trembled slightly, and he couldn't help but sigh.

Fortunately, Fuxing Building is not too far away from the county school. Once entering the academy, the road was sparsely populated and spacious. Ji Wei walked quickly, trotting all the way into the house with people on his back. With a hook, he closed the door, and put the drunk cat behind him on the bed with his arms behind him. Just as he was about to pull the quilt to cover him, his neck tightened, and he was already hugged.

"Mianmian, let go." Ji Wei endured so much that the veins on his forehead twitched. Although he is not a gentleman, he is not a beast either. He would never do such a thing of taking advantage of others.

"Brother Ji?" Liu Yimian moved closer, rubbing her cheek against Ji Wei's chest, and said softly, "If you don't let it go, you won't let it go." "Do you know what you are doing?" In the night, Ji Wei's

voice The voice seemed a little strange.

But the drunk Liu Yimian knew that this person was his brother Ji, so he hugged him even tighter and did not let go.

Ji Wei gritted his teeth, and said viciously: "I tell you to let go, lest you regret it!"

Liu Yimian didn't speak, but only answered him with actions. The arms hugged tighter, and the legs also wrapped up.

"Mianmian!"

Liu Yimian leaned into Ji Wei's ear and said softly, "I just made a wish to be Brother Ji's wife. I don't know if this wish has been said, but can I still count it?" The

string in Ji Wei's brain collapsed in response. He thought that this boy was indeed sent by the heavens to take him in, otherwise how could he understand his whole body, every word and deed would suit him like this!

What to bear! If you bear with him any longer, he is no longer human! I can't bear it anymore!

Ji Wei gasped and pressed down.

After all, he was not drunk, and he still cared that this was the school building. When he entered, he reached out and handed it to the person's mouth for him to bite. He was in pain and he was in pain, and he was happy in pain. Later, Liu Yimian couldn't take it anymore, Ji Wei's heart was broken when he was crying, so he hastily put it away, got up and boiled water to wipe his body.

In the middle of the night, Liu Yimian was drunk and tired, and fell asleep early. Ji Wei wiped his body clean, and lay beside him with half-supported arms, looking at his wife by the moonlight.

Although the night is dark, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

After a while, I suddenly remembered something, turned over and got out of bed, took out something from the package I brought, grabbed the boy's wrist and put it in.

The movement was a little louder, and the sleeping teenager sobbed a few times, subconsciously saying no.

Ji Weiwei was startled, and suddenly laughed silently.

He lived to be thirty-one years old in his previous life, and he was a bachelor until his death. I didn't expect God to be kind to me, and I would have a daughter-in-law here, who is obedient and soft, really darling.

He was so happy that he didn't sleep for half the night. When it was dawn, he felt a little sleepy, yawned, and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

In the dream, she was angry at him for messing around after drinking, and refused to talk to him with a cold face.

Ji Wei stretched out his anxious hand, trapped him in his arms, bowed his head and kissed him.

As a result, Xiangxiang didn't touch it, his nose and mouth hurt, he opened his eyes in a daze, and suddenly turned over and sat up.

"This...good morning, Mianmian." Liu Yimian was wearing a white undershirt with the neckline slightly open, revealing a part of her collarbone. There is also a red mark on the collarbone, which is a bit fragrant @艳 against the snow-white skin.

He was lying next to Ji Wei, staring at him with straight eyes, his lips were tightly pressed, and he was holding the pillow in his hand, but he didn't speak.

Ji Weiwei was nervous and swallowed, "Would you like some water, I'll get you a glass." He lifted the quilt to get up, but before he passed Liu Yimian, he felt his clothes being caught.

He looked back at him, but saw Liu Yimian raised his slender wrist, the jade was deep green, and the wrist was as white as snow: "This?

" Give it to her, pass it on to the daughter-in-law but not to the daughter-in-law. Now that you are my wife, of course this jade bracelet should be given to you." Ji Wei held his outstretched wrist and pressed it against his beating heart, "Don't you want to? "

He still thought that Liu Yimian was really like in his dream, and he was angry with him for acting while drunk, and when he was worried, he heard a very low, very low voice that was suppressed. He lowered his head to look at the person, the young man who had suppressed his calm just now, his eyes were red and he shook his head vigorously with tears in his eyes.

"I'm just, I'm just too happy. Brother Ji, I'm so happy!" Liu Yimian cried and laughed, and rushed towards Ji Wei, hugged his waist tightly, and wiped tears on his underwear unscrupulously superior.

He waited and waited, just to be Ji Ge's wife. Now that the wish he made has come true, let him say it himself, is there any better birthday gift than this?

"Silly Mianmian, this is a happy event, why are you crying?" Ji Wei caressed @柏耶维's smooth long hair, hugged him tightly, and comforted him, "When the Chinese New Year is approaching, the academy is on holiday, and I will send you Welcome in, double happiness, do you like it?"

Liu Yimian had tears in her eyes, but she smiled brightly, "Okay!"

After the two of them calmed down, Ji Wei let go, picked up yesterday from the ground and threw it aside. He took his outer clothes and put them on Liu Yimian, "It's autumn now, don't catch a cold."

After he finished speaking, he was going to get dressed, but Liu Yimian held him back and looked at him eagerly. Although he didn't speak, he hesitated to speak, smiled at Ji Wei, stretched out his hand to touch his cheek, "You and I are one body now, what else can't we say as husband?"

He called himself a husband, but Liu Yimian was still a little shy, lowered his head, and said after a long while: "Wenxuan said that in the spring and March, there will be a county exam. I, I want to try it." "It's such a good thing, why hesitate?

" "

"But I have poor foundation and I don't study well. If I fail the exam, wouldn't it be a joke?" He was often laughed at in this county school. Now that he has only been in touch for a few months, if he dares to take part in the provincial examination, he will be said to be overconfident.

Thinking of this, Liu Yimian's face turned pale, and her fingers twisted more and more frequently.

Ji Wei understood, sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand to lift his chin, and smiled slightly, "Every year in the county exam, hundreds of students take the exam. But only a few twenty people actually pass the exam. They laugh at you, it's hard Isn't it possible that everyone can pass the exam? If so, it would be arrogant. If not, wouldn't it be even more ridiculous?"

Just a few words dispelled Liu Yimian's scruples. He firmly grasped Ji Wei's finger and nodded vigorously, "I know, I will definitely work hard!" "

Good boy, if you don't understand, you can ask Zhang Xiucai more. He has more experience in the county examination."

"But he is still in Changliu Town..."

"It's okay for Hongyan to pass on the letter. I believe Mianmian's writing has been accomplished in a small way." Ji Wei put his arms around Liu Yimian's slender waist, and gently stroked her.

He had nothing else to do, but Liu Yimian's mind was filled with scattered fragments from last night, her ears were red, she put her hands on Ji Wei's chest@, and hurriedly jumped out of bed to wash up.

The author has something to say: Lalala Mianmian's birthday wish has come true (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

·

Thank you Major Xiaolu*3 Qingzhou*1 Motyl*1 mine

Thank you Qingzhou*1 Purple Moon Pavilion Master*1 grenade

Mememeda=3=